Lovers PayBandit and lovers AdultPlay for women

Thank you ViralParadox (if your reply was to my post lol!)

At this stage of the game I'm still installing the base mods and trying to play the game ~ ultra-noob :blush: ~ so still at the very basics of CS, let alone scripting lmao!

tbh shiki479's version seems to be ideal for how I would like to play initially, so it would be pretty awesome if shareable :rolleyes: ~ although I thank you for your kind offer, and I may come knocking at your door once I get the basics as I would like them :D

Thank you both again for your work, help and suggestions :cool:

ps. If you have any other variations on any plug-ins, especially if they orientate towards futa/girl-girl I would be very interested to hear about them :P Thanks again!

It was a reply to your post. :P

Everyone started somewhere, right? Anyway I'm not certain that Shiki will release anything, only that he/she entertained that thought. I'm a bit reserved about releasing anything I've worked on for various reasons. I've screwed around with just about every one of the xlovers mods available on this site. So although I may not be really eager to release anything I've modified, I can see if I can help people modify and personalize their own versions from time to time. :)

Since I don't have any permissions and don't know how it works to get them, please pm me if you want a link to the mods. I don't think they're worth mass distribution anyway.

EDIT: To anyone who sort of got their hands on my modded version: I used the AdultPlayPlusforSSP plugin as a base since I expect to use the VoiceSSP mod once it is translated, there shouldn't be any problem if you don't have it installed but I noticed that sometimes adding some answers to the NPC automatically added a voice from VoiceSSP or something, so it could be that female NPC end up with a male voice when you have VoiceSSP installed, please tell me if that happens.

Since I don't have any permissions and don't know how it works to get them' date=' please pm me if you want a link to the mods. I don't think they're worth mass distribution anyway.

[/quote']

That's an...interesting way to work around it. :huh: Pardon my confusion/curiosity, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how a modding community works and that just seems a touch odd to me. I wouldn't have thought of a limited release, but I guess if it works then it works. :P

Well' date=' I tried with the innkeeper at Wawnet Inn right after the bridge and it worked perfectly. The problem wasn't that the "just let me pay with sex" answer wasn't showing up with Augusta, it was that when I selected to pay with sex we didn't have sex because she was sitting, but it still set rent to 1 because the script continued working. There is nothing to check if you actually had sex with the innkeeper before setting rent to 1 even in the base mod, so if you manage to make them sit or something you'll just get the "npc wasn't available (or something, I don't remember the message exactly) " message and it will count as if you had sex and set rent to 1.

[/quote']

You can try checking if the character can even have sex by calling the xLovers function xLoversCmnIsReady(character_reference). It returns 1 (true) if the sex can happen, and 0 (false) otherwise.

The underlying problem with this whole "futanari" thing is that xLovers and the mods based on it still use the simplistic and (at least as far as real world goes) wrong assumption that a person can be either 100% male or 100% female with nothing inbetween and nothing besides that. The gender of a person is way more complicated and nuanced than that, and that's before we factor in any fantasy elements.