5 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Have you check "Build Morph" when build body/armor with bodyslide?

Yeah, clicked it on and off multiple times and restarted the program and all that jazz. The body still deforms if I adjust the morphs in racemenu. I eventually made a "workaround" by manually adjusting the weights on working UUNP special body in bodylide by using the repainted one as a reference. Now my tiddies jiggle almost the same way as they do on the NBB body.

This is a very odd problem, but I also have a problem of bodyslide previews crashing if  launched through MO and  Outfit Studio gives me an OpenGL error if used through MO. They work fine when not lauched through MO.

6 hours ago, chaos_angel239 said:

How do people normally download this mod? I use NMM but it keeps getting an error/failure to install when I try to install this mod.

Is there any way around this?

Have you try to manually extract files from downloaded file?

Probably you get incomplete download

4 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

I could try that I guess but I've been getting this error since the last version came out, 2 versions in a row, I figured if it's doing it at that point, surely it'd be happening to others. :s

On 1/4/2018 at 1:49 PM, TnTTnT said:

Ok I tried extracting first, it isn't working, when I click "Download from file" in NMM, instead of downloading into NMM it just opens the internal files in the extracted file to no avail.

It lets me download the 7z file into NMM, but when I try to activate it, it gets to 50% and then gets an installation error, I don't know what to do. :frown: 

I'm trying to understand these instructions but they're sooooooo Looooooong! Please, I use 4.4.1 of bodyslide and currently All in one hdt pussy, with version 3.94 of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended skeleton.

One minute the instructions say I can just build with Bodyslide to attach the xmls, the next its saying no, I need to attach them manually, which is it?

Having a minor issue with this. Up until today I've been using Bounce and Jiggles UNP as my setup. It worked good but I decided to try this one to see if it was better. I followed the install and setup directions....install, texblend, bodyslide, build morphs, etc. I have breast, butt, tummy jiggle and hdt vagina working, but what I no longer have is the collision from the pc's hand on her breast during idle animation. Using Sexy idle animation. I've ran fnis, let this mod overwrite all files including xpmse, which I'm always hesitant to do, but the breast lift that I used to get before during the idle is just gone now. I've tried different outfits and completely nude...but the collision is gone. Any ideas as to what I could do short of going back to former mod?

4 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Having a minor issue with this. Up until today I've been using Bounce and Jiggles UNP as my setup. It worked good but I decided to try this one to see if it was better. I followed the install and setup directions....install, texblend, bodyslide, build morphs, etc. I have breast, butt, tummy jiggle and hdt vagina working, but what I no longer have is the collision from the pc's hand on her breast during idle animation. Using Sexy idle animation. I've ran fnis, let this mod overwrite all files including xpmse, which I'm always hesitant to do, but the breast lift that I used to get before during the idle is just gone now. I've tried different outfits and completely nude...but the collision is gone. Any ideas as to what I could do short of going back to former mod?

Were you completely naked when you tried?

The body I'm using is the NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy provided with this mod. I used texblend for vag textures, followed by ordenator to recompress dds. My texture set is demoniacs. It does have a custom head texture for younger appearance. My preset is unp petite in bodyslide. I didn't start a new game. Currently on save a-hundred something.

19 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

As my op said... "I've tried different outfits and completely nude".

The other thing to check is that you have built the female hands and feet with bodyslide from the Naturalistic set.  The hands contain the finger and body xmls required for body collisions.

Also, you will not get collisions with the body while wearing anything on the hands, because gloves replace the hand meshes (which have the data for collisions).

25 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

The body I'm using is the NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy provided with this mod. I used texblend for vag textures, followed by ordenator to recompress dds. My texture set is demoniacs. It does have a custom head texture for younger appearance. My preset is unp petite in bodyslide. I didn't start a new game. Currently on save a-hundred something.

I mean the head mesh, not texture. Start a new game just for testing, starting a new game is to make sure you truly are naked and don't have invisible stuff equipped by mods.

I opened the femalehands_0 and 1 file up in nifscope. Reads as follows:

0 NiNode

1 NiStringsExtraData     txt HDT Havok Path [1]

NiStringExtraData    txt actors\character\character assets\femalehands.tri [41]

Unless I'm missing something, that should say it's built and functioning, right? I'm sure I built body, feet, hands in bodyslide. Checked all, build morphs, selected Nbb 

1 minute ago, Naked Ekans said:

Sorry if already answered, but do the chinese body have the same weight painting as the special repainted body?

Yes according to the installer. I didn't installed the chinese body though, I don't like cabbage leafs between the legs realistic or not.

8 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Unless I'm missing something, that should say it's built and functioning, right? I'm sure I built body, feet, hands in bodyslide. Checked all, build morphs, selected Nbb 

Probably, you could always build the hands/feet again to be sure.  I would try Swmas' suggestion of a new game out of curiosity since you should be able to test if collision is working in the LAL cell, even if you don't intend to actually start a new game.  If it still doesn't work in a new game, I'd assume you have something installed that is interfering, which is something of a risk with large load orders and changing things mid-playthrough.

21 hours ago, Naked Ekans said:

Sorry if already answered, but do the chinese body have the same weight painting as the special repainted body?

Partially. There were some issue with unattached verts in both bodies, don't think bazinga ever got around to fucking with them as the time he was generally tired of micromanaging the mod when the bulk of it was done.

Neither (frankly all three) is a pristine work of art, frankly, you either get daedric hip and butt shelf with the "original" because btnk just slapped the weights from Steveierage's body onto a new and not 100% compatible body with a different topolgy and vert count, or you get patchy random weighting and weird knee fetish(?) chicken legs and spine issues with the chinese body, and since you tend to make characters with big ass thighs and calves it's going to look weird, no way around it, or you can use bazinga's reworks and get as close to good as possible sans issues with the body neither btnk nor cell ever fixed.

Frankly what you should for best results is transfer bazinga's weight painting and rig work by hand to stevierage's original body and graft on the "chinese" (daz) labia, and have proportions that look like an actual human being instead of some weird fetish fashion painting and have bazinga's excellent work to go with it.

4 hours ago, 27X said:

Partially. There were some issue with unattached verts in both bodies, don't think bazinga ever got around to fucking with them as the time he was generally tired of micromanaging the mod when the bulk of it was done.

Neither (frankly all three) is a pristine work of art, frankly, you either get daedric hip and butt shelf with the "original" because btnk just slapped the weights from Steveierage's body onto a new and not 100% compatible body with a different topolgy and vert count, or you get patchy random weighting and weird knee fetish(?) chicken legs and spine issues with the chinese body, and since you tend to make characters with big ass thighs and calves it's going to look weird, no way around it, or you can use bazinga's reworks and get as close to good as possible sans issues with the body neither btnk nor cell ever fixed.

Frankly what you should for best results is transfer bazinga's weight painting and rig work by hand to stevierage's original body and graft on the "chinese" (daz) labia, and have proportions that look like an actual human being instead of some weird fetish fashion painting and have bazinga's excellent work to go with it.

Uh... Thanks, I guess.

hey there, is it possible to make the schlong collision of this mod work with SoS - Schlong for Females    and Equipable Schlong BodySlide ? :open_mouth:

atm I have build a schlong via bodyslide but when I use your SoS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 with collisions.7z then ofc it get's overriden. I tried using only the hdtm_B3lisario.xml provided by your addon together with the schlong I build in bodyslide but that didn't work ofc since the strings aren't attached to the mesh I asume. ( I rly got no clue about this, hope what I am writing makes sense) ^^'

17 hours ago, M4rth said:

hey there, is it possible to make the schlong collision of this mod work with SoS - Schlong for Females    and Equipable Schlong BodySlide ? :open_mouth:

atm I have build a schlong via bodyslide but when I use your SoS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9 with collisions.7z then ofc it get's overriden. I tried using only the hdtm_B3lisario.xml provided by your addon together with the schlong I build in bodyslide but that didn't work ofc since the strings aren't attached to the mesh I asume. ( I rly got no clue about this, hope what I am writing makes sense) ^^'

Yes you can get collisions with those files but you have to attach the string data to your meshes after building them with Bodyslide. You can do this using Nifskope:

Open the bodyslide mesh in Nifskope, right click on the '0 Ni Node' and select 'Node Attach Extra Data', then click 'NiStringExtraData'. Click on the arrow beside '0 Ni Node' and  select '1 NiStringExtraData'. You should see two text columns labelled 'Name' and 'String Data'. Click on 'Txt', the write 'HDT Havok Path' for the 'Name' and for 'String Data', it should be 'SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_B3lisario.xml'. Save your file when done and make sure you do this for both 0_Nif and 1_Nif meshes. That should get collisions working for you in game.

I hope that was clear enough for you.

4 hours ago, Zerospyro said:

Yes you can get collisions with those files but you have to attach the string data to your meshes after building them with Bodyslide. You can do this using Nifskope:

Open the bodyslide mesh in Nifskope, right click on the '0 Ni Node' and select 'Node Attach Extra Data', then click 'NiStringExtraData'. Click on the arrow beside '0 Ni Node' and  select '1 NiStringExtraData'. You should see two text columns labelled 'Name' and 'String Data'. Click on 'Txt', the write 'HDT Havok Path' for the 'Name' and for 'String Data', it should be 'SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_B3lisario.xml'. Save your file when done and make sure you do this for both 0_Nif and 1_Nif meshes. That should get collisions working for you in game.

I hope that was clear enough for you.

thats totally understandable. thx alot I'll give it a shot :smile:

looks like it's working just fine. thanks alot :smile:

On 1/27/2018 at 4:01 AM, MadMansGun said:

some of the mesh files in Beast HDT are outdated, so i fixed it:

Beast HDT v0.62.7z

I was having some trouble getting this to work with werewolves, then I noticed the non-legacy file was called malebodywerewolf_1.nif instead of malebodywerewolfhard_1.nif  

Renaming the file solved the problem and allowed for collisions once more. Just figured I'd let you know.