Deviously Enslaved Continued [2019-11-11]

View File

This mod is up for adoption.

13.20 probably benefits from save cleaning or new save if updating. I think the only real downside is papyrus spam, which you can probably ignore

13.14.X+ Does not require DDI 4.0 yet, The changes I have made are for compatibility but do not require the upgrade yet, you can keep using 3.3 and DEC should still work.

Tattoos and masters you can get sent too are all hard coded. If you find a tattoo that does not get detected TELL ME because I don't play with them all and need to know which ones are not being detected correctly.

If you have any ideas for additional SD masters to get sent to, there are only a few requirements I have: The NPC must be found in an area that has at least one bed and 2 additional interactive items (enchantment tables, cooking fires, tables to eat at, ect) so that they have slightly interesting day-to-day activities. Must be a vanilla NPC, might make an exception for DLC If the NPC is interesting enough, or their area is interesting, I'm willing to add Mod and DLC specific NPCs. Cages or good lighting are a plus. Female masters and civilians are currently rare in the list.

Description/summary:

Deviously enslaved was originally created to make the world react to the player while the player was wearing slave gear and other DD/Zap Bondage gear.

If the player is found wearing such gear, they may be approached (out of combat) by the population of skyrim for free sex or acquired as a new slave.

This mod only handles approach by non-combat NPCs, in towns and on the road for instance, this is not a combat or defeat mod and should not conflict with mods that offer such functionality

13.0 added some follower interaction, so you can get Cursed loot-esque item finding in the world, some sex, even some bdsm with your followers. Still being worked on.

Overview of changes since Chase's last 1.04 release:

• Better control over when the player is attack-able through MCM options
  • More slavery outcomes: Instead of just the original SD and Maria eden, several mods have been added as possible outcomes
  • Follower interaction beyond the regular outcomes
  • Better integration with modern DD/Slavery mods, Requiring less user intervention and less DE interruption
  • Better detection of NPC slaves in the world, leading to less awkward interaction from "unavailable" NPCs
  • Optimizations: DEC should be faster and lighter that DE, so users with weaker computers may be able to play it where previously could not.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What happens if I don't have any optional mods?

No enslavement, only sex and item adding. While DEC doesn't require any specific optional mod to work, DEC does not provide any player slavery itself, piggybacking on the available slavery provided by optional mods instead. Without at least one optional mod DEC does not make use of slavery.

There are options in my menu for mods that are greyed out, what mod am I missing?

Not all greyed out items are because mods are missing, some are greyed out because they don't work yet and I haven't gotten around to adding them to the mod yet.

What do I need to do when updating from a previous version?

Depends on the update, the larger the update the more likely a save cleaning is required, or a new save. Save tool and fallrim tools both work pretty well with Deviously enslaved to clean old versions off of a save; The only times save cleaning doesn't fix a broken DEC install is when stack dumps have ruined many other mods and the save is unsalvagable anyway. It is also recommended to manually reset mods detection in the debug menu, if it isn't set to auto-reset.

Why should I use this instead of Cursed loot?

Feel free to use it with Cursed Loot. Cursed loot provides many similar features, but does not handle enslavement, only sex and item adding (5.0). Cursed loot doesn't allow for male playing either, although I don't focus on dual gender usage, it remains available in DEC.

Do I need the original mod (Deviously enslaved)?

No, DEC is standalone, and does not require the original Deviously enslaved at all.

Is this mod lighter than the original Deviously Enslaved?

Efforts have been made to make it lighter on the papyrus script engine, a lot lighter, but it is still a script heavy mod and shouldn't be combined with too many other script heavy mods. There are a few ways to reduce the load DEC uses:

• Increase the time between approach attempts by increasing "Event interval" in the MCM menu to a larger number

• Increase the cooldown between attacks

• Turning off Slavetats detection

• Turning off Alternate Chest slot detection

• Leaving arousal detection on faction instead of function

• Limiting how many items you wear and carry with you in your inventory

• Turn off follower finds items in chest feature, heavier than it looks

• Reduce the number of mods DEC looks for, but that's silly

Can you explain the Vulnerability system?

The vulnerability system needs an overhaul. There are 5 levels of player vulnerability (0-4) are described as such:

0: not vulnerable at all, except if you set it in the MCM menu
1: wearing collar or naked
2: wearing the following while naked: harness, collar, piercings, semen. without naked requirement: slaveboots, gag, blindfold
3: wearing armbinder, sitting in zaz bondage furniture
4: 1 lvl 3 items and one lvl 2 item or 3 lvl 2 items, with some exceptions

You can now set the individual levels of all items that are detected as vulnerable directly in the MCM

There is no difference with chance to get approached for the different vulnerabilities, any vulnerability over 0 leads to you being approached (sex) at the same chance, but you can set in the MCM menu what levels you want to get approached for enslavement (maybe sex is lvl 1, but you're not enslaveable until your hands are tied (lvl3) and you can't fight back, for instance)

The Sexlab Fame system mod can add +1 to vulnerability with the MCM settings as well, along with the night setting.

last updated: 11/2018

How do I save clean?

Fallrim tools seems to work perfectly with DEC. You can also try using Save tool if you aren't using the mod crash fixes.

For fallrim tools "Resaver":

* Make a new hard save for cleaning, I recommend the player being inside not surrounded by NPCs or too many objects
* Open the save you just made in resaver.
* add "crde" to the top left filter box, or select Deviously enslaved.esp in the mod filter box
* right click "Scripts(#number)" and select "Delete elements(#number)"
*   repeat for "Script instances"
* Inside of the "Clean" menu in the top left, select "Remove unattached instances"
* Inside of the "Clean" menu in the top left, select "Remove undefined elements"
* save your changes

OR:

* Make a hard save with DEC already uninstalled
* open the save in resaver
* Inside of the "Clean" menu in the top left, select "Remove unattached instances"
* Inside of the "Clean" menu in the top left, select "Remove undefined elements"
* save your changes

For save tool:

* Make a hard save
* Load the save in savetool.exe
* Go to "Mod editor" and check deviouslyenslaved.esp on the list
* Hit both delete forms and delete scripts on the right side,
* go back to the main page and hit "FixScriptInstances" and "Fix all #" <- for good measure
* save your changes

OR:

* Make a hard save with DEC already uninstalled
* Load the save in savetool.exe
* go back to the main page and hit "FixScriptInstances" and "Fix all #"
* save your changes

Throwing in a "fix broken inactives" might be a good idea too, after everything else, in the past it would cause more problems then solve, but that seems to have been fixed.

If Save cleaning doesn't refresh DEC's MCM, manually search for "crde" in save tools left script search,and delete all scripts that show up with that name, that has fixed that odd bug for me in the past.

I'm not an expert with using save tool, but this works really well for DE and DEC. The only part of your save that isn't cleaned are the crde StorageUtil variables, which are only used as time stamps currently anyway, so it shouldn't matter if they are left over

What is "Armbinder conversation" and why does it never seem to activate?

Chase put that in, and never finished it. I never got around to finishing it because I wasn't sure until recently what it was supposed to be. Right now it does nothing.

What is Morality?

Morality is an actor value found in the vanilla game. In the actual game, it is used to determine what crimes a person is willing to commit in aiding his allies and friends. See here:

Not a perfect correlation with is willing to enslave someone they meet in the world but was the closest thing the game had to such a system. If there was a better system I would consider implementing it.

Why are you still using "CRDE" as an identifier and "deviouslyenslaved.esp" instead of changing them to something more accurately named?

Lazy.

DEC doesn't work, what's wrong?

Make sure you have all the hard requirements, DDx and UIExtensions are NOT optional. Double check that the mod is not working by enabling DEBUG through the MCM menu (ON by default), setting it to console so it doesn't spam your notifications (ON by default), and open the console and check if you get CRDE debug output every 8-15 seconds. The game must be moving for those 8-15 seconds (out of console/ui)
Common reasons DEC is working but you aren't being approached:

• NPCs don't have high enough arousal, lower the threshold or find some way to warm them up

• NPCs have too high of morality, lower the threshold in the options or change the character morality through console

• NPC is wearing slave gear (Zaz/DD) or is in a faction that marks them a slave.

• You have a quest active that DEC uses to check if the player is busy, finish the quest

Those weren't the issue! AND/OR you cannot see debug info in the console

Describe what is wrong as best you can, and include a papyrus log (with debug messages turned ON) in the support thread and I'll see if I can figure out why it doesn't work for you. Some issues, especially if the mod stops working and will not print error messages, requires a save game be given to me so I can inspect the mod state in Fallrim tools. If you think this data is too sensitive you can post it to me in a private message, but please post issues in the support thread first as other users might have similar issues or have already found solutions.

Mods that DEC connects with (slavery):

• SD+
  • Maria Eden (1.19 and 1.24 mostly work)
  • Cursed loot
  • Simple slavery
  • Devious Cidhna
  • Wolfclub
  • (old) Slaverun and Slaverun Reloaded
  • S_L_U_T_S
  • Isle of Mara Tweaked

The rest of the mods, and how/why they connect with DEC are explained in the second post on the forum.
Incompatible mods:

Currently, the only mod I recommend users not use in combination with DEC is Sky Slavery, which adds male slaves around skyrim. I cannot find a way to detect that they are slaves, so there is no way to stop them from attacking the player, and some of them were bugged out and could not interact with last time I tried the mod.

* Mia's Lair: I think I got all incompatibilities with Mia's lair sorted out, but you might still get a stack dump during the interrogation part, because I haven't added location based detection for that part yet. Everything after that is smooth, and you shouldn't need to turn DEC off, if you have reason to believe otherwise tell me.
* Submit: Once in awhile, a user shows up saying they think Submit breaks the mod. I don't even know if or which submit variant is still being maintained, and I'm not going to test them all. I'm going to assume the issue was misattributed to something else until a user gives me a replicatable case with a specific Submit version, but be aware that there might be a real issue here.
* Maria's Eden +2.0: Local enslave works, but not Khajit (Defeat), although that might fix itself if the problem was on ME's end.
Some mods, for whatever reason, create template NPCs that have the wrong gender assigned to them. DEC uses ActorReference.GetActorBase().getSex() to get gender, you can fix this by changing DEC over to using sexlab gender instea of base game gender, then setting the gender of the NPC through sexlab's MCM interface, can't fix otherwise.

* Traps, Pitfalls and Dangerious Things: I never got a response back from Jim about how to get the two mods to detect one another, he seems MIA. For now this mod is on my list too

As a reminder: if DEC is getting in the way of a mod/quest/scene you can turn it off temporarily in the MCM settings

TODO: Find a good image to use for mod icon
TODO: Find someone who wants to write dialogue
TODO: Figure out minimum requirements for mod versions
TODO: Find out why every time I edit this page paragraphs get extra new lines

Permissions:
DEC is now licensed as GNU Public License v3.0, which means it is opensource but you cannot fork the project without keeping it opensource (which for a buggy, poorly documented language/VM like skyrim, I feel open source is a huge benefit to the community). General code in the mod is free to copy for your own projects.

Thanks to:

Chase Roxand, the original author, for doing the hardest part
Zippy for being a bro
The authors of Sexlab, Devious devices and ZAP for providing the necessary framework
The authors of LoversLab mods for freely providing their code source for code discovery and providing their assistance where available
simplefries for pointing out that I was an idiot
Firescrat for tracking down and fixing quite a few bugs.
Legume for putting up with my bullshit
Hexbolt8 for digging in the mod far enough to notice some dialogue was quietly broken and alerting me
Everyone else who has helped me when I couldn't figure out the solution to a problem myself

Old support thread for Deviously Enslaved (Chase Roxand): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/page-47
Old DE download page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1602-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/

Less important details about the mod have been moved to the second post of the support thread to keep this page to a reasonable size

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKYUI(for MCM), Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, Zaz animation framework, Devious Devices (assets,integration,expansion), UIExtensions
  • Special Edition Compatible

Unresolved Development snags

Cannot make quests with objectives through CK: Mod organizer won't let me generate a script for a quest with objectives, so I can't make any quests with that in mind unless I get some help from someone else or spend up to 9 hours of my freetime rebuilding my dev environment, which I have no interest in right now.

Crime detection: I wanted a feature in DE where you could get enslaved if you were caught committing a crime, specifically pickpocket but other crimes would count as well. Problem: I got OnCrimeStoryEvent to fire but it takes too long, well over 20 seconds later. I need a way to detect if the player has commited a crime in < 3 seconds of the crime taking place in order for that feature to work. This seems to be an issue with skyrim's engine and I cannot fix from this side

Can't seem to lock player orgasm without using potentially game breaking hacks, sexlab limitation

Can't add third party armor to outfits, severely restricts fast equipping stuff.

Actor casting magic during dialog: I want to abuse "Why? Because it's magic!" as context to how some situations play out, but in order for that to play well I need a way to make NPCs cast magic on the player during dialogue. I know it's possible, it happens several times during vanilla dialogue exchanges (black star quest for instance) but I haven't figured it out.

General/optimization:

Passive detection optimization: isPlayerEnslaved() has to run every cycle, so long as everything before it checks valid, it's still one of the heaviest components of code, so it's on the top of the list for optimizing. Problem: there doesn't seem to be an event driven means to detect when quests change stage, or when factions are added or removed from the player (although I'm trying to avoid factions generally). I might be able to offload some parts to conditions of an alias, assuming I was willing to wait long enough for the engine to reload the alias, but I feel this would be too slow unless I limit it to factions, and this won't work for any soft dependency mods. I can detect when items are added to the player, and when the player changes locations, so I can break up the function into items/location/other, but beyond that I don't see any way to reduce frequency to when needed, which should be less often.

In addition: Detecting if the player is vulnerable means checking against lots of armors and keywords, which is slower than I'd like, but I haven't found a better way to detect if the player is vulnerable.

Detecting present Restraint themes and sticking to them: In order to detect the theme's the player is wearing, I have to go through each and every item the player is wearing and check against all possible items they could be wearing. Either this code I found, which is slow, that allows me to search through items with regex of the type (using string tokens like "Black" and "Restrictive") or I have to go through each and every socket and test aganst every possible armor combination in memory, which is impossible for items like Enchanged Devious devices where there are thousands of items). Either way, this code is too expensive to put in for the effort I need a better way to detect what themes the player is wearing

Mods DEC detects and reasons: (tentative, I probably missed some instances)

Deviously Cursed Loot
    Uses items (cursed/slut/slave collar) for detection
    Detects if busy
    Uses slavery entrance

Wolfclub
    #deprecated, no longer in development
    Uses slavery entrance
    Detects NPC slaves

Trapped In Rubber
    Detects NPC slaves
    Detects if busy (option in menu)

Captured Dreams
    Uses slavery entrance
    Detects NPC slaves
    #uses items (upcoming)

Hydra (link)
    Detects NPC slaves
    Detects NPC slavers

Slaverun
    #deprecated, no longer developed, superseded by Slaverun Reloaded
    Uses slavery entrance

Slaverun Reloaded (link)
    Uses slavery entrance
    Detects when slavery is active

PetCollar
    Uses items (collar) for adding

Paradise Halls (link) (SL extension link)
    Detects NPC slaves (incomplete)
    Detects NPC slaver
    Detects collar

Calyps
    Uses items (Tailplug) for adding

Helpless
    Detects if busy

Mia's Lair (link)
    Detects if slavery is already active

Defeat
    Detects if busy

More Devious Quest
    # deprecated, on the list to be removed
    Detects if busy

Simple Slavery
    Uses slavery entrance
    Detects if busy

Mistaken Identity

From the Deep

Angrim's Apprentice (link)

Devious Cidhna

SGOMSE
    # deprecated, on the list to be removed
    Detects NPC slaves
    Detects if slavery is already active (cow gear)

Darkwind
    #deprecated, no longer developed and the user can just turn the mod off for the duration

Prison Overhaul Inte's patch (link)
    Detects if slavery(prison) is already active

Forsworn Story

Quick As You Like

Ravenous

Slave Of Tamriel

Slave Tats
    Detects tattoos for vulnerability detection

PrisonOverhaul Patch (link)
    Detects when busy
    Uses slavery entrance (arrested)

SLUTS (link)
    Uses slavery entrance

Isle of Mara (link)
    Uses slavery entrance
    Detects if slavery is already active (doesn't always work)

Maria's Eden
    Uses slavery entrance

Zaz Animation Pack
    Detects if slavery is already active (zbzSlaveFaction)
    Detects NPC slavers (zbfSlaverFaction)
    Items for adding and detection

Sanguine's Debauchery Plus
    Uses slavery entrance

Display Model 2

Detects if attacker is bound in position, and cannot attack

last updated: 11-5-16

Modifying instructions:

In the event you want to change any part of this mod because I am being too slow or disagree with your desired feature, these instructions and notes may come in handy:

You can modify many aspects of the mod, including when dialogue shows up, from editing the esp through creation kit, compiling is not required to do this.

Because the papyrus compiler is not smart enough to use pex as object files, you need the reference papyrus code used by DEC available to the compiler. This means you must have the papyrus PSC files on hand for the following mods: Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, SD+, Wolfclub, Maria eden (1.19), Prison overhaul (with inte's patches), and more (Note: the ESPs for these mod's do not need to be active, only the files on the disk). The compiler needs reference script source recursively, meaning we need reference scripts called by the reference scripts we use, so XP32, Deviously helpless, and other non-required mods are required to re-compile the scripts we want in addition.

Unintuitive, you need Maria Eden 1.19 to compile, maria eden 1.2X does not compile and I do not know why. Maria eden 2.0 is a different mod, probably cannot compile with them either, but I haven't checked  Is no longer the case

It is not enough to have the mods installed, the compiler is not smart enough to look for the scripts in a compressed BSA archive, you must uncompress the archive so that the scripts can be found by the compiler, you can use BSAOpt for BSA decompression

Additional steps to get compiling in general to work if you have mod organizer may be required, but I cannot help you with that.

Where is what code found in DEC?

DEC runs on a loop, every X seconds checking if the player is vulnerable and if a nearby attacker is valid to approach the player, this loop is found in crdeplayermonitorscript.psc::OnUpdate()

We detect and load resources from other mods in crdemodsmonitorscript.psc, the check if the player is a slave is also run from here (IsPlayerEnslaved())

Most of the code to enslave the player is found in crdedistanceenslavescript.psc, except for the local enslave (sd and maria) which is found in crdeplayermonitor.psc

We detect what items are on the player, determine what items to add to the player, and some of the generic code to add the items in crdeitemmonitorscript.psc. Most of the items are still loaded from 3rd party mods in crdemodsmonitorscript.psc however

We check if a NPC is valid for being considered an attacker in crdenpcmonitorscript.psc

The MCM menu options are controlled in crdemcmscript.psc

How to change MCM starting preferences for your version:

The MCM starting preferences are defined in the esp (editable with creation kit) attached to the crdemcm script through the crdemcm quest

Open CK, load Deviously enslaved.esp as ACTIVE FILE
if you get warnings, select ignore all (they don't affect anything you need to worry about)
go to object window, filter with crde or choose quests
select crdemcmscript, double click
In top right tab, scripts, select the only script crdemcmscript and open properties
From here you can set the starting value of almost every property except the globals
go back to the object window in CK to edit global values, filter with CRDE again

The only attributes that cannot be changed like this are the global attributes, attacker arousal, attacker distance and a few others. These must be changed at the global rather than the MCM script, go back to the object window and search for CRDE under *all* or global variables, there you can change their starting values

Dialogue Writing

Variety of the present dialogue would be appreciated, as I'm sure most users are getting sick of the same 5-10 lines over and over again

Chase Roxand, the original dev, wanted Dialogue preventing the player from interacting normally with carriage drivers and inn keepers. I want different kind of interactions, ranging from "I don't service slaves" to "Are you a runaway, guards!" to "oh good, I needed a break, come here fucktoy" and even innocuous "I wonder if I can get my wife to wear that kind of stuff..."

Whoring options for dialogue might be available, if I can get the scripting to work. I need a way to trigger certain whoring mods from my end first...

Guard dialogue was something I half-assed, I don't even know if it's working well, and it needs some love.

I want to add some wizard interactions, but I need a way to make the NPC "act" in addition to that.

Follower dialogue was planned, but I really feel like someone else should head that project. The scripting is the easy part, and the dialogue is something I can't provide quality material for, so I think I might leave it on backburner until someone offers to take control.

If you want to inspect the present dialogue, you can find the dialogue in the creation kit:

Open Creation kit

Open Deviously enslaved as the active file

Ignore warnings, yes to all, they don't affect anything

type "crdePlayer" into the object window to show the crdePlayerMonitor Quest, double click to open the quest window

along the top tabs, in the middle, is a "Player dialogue" tab, will take a second to load

Below are several dialogue trees, one unused, one enslave, one guard, one sex, one follower sex, one follower item retrieval, one player approaches follower. They are mostly isolated but you can inspect them from here.

The < arrow next to one topic in each tree is the head node

The Topic Text is the player dialogue for that node, the list of reponses below are what the NPC can respond with.

If you want the player to have specific variations, like gender differences (Yes master -> Yes mistress) you need to make a new NPC response and change the "Prompt" field, which overrides the Topic Text for that specific response, then make conditions for that dialogue and the rest to prevent other genders from reaching that dialogue, and similar for other special cases. Locking out gags for normal dialogue, ect.

5a4310b4d5321_decdialogue.thumb.jpg.8ef459e2662afcb03c9c2ab140f1e207.jpg

If you feel the inclination to change dialogue to test something that's fine, but don't modify it to give it to me as I cannot merge esp changes so if I made changes on my end I can't merge them in with your changes, so check with me first or once of us will lose our work.

Old dialogue discussion Dialogue: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/?do=findComment&comment=1382109

Adding/Removing SD Distance Masters on your end

If you want different master options for SD Distant (Given) than what is already there, or want to remove one, You'll need to add/remove them with creation kit, although you might be able to remove them with just TESVEdit

One additional caveat: if you try to modify the properties of a script, through creation kit's quest "properties" window, and you don't have all the soft mods installed that show up in that file, creation kit will error and show you nothing. You can get around this by temporarily installing these dummy files,, which will fool CK into thinking there are no soft dependencies, allowing you to modify the properties. Don't forget to revert when you want to play: the dummy files are empty and will do nothing in-game, they are only for modifying with CK, and will break DEC if you try to play with them.

Open Creation kit

Open Deviously enslaved as the active file

Ignore warnings, yes to all, they don't affect anything

type "crdeDist" into the object window to show the crdeDistanceEnslave, double click to open the quest window

On the top of the window are tabs, click the far right tab labeled scripts

Open the first script attached to this quest, 'crdedistantenslavescript' select it and hit properties or double click

Select the property SDMasters which is a list

To Delete NPC, from the right side of the list by select the NPC and hit 'delete'

To Add NPC, hit add button which should add a "None" npc, select this NPC and fill out the details below.

- be advised you normally have to know where that NPC is found in the gameworld (cell) to find them in the list

- it's often helpful to visit the NPC in game first, open console while next to them, select them for the ID and then compare with the ID in creation kit

- if they don't match, maybe you selected fog in-game between you and the character (does 'kill' kill them? no? wrong ID), or maybe you haven't found the right character in the creation kit yet. Maybe searching through the game's files with TESVEdit will help you find where that NPC is located in the game data

Extended Change Log:

• Fixed: The unfinished bondage game will no longer ignore shaders set to zero for items like belt/gag/collar
  • Fixed: DEC should not interfere with Whiterun Brothel anymore
  •  

• Changed: SD Distance enslave is now properly random, if you select random in the drop menu, a new master is not rolled once, but rolled every enslave attempt, players no longer have to manually re-roll
  • Fixed: Cursed loot Cursed collar quest wouldn't start without the letter, which DEC did not drop or add to the player
  • Fixed: index out of bounds pointed out by Bane master
  •  

• Fixed a bug where followers would think you were outside anywhere, and wouldn't let you start sex
  • Fixed a bug where followers wouldn't find containers to open on new game starting up
  • Devious followers lockout is now optional, default on (unless you updated from older version) under general settings
  •  

• Fixed a deadlock that could happen when the mod starts up.
  •  

• Fixed the wrong value being saved for the EroticArmor vulnerability
  •  

• Optimizations to vulnerability and sex approach, speeding up the mod.
  • Rebuild of vulnerability MCM configuration, giving users tighter control over what items have what vulnerabilities
  • Additional MCM options and reorganizing
  •  

• Fixed: Threesome outcomes should work now, although animations are a bit limited (FMM)
  • Fixed: Bug where follower opinions would drop rapidly to lower values
  • Fixed: Training plug was still being used on one dialogue, switched to random plugs
  •  

• Forgot to add something
  •  

• Fixed dialogue that ignored player gagged status for DDi 4.0 compatibility
  • Minor code refactoring, should be no noticeable difference to game
  •  

• Fixed follower's hit detection ignoring non-spell weapons
  •  

• Fixed a bug where certain quests wouldn't init properly, preventing approaches from working
  •  

• Added:
  • Weights for Specific gag types
  • DCUR Heavy collar and gag have been added
  • Notification when manual mods detection reset is complete 
  • One additional Distant SD master has been added to morvunskar
  • Minor Dialogue additions (follower dialogue)
  • Fixed:
  • Permanent follower reseting
  • Shame belt getting equipped if set to 0
  • Followers getting reset such that they wouldn't detect being hit, and other interactions being ignored
  • Only one follower at a time would ever detect being hit
  • DCUR rubber suit wouldn't add to player
  • Female followers being called "Master" by player, changed to mistress
  • Followers finding keys would often not
  • Nipple piercings wouldn't always appear when added to player
  • Changed:
  • Permanent followers no longer get reset by mods detection reset on save load, only one first button press
  • Mods detection reset is now default on
  • Minor changes to some dialogues
  • Minor changes to MCM layout
  • Removed some unnecessary components of the mod
  • By default, DEC will now stop sex approaches while SD enslave is active, you can turn it back on in the menu if you like
  •  

• 13.11.5:
  • (don't forget to reset mods detection)
  • Fixed Cursed loot Rubberdoll collar being incorrectlly asigned the slut collar
  • Fixed unique collars getting more roll strength than it should get
  •  

• 13.11.1-4
  • Minor bug fixes and text changes
  •  
  • ??? where did the change log go ???
  •  
  • 13.10.3:
  • Changed: Leon/leah split into different enslavement outcomes with their own weights
  • Added: Detection for if Devious Followers is active, locking DEC functions
  • 13.10.1-2:
  • Accidentally uploaded really old scripts because I used the wrong git command
  • Fixed: Followers weren't supposed to get spooked by player weapons
  • Fixed: Brawl not working
  • 13.10:
  • Added: Option for follower to lock out sex attacks
  • Added: Weapon drawn is now a vulnerability cancel feature, like old protection, but separate
  • Added: approachers will halt if they see you draw a weapon after the approach has begun
  • Added: more gender specific dialogue for followers
  • Fixed: follower remembering if you can hit them in combat was stuck on greyout mode
  • Changed: starting a fight with an NPC is no longer full combat, but a brawl.
  • Changed: The approach has a faster loop to help catch cases were the appraocher should stop. This means more log spam though...
  • Minor optimization changes
  •  
  • 13.9.3-5: bug fixes
  • Fixed: bug where past followers no longer with you can approach you
  • Fixed: Items will reroll properly if a follower item approach was timed out previously
  • Fixed: Nipple piercings were broken in follower item finding dialogue
  • Fixed: container perk shouldn't complain when you pick pocket anymore
  • Fixed: container perk shouldn't complain when the player doesn't have a cell (?)
  • Fixed: Player should no longer be eligible for post-sex attack effects if they were the attacker
  • Fixed: player being approached by some followers shouldn't fill the log with errors
  • Changed: Followers with zero chance of having found items should be skipped for other followers if they do have a chance
  • Changed: Many follower dialogue topics were switched to using zad_deviousgag
  • Changed: Items found by follower are stored longer, so that it's more likely to be used
  • Changed: MCM option for alternate NPC search should no longer be grey if the search is selected, allowing users to control it better
  •  
  • 13.9.1-2: bug fixes
  • Fixed dialogue so that it detects DDi 4.0 gags
  • Fixed undefined behavior in follower approach if items were found randomly
  • Added a 4 second lag between opening a container and checking if the item exists in the container, to catch DCUR item adding which can lag behind the player opening the chest a bit
  • Forgot to update the version number... again

Added: Followers can now bring you DD items you may have missed in previous containers. This is default off in the follower tab
Added: SD distant master select has a random option now
Added: NPC search linear workaround, re-implemented the original NPC search from pre-10.0 as a workaround, in the first settings menu, in case the quest gets stuck again
Fixed: follower being added to follower list caused a cosmetic error.
Fixed: follower decides to sell item now adds it to their inventory, rather than it just disappearing
Fixed: DEC no longer gets stuck checking slavetats
Changed: Mods reset is now passive. Turn it on and it will reset mods once during the next cycle, but if you leave it on after that it will reload mods every time a save loads.
Changed: Vulnerability level for enslavement moved to Enslavement tab
Changed: one line of dialogue changed in "Don't put items on me"
Changed: The sub/dom perception system has ceilings and number of dialogues that affect it has increased

13.8.7: untested
Added: Slaverun reloaded 2.0 should now work (let me know if you find a case where it does not)
Fixed: Slaverun reloaded mainquest detection shouldn't get stuck at a certain stage
Workaround: slavetats gets stuck can mitigated by turning off slavetats detection in vulnerability submenu
Changed: ZazSlaveFaction no longer locks the player from being re-enslavable
Fixed: Removed annoying papyrus spam about removed variables

13.8.6:
Fixed bug preventing attackers from running to the player if attack was enslavement based.
13.8.5:
Fixed bugs preventing vulnerability from working correctly
13.8.0-1:
Added: minor immersion changes to player being belted in sex approach refusal
Added: Extra vulnerability for 30 in-game minutes if in the same location player was seen masturbating or edging.
Fixed: dialogue fixes provided by Firescrat
Fixed: debug output for collar roll had wrong values for output
Fixed: Follower frustration reading wrong value
Fixed: masturbation detection
Fixed: FTD detection was detecting old ESP
Fixed: small fixes to dialogue regarding belts, DDi 3.0
Fixed a case where night detection was broken
Fixed a case where DEC post-sex effects could happen to non-dec sex
Fixed a bug where NPC search doesn't start for new games
Fixed a bug where NPC search gets stuck and ignores new NPCs and new areas (I think)
Fixed: Follower won't count containers in the players house, still brings in items from outside house though
Changed: sex appraoch would lock enslavement approach for an hour... not sure where that came from
Changed: pre-sex tags, better sex variety and less animation rerolling from DD
Change: we roll twice as short circuit detection, to avoid extra CPU load
Change to debug: nearby NPC is printed as we look, rather than at the end of the cycle

13.7.0:
Added: vampire lord and werewolf detection to stop approaches (untested)
Follower item finding changed: fewer bugs
Fixed: Follower finds an item the second they join you (new party)
Fixed: Wrong/new Follower finds an item as soon as they join a party (that the old follower should have found)
Fixed: "Followers" in player's house finding items without leaving house
Added: Dark elf dock worker in windhelm to possible SD master list
Changed: SD Master select is now list rather than random reset
Changed: player orgasms in a belt from a DD vibration cause everyone nearby to think the player is more sub
13.6.7-5:
Fixed: Enslavement was broken after being enslaved with SD beast (cause unknown)
13.6.4:
Fixed: Post sex events impossible to reach if non-DEC sex wasn't turned on
13.6.3:
Fixed: DD not being added to player after non-agressive sex, same with key stealing
Fixed: SD detection broken by DA removal in 3.5.3
Changed: Starting follower chances tweaked so to match curve
Changed: Multiple follower response support (untested)
Added: Follower detecting for hit types
Added: Manual plug vibration trigger for followers if dialogue calls for it (untested)
13.6:
Fixed:Follower getting a copy of all items they find
Fixed:Follower getting stuck in a loop if they're in a belt and horny
Fixed:Follower approaching the player at the same time stranger is approaching.
Fixed: Several dialogues that were ignoring gag
Added: Approacher check for teammate flag, for skynet
Added: minor dialogue additions to follower dialogue
Added: If a stranger approaches you, you can use calm spells on them to make them lose interest.
Incomplete: added dialogue for follower being hit in combat

13.5.3:
Fixed: Manually selected followers should show up instantly now
Changed: The Valid race select and nearby follower select should now be searched instantly.
13.5.2:
Fixed: Endless loop of follower complaining about wanting sex
Fixed: If the player is gagged after the approach starts gagged dialogue should show up
Changed: Males in chastity belts will now no longer attack the player
Added: Method to manually add NPCs to list of followers (experimental)
Added: Detection for Maria Eden auction detection (untested)
Added: Slave Trader slaves are now detected as possible followers
13.5:
Added: Devious Cidhna thief and vampires enslavement options
Added: BIS Slavetats should be detected now
Fixed: Some minor errors in the ESP, not sure where they came from or why they dissappeared, I blame creation kit
Changed: Minor MCM default changes

13.4.5:
*includes *.1-.*4 changes*
*and stuff I forgot about*
Fix: Harnesses are now compatible with the upcoming DDx version
Fix: F+F was always agressive because of previous player always receiver change, fixed
Fix (maybe?): Less NPC talking over sexlab by adding sexlab faction to dialogue check
Fix: DEC thought arm cuffs were armbinders
Fix: NPC impression of player bdsm disposition was constantly resetting to zero
Fixed: Two dialogues were broken, no sex was had
Change: Slave tats is now event driven, less idle papyrus/CPU use, but if you get new tattoos if DEC is off, DEC won't notice
Change: Follower dialogue cooldown increased to 2 ingame hours
Added: SD lock, so you can stop DEC from working during SD without having to manually turn DEC off instead

13.4.0:
*includes 13.3.8 changes*
Added: Check for if CD 4.0 slavery has started
Added: Random CD can now find CD 4.0 red/white/black DD items, in additonal to old bronze and silver
Added: Follower can find unique collars, pet collar
Added: Follower teleport button
Added: Minor follower dialogue additions
Changed: Belting should now respect the belt weight in items, IE if zero no belting
Changed: Player is always sub in F+F interactions now
Changed: Random CD follower found items respects belt = 0, uses DDx harness instead
Changed: Followers won't demand sex from you unless you've had sex with them before or they think you are submissive(>5)
Changed: Simple slavery uses the modevent now instead of just teleport (was lazy and forgot)
Changed: Getting arrested for refusing sex now requires being in a town or hold and having POx installed
Fixed: Follower can now approach for sex directly if set in MCM
Fixed: Dialogue should exit back to regular dialogue after suggesting selling items
Fixed: Follower calling Random CD items, collars, cuffs: "Earrings"
Fixed: Followers should steal your keys, or enslave you, or add more items to the player after sex (maybe I'm make a special thing so that it at least meets context)
Fixed: Being Given (not equipped) a random belt or harness should no longer make the player strip
Fixed missing text conditions, was always being slave approached (but how the hell did the conditions vanish?)
13.3.6:
Fixed: getting belted through dialogue if the belt weight is zero
Fixed: Rarely getting approached for enslavement if the enslave cooldown was set > 0
Fixed: Nearby former followers counted as friends to block you from enslavement dialogue
Added: two sd distant masters, the orc chief in cracked tusk and the bandit leader in the ship cave.
13.3.4:
Fixed some non-followers using former follower sex dialogue, repeatedly.
13.3.3:
Possible fix for SD Dreamworld not being detected.
Follower detection system for CD 3.X to stop followers being tied up from attacking the player.
13.3.2:
Fixed: Regular NPCs as followers (for real this time)
13.3.1:
Added: Option to use sexlab actor genders instead of the game's vanilla genders.
Fixed: Some dialogue that shouldn't have been visible while gagged
Fixed: Cursed loot collars still locked enslavement even with the blocking lock turned off
Fixed: PAH slaves that are tied up shouldn't randomly find bondage gear in nearby chests or on dead necromancers, or count as valid followers
Fixed: Belted followers that do not have a key should not sexually attack the player when they are tied up
Fixed: If the player is gagged, follower might try to put on an item the player is already wearing
Fixed: Random CDx gear wasn't sticking to one theme
Fixed: Unique collars were using the wrong weights in the wrong order in the debug output
Changed: Global follower rape cooldown extended to 15 ingame minutes from 10
Changed: Followers will not badger/rape the player unless they have had sex with the player before, or active follower.
Changed: Minor text fixes
13.3.0:
Fixed: F+F follower sex shouldn't get stuck in a loop anymore (not limited to F+F though, global cooldown)
Fixed: Gender preference should work with follower sex approach now (but not item adding events yet)
Fixed: Slave/master detect for sub/dom impressions after sex should work better
Fixed: Follower sex rape shouldn't lead to a second sex start or more dialogue
Fixed: Several dialogues wouldn't show up without setting, but would take second priority and never show, paradox
Fixed: Local rape leads to local enslave would sometimes fail with some dialogues
Fixed: One instance where a follower would try to put items on themselves without a free slot to do so.
Fixed: MODS reset should now properly reset previous followers
Fixed: Followers should be more likely to show up in the previous followers
Added: Follower has specific text for nipple piercings
Added: MCM option to set non-follower relationship requirement. If you want only current followers set it to 5 (no relationship that high)
Added: Minor dialogue variety for follower interaction
Changed: Follower name shows up in the notification instead of "Follower"
13.2.2:
Fixed: Followers look like slave followers when they aren't (a few cases fixed at least)
Changed: followers name is now printed when they are aroused
Gender preferences should now be honored for follower dialogue, including the short
13.2.1: Fixed inf loop on giving items to follower
Added: Leg Chains now count toward vulnerability (lvl2) but they must be chains that lock your ability to kick with DDi 3.0+
Added: Random CD gear (3.8x) can now be found by follower
Fixed: Follower finds items, player suggests selling them, no longer leads to no items. Items are either added to followers inventory after dialogue or given to player.
Fixed: Some dialogue that had mod dependant items now requires the mod to show up as dialogue.
Fixed: Follower/player should no longer strip chest if the only item is a blindfold, collar, or gag.
13.1.1:
Fix: Spamming the log with none keyword errors if no followers exist.
Fix: The item forcegreet toggle wouldn't allow you to disable forcegreet
Fix: If PAH is not installed might trigger none keyword error.
13.1.0:
Added: If follower is belted, and they have a key, they will unlock themselves if you have sex with them (DEC start only)
Added: If Follower is horny, and you have a second follower that is a slave, you can tell your horny friend to fuck them instead
Added: Follower can give player items found to put on slave if they exist.
Added: If player enters a crowded area the follower item approach should cancel, given enough time (undependable unfortunately)
Added: Follower item appraoch: if turned on follower will approach you when they find an item instead of waiting for you to approach them
Added: CD disposition changes are detected and influence nearby NPC's opinion of you (Requires CD v4.0) (untested)
Changed: Chance of Follower sex approach and item approach are now power functions with individual exponents to control how fast the chance rises per arousal and per containers discovered, respectively.
Fixed: Should no longer get sell item and sex with item dialgogues if gagged
General fixes with follower dialogues, including fixing the charged plug not always equipping, non-dom followers forcing items on player, and other instances of dialogue showing up at the wrong time.
Fixed: Followers should show up in the mcm menu
Fixed: Changing followers in the menu should now work
Fixed: Switched over to DeviousPunishmentEquipment from ForceNudeCollarAndPunishmentSlaveBoots
Fixed:Sex approach from follower change was reduced heavily, now directly to their arousal
Fixed: No more spam if you hit your follower or heal them
Fixed: No more follower approach dialogue if you don't have one
13.0.1:
Fixed:Less spam on no nearby follower
Fixed:Approaches aren't locked by default
13.0.0:
Tweaked: Finding attackers is now faster, enough that I set the interval longer to compensate
Fixed: Some dialogue options would put items on the speaker rather than the player
New: You can be approached by nearby NPCs for sex if you have a follower, new dialogue specific to this provided by Chase Roxand
New: Followers can find Devious items and suggest you put them, or put them on themselves.
New: 3rd party races can now be manually added to a list of races that count for attackers, in the MCM debug menu
New: Another Mia's Lair check, you should no longer get attacked by slaves hanging from chains in mia's dungeon
New: added animation lock to stop attackers from walking away from you right after an approach
New: Followers may take advantage of you if you "present yourself as an offering"
Other: Thinks I can't remember fixing
12.4.4:
Fixed: Arousal can always be too low at night
Fixed: Nighttime sliders weren't be saved to the right values
Fixed: Enslave timeout wasn't being saved to the right value
12.4.3:
Fixed: Won't throw an error if no enemies nearby
Fixed: Won't stop enslavement change if you have few/one enslavement mod
Fixed: Won't sometimes error when trying to unlock belt if not wearing a gag
12.4.1:
Fixed: Nighttime Chance modifier was working backwards
Fixed: Nighttime could cause NPCs to always approach the player 100% of the time
12.4:
NOTE: My memory is poor and this it's been awhile since the last release, I probably missed something since I keep poor track of changes I make (hobby project, not like I'm getting paid)
Added: Night time MCM options
Added: mod events for other mods to detect (Devious attributes) crdePlayerSexConsentStarting crdePlayerSexRapeStarting
Fixed: NPCs should no longer try to attack you while they were asleep
Fixed: Enslave cooldown now correctly displays in gametime hours, instead of in realtime minutes
Fixed: Enslave cooldown now correctly uses hours of gametime rather than minutes of gametime
Fixed: Enslave cooldown could get stuck, preventing further attacks
Fixed: Slavers from Hydra slaves correctly count as slavers
Pretty sure I missed some stuff here...
12.3.3:
Fixed: Certain mods wouldn't count on their own for enslavement
Fixed: Belt dialogue wasn't detecting player in belt already
Fixed: 12.3.2 introduced a race condition preventing MCM from loading and mod from running
Changed: recompiled all script fragments for Enslave -> Have master (Fail) -> No! (enslave) just in case
12.3.2:
Added: MCM option making Female on Female rape use only aggressive animations
Fixed: Slaverun reloaded will no longer fake DEC into thinking player is enslaved if cities progress to riverwood and beyond.
Fixed: Collar Naked Req no longer counts as a vulnerability (bad bug)
Changed: The Mod Detection option in the debug is now a triple toggle: Turn it on to force a recheck now, leave it on to recheck mod detection every save load, turn it off to leave mod rechecking off
12.3.1:
Fixed: You should no longer be enslavable after rape if already enslaved
Fixed: The "Only while naked" option should now work on the collar while wearing clothes
12.3:
Added: Attackers can use their keys to unlock you before sex, chastity no longer protects you if they have a key
Added: Cursed loot blockgeneric workaround
Added: Detection for Hunted house, DEC should stop while in the house
Changed: Female players should no longer perform boobjobs, footjobs, or handjobs on another woman's dildo when attacked
Fixed: Keys can be stolen again
12.2.1:
Hopefully fixed the accidental DAYMOYL added dependency
12.2:
Added: Angrim thrall detection on followers, will not attack you anymore
Added: Angrim ghost detection, will not get attacked while in ghost form
Added: Leg cuffs to the single item add (DCL and regular non-locking zaz)
Added: CD effect plugs
Added: DCL strip collar to special collars
Added: MCM option to choose the gender of your enslave master
(only works with Distant SD and Leon/Leah at the moment)
Added: MCM reset button to re-check what mods you have installed
Fixed: SLSF should now work with .96X, not sure if .95 is broken though...
Fixed: Slaverun dialogue works with reloaded again, although it's the distant variety and Whiterun only for now
Fixed: added detection for Things in the dark (I think, untested)
Fixed: Maria eden local works with 2.0 Alpha, but khajit/defeat doesn't
Changed: renamed several dialogue fragments, might have broken some dialogue outcomes...
Changed: how chastity devices affect sexlab tags, should mean more animations available
Changed: sex tags were added to avoidance, so sex animations are a little more restricted
Acrobat, Cuddling, Forplay, Petting
Changed: If playing as a man, and sexually attacked by woman, animations will
be restricted to cowgirl to avoid reversed MF animations
12.1.5:
Fixed: Several NPC search criteria work again (gender preference, guard lockout, master detection, CD factions, ect)
12.1.4:
Fixed: Items will add to the player after sex now if the player counts as enslaved (exception: lvl 3)
Fixed: Player's keys should be stolen again, instead of the attacker's key's being stollen
Fixed: Multi item adding should use the right weights now
12.1.3:
Fixed: post-sex always enslaving when it should never enslave
Fixed: Caged animal intimidation fail reachable while gagged
(Maybe) Fixed: Force greet bug
12.1.2:
Fixed Leon enslave (revert back to standard)
12.1.1:
Fixed MCM not starting ( I think )
12.1:
Added: MCM options for items the player can get
Added: Confidence arousal override option
Added: Cursed loot enslavement start
Added: FNCPSB Items (please rename your mod black)
Added: Devious regulations belts and key detection and adding
Added: Sexlab fame detection for vulnerability manipulation
Added: Player victim post-sex override, so you don't have to be a victim to get post-sex items/enslave (although kimy said she would look into changing it from her end)
Added: SRR enslavement lockout option, so you can still get enslaved between cities if you aren't in a enslaved city anymore (between cities)
Fixed: You shouldn't get belted through dialogue anymore while you are already wearing one
Fixed: Slavers no longer bypass arousal for sex attack
Fixed: Items should be re-adding through NPCs (might have broke it again though, with this new script)
Fixed: You should no longer get stripping dialogue if you are already naked
Fixed: array length bug on NPC search
Changed: Harnesses are now locking slave rather than pure harnesses, allows for belt and collar additions
12.0:
Added: Nude detection now detects if your chest piece is marked in Sexlab Aroused as nude and ignores it
Added: Option to search other slots for similar ignoring potential (really slow, do not recommend)
Added: Cursed loot bondage adventure now works (as given)
Added: Belting dialogue for intimidation failure
Added: Shame belt chance on intimidation failure
Added: New SD+ Master for distances SD in swindler's den to compensate for the removal
Added: MCM option to ignore armor value on slots other than chest items (with chest keywords) so wearing heavy boots is no longer considered enough armor to protect you.
Fixed:Confidence no longer gives up after one NPC, will now search through a list of otherwise valid NPCS
Fixed: Many dialogues now exit correctly
Fixed: Many dialogues did not catch walking away
Fixed: "Yes, actually" intimidation now works
Fixed: "Lets add some more" dialogue should now work
Fixed: Enslavement appraoch should no longer happen while the player is enslaved (REALLY surprised users haven't pointed this one out to me)
Fixed: Bug where getting a collar too early in the game can break DEC
Fixed: Bug where equipping the Pony suit breaks DEC
Fixed: Bug where regular clothing items with no armor would protect the player on other slots than chest
Fixed: Bug where leon's quest completing would not release DEC
Fixed: Bug where Busy while approached would not reset approaches correctly in some cases
Fixed: Item adding after sex/rape would only give single DD, never custom collars or Multi.
Fixed: Cursed collar now works correctly
Fixed: Custom collars now correctly replace basic collars
Changed: Items added to player are now actually random instead of in order collar -> arm cuffs -> leg cuffs ect.
Changed: Items added to player are now random ebonite, rather than just one specific item
Changed: Items added to player can now include armbinder, harness and belt with extra jewelry
Changed: No longer get annoying error for already being enslaved after sex
Changed: Intimidation fail gag is now random DD instead of zbfLogBit
Changed: NPC search count has been extended from 7 to 9
Changed: Debug no longer tells you DHLP is active while the approach is underway (it is, but it doesn't tell you because DEC is the mod that starts it, was confusing users)
Changed: CD and Bondage adventure entrances are slowed down to reduce chance of removeallitem stack dump
Changed: The vampire in bloodthrone was changed to one that lives in the bedroom, for better immersion
Changed: Confidence Toggle is now Confidence Check, just a name change
Changed:Doubled NPC search length
Removed: That one storm cloak guy from the SD masters, not sure how he got in
11.2.2:
CD entrance should now lock out DEC for 1 game hour to give CD enough time to move do it's thing
There is a toggle lock for stopping DEC from working in sanguine's dream world, toggle in the quest lockout section
There is a loud debug toggle, makes the approach show up as message box in addition to everything else IF the approach failed and one of the two diallogue triggers was active, otherwise assumes false finish and no messagebox.
Fixed the esp bug with tesVedit, shouldn't give that error anymore.
11.2.1:
Fixed: Items will be added through dialogue again
Fixed: Wearing a yoke will stop collars from being put on you
11.2:
Added: Busy double check, checks if the player became busy last second
Fixed: Mods checking doesn't load twice, and now loads correctly every save load, allows for mod rechecking again
Fixed: that one dialogue that was broken that would ignore the unfinished dialogue option
Fixed: Items being put on player has been rewritten, cursed collar now works
Changed: Items being put on player has been rewritten, multiple DD is no longer limited to pony suit only
Removed: SGOMSE and More Devious Quest integration (both deprecated, just wasting CPU cycles)
Minor MCM default changes
More mod checking optimizations, minor difference
11.1:
Added: Actor confidence requirement option
Changed: Enslave after rape is no longer limited to local
Changed: Items added after rape is no longer limited to collars
Changed: Debug output is a little better worded
Minor MCM default changes
Other optimizations
11.0.3:
Added: Race support for Temptress Vixen (untested)
Changed: DHLP suspend busy debug notification now only displays if DEC is not approaching, will reappear after the approach if nothing happened
Removed: some of the unncessiary files that NMM would ask for overriding (don't think I got them all, hope nothing breaks)
Fixed: Isle of mara should now work with both IOM 2.1 and the tweaked version
Fixed: error if sexlab doesn't want to give us a list of actors is now caught

Edited by Verstort
Updates

Better detection of NPC slaves in the world, leading to less awkward interaction from "unavailable" NPCs

made me curious if you found a detection for pah slaves

Wait what?

Paradise hall slaves attack the player in 10.X? I thought that was fixed already.

Specifically, you're saying PAH slaves attack the player if they aren't wearing other slave gear?

My bad, was thinking of Hydra slaves. Paradise halls slaves aren't considered slaves unless they wear slave gear. I never got around to checking the PAH loyalty rating to see if the slave should still be loyal to you while you are a slave, that got lost in my todo list.

But right now, slaves won't treat you like a slave unless you wear bondage and they don't, at which point it would be normal to assume you were the slave and they aren't, so it doesn't break context too bad.

Workaround: just put them in gear too.

Better detection of NPC slaves in the world, leading to less awkward interaction from "unavailable" NPCs

Wait what?

Paradise hall slaves attack the player in 10.X? I thought that was fixed already.

Specifically, you're saying PAH slaves attack the player if they aren't wearing other slave gear?

My bad, was thinking of Hydra slaves. Paradise halls slaves aren't considered slaves unless they wear slave gear. I never got around to checking the PAH loyalty rating to see if the slave should still be loyal to you while you are a slave, that got lost in my todo list.

But right now, slaves won't treat you like a slave unless you wear bondage and they don't, at which point it would be normal to assume you were the slave and they aren't, so it doesn't break context too bad.

lol, it's still on the to-do list, got lost among other important things: dd collars and bindings while they are equippable and functioning on slaves they don't have the same meaning in pah....the biggest let down for attempting to add these from the supported list to the featured list is attempting to do it without actually requiring dd so at present the pah slaves still use their own collars from the original system

i'll keep that in mind as the work-around and add this long needed update back into my load order soon as well

Wait what?

lol, it's still on the to-do list, got lost among other important things: dd collars and bindings while they are equippable and functioning on slaves they don't have the same meaning in pah....the biggest let down for attempting to add these from the supported list to the featured list is attempting to do it without actually requiring dd so at present the pah slaves still use their own collars from the original system

i'll keep that in mind as the work-around and add this long needed update back into my load order soon as well

I haven't been playing with PAH recently because there's some trick you need to do before you can get the event in combat, add some spell to the player or something, I completely forgot PAH had it's own collar (and one with a leash too)

I didn't realize the collar didn't count for slave detection, I thought it had a zbfWornCollar keyword, but I guess not.

The next version has PAHRestraints keyword detection, which should detect both collars from PAH (if I'm reading tes5edit right)

Nice... looks like I will have to start making a list of mods compatible with SD+ :)

Edit: I went ahead and started it - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/Mods-compatible-with-SD

Is there some necessary init for starting the dream sequence? I might be adding too many enslavements without fixing the dialogue to suit, but for future refrence how do I send the player to the dream world?

None of these did anything last I tried

Mods.sdDreamQuest.Start()

SendModEvent("SDDreamworldPull", 100)

SendModEvent("SDDreamworldStart")

Wait what?

I haven't been playing with PAH recently because there's some trick you need to do before you can get the event in combat, add some spell to the player or something, I completely forgot PAH had it's own collar (and one with a leash too)

I didn't realize the collar didn't count for slave detection, I thought it had a zbfWornCollar keyword, but I guess not.

The next version has PAHRestraints keyword detection, which should detect both collars from PAH (if I'm reading tes5edit right)

oh, this'll be good, I didn't realize it used keywords on the pah collars

as for the spell you needed with original pah, check out the new stuff added with the sl extension some time - you won't need a spell from the console anymore, there's an mcm that adds the ability to start or even restart the mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-1

Is there a way to tell what quest is causing me to always be busy or do I have to just go down the list completing them?

I had this as well. Though I suspect (but what do I know) it might be something to do with Deviously Helpless. Do you have that installed? The guys are talking about DH being broken with SL 1.60 over in it's thread. I remember at one point being chased by a bandit but he stopped and walked off. My thinking is that a scene was started but never was stopped. The variable WD_chasing was set to 1. Setting it to zero didn't help. So I removed DH and DE and clean saved. I reinstalled DE but not DH but the thing is I was still considered 'busy' by DE after reinstalling so maybe it's nothing to do with DH after all...

Using the Reset DH suspend in the debug options started off DE again. 

Is there a way to tell what quest is causing me to always be busy or do I have to just go down the list completing them?

I had this as well. Though I suspect (but what do I know) it might be something to do with Deviously Helpless. Do you have that installed? The guys are talking about DH being broken with SL 1.60 over in it's thread. I remember at one point being chased by a bandit but he stopped and walked off. My thinking is that a scene was started but never was stopped. The variable WD_chasing was set to 1. Setting it to zero didn't help. So I removed DH and DE and clean saved. I reinstalled DE but not DH but the thing is I was still considered 'busy' by DE after reinstalling so maybe it's nothing to do with DH after all...

I do actually I was trying doc's fix (though its still pretty borked) I'll take it out and give it a try

Edit: nope still no luck, I'm still getting dlph suspend is active, mod is active player is busy ...

Although one guy did say "service my cock, slut" when i got near him but then he just walked away.

Alright fine, I'll make a new thread...

hehe cute but I'm glad, the work you've done on this is awesome and deserves it's own thread :) btw last night i was playing around starting a new game with deviously cursed loot and this and you were right, it  worked fine, sorry, my mistake just wanted to let you know. 

Nice... looks like I will have to start making a list of mods compatible with SD+ :)

Edit: I went ahead and started it - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/Mods-compatible-with-SD

Is there some necessary init for starting the dream sequence? I might be adding too many enslavements without fixing the dialogue to suit, but for future refrence how do I send the player to the dream world?

There is no way to start Dreamworld with a mod event right now but I can add that in the next update.

If the player has gone to Dreamworld at least once, you can send them using:

where 100 is one of the stages of the _sd_dream quest.

It can be 10, 15, 20, or 100 - originally, I set the stages to treat the player differently if they are sent there from sleeping or from misbehaving with a master for example. 

In practice, 10 is for the first time you are sent there (that will be used automatically when I set up the 'SDDreamworldStart" mod event). You can safely use 15 or 100 (or no value at all and the mod event will default to 15).

Edit: I added SendModEvent("SDDreamworldStart") to the next version.

It is untested yet but it should work :)

I am testing this mod with my other mods at the moment and I have a request.

Can you keep the dialogue from happening if the player is currently sitting (using furniture)?

My character was using a milking machine and was interrupted by an NPC.

I didn't test if NPCs interrupt scenes as well, so it would be good to disable that too.

I do actually I was trying doc's fix (though its still pretty borked) I'll take it out and give it a try

Edit: nope still no luck, I'm still getting dlph suspend is active, mod is active player is busy ...

Although one guy did say "service my cock, slut" when i got near him but then he just walked away.

I didn't realize people were still using DH, I haven't tested it in ages...

If the DH suspend gets stuck you can reset it in DEC debug menu, tick the option to reset the approach.

If you think it's something else, post a log. It might take me some time before I can post all quest conditions in the topic for users to read, although you can read all quests detected in crdemodsmonitorscript.psc::IsPlayerEnslaved() if you like.

There is no way to start Dreamworld with a mod event right now but I can add that in the next update.

If the player has gone to Dreamworld at least once, you can send them using:

where 100 is one of the stages of the _sd_dream quest.

It can be 10, 15, 20, or 100 - originally, I set the stages to treat the player differently if they are sent there from sleeping or from misbehaving with a master for example. 

In practice, 10 is for the first time you are sent there (that will be used automatically when I set up the 'SDDreamworldStart" mod event). You can safely use 15 or 100 (or no value at all and the mod event will default to 15).

Edit: I added SendModEvent("SDDreamworldStart") to the next version.

It is untested yet but it should work :)

Excellent! You don't need to rush that version out the door, I need to come up with some context to use it.

I am using the old mod...

Should i start a new game or is there any way to update from the old to this?

Save cleaning is recommended with save tool, new save otherwise. I should probably put that in the header when I make my next edit...

I am testing this mod with my other mods at the moment and I have a request.

Can you keep the dialogue from happening if the player is currently sitting (using furniture)?

My character was using a milking machine and was interrupted by an NPC.

I didn't test if NPCs interrupt scenes as well, so it would be good to disable that too.

Scenes are caught.

Hmm... milkmachine should trigger sexlab right? Sexlab being active should stop approaches but maybe I set it up so that there needs to be a second partner... I'll double check.

I wanted ZAZ furniture to count as a reason for the player to be vulnerable, but I forgot about sexlab animated furniture, I'll see about making an exception.

Scenes are caught.

Hmm... milkmachine should trigger sexlab right? Sexlab being active should stop approaches but maybe I set it up so that there needs to be a second partner... I'll double check.

I wanted ZAZ furniture to count as a reason for the player to be vulnerable, but I forgot about sexlab animated furniture, I'll see about making an exception.

The interruption happened while I was testing my own milking machine in SexLab Stories.

I am not using a scene because I need more control on the scene itself in this particular case.

How about a generic way to disable/enable the dialogues from the mod temporarily?

Deviously Helpless has a mod event to turn off the effect if needed ( SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") and 'resume')

A storageUtil flag could work just as well.

Another possibility could be to attach an unlikely keyword to the furniture (like VendorNoSale) or set the owner of the furniture to an unlikely faction (like ProtectedFaction or ArenaFaction)

Scenes are caught.

The interruption happened while I was testing my own milking machine in SexLab Stories.

I am not using a scene because I need more control on the scene itself in this particular case.

How about a generic way to disable/enable the dialogues from the mod temporarily?

Deviously Helpless has a mod event to turn off the effect if needed ( SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") and 'resume')

Another possibility could be to attach an unlikely keyword to the furniture (like VendorNoSale) or set the owner of the furniture to an unlikely faction (like ProtectedFaction or ArenaFaction)

The MCM toggle to enable the mod doesn't install/uninstall the mod, it just locks the loop from working, so if you toggle it it effectively stops attacks.

DEC already catches dhlp events, and shouldn't do anything during that time, I'm 99% positive that it's working because cursed loot sexattacks used to clash with DE before I put it in.

I have no issue adding mod detection for Sexlab stories to DE, I just normally wait until I play it myself or someone requests it, and I haven't played sexlab stories yet. If you put something in that I can detect I'll gladly add it.

Scenes are caught.

The MCM toggle to enable the mod doesn't install/uninstall the mod, it just locks the loop from working, so if you toggle it it effectively stops attacks.

DEC already catches dhlp events, and shouldn't do anything during that time, I'm 99% positive that it's working because cursed loot sexattacks used to clash with DE before I put it in.

I have no issue adding mod detection for Sexlab stories to DE, I just normally wait until I play it myself or someone requests it, and I haven't played sexlab stories yet. If you put something in that I can detect I'll gladly add it.

cursed loot had that problem with the sex attacks at the mme milker as well, maybe could add the keyword milker to both of those devices

Scenes are caught.

I mentioned Deviously Helpless as an example of mod that has a built in mechanism to pause and resume its activities.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me DEC should offer that kind of programmatic pause/resume mechanism as well.

A simple reason for that is that it is impractical to expect you to add that kind of detection of all other mods out there... but it would be relatively easy for mods to pick and chose when to turn that effect on and off.

For example, I can see turning it off for certain quests or in certain locations.