@Rattlesnark:

Is anything in your setup overwriting the phototex texture files in my mod? That would be my guess why the texture is missing ingame.

Missing textures in Nifscope alone usually just indicate that you didn't include at least one of the necessary texture folders there (Render -> Settings -> Rendering).

Did a few test runs with varying setups, including with the updated v3.63. The new path for the labia definitely works, but unfortunately not the case of the 'object'. Upon closer inspection, it looks like the 'object' insists on mapping to the body .dds for texturing - or whatever it is that leads to this: https://puu.sh/xWsmR/e85441865c.jpg 

Did a double take on the textures. The ones in your archive definitely take precedence. Still looking at things as we speak, but perhaps @Aequus's post gives the needed insight.

EDIT: Will resume looking at the next opportunity - the mattress beckons.

Well...

1. Start Creation Kit.

2. Load "Skyrim.esm".

3. Find "NakedTorso" record at ArmorAddon section.

4. Change female Skin Texture from "SkinBodyFemale_1" to "NONE".

5. Save the changes into plugin and load this plugin.

6. Start the game and see what happens.

Wow!

Tbh I didn't even realize that the texture was broken before. It didn't look as weird as for Rattlesnake in my game, just some parts not colored correctly and maybe a small part invisible too (which I didn't even realize).

But the difference after applying this is like night and day.

So thank you very much for this...

Seems like I have to put a choice for this stuff in the installer, that esp needs to be there if someone wants to use the Chinese UUNP.

I made my own fix too btw.

Probably identical to your esp:

attachicon.gifFemale Skin Fix.7z

Is there a way to get this to work for custom races using its own texture sets? I tried this on ygnord and it fixed the texture issue for "object" but the rest of the body defaulted back to original vanilla texture (I dont use body replacers for NPCs)

If anyone can elaborate on why it's bad to have shapes first in the nif I would really like to know btw.

I would like to know, too.

I still like using that "auto sanitize before save" function in Nifscope which sorts it exactly like this, shapes before nodes.

Same here wink.png

I guess it's the same with BS/OS as we've seen with USLEEP - when they ran out of things to fix that needed fixing, they started "fixing" things that didn't need it rolleyes.gif

Hello Bazina! I am astonished to read everything that happened yesterday about Naturalistic HDT and it's amazing what you are doing ... I also had a small intervention, but I thought it bothered you and I preferred to watch quietly what is happening. Sorry if I disturbed somehow, I very much appreciate the work and do not know how it will be moding of Skyrim without you, when you will withdraw (though I understand and I work very hard at my job) ... sorry that I can not help here in Skyrim !!! PS "yesterday I used your 3.63 version and your vagina looks great, it's no longer bright, behaves excellent during animations, like the rest of your body, maybe with a little problem on your vagina - when it opens, inside you see something that is I have not used version 3.64 since everything is almost OK to me, except the wolf problem that is fox to me (but here I think MadMansGun has to do it I ask again ... Thank you again, if you had the patience to read, how busy you are now!

Slavetats is working fine for me on the puffy nipples body btw, just tested it.

post-162794-0-35304300-1507899329_thumb.jpg

post-162794-0-05131800-1507899336_thumb.jpg

@George222:

Yeah I'm still working on that vagina. I spent a few hours reshaping the standard UUNP special one so that these three inner vertices from the main body mesh inside the vagina are not needed anymore.

Then I added a ZAP slider to remove them from output body meshes. And now I'll see about the weight paint, meaning if the main body mesh moves differently than the labia mesh resulting in clipping or gaps.

After that I'll take another look at the Chinese UUNP labia.

So when I'm not at work I'm basically staring at pussy all day. Fun times. ^^

Slavetats is working fine for me on the puffy nipples body btw, just tested it.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_10_13 14_53_35_49.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_10_13 14_53_41_53.jpg

@George222:

Yeah I'm still working on that vagina. I spent a few hours reshaping the standard UUNP special one so that these three inner vertices from the main body mesh inside the vagina are not needed anymore.

Then I added a ZAP slider to remove them from output body meshes. And now I'll see about the weight paint, meaning if the main body mesh moves differently than the labia mesh resulting in clipping or gaps.

After that I'll take another look at the Chinese UUNP labia.

So when I'm not at work I'm basically staring at pussy all day. Fun times. ^^

=========

... a way to say, "It's fun if you look more in the pussy" ... in reality, the more you look at her (and especially inside her) ... you start to get sick and you simply "cut yourself off ..." ... I have not heard of any gynecologist with the experience to want to look with pleasure in the poultry! ... let's just joke (I'm trying to make you more relaxed, because you've worked too much lately)

Poultry?  :lol:

And don't worry, after the new version is ready I'll take a break.

I'm finished with the edits I wanted to make to normal UUNP Special, here's the result:

UUNP Special Fixes.7z

I added a ZAP slider to hide the part of the main body behind/inside the vagina. I also reshaped the labia on most of the UUNP bodies, this time even more carefully. And I changed a few weight paints to prevent clipping and gaps beween the main body and the labia mesh.

I didn't come around to check the Chinese stuff again though, but I left it in there. Slavetats works for me using these CUUNPS presets.

Assets? Depends on which weight paint you used before (the standard one or my increased one) and which you want to use now. The Chinese UUNP stuff is increased weight paint only though.

You can't build clothes, armor and other assets specifically for these bodies anyway, but only for the standard UUNP Special one (because technically they aren't presets but just outfits). So the Caliente folder I included there is only used for the naked body meshes, not when creating outfits.

Problems arise when your character wears something that doesn't replace that nude body mesh. Then the weight paints have to match, so if for example you use the UUNP Special body version with increased weight paint from my mod and have the UUNP HDT Piercings 0.7 installed too  then the nude body will jiggle out of sync with the piercings which causes offsets and clippings. In that case you'd have to download the repainted version for these piercings from my mod's download section and install it after the main piercings mod.

I'll update the mod tomorrow or the day after btw, some things with the body meshes are not meeting quality standards in v3.63 and I have to fix that.

In the meantime please use the fixes I posted above to overwrite 3.63 and only then build the body you want.

And if you use one of the Chinese UUNP bodies you might want to download and activate that little esp Aequus and I posted on the last page (doesn't matter which, they are identical). Because otherwise the inner vagina won't get the proper texture.

I'm finished with the edits I wanted to make to normal UUNP Special, here's the result:

attachicon.gifUUNP Special Fixes.7z

I added a ZAP slider to hide the part of the main body behind/inside the vagina. I also reshaped the labia on most of the UUNP bodies, this time even more carefully. And I changed a few weight paints to prevent clipping and gaps beween the main body and the labia mesh.

I didn't come around to check the Chinese stuff again though, but I left it in there. Slavetats works for me using these CUUNPS presets.

Yes, I would like to report a broken vagina :P I haven't updated this mod since v3.57 until now. When I build a new body I get a mesh seam along the right side. The NBB Chinese UUNP Special has an additional problem where the left inner wall doesn't react. I only get these issues with the fixes you posted here.

attachicon.gifUUNP Special Fixes.7z

Yes, I would like to report a broken vagina :P I haven't updated this mod since v3.57 until now. When I build a new body I get a mesh seam along the right side. The NBB Chinese UUNP Special has an additional problem where the left inner wall doesn't react. I only get these issues with the fixes you posted here.

Yep, you're right.

Looks like another hidden Outfit Studio feature to me btw, deleting weight paints at random. Or not copying all of it with the weight paint copy function. Not sure which one it is but since I didn't just delete these weights it has to be one of them.  <_<

I already corrected that though, and I mistakenly thought that I included it in the fix above.

So here's the fix to the fix to the fix (no need to download the archive I posted a few posts before, same files in there)...

Or better yet, I'll update the mod. This is serious enough to warrant a v3.64 update even though it won't be final (still need to change a few things on the Chinese UUNP body).

Yep, you're right.

Looks like another hidden Outfit Studio feature to me btw, deleting weight paints at random. Or not copying all of it with the weight paint copy function. Not sure which one it is but since I didn't just delete these weights it has to be one of them.  <_<

I already corrected that though, and I mistakenly thought that I included it in the fix above.

So here's the fix to the fix to the fix (no need to download the archive I posted a few posts before, same files in there)...

Or better yet, I'll update the mod. This is serious enough to warrant a v3.64 update even though it won't be final (still need to change a few things on the Chinese UUNP body).

I'm getting mesh seams with the new update. I tried the v3.63 BodySlide assets and I get no seams except for the Chinese version.

Is it just my imagination or does the NBB - UUNP Special Repaint give more range of motion for the breasts and ass? It seems like I get more rotation.

for the most part when I run body slide, I just do a batch conversion, and go on.

I can just barely use Body slide, and I always set it up be for the batch like this. image ( I made these images quite some time ago to help me remember just how to do the batch conversion, and to help others ) to  show's.

your front page has this

>>>>> Be advised that in v3.6 simply building the UUNP Special body, hand and feet in Bodyslide like you did in previous versions doesn't let you build the meshes included in this mod but the default one included in Bodyslide. My versions are beginning with "NBB". <<<<<

So I don't mess up I was wondering just how I should do Body slide differently ?

I will post my images below.  I know it probably seems like a simple task to you, but  I can mess up the simplest thing, and i seem to excel at that.

Would it be to much to ask you for a really easy " body slide for dummies" way to install your new body correctly ?

post-123-0-14518200-1508171036_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-86888500-1508171058_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-20790900-1508171080_thumb.jpg

In 3.6 there is a note that there is a complete new vagina for UUNP. Does it look different or behave different? And is it safe to update to 3.6x if I am using UUNP special? Because I see a lot of new fixes and fixes of fixes so I am afraid of messing my game up.

Thanks in advance :)

I think it's save, yes. The fixes I made on the standard UUNP Special body that is included in Bodyslide are still there and the new changes like the now transparent inner vagina wall for the body mesh itself (not the labia mesh - that still has the vagina fold intact so taking a glimps at the inside of the vagina won't let you peek into a hollow girl ^^) and the better looking labias on many UUNP body variants (which you can choose from with the sliders inside Racemenu) look fine so far. At least as far as I can tell.

If anything else comes up then just post it here and I'll try to fix it too. ;)

I'm getting mesh seams with the new update. I tried the v3.63 BodySlide assets and I get no seams except for the Chinese version.

Is it just my imagination or does the NBB - UUNP Special Repaint give more range of motion for the breasts and ass? It seems like I get more rotation.

You shouldn't get any seams. Also seams are a texture issue, so I don't even know what exactly you mean tbh.

... Since I can't seem to upload videos to sendvid here are 2 short clips for the NBB - UUNP Special Repaint version and for the NBB - Chinese UUNP Special with puffy nipples:

UUNP_vids.7z

Please show me on the doll where the seam touched you.  :P

edit: If you mean what I think you mean (gaps between the labia and the body mesh) then I'd like to know which slider values you picked in Bodyslide. Because if anything you should get less issues (rear labia not buried inside the body anymore or standing out with a gap on penetration) than on the standard UUNP Special body, not more. So if there is still a slider that I have to fix then I want to know.

edit 2:

Do you mean this?

post-162794-0-47190300-1508193062_thumb.jpg

This gap appears when you increase the pregnancybelly slider value and it's already there on the standard UUNP body. I'll see if I can fix it.

About the increased jiggle dynamics on UUNP Special: You're correct and I'm glad you noticed. That's the reason I increased the weight paints on that body in the first place.  :)

Would it be to much to ask you for a really easy " body slide for dummies" way to install your new body correctly ?

Ok. I added some pictures to the mod description, they are hidden inside the last spoiler.

The only difference between the small batch build button and the large build one is that the latter only lets you build the outfit you chose in the upper left corner whereas the batch build function lets you build a list of outfits/body meshes. The outfit group you selected in the group window then determines which outfits you can choose from.

the mesh Object looks white D: in the chinese body x.x

Did you download and activate the Chinese UUNP fix from the download section?

Because that body has an issue I didn't know before I decided to include it. It needs an additional texture file for the inner vagina, which won't load no matter what path you enter in the nif unless you use that esp.

I'm open to suggestions what to do about that. So far the esp seems like the only way to give that vagina object the right texture.

edit: If you mean what I think you mean (gaps between the labia and the body mesh) then I'd like to know which slider values you picked in Bodyslide. Because if anything you should get less issues (rear labia not buried inside the body anymore or standing out with a gap on penetration) than on the standard UUNP Special body, not more. So if there is still a slider that I have to fix then I want to know.

Yeah, the vagina is literally broken :D There's a gap on the right outside of the labia. After some testing I found that having the VaginaFix_Zap checked led to this issue. However, the Chinese version gives me gaps on both the left and right sides no matter what. I use a custom Dream Girl but I also tried the basic UUNP - UNP version with no slider adjustments and it gave me the same results. (I've attached an example of the Chinese version)

About the increased jiggle dynamics on UUNP Special: You're correct and I'm glad you noticed. That's the reason I increased the weight paints on that body in the first place.  :)

The special repaint is really good. Nice job with that. Is it possible to have the special repaint with the Chinese version vagina? That would be like having the best of both worlds. (provided I can sort out the gaps issue)

post-1040366-0-23960800-1508212200_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the vagina is literally broken :D There's a gap on the right outside of the labia. After some testing I found that having the VaginaFix_Zap checked led to this issue. However, the Chinese version gives me gaps on both the left and right sides no matter what. I use a custom Dream Girl but I also tried the basic UUNP - UNP version with no slider adjustments and it gave me the same results. (I've attached an example of the Chinese version) 

Oh right, you meant the gaps on the Chinese version.

Yeah, they are still there. Will see about that, but atm I'm tending towards switching that body back to the unedited version, adding a few minor weight paint tweaks and ignoring anything vagina related on it.

Actually I regret that I added it in the first place. I might even remove it, that esp requirement bummed me out a bit tbh.

Also it's rather shit.

You have to see these wrinkled and distorted labia shapes in Outfit Studio to believe it.  :wacko:

Maybe I reshape the nipples on the normal UUNP Special body instead. Sounds less crazy than trying to fix the labias on the Chinese thing and tweaking the vertices and weight paint to match these changes.

the mesh Object looks white D: in the chinese body x.x

Did you download and activate the Chinese UUNP fix from the download section?

Because that body has an issue I didn't know before I decided to include it. It needs an additional texture file for the inner vagina, which won't load no matter what path you enter in the nif unless you use that esp.

I'm open to suggestions what to do about that. So far the esp seems like the only way to give that vagina object the right texture.

Well, as you saw for yourself already, additional texture file is no-go, but the fix is also the dead end since it adds more problems than fixes.

I think textures for the inner vagina mesh should be loaded from femalebody_1, femalebody_!_msn, etc. If you have some knowledge with UV mapping, GIMP/Photoshop and TexBlend, you can add the necessary inner vagina parts to default femalebody textures and UV map the inner vagina mesh to match these parts.

That's the only solution I see here.

Ok, I did find one possible incompatibility with Beast HDT - the Dragon skeleton included in the mod seemed to break the Dragonborn DLC dragon flight mechanics.  Trying to fly on dragon-back to complete the DLC was impossible because after the mount animation my character was stuck in place floating while the dragon flew off.  Googling it pointed to it likely being a mod skeleton issue, and sure enough deleting the dragon skeleton added by Beast HDT fixed the issue (.bsa skeleton was loaded instead).  

I imagine that mechanic is rarely used outside of the DLC mission, but since I don't use small dragon mods ect that could provide something where i'd likely notice collisions, I went ahead and removed the skeleton.

I just did this too. Does it affect all dragon riding or just the DLC tutorial?

Actually I regret that I added it in the first place. I might even remove it, that esp requirement bummed me out a bit tbh.

Also it's rather shit.

You have to see these wrinkled and distorted labia shapes in Outfit Studio to believe it.  :wacko:

Maybe I reshape the nipples on the normal UUNP Special body instead. Sounds less crazy than trying to fix the labias on the Chinese thing and tweaking the vertices and weight paint to match these changes.

Yea, possibly it would be something best added as an optional, unsupported download?  It's nice to have the option available in a cleaner package than the original file that was linked, but after trying the body a few times temporarily it just has too many oddities.  Have gone right back to UUNP Special every time.

I just say optional download because then people would have to go out of their way to download it and "hopefully" have read the OP and know what they were getting into.

I just did this too. Does it affect all dragon riding or just the DLC tutorial?

I would assume all DLC dragon riding, I think the Dragonborn DLC edited the dragon skeleton to allow the player to be attached (which gets overwritten by the beast HDT skeleton).  I honestly never tried dragon riding after the forced tutorial because I always found it to be more trouble than it was worth, Bend Will is just a fancy Kyne's Peace shout for me now.