hi, how i can get hdt testicles for Equipable Schlongs  :s , i installed this before with fomod, but only breast and butt bounce works for me, i think i installed correctly the SOS phase, but it doesn´t work with Equipable Schlong, im not looking for collision/vagina or something else, just Breast, Butt and Testicles bounce  :blush:
 i tried others mods, but they broke my game  :-/ , this mod is my last hope 

Edit: I´m using SOS Light

The reason this isn't working is the different mesh layout in SOS Light. My mod is intended to be used with full SOS where the schlong gets a separate mesh. So I linked the collision data for the schlong and the testicle movement physics to that mesh.

SOS Light has the schlong included in the body mesh itself so you need to attach the hdtm.xml from my mod to that instead.

The hdtfingers.xml can still be attached to the hands I think. I don't know if you get seams when using the hand meshes I included with SOS Light though. Just try it.

If you can't wrap your head around how to add xml data to a mesh then check out this and this.

the saddlebone is kind of fun to play with, i almost got dragon dick riding to be a thing  :P  (but i can't quite get the positioning right)

post-162794-0-86766400-1508762007_thumb.jpg

hi, how i can get hdt testicles for Equipable Schlongs  :s , i installed this before with fomod, but only breast and butt bounce works for me, i think i installed correctly the SOS phase, but it doesn´t work with Equipable Schlong, im not looking for collision/vagina or something else, just Breast, Butt and Testicles bounce  :blush:
 i tried others mods, but they broke my game  :-/ , this mod is my last hope 

Edit: I´m using SOS Light

The reason this isn't working is the different mesh layout in SOS Light. My mod is intended to be used with full SOS where the schlong gets a separate mesh. So I linked the collision data for the schlong and the testicle movement physics to that mesh.

SOS Light has the schlong included in the body mesh itself so you need to attach the hdtm.xml from my mod to that instead.

The hdtfingers.xml can still be attached to the hands I think. I don't know if you get seams when using the hand meshes I included with SOS Light though. Just try it.

If you can't wrap your head around how to add xml data to a mesh then check out this and this.

thanks, it worked :D , but i lost "balls drop"  :-/

Futa warning

post-1430547-0-00418300-1508767413_thumb.jpg

post-1430547-0-84027100-1508767413_thumb.jpg

I was wondering being a complete tool when it comes to anything other then installing the mods, how compatible is this with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ Leyenda is releasing 4.0 soon, so I was wondering if you plan to co-op or anything to get both working together, Leyendas AiO is just god like for a nooblet like me to get mods working together.

Not that I shittalk Leyenda, but he/she is releasing the 4.0 for 6 months or more. You can use the 3.3 now and let files from this mod overwrite it. You will have better collisions overall and still have the body from AiO. So to sum it up, you can use this mod to upgrade the collisions and as of 3.65, looks of the vagina.

I was wondering being a complete tool when it comes to anything other then installing the mods, how compatible is this with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ Leyenda is releasing 4.0 soon, so I was wondering if you plan to co-op or anything to get both working together, Leyendas AiO is just god like for a nooblet like me to get mods working together.

Not that I shittalk Leyenda, but he/she is releasing the 4.0 for 6 months or more. You can use the 3.3 now and let files from this mod overwrite it. You will have better collisions overall and still have the body from AiO. So to sum it up, you can use this mod to upgrade the collisions and as of 3.65, looks of the vagina.

Understandable, I talk a lot to Leyenda and sub to them on Patreon, official release date for 4.0 is Halloween unless something goes horribly wrong.

Leyenda already used v1.74 of my mod as one of the physics presets for version 3 of AiO.

So far he didn't contact me to ask if he can use a newer version for 4.0.

I'm not against it if he does btw, but I'm not sure if I want him to include the body mesh fixes... Guess I'm okay with that too, this is sort of open source anyway.

I just don't really see the value tbh, since I tried everything to make this mod here beginner-friendly too so unless he takes my stuff and tweaks it to get different results or even add more fixes I don't know how being part of an all in one package would improve things.

If anything it makes things worse for the end user imho because if this really needs additional fixes chances are that my mod gets updated much sooner and a lot of people will miss these if they just use an all in one package and never think about it again.

That's already quite frustrating to see with AiO 3.3, where people constantly ask questions about that beyond outdated physics preset of mine that's in there.

So why not write up easy to follow instructions on when to install what and where to go to find it and maybe point them here too if he thinks that my stuff is good enough? That's imo much better than a single installation package including a lot of different mods that might get outdated very soon regarding how active Skyrim's modding community still is.

And I'm definitely against adding Beast HDT. I want to keep that mod up to date with MNC development at all time and I want people to not be lazy and use my most recent version here instead of an outdated one that's part of a bigger package.

That's not what I thought you meant, lol.  :lol:

What I thought you meant and now that I think about it I don't even know how I got that impression after reading "dragon dick riding" is using the saddlebone to place kind of a dick-shaped horn on the dragon's neck, the place where the player is sitting in Vanilla Dragonborn anyway.

Aren't there horse mods for both ideas, dildo on the saddle and riding the animal's erect dick?

I just realized something.

I'm still not comfortable with adding that body. I mean can you believe this shit?

attachicon.gifderpaderp.jpg

These gaps are still there, the triangles are still not connected. The only thing I did and this took an eternity (and with Outfit Studio being the clunky broken mess that it is a part of my sanity too) was making them overlap well enough so the ugly truth is hidden inside the body.  :wacko:

The standard UUNP Special body also has these unconnected triangles at the crotch.

Only that there the vertices are at the exact same spot so morph sliders and different body presets don't even reveal that problem.

You only see it when you use the smooth vertices option in Outfit Studio, then the gaps appear there too. So I guess that's what the Chinese author did too. Or rather Taiwanese? Beats me... The mod as originally posted here names 突然晕倒 or Túrán yūn dǎo as the author ... but it looks more like a mod collection than his own work.

Not that it really matters anyway, nobody had a problem with using a broken body until now.

Not that it really matters anyway, nobody had a problem with using a broken body until now.

If it ain't broken... well, noticeably broken, don't fix it.

Possible issue to report however, it appears that some breast weight painting tweaks might have snuck into the 3.65 UUNP Special (non-repaint) body.  I was noticing that piercings seemed to be out of alignment on my PC, so I took some comparison shots, rebuilding the body to different versions.

Naturalistic 3.57 UUNP Special 

post-470012-0-95958400-1508834223_thumb.jpg

Naturalistic 3.65 UUNP Special 

post-470012-0-05636600-1508834856_thumb.jpg

Other than that the new version seems great.

Possible issue to report however, it appears that some breast weight painting tweaks might have snuck into the 3.65 UUNP Special (non-repaint) body. I was noticing that piercings seemed to be out of alignment on my PC, so I took some comparison shots, rebuilding the body to different versions.

Nat3.57.jpg

Nat3.65.jpg

And how does it look on the repainted version? The repainted version is a upgraded version of UUNP special so I dont see a point using non repainted version

Possible issue to report however, it appears that some breast weight painting tweaks might have snuck into the 3.65 UUNP Special (non-repaint) body. I was noticing that piercings seemed to be out of alignment on my PC, so I took some comparison shots, rebuilding the body to different versions.

Nat3.57.jpg

Nat3.65.jpg

And how does it look on the repainted version? The repainted version is a upgraded version of UUNP special so I dont see a point using non repainted version

I have the same issue like Reesewow.

I use version 3.641 and UUNP Special Body (Not repainted version) and after updating to 3.65 i got mismatching piercings at the nipples.

@dankmemesxd the reason for me, why i did not use the repaint version is, that i have more accesoires which are attatched to the nipples, not only the piercings, Bazinga provided repainted versions for. And i was not able to find repainted versions for my other accesoires, so they will always mismatch on the repainted body. The repainted body have different weight paintings and so it is more influenced by gravity. This leads the breasts to hung a little bit deeper than no repainted version, and so, not repainted accesories looks like they are floating above the nipples, instead of pierced through them. Like the second screeny from Reesewow.

Well, the repainted version looks much much worse since unless you rebuild your piercings using his patch, the piercings don't move like the breasts at all.

Few reasons not to use it (and are why Bazinga is nice enough to provide a standard UUNP body with his fixes and the xmls attached)

- The inflation mods I use look awful on the repainted body

- Inflation framework (to fix the inflation mod looks) is unstable and overkill with my mod setup, as my inflation mods don't conflict themselves

-  I have more armor pieces that would need to be re-weighted to not clip badly with the repaint body than I'm wiling to spend the time to do, since the first point is already an issue (bikini pieces, devious devices, heretical ect).

Yeah, I wouldn't use the repaint version without the Inflation Framework either. Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you.

I somehow managed to fix this piercing offset issue by just switching to the most recent Bodyslide and building the body and the piercings again with it. Odd.

... Scratch that, that was just because I didn't move the pushup slider up when building the piercings. Seems like that slider does have an effect too even though the piercings don't even have it in their own slider list.

So a premilinary fix until I figured out what's wrong would be to build the body with 10 to 20% more pushup than the piercings.

There's another issue though, seams between body and hands. Will see about that now.

Ok, that hand body seam has always been there on UUNP Special, I just never noticed.

I just built the UUNP Special body, hands and feet as included in the most recent Bodyslide version and I get it there too.

Here's what I'm talking about:

1 screenshot taken by Deathmaw (thanks for reporting this issue)

And here are a two more taken by me with standard UUNP Special:

post-162794-0-19861300-1508870101_thumb.jpg

post-162794-0-65049200-1508870122_thumb.jpg

I'll see if there's a way to reduce it, but the piercings offset is more urgent atm.

And if anyone wants to say that this is old news and wonders how the fuck I didn't know about it... Well, I'm not overly perceptive, never have been.  :P

And I know that it's kind of funny that me of all guys tries to fix a body mesh.  :D

Well, I was so confident that the repainted version is godly, but welp. Should I use it when Im not using inflation mods and piercings?

Inflation mods should be fine as long as you install Sexlab Inflation Framework too. Which is really easy, the installer even detects your already installed inflation mods and the default mod settings work well enough I think (can't remember them, I use that mod since forever).

Yeah, I wouldn't use the repaint version without the Inflation Framework either. Sorry to hear that it doesn't work for you.

I somehow managed to fix this piercing offset issue by just switching to the most recent Bodyslide and building the body and the piercings again with it. Odd.

... Scratch that, that was just because I didn't move the pushup slider up when building the piercings. Seems like that slider does have an effect too even though the piercings don't even have it in their own slider list.

So a premilinary fix until I figured out what's wrong would be to build the body with 10 to 20% more pushup than the piercings.

There's another issue though, seams between body and hands. Will see about that now.

Thanks for taking a look, I'm fairly certain it's a recent development (possibly even just introduced with 3.65) as I don't recall seeing any issues in the mini-patches you released while working on the Chinese body.  If it is helpful I can post my preset settings, I don't actually use the PushUp slider so it may be more than one slider causing issues.

: Well, I was so confident that the repainted version is godly, but welp. Should I use it when Im not using inflation mods and piercings?

If you like the look/effect go nuts.  Inflation mods and piercing usage is where the extra work is needed to use the repaint, if you don't use them then the repaint body is ideal for you.

Nah, you misunderstood. The pushup slider would just provide a quick and dirty fix so you can keep using the body while I try to figure out the issue. It has nothing to do with the reason. Neither do weight paints as it seems, they look fine and with that slider "pushed up" a little the piercings are in sync again. Seems more like a positioning issue. Which is weird because I can't see anything like that at all when I compare bodies directly in Outfit studio... Well I'm on it.

Nah, you misunderstood. The pushup slider would just provide a quick and dirty fix so you can keep using the body while I try to figure out the issue. It has nothing to do with the reason. Neither do weight paints as it seems, they look fine and with that slider "pushed up" a little the piercings are in sync again.

Understood, no rush on my end for a fix as I'll likely just unequip the jewelry in the meantime.  I actually have a custom follower using a pre-3.65 body who wears piercings as well, and for now they work well on her.

Nah, you misunderstood. The pushup slider would just provide a quick and dirty fix so you can keep using the body while I try to figure out the issue. It has nothing to do with the reason. Neither do weight paints as it seems, they look fine and with that slider "pushed up" a little the piercings are in sync again.

Understood, no rush on my end for a fix as I'll likely just unequip the jewelry in the meantime.  I actually have a custom follower using a pre-3.65 body who wears piercings as well, and for now they work well on her.

I found the culprit. It's the Breast01 bone weights I copied over from the Chinese UUNP. I didn't expect them to have any effect without them being registered with HDT PE but it seems like the normal skeleton animation files already slightly shift these two bones...

So I will delete weight paints for both bones from all bodies including Chinese UUNP. Not sure about the additional thigh and calf weights anymore. If these weights cause unwanted deformations too then I don't see the benefit. Thigh jiggling is overrated anyway imo.

I think I'll keep the other additional weight paints for now, will see about deformations.

Feedback on this is welcome of course.

Just a thing came to my mind. Is it possible to transfer the vagina from chinese uunp to "normal" uunp? Or that is impossible

So far I had no luck with this. The problem are the morph sliders that get saved together with the body preset, they are fine-tailored to the mesh shapes and relative vertice positions. Adding the vagina object to the normal UUNP Special body doesn't work because the "Conform Selected" setting turns this shape into a mess then.

I also tried adding the standard UUNP Special body to the Chinese one but depending on how I do this I get either this:

post-162794-0-39953100-1508882357_thumb.jpg

or this:

post-162794-0-92051400-1508882365_thumb.jpg