• 2 weeks later...
Evil_Melkor, on 09 Nov 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

NBB not support SlaveTats?

@Evil_Melkor

Of course it does.

Slave Tats is a texture overlay mod. And since UNP and CBBE are not THAT different these texture overlays work for both.

Which has nothing to do with my mod anyway, I just did a few tweaks to UUNP Special and the only body textures I included are the inner vagina ones that you have to add via TexBlend if you want to use the Chinese UUNP version.

And there are no tattoos available for the inner vagina as far as I know. ^^

But some Slavetats tattoos are ... not very well done if you mean that.

For example I wondered why that whore advertising ass tattoo won't show up on her ass but on the back ...

So I opened both the "10" ass tattoo and the femalebody_1.dds texture as layers in GIMP 2 and after adjusting the size I see this:

post-162794-0-27845300-1510314743.thumb.jpg.20066ab54e31dea15093d4ad3c85420d.jpg

Yeah sure, that's clearly on the ass.  laugh.png

@LemonBoy95

I tried to activate that mod once and failed. The FOMod installer is broken. And I didn't try to decipher what these folders and xml file names are standing for.

So if someone would send me a version of that mod that I'm able to install I might check myself if I like the jiggle there. Youtube videos alone don't cut it and in the one I watched for this mod I couldn't tell apart skeleton movement and independent HDT jiggling because he used that silly looking running animation all the time where you don't see the difference.

@Eu4orick

That's also something that was already on the original UUNP Special body, right? Like the wrist seams.

Cause I'm very sure that I never changed the neck area.

And I don't think that I'm able to fix that. Editing only one mesh made it even worse when I tried to fix the wrist seams. And I can't load both meshes into Outfit Studio together because they use different morph slider settings / vectors / whatever so one of them will be borked afterwards.

edit:

I have an idea for a preliminary fix of sorts though. But that might increase texture memory load.

Open the Bodyslide preset mesh for the body that you want to build in Nifscope, search for the BSLightningShaderProperty inside the UUNP shape node (with the Block List sorted as tree) and doubleclick Shader Flags 2. Then activate the SLSF2_Double_Sided flag. Save the result and repeat for the hand, feet and head meshes.

post-162794-0-27329100-1510317069.thumb.jpg.dc2d056389c40bfc31afa7e00f4eb00c.jpg

I just tried that and I'm not seeing the wrist seams anymore. Framerate didn't change either and I don't get a texture load error. I also optimized the body textures with Ordenator, so this might help too if you get problems with this tweak.

Edited by Bazinga
15 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

So this is the new home then? If I want to keep informed of future development and updates I need to bookmark this thread?

Good question.

As soon as I know the answer I'll tell you.

Maybe they will keep the roll-back and delete the new version again.

But hopefully the issues (some serious stability problems under heavy traffic plus a lot of little annoyances like broken download links) get ironed out and this will be the new home.

If that happens they still might scratch this and use a later "snapshot" of the old forum instead. Or not. Or merge both... :confused:

SlaveTats does not work on the body NNB. SlaveTats does a tatoo here in this place -fem_tex2.jpg

If I set the UUNP special preset, the tatoos become visible again. If my character (with the body NNB) is wearing clothes, then the tatoos become visible. This is because the clothes are made under UUNP Special preset. How to solve this problem? At me all occurs just as I described. 

Sorry for my English....

Edited by Evil_Melkor
2 hours ago, Evil_Melkor said:

SlaveTats does not work on the body NNB. SlaveTats does a tatoo here in this place -fem_tex2.jpg

If I set the UUNP special preset, the tatoos become visible again. If my character (with the body NNB) is wearing clothes, then the tatoos become visible. This is because the clothes are made under UUNP Special preset. How to solve this problem? At me all occurs just as I described. 

Sorry for my English....

Whut?

There can't be tattoos at that part of the texture image, because that's an empty area not used by the female body UV map.

That's exactly the reason why I used it for the inner vagina texture.

Also Slavetats works fine for me, I'll post a picture of my char plastered with them later.

The only issue seems to be that some tattoos are at the wrong place, like ass tattoos on the back instead of the ass. Which can be traced back to the images themselves because they already have the location wrong. And they are always placed wrong no matter which body I use, my edited ones or the original UUNP Special one.

I can't make sense of your post really. I mean you wouldn't just lie about this stuff so what is happening? Different Slavetats version that for some reason uses modified body meshes or something?

edit:

Here is my char with a few tattoos on her. Slavetats v1.3.0 beta2

original UUNP Special body:

tattootest1.jpg

NBB - Chinese UUNP Special Puffy (slightly different tattoos):

tattootest3.jpg

The other edited body versions can't have any differences from the original UUNP Special anyway, because I never edited any UV maps there and you are not supposed to add that inner vagina texture to the female body textures if you use them (wouldn't hurt though, as I said, that part of the texture image is unused).

As you can see it's working fine for me.

I will still look into it if you tell me which Slavetats version you are using and what specific tattoos you were talking about. Because now I'm curious. ;)

Edited by Bazinga

Dumn it... You are right. But I'm not lying. I really have a problem. Probably I'm looking in the wrong place.

Today I'll try to reinstall everything. SlaveTats+RaceMenu+SkyUI+Apropos+Wear and Tier. Skyrim can behave not adequately when 255 modifications are installed. 

When trying to put a tattoo, the message goes: Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x1B7D

I would like to thank you for your work. With your corrections, the sexlab animation looks more alive.

Edited by Evil_Melkor

Hey Bazinga maybe you can help me out. So I installed all physics correctly it works with the SOS unp for females and males. When i add the SOS schlongs for female foreskin, the female schlong physics stop working. Is there anyway you can convert the SOS schlongs for female foreskin to have physics? If i dont have it installed everything works. But, if i install it, no female sos physics work.

Sorry, but I can't find that foreskin version anywhere. So if you want me to look into it then please give me the link.

It's probably just a missing xml attachment to the schlong mesh though. Because that's where I attach the schlong collision and testicle physics xml to, the schlong itself. Makes things easier and more customizable when using more than one schlong type simultaneously.

Edited by Bazinga
2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Sorry, but I can't find that foreskin version anywhere. So if you want me to look into it then please give me the link.

It's probably just a missing xml attachment to the schlong mesh though. Because that's where I attach the schlong collision and testicle physics xml to, the schlong itself. Makes things easier and more customizable when using more than one schlong type simultaneously.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-futa-news-and-more-12617-update/?page=47&tab=comments#comment-1588811 Here it is. It's by Yncien

any suggested textures that work out of the box for this, preferably with limited/no color difference between body/face/hands?  hopefully something i dont have to texblend vagina textures onto, or baring that a suggestion on where to find vagina textures... (or do you only have to do that with the chinese UUNP special?)

1 hour ago, johnny2by4 said:

any suggested textures that work out of the box for this, preferably with limited/no color difference between body/face/hands?  hopefully something i dont have to texblend vagina textures onto, or baring that a suggestion on where to find vagina textures... (or do you only have to do that with the chinese UUNP special?)

All you really need to know is that the original UUNP Special body and the edited NBB version of that which is included in my mod only need the labia texture added to the female body textures, which looks somewhat like this for UUNP (slightly different for Clams/CBBE, same location in the picture though):

femalebody_1.jpg

femalebody_1_msn.jpg

You only need the vagina texture that you can see in the lower right of these images if you use the Chinese UUNP Special body because only that one has that more complex vagina shape (separate shape inside the body mesh).

Don't use any 3D vagina body without the added labia texture though. Many texture packages that you can find on Nexus don't have it so you definitely want to know how to use TextBlend. But that tool is very easy to handle, even my dog could do it. ;)

If you added anything with TexBlend don't forget to recompress the edited texture though, but as I wrote in the mod description, that's what Ordenator is good for. Which happens to be just as easy to use as TexBlend.

Female body textures that I used and was happy with include Real Girls, SRG Female Textures, Valhalla and as the most obvious and basic choice Fair Skin Complexion (don't expect much detail there, but it's a complete package and you can simply overwrite it with other textures if you want).

Edited by Bazinga
5 hours ago, Cooler55 said:

Try overwriting that mod with this:

SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin Edit.7z

I included the xml for the VectorPlexus Regular schlong, because the mesh looks similar to that one.

If the collisions aren't right try using the xml from the B3lisario UNP addon (it's in the downloads of this mod), maybe it fits better. But then you either have to rename the xml file or change the link inside the Bodyslide source mesh (the one in the file I just gave you).

This is the last time I do this btw, similar requests will be ignored in the future.

Because I already gave you links to two different tutorials for how to add xml data to a mesh in the mod description, so please figure it out on your own, folks. ;)

And no, I'm not annoyed or fed up with this, I just think that it's reasonable to expect that much. Peace and happy modding.

Edited by Bazinga
6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Try overwriting that mod with this:

SoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin Edit.7z

I included the xml for the VectorPlexus Regular schlong, because the mesh looks similar to that one.

If the collisions aren't right try using the xml from the B3lisario UNP addon (it's in the downloads of this mod), maybe it fits better. But then you either have to rename the xml file or change the link inside the Bodyslide source mesh (the one in the file I just gave you).

This is the last time I do this btw, similar requests will be ignored in the future.

Because I already gave you links to two different tutorials for how to add xml data to a mesh in the mod description, so please figure it out on your own, folks. ;)

And no, I'm not annoyed or fed up with this, I just think that it's reasonable to expect that much. Peace and happy modding.

Alrighty. It works now. I appreciate the modification Bazinga keep up the good work!

thanks for the help earlier, didn't realize texblend was that easy to use.  i do have one (hopefully final) question though.

you've included a strapon.xml in the package, and you bring up a SOS Strapon for Bodyslide file in the description.   is this the mod?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/

or is it one of the other SOS mods?  i downloaded your B3lisario UNP Addon but i'm pretty sure that applies dicks to all females and i really just want an SOS enabled strapon for F/F interactions.

20 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

thanks for the help earlier, didn't realize texblend was that easy to use.  i do have one (hopefully final) question though.

you've included a strapon.xml in the package, and you bring up a SOS Strapon for Bodyslide file in the description.   is this the mod?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/

Yes and no. Contrary to what that mod description claims the Calyps strapon which is included in Sexlab has SoS bending (maybe in 2015 it didn't), so you won't need most of the stuff there.

And the Bodyslide files there are for CBBE if I'm not mistaken.

Tbh I can't remember where I got my strapon files for UUNP.

But here they are.

SOS Strapon UUNP Bodyslide.zip

Also there's another UUNP version in the thread you linked to.

I can't tell you if that's the same as mine, but one of them should work without clipping.

Edited by Bazinga

Well CBBE is nice and all so no argument from me. ;)

Feel free to use my mod with it, it's compatible.

Btw, I just realized that I might have given bad advice on texture compression.

You shouldn't compress the normal map (msn in the filename) and you also shouldn't take an entire texture folder and use Ordenator on it.

I don't know why but normal maps have to stay uncompressed or you might start seeing blocky transitions on the skin.

Forget the bogus I wrote before about Ordenator recompressing compressed images which then lose quality again. It doesn't do that.

Edited by Bazinga

any reason i shouldn't use the NBB -Chinese UUNP Special Puffy to build all my armors in outfit studio?  have vague memories of a spasming vagina clipping through bodies a year ago when i tried it with another mesh kind of like this one.  it was also unstable as hell in game though, massive FPS drops that i'm just not having here.

alternatively should i just use the modified weight UUNP special body you packaged with the mod?

edit: as for the texture thing, well thats what i did and haven't had an issue, but i'll keep it in mind if i notice something.  the normal maps are the weird technicolor ones yes?  redoing the texture with texblend is easy now that i know what i'm doing with it.

Edited by johnny2by4

Another small update to the Chinese UUNP body mesh. The vagina object and the labia didn't line up properly with each other, there was a gap. You could only see it if you watched the scene from the side but it was still quite large so I fixed it.

Please tell me if there is clipping now. But there shouldn't be, it all looked good in Outfit Studio (which sadly doesn't matter in the end ^^).

The rest is the same and the physics are still unchanged from the 3.57 version.

any reason i shouldn't use the NBB -Chinese UUNP Special Puffy to build all my armors in outfit studio?

None that I can think of atm.

In fact I do the same occasionally, replace the body from the armor in Outfit Studio with the 3D vagina body that I'm using for the naked characters.

Works fine as long as you are using female physics that have this tweak here applied. Mine do.

Don't forget to copy the increased weight paints over to the armor mesh, otherwise it will jiggle out of sync with the body resulting in clipping.

the normal maps are the weird technicolor ones yes?

Technicolor, lol XD

And yes, they are.

Edited by Bazinga

Never compress normal maps of either type, tangent or object.

No buenos por nada.

If you absolutely HAVE to reduce them, resize them, this will still produce issues, just less than compressing them.

Edited by 27X
3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

4 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

any reason i shouldn't use the NBB -Chinese UUNP Special Puffy to build all my armors in outfit studio?

None that I can think of atm.

In fact I do the same occasionally, replace the body from the armor in Outfit Studio with the 3D vagina body that I'm using for the naked characters.

Works fine as long as you are using female physics that have this tweak here applied. Mine do.

Don't forget to copy the increased weight paints over to the armor mesh, otherwise it will jiggle out of sync with the body resulting in clipping.

One more thing:

You have to be careful about which meshes to add to which project.

For me at least adding the three body shapes from the Chinese UUNP nif (body, labia and vagina) to the armor and then "conforming selected" leads to this ugly mess (especially the labia suffers, but the vagina will look bad on some presets too):

deform.jpgdeform2.jpg

You have to add the armor shapes to the Chinese UUNP project instead and save that as the new armor when you're finished.

Load them as reference one by one (unset reference after each). After you are finished with all the shapes inside your armor reload the Chinese UUNP body as reference. But don't do it by selecting a mesh, select the osp sliderset file instead so the sliders also get reloaded.

Then conform selected for the armor shapes and for those only. That should work without giving you deformations like in the picture above.

Edited by Bazinga