I must say the Chinese body is great and this repaint makes it really smooth. Great work man.

You are a gift to this world bazinga , and ESVI and newer engines cant come soon enough.

I wonder if it is possible to edit the chinese hdt vagina so it stretches more. I have no experience editing xmls.

Is it possible to re add the glossy effect ot the vagina lips btw?

I just found out in nifskope out to add it. but for some reason when I blend the vagina textures nothing happens.

Hi! I need help to get this to work. I haven't tried yet because I'm not sure how to install. Here's my current load order (concerning only relevant mods):

- replacement NPCs (BIJN, MoW, Ordinary Women)

- SOS

- Bodyslide

- Body textures

- HDT PE 14.28

- Realistc Ragdolls and Force

--- HDT Bounce and Jiggles*

- XP32MS Extended

Should I simply install your mod after all these?

* Do I need to remove HDT bounce and jiggles because it does more or less the same as this and they'll conflict?

Do I need anything else or change the load order? Currently with this LO and using a UUNP special body mesh I get decent results with the hdt vagina (vagina animation works but genitals don't always line up properly - maybe that's a problem with the animations and unavoidable). Jiggles work but breast collisions with hands/schlongs don't. Nor schlong/belly collisions.

As for the npc replacers, can you point me to detailed instructions for linking the collision xml's? I've had success replacing their body textures but never fiddled with meshes. Thanks!

Not sure if anyone had this kind of problem, but would like to share a fix for those who are having problems getting Beast HDT to work with wolves & dogs.

I have installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy as well as Beast HDT from this thread. Most of the creatures work, like Bears, Trolls, Horses, etc. But for some reason, the regular dogs (Like in Riverwood) and wolves do not 'open' the pussy when it's supposed to. I am using ModOrganizer, so I manually checked the files for wolves and dogs in Beast HDT. I was positive that it is replacing MNC's meshes, since the other creatures did work just fine. I did find the .nif files like dogCUTEHORNY and dogVEINYBIG for dogs. I recall that on the MCM list, there was an option of selecting which meshes to use, which was under "Sexlab Nude Creatures". Unfortunately, with the new MNC, that mod no longer shows up in MCM. Downloading an older version, I realized that Creature Framework is the one that manages the creature meshes. I hopped to its MCM, only disappointed that I do not see Beast HDT as an option for either dogs or wolves. The only options are Sexlab Nude Creatures, and the "Legacy" version, both of which did not fix the problem. 

So I manually checked MNC files and compared it to Beast HDT. And something wasn't right - MNC does not use dogCUTEHORNY and dogVEINYBIG for the meshes, rather it's just dogHard and dogHardLegacy. So I went back to Beast HDT, copied dogCUTEHORNY, then renamed that to dogHard. I did the same for the wolves, and what do you know! It worked. So conclusion, the names of the meshes refer to the old Sexlab Nude Creatures, which is no longer supported and has been replaced with Creature Framework, which now uses a new name for the meshes for dogs and wolves. 

TL:DR, Steps below to fix dogs and wolves of Beast HDT not working with AIO HDT Animated Pussy

1. Open Beast HDT > meshes > MoreNastyCritters > canine 

2. Copy files and paste them on the same folder

- dogCUTEHORNY.nif

- wolfblackVEINY.nif

-wolfredVEINY.nif

-wolfVEINY.nif

3. Rename the following files to:

-dogHard.nif

-wolfblackHard.nif

-wolfredHard.nif

-wolfHard.nif

I'm not too sure if this is intentional or not, as it may depend on the modlist that you have. If you guys had the same problem and was fixed with the steps above, Mod Author may need to rename these nif files on default to have them working from the start.

Hey Bazinga, is there any reason why this would stop humanoids HDT tails from working?

I've only just really noticed but I had a follower that was using a HDT tail (great for making it get the FUCK outta the way during sexytime) but it's just rigid now and does't move at all.

So I decided to download the HDT tail pack from here and the same thing, Khajits nor Argo's had any HDT to their tails, all as stiff as a board.

I'm really pretty strict about any HDT stuff in my game now so I literally only have your xml's (and those tail xml's that I tried obviously)

25 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Hey Bazinga, is there any reason why this would stop humanoids HDT tails from working?

I've only just really noticed but I had a follower that was using a HDT tail (great for making it get the FUCK outta the way during sexytime) but it's just rigid now and does't move at all.

So I decided to download the HDT tail pack from here and the same thing, Khajits nor Argo's had any HDT to their tails, all as stiff as a board.

I'm really pretty strict about any HDT stuff in my game now so I literally only have your xml's (and those tail xml's that I tried obviously)

What exactly are the tail mods you tried?

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it sounds like you downloaded v0.51 to me, because that should already be fixed in v0.61.

Woops. Looks like you're right.. didn't even notice the new version below. So much for that troubleshooting, thanks anyway!

Ok I renamed the folders you hadent renamed for the latest versions of MNC in order to patch for MNC SLAL 10.4+ and 11. At least dragonpriests and werewolves work now.

Bazinga are you still planing to finish adding meshes the remaining MNC SLAL creatures

that arent included in your mod? For example skeleton, vampire lord etc..

Installation for For newbies:

1.uninstall Beast HDT 0.61

2. uninstall MNC_10.4 Convenient_Horses Beast_HDT Patch

3. Open FNIS and click deinstall creatures

4. Install Beast HDT v0.61_MNC11_patched (overrite stuff when asked)

5 install uninstall MNC_10.4 Convenient_Horses Beast_HDT Patch (overrite stuff when asked)

Beast HDT v0.61_MNC11_patched.7z

just wanted to say this works nice with COS body

Hi! I need help to get this to work. I haven't tried yet because I'm not sure how to install. Here's my current load order (concerning only relevant mods):

- replacement NPCs (BIJN, MoW, Ordinary Women)

- SOS

- Bodyslide

- Body textures

- HDT PE 14.28

- Realistc Ragdolls and Force

--- HDT Bounce and Jiggles*

- XP32MS Extended

Should I simply install your mod after all these?

* Do I need to remove HDT bounce and jiggles because it does more or less the same as this and they'll conflict?

Do I need anything else or change the load order? Currently with this LO and using a UUNP special body mesh I get decent results with the hdt vagina (vagina animation works but genitals don't always line up properly - maybe that's a problem with the animations and unavoidable). Jiggles work but breast collisions with hands/schlongs don't. Nor schlong/belly collisions.

As for the npc replacers, can you point me to detailed instructions for linking the collision xml's? I've had success replacing their body textures but never fiddled with meshes. Thanks!

i think if you just replace the body mesh in the replacers with the one you use and works for you then it should all be good

there's no reason why anything woulnt work

as for the HDT mod i think you can just leave it lower in load order and let this mod overwrite it

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Does Beast 0.61 worth with MNC version 10.3? I have not updated to Version 11 of MNC yet, like to wait for the bugs to get ironed out first!

it will mostly work, some file & folder names may need to be edited inside "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters"

v11 seems to be working fine so far, but it has some extra meshes not yet covered by Beast 0.61 (extra werewolf mesh and classic bear mesh)

I have been using this for about a week now. I am satisfied, thank you very much for sharing, this is very nice. (now the stinger...) I just got a look at Leyenda skin 4.0  Leyenda Skin at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community ...I would really love to utilize the Leyenda 4.0 skin but I am not sure how to go about it. Any comments, instructions or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated. I guess the A-I-O 4.0 will be publicly released soon but I was really liking your set up. Thank you again.

Edit: Never mind, It works. It sooooo works. Thank you for your settings. This is awesome. I just enabled the skin, went into bodyslide, Chose the NBB-UNPSpecial, checked the morpfs box, then clicked batch build, ran FNIS, loaded the game and wow. Sorry, gotta go play now...Happy New Year!

I am having the same problem as someone else had couple pages earlier where the body deforms into somekind of a polygon monster if you use racemenumorphs in racemenu. Has anyone found a reason why it does this or how to fix it? Tried reinstalling bodyslid and racemenu and building the bodies through MO and without MO and got the same results.

Having a problem while using your SoS addon and the NBB. While playing as a futa character when she's not wearing armor her vagina is wide open and when i take the schlong off it closes again. Anyway to fix this? And the addon and the Nat. hdt are at the bottom of my load order overwritting everything.

12 hours ago, Juhna said:

I am having the same problem as someone else had couple pages earlier where the body deforms into somekind of a polygon monster if you use racemenumorphs in racemenu. Has anyone found a reason why it does this or how to fix it? Tried reinstalling bodyslid and racemenu and building the bodies through MO and without MO and got the same results.

Have you check "Build Morph" when build body/armor with bodyslide?