I just did this too. Does it affect all dragon riding or just the DLC tutorial?

I would assume all DLC dragon riding, I think the Dragonborn DLC edited the dragon skeleton to allow the player to be attached (which gets overwritten by the beast HDT skeleton).  I honestly never tried dragon riding after the forced tutorial because I always found it to be more trouble than it was worth, Bend Will is just a fancy Kyne's Peace shout for me now.

skeleton.nif

note: untested

Sorry for asking dumb questions, but im more than careful when it comes to hdt stuff, because I know nothing about it. But when I installed 3.64 and build NBB uuno special body,feet and hands, I couldnt find vagina sliders and didnt see the difference on vagina except that I had a little gap on the bottom part od the vagina. What could I fuck up? I ran fnis and so on, but I also choose all my hdt armors along with the NBB group. Could that be my mistake?

Again, thanks for your patience :D

Ummm quick question. Since MNC SLAL 10.4 my wolves have no collisions when using the up to date 0.6 that is .. I think made for that. Or am I incorrect or maybe there's a creature framework setting i'm not aware of for using a specific mesh. At any rate this is the problem i'm having. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I looked at your meshes provided by 0.6 but for some reason it looks as if it's not using them and using a legacy mesh or something i dunno.

the mesh Object looks white D: in the chinese body x.x

Did you download and activate the Chinese UUNP fix from the download section?

Because that body has an issue I didn't know before I decided to include it. It needs an additional texture file for the inner vagina, which won't load no matter what path you enter in the nif unless you use that esp.

I'm open to suggestions what to do about that. So far the esp seems like the only way to give that vagina object the right texture.

Well, as you saw for yourself already, additional texture file is no-go, but the fix is also the dead end since it adds more problems than fixes.

I think textures for the inner vagina mesh should be loaded from femalebody_1, femalebody_!_msn, etc. If you have some knowledge with UV mapping, GIMP/Photoshop and TexBlend, you can add the necessary inner vagina parts to default femalebody textures and UV map the inner vagina mesh to match these parts.

That's the only solution I see here.

And that's a pretty good solution, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  :)

I didn't know anything about UV mapping but it's very easy and self-explanatory with Nifscope and GIMP 2.

TexBlend Vagina and CUUNPS Puffy modified.zip

The weight paints on the labia are still shit btw. I hope I'll get that fixed tomorrow, it's fiddly and very unpleasant to do with Outfit Studio and its horrible camera.

@reesewow & MadMansGun:

I completely forgot about that dragon issue, thanks. Will see what you did there and then probably add it to Beast HDT.

Sorry for asking dumb questions, but im more than careful when it comes to hdt stuff, because I know nothing about it. But when I installed 3.64 and build NBB uuno special body,feet and hands, I couldnt find vagina sliders and didnt see the difference on vagina except that I had a little gap on the bottom part od the vagina. What could I fuck up? I ran fnis and so on, but I also choose all my hdt armors along with the NBB group. Could that be my mistake?

If by vagina sliders you mean the VaginaFix_Zap option then that's not a slider and you should keep it activated. Its purpose is to make the inner vagina fold of the body mesh itself invisible so there is no clipping with the labia which also has an inner vagina part.

And if you really have gaps between body mesh and labia on the NBB UUNP Special and NBB UUNP Special Repaint bodies then please tell me which UUNP preset you picked and which slider values you chose when building that body. Otherwise I can't look into it, I already removed many gaps and clipping issues on those two body types, and I am not planning on going through the whole body preset list again.

edit:

There is a gap on penetration though, I just saw it too. This will be easy to fix.

post-162794-0-96468800-1508359393_thumb.jpg

That's basically the main drawback of making that inner vagina part of the body mesh invisible. Now you actually see all the gaps that always have been there around the labia on UUNP Special. ^^

If by vagina sliders you mean the VaginaFix_Zap option then that's not a slider and you should keep it activated. Its purpose is to make the inner vagina fold of the body mesh itself invisible so there is no clipping with the labia which also has an inner vagina part.

And if you really have gaps between body mesh and labia on the NBB UUNP Special and NBB UUNP Special Repaint bodies then please tell me which UUNP preset you picked and which slider values you chose when building that body. Otherwise I can't look into it, I already removed many gaps and clipping issues on those two body types, and I am not planning on going through the whole body preset list again.

edit:

There is a gap on penetration though, I just saw it too. This will be easy to fix.

vaggap.jpg

That's basically the main drawback of making that inner vagina part of the body mesh invisible. Now you actually see all the gaps that always have been there around the labia on UUNP Special. ^^

I've used NBB special not repainted and 7b Oppai with its basic sliders (didnt change anything). I had the gap that u are showing on penetration aswell, but it was, near the asshole, or in the down part od the vagina. I hope you get which part of the vagina I mean.

Anyways, wanna thank u for the support and updating the mod regulary :)

edit:

attachicon.gifvaggap.jpg

Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting on the non-Chinese options. I had to uncheck VaginaFix_Zap to have no gap.

I would assume all DLC dragon riding, I think the Dragonborn DLC edited the dragon skeleton to allow the player to be attached (which gets overwritten by the beast HDT skeleton).  I honestly never tried dragon riding after the forced tutorial because I always found it to be more trouble than it was worth, Bend Will is just a fancy Kyne's Peace shout for me now.

attachicon.gifskeleton.nif

Confirmed all dragon riding.

I'll test this skeleton and reply.

Hi Bazinga! ... I would like to ask if you think you will make the Chinese pussy work well, or come back to the old version 3.54 when everything was OK! ... to me (actually to my Pussy's pussy) everything is dust on the inside (although I installed that Fix and I added those dds for the inside of the vagina) - everything is dust inside. In addition, the animations are now NEALINATED ... even my character when lurking, his finger does not reach the pussy, but goes through the body somewhere between the belly and the pussy and when it opens, the finger is seen there inside. I do not know if the animation alignment is also related to MadMansGun's NMC14.0 (which made my game anyway and what it all meant for Hentai Creature) ... but that's what I'm trying to solve with it (if it does me ...). So excuse me! I do not want to bother you (especially if you gave up modding) ... but I just want to know - if you work on that pussy, I wait! ... or quit and go back to previous versions when everything went almost perfect? Thank you for your understanding !

attachicon.gifskeleton.nif

tested working with dragon flight and hdt 6

You know the open close genital,  has not actually worked for me sense your version 3.52 I think.

I have wonderful movement in the bottom, belly, and top, but there seems to be no collision to open the genital, or to the belly or breasts.

I believe I have followed your instruction's closely, but I must have missed something.  I have the latest version of xp32, I do always make sure I install your mod last.

I have ran Body slide per your instructions.   My initial installation was with the all in one HDT animated Pussy. your mod allowed to over ride it, as needed, I assume by installing or activating you mod last.

anyway I for some reason do not seem to have the animated genitals, or belly, or breast collision.

I assumed, or made a guess that you may have damaged the normal usage of the body, with the old More nasty critters, so I have been only testing or looking for the movement in the profiles where I have the new or More nasty critters SLAL installed.

However if that is not the case, I have no movement from Man, or Mer, or creature.

There was something crashing my game but it was random, maybe once every 10 loads into game I would crash about 1 second into the game. I spent a long time enabling a few mods at a time and loading the game over and over. I finally tracked it down to this mod, with only SKSE, Realistic Ragdoll, XPMSE, HDT Physics, Racemenu, Bodyslide's UUNP morphing plugin and the UUNP bodies installed with this install after all of that I had crashing. I couldn't come up with a cause, removing the memory patch made no difference. HDT's log was only showing npcs as being invalid and attempting to release them.

Could anyone else verify what is happening with me? Install of only ...

1. SKSE

2. Realistic Ragdoll

3. XPMSE

4. HDT Physics

5. Racemenu

6. Bodyslide + UUNP morphing plugin

7. UUNP body

8. Naturalistic HDT

I know that last option might be hard because I'm not giving specifics, I don't remember the exact options I choose during install. Fairly sure I choose "No gravity pull or bounce physics, but belly collsions." Yes on breast rotation, big (g cup maybe), No to FloppySOS, Yes for hdtfingers.xml and all of the SOS options other than Leito.

I'm not saying this mod is at fault, I do know I have a random crash with these mods installed. Just wanting to figure out the cause so I can move forward.

Sweet, loving the updates, Baz. I was originally a big fan of the Chinese body, because it meant I didn't have to Texblend labias (ultimately it would lead to degradation of texture quality when I would have to recompress textures using Ordenador), but now that I'm using the Windows 10 Fall Creator's update with the DX9 fix, high VRAM usage is much less of an issue and I can blend all the things. Looking forward to more of your work in the future! I know you've mentioned multiple times that you'd like to look at thigh jiggling, is that going to be a difficulty process for you?

@Fatal:

It might help narrowing it down if you posted the content of that hdt log (inside a spoiler) 

Version 3.65 should be close to final. Tons of fixes, some admittedly for things I broke, but many more for a great variety of UUNP Special and CUUNP Special issues. Here are a few highlights.

UUNP Special:

- butt crack issue (skin folding up in butt crack ) is still fixed

- fixed weight paints on body mesh near the rear labia, so this doesn't happen anymore:

post-162794-0-57044500-1508637468_thumb.jpg

- smoothed out labia on many UUNP body presets

- dug out rear labia that was buried inside the main body mesh on some presets:

post-162794-0-71765400-1508638065_thumb.jpg

- also reshaped that end a little and placed the body mesh vertices in the labia so there are no more gaps caused by this

-made the inner labia part of the body mesh (just a simple inward fold) invisible so it doesn't clip through the real labia mesh anymore

- added 8 additional bones and weight paints for them, copied over from the Chinese UUNP Special body

Chinese UUNP Special:

- all of the above, smoothing out all these distorted shapes (the labia looked like shit on every single UUNP preset) was the main problem:

post-162794-0-79927300-1508638905_thumb.jpg

- replaced some subpar weight paints with the standard UUNP Special ones (most body weights except for pussy bones) or my repainted ones (breasts, butt and belly)

- tried to fix the gaps between body surface triangles near the crotch ... yes, you read that correctly, turns out this body is broken on a fundamental level, so no guarantees on this (someone might have to use Blender to weld them together again, I won't be that someone though, I hate Blender)

- fixed the color and glossiness

- fixed the UV map und the inner vagina texture so the body can use the normal female textures instead of requiring a plugin fix that creates as many problems as it solves

I dropped the non-puffy Chinese UUNP body btw. That body was just too much work, especially the loose triangle gaps near the crotch.

Sweet, loving the updates, Baz. I was originally a big fan of the Chinese body, because it meant I didn't have to Texblend labias (ultimately it would lead to degradation of texture quality when I would have to recompress textures using Ordenador), but now that I'm using the Windows 10 Fall Creator's update with the DX9 fix, high VRAM usage is much less of an issue and I can blend all the things. Looking forward to more of your work in the future! I know you've mentioned multiple times that you'd like to look at thigh jiggling, is that going to be a difficulty process for you?

The Chinese body as originally introduced itt was broken though. The inner vagina texture didn't even show, nobody thought of that esp fix before Aequus. And I didn't even notice because my femalebody_1.dds has body colors even at the part of the texture that the old Chinese UUNP UV map looked for. I think only the part that overlapped with another UV map was invisible on my end.

I'm still not comfortable with adding that body. I mean can you believe this shit?

post-162794-0-24448400-1508639640_thumb.jpg

These gaps are still there, the triangles are still not connected. The only thing I did and this took an eternity (and with Outfit Studio being the clunky broken mess that it is a part of my sanity too) was making them overlap well enough so the ugly truth is hidden inside the body.  :wacko:

Dunno about thighs tbh. Atm I only want to be done with this body preset upgrade and take a break. ^^

The Chinese body as originally introduced itt was broken though. The inner vagina texture didn't even show, nobody thought of that esp fix before Aequus. And I didn't even notice because my femalebody_1.dds has body colors even at the part of the texture that the old Chinese UUNP UV map looked for. I think only the part that overlapped with another UV map was invisible on my end.

I'm still not comfortable with adding that body. I mean can you believe this shit?

attachicon.gifderpaderp.jpg

These gaps are still there, the triangles are still not connected. The only thing I did and this took an eternity (and with Outfit Studio being the clunky broken mess that it is a part of my sanity too) was making them overlap well enough so the ugly truth is hidden inside the body.  :wacko:

Dunno about thighs tbh. Atm I only want to be done with this body preset upgrade and take a break. ^^

Haha, you deserve a break. At this point, the only reason I still use CUUNP is because of the nipples. Hope you finish up the issues that are keeping you up soon.

One day, we shall have glorious thighs.

Btw I'm still using Ordenator frequently and I'm not aware that my game suffers from texture quality degradation.  :unsure:

The default settings there (DXT5 to preserve alpha channel, DXT1c else) work well for me. I also like that it adds mipmaps automatically.

Then again I'm not in the inner Windows update circle or however that thing was called so I still have to make do with 4GB video memory. ^^

Btw I'm still using Ordenator frequently and I'm not aware that my game suffers from texture quality degradation.  :unsure:

The default settings there (DXT5 to preserve alpha channel, DXT1c else) work well for me. I also like that it adds mipmaps automatically.

Then again I'm not in the inner Windows update circle or however that thing was called so I still have to make do with 4GB video memory. ^^

they had already rollout the updates for normal windows users, try running windows update and it'll install the 4gb gpu memory fix esp if using enboost.

I would have posted it but I had already uninstalled the mod, give me a moment and I'll reinstall the mod and wait for the game to crash so I can get a log.

EDIT -

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[10/21/17 23:30:25]INFO: Queue OK
[10/21/17 23:30:25]INFO: System run with 12 threads
[10/21/17 23:30:25]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[10/21/17 23:30:25]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/21/17 23:31:46]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtfingers.xml
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Cell changed...
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Add character 0001348c
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Add character 00013491
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Add character 0001b747
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Add character 0001b743
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Add character 00035534
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: Add character 00000014
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: 0001b747 now invalid, release it
[10/21/17 23:31:53]INFO: 0001b743 now invalid, release it

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.log

hdtSkyrimMemPatch
[10/21/17 23:30:25]INFO: Queue OK
[10/21/17 23:30:25]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Module : C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Address : 0x5b8b89e8
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Module Address : 0x5b7f0000
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0x0000000c failed
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Call Stack (Skyrim ignored the frame pointer register (ebp) so it may not correct) :
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b8b89e8
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b8ad38b
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7fb712
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7fadbf
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7f1dcb
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7f283d
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7f512e
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7f68fd
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: hdtPhysicsExtensions : 0x5b7fccbd
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x0045f619
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x00b03b15
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x00694836
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x006f3c84
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x006f3a33
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x00a4e31e
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x00a4bb02
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: TESV : 0x00a4b4a9
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Thread local Havok memory heap:
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Temp memory allocator:0x01bb1574
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Temp memory allocated:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Temp memory in used:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Temp memory available:0
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Temp memory total available:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Temp memory largest block:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Heap memory allocator:0x01bb1574
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Heap memory allocated:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Heap memory in used:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Heap memory available:0
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Heap memory total available:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Heap memory largest block:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Debug memory allocator:0x01bb1574
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Debug memory allocated:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Debug memory in used:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Debug memory available:0
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Debug memory total available:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Debug memory largest block:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Solver memory allocator:0x01bb1574
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Solver memory allocated:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Solver memory in used:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Solver memory available:0
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Solver memory total available:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Solver memory largest block:-1
[10/21/17 23:31:54]ERROR: Minidump saved in hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dmp

This is with the MemPatch installed but the same thing happens without it, I can get those logs as well if you need.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Update now! I like to use the RK's (Bijin modder) textures, and also have to blend labia onto his textures. That's when texture sizes start to balloon for me, from a compressed 10 mb to 64 mb (force reburned with mipmaps). I used to have to compress those textures after blending, so I would end up compressing previously compressed textues -___-.

It's all good now, though, with the Fall Creator update. Using something like 12 gigs of VRAM.

@Fatal:

I can't really help you with this.

The hdtphysicsextensions.log has nothing in it that's out of the ordinary (I wonder why the other 2 xmls don't get loaded though) and the other log points to something HDT PE related.

Some folks blame memory management (did you by chance change the values in your SKSE.ini? then change them back to the default ones asap), others ENB ini settings (DisableDriverMemoryManager), others weak hardware that can't handle havok physics on too many things at once.

Fact is this mod works and doesn't cause crashes except maybe when taxing your hardware too much (would surprise me, this is just a HDT PE mod, not a CPU hog like some of the HDT SMP stuff).

I didn't change physics at all in the 3.6 versions, only the bodies changed. And they don't cause crashes, they might just need some more work (I hope not).