Scenes are caught.

Hmm... milkmachine should trigger sexlab right? Sexlab being active should stop approaches but maybe I set it up so that there needs to be a second partner... I'll double check.

I wanted ZAZ furniture to count as a reason for the player to be vulnerable, but I forgot about sexlab animated furniture, I'll see about making an exception.

The interruption happened while I was testing my own milking machine in SexLab Stories.

I am not using a scene because I need more control on the scene itself in this particular case.

How about a generic way to disable/enable the dialogues from the mod temporarily?

Deviously Helpless has a mod event to turn off the effect if needed ( SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") and 'resume')

A storageUtil flag could work just as well.

Another possibility could be to attach an unlikely keyword to the furniture (like VendorNoSale) or set the owner of the furniture to an unlikely faction (like ProtectedFaction or ArenaFaction)

The MCM toggle to enable the mod doesn't install/uninstall the mod, it just locks the loop from working, so if you toggle it it effectively stops attacks.

DEC already catches dhlp events, and shouldn't do anything during that time, I'm 99% positive that it's working because cursed loot sexattacks used to clash with DE before I put it in.

I have no issue adding mod detection for Sexlab stories to DE, I just normally wait until I play it myself or someone requests it, and I haven't played sexlab stories yet. If you put something in that I can detect I'll gladly add it.

I mentioned Deviously Helpless as an example of mod that has a built in mechanism to pause and resume its activities.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me DEC should offer that kind of programmatic pause/resume mechanism as well.

A simple reason for that is that it is impractical to expect you to add that kind of detection of all other mods out there... but it would be relatively easy for mods to pick and chose when to turn that effect on and off.

For example, I can see turning it off for certain quests or in certain locations. 

Getting other mod authors to implement changes to suit other mods is difficult enough that I don't even bother, especially since DE doesn't just step on other DD/Zaz mods but gets in the way of every other mod in the game, even vanilla quests. I can't expect every mod in existence to implement their own fix to stop DEC stepping on their toes; I can't trust them to do it and It's the responsibility of the mod author making the conflict to fix it from their end if they can anyway.

I don't really see a reason to create another busy/pause mechanic when we already have dhlp. I know it's not as widely used as it could be, but I don't see a simpler solution than two modevents that don't require any dependency beyond knowing the string name of the event you're calling, unless you mean there should be additional functionality. Making my own two events that serve the same function just doubles the number of events to look for and doesn't offer any additional functionality, no reverse compatibility for dead mods that may still be using dhlp, ect.

And yeah, DEC is already checking against some 30 mods to stop itself from working in awkward situations, that was the main reason I picked up this mod in the first place because I thought it was silly that slaves in the old slaverun could approach the player while wearing restraints and animating as bound to zaz furniture. I need to update the front page with a list of mods currently being detected by DEC...

Are you saying your mod already respects shop pause and resume events?

I'm assuming "shop" is a typo of stop

From dlhp, yes, it both sends them out when DEC is busy and stops working while active from other mods.

line 302-328 in crdemodsmonitorscript.psc

If you meant stop/pause/resume functions on the quest, I've never tried it honestly, should stop it from working since the loop is implemented with OnUpdate()

Are you saying DHLP has a stop and pause event too? I've only been using the suspend event because I've never heard of using the other two.

I'm confused. DEC already uses dhlp, what is "shop pause and resume'?

Edit: So tes5edit doesn't show any furniture in SLStories regular or deviant, can I assume you're using vanilla milk machines provided by ZAP?

I can probably just look at the zaz keywords for milk machines and furu tubes (only three keywords), since those should be the only sexlab triggered furniture (solo) that I know of, should probably make a note to ask xaz to add a keyword for all sexlab enabled furniture the next time he returns.

had a ctd earlier after a new save, had already saved, quit and reloaded

-basically the npc enslaved the character with the line "you're coming with me", the screen faded and my new sleeping owner came into view then nothing- windows error game froze and had to close

-basically the npc enslaved the character with the line "you're coming with me", the screen faded and my new sleeping owner came into view then nothing- windows error game froze and had to close

SD Distance enslave?

Was the character wearing DD or have a lot of stuff in their inventory?

I should really learn to read core dumps, since aparently skyrim provides them if you tell it to.

Can't tell what causes a CTD without a reproducable cause is the issue, not sure if DE or SD or some other background process.

Edit: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832never actually used this, but next time you get a CTD you might consider getting the address to compare

SD Distance enslave?

I should really learn to read core dumps, since aparently skyrim provides them if you tell it to.

Can't tell what causes a CTD without a reproducable cause is the issue, not sure if DE or SD or some other background process.

very few items in the inventory, but totally locked in dd gear, about only exposure was the tits

"sd distance enslave"?

if that's asking how far I was when the dialogue took place, the npc was right in front of the player

as for any kind of dumps, maybe trigger some type of logging for what actually happened during enslavement, like did it pass all checks with sd

SD Distance enslave?

very few items in the inventory, but totally locked in dd gear, about only exposure was the tits

"sd distance enslave"?

if that's asking how far I was when the dialogue took place, the npc was right in front of the player

as for any kind of dumps, maybe trigger some type of logging for what actually happened during enslavement, like did it pass all checks with sd

DEC floods the papyrus log with debug info, post it and maybe it will tell me more (just not usually anything useful for CTD)

You said "new sleeping owner" which told me you didn't get slaverun/simpleslavery/mariaeden/wolfclub, I assumed you got SD+ and it was distant, meaning you were ported to a new location for a different NPC. I read "new owner" to mean a new NPC you had never seen before, but that's probably not what you meant

Did you get devious cidhna pirate instead? He might start asleep now that I think about it...

SD Distance enslave?

"sd distance enslave"?

DEC floods the papyrus log with debug info, post it and maybe it will tell me more (just not usually anything useful for CTD)

You said "new sleeping owner" which told me you didn't get slaverun/simpleslavery/mariaeden/wolfclub, I assumed you got SD+ and it was distant, meaning you were ported to a new location for a different NPC. I read "new owner" to mean a new NPC you had never seen before, but that's probably not what you meant

Did you get devious cidhna pirate instead? He might start asleep now that I think about it...

I assumed it was the owner was a new npc entirely, but sleeping there I guess I couldn't really get a good enough look to say for sure

devious cidna I've never done before to know if that were the case

here's the log if it helps any

Papyrus.1.log

SD Distance enslave?

"sd distance enslave"?

I assumed it was the owner was a new npc entirely, but sleeping there I guess I couldn't really get a good enough look to say for sure

Are you sure this is the rignt log? It has almost no DEC output at all, just some init bugs and one none type error.

DEC's debug is turned on by default, but did you turn it off somehow? Check the debug tab of the MCM menu and see if debug is enabled, and if "state information" and/or "status information" are turned off as well.

But... this log is kinda short, only 700 lines and mostly init with some save cycling, are you sure this is the right log?

Edit: Hang on, did you clear everything from this log but the errors and warnings? I need text output too you know...

I feel we are not in the same wavelength regarding dhlp ... but that's ok.. :)

Regarding the furniture in Stories, it is not yet in the released version but as part of the update I worked on today, I set up a simple way to check for the right conditions.

The furniture belongs to LeonaraArius and here is the code I am using to test it:

Event OnSit(ObjectReference akFurniture)
	ObjectReference PlayerREF= PlayerAlias.GetReference()
	Actor PlayerActor= PlayerAlias.GetReference() as Actor
	Actor LeonaraActor = LeonaraRef as Actor
	Form fFurniture = akFurniture.GetBaseObject()
	String sFurnitureName = fFurniture.GetName()

if ((sFurnitureName == "Dwarven Milking Machine") || (sFurnitureName == "Dwarven Milking Machine II") ) && (akFurniture.GetActorOwner() == LeonaraActor.GetActorBase() )

SD Distance enslave?

"sd distance enslave"?

Are you sure this is the rignt log? It has almost no DEC output at all, just some init bugs and one none type error.

DEC's debug is turned on by default, but did you turn it off somehow? Check the debug tab of the MCM menu and see if debug is enabled, and if "state information" and/or "status information" are turned off as well.

But... this log is kinda short, only 700 lines and mostly init with some save cycling, are you sure this is the right log?

Edit: Hang on, did you clear everything from this log but the errors and warnings? I need text output too you know...

my logs usually are that short, unless something's wrong, then I come knocking to see what's broken

the log before is bigger, but that's due to the usual mods installing stuff and the log after had some combat in the log

papyrus 3 was the game before it with some mod spam that had to go so the mods got changed a bit to compensate

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.0.log

SD Distance enslave?

"sd distance enslave"?

no that long was in its original condition

post-436139-0-79436700-1445656737_thumb.jpg

I feel we are not in the same wavelength regarding dhlp ... but that's ok.. :)

Regarding the furniture in Stories, it is not yet in the released version but as part of the update I worked on today, I set up a simple way to check for the right conditions.

The furniture belongs to LeonaraArius and here is the code I am using to test it:

Event OnSit(ObjectReference akFurniture)
	ObjectReference PlayerREF= PlayerAlias.GetReference()
	Actor PlayerActor= PlayerAlias.GetReference() as Actor
	Actor LeonaraActor = LeonaraRef as Actor
	Form fFurniture = akFurniture.GetBaseObject()
	String sFurnitureName = fFurniture.GetName()

if ((sFurnitureName == "Dwarven Milking Machine") || (sFurnitureName == "Dwarven Milking Machine II") ) && (akFurniture.GetActorOwner() == LeonaraActor.GetActorBase() )

I'm not sure who that is, assuming LeonaraArius is a username, but so long as the devices have zbfFurnitureMilkOMatic or zbfFurnitureMilkOMaticII keywords the next version will detect them. FuroTub too

I just assume, although I have no proof, that keyword comparing is faster than string comparing, but can't be sure with this engine >_>

SD Distance enslave?

"sd distance enslave"?

my logs usually are that short, unless something's wrong, then I come knocking to see what's broken

the log before is bigger, but that's due to the usual mods installing stuff and the log after had some combat in the log

papyrus 3 was the game before it with some mod spam that had to go so the mods got changed a bit to compensate

Yeah sorry, there's nothing useful in those logs. As far as those logs are concerned DEC isn't working.

There's just no regular debug output, only errors/warnings, and since the last warning in pap1 is common but requires getting to the end of the approach code, I can only assume that it's working normally but logging for regular papyrus messages was turned off somehow, especially since I don't see any of those messages for other mods either.

As for CTD discovery, log tells me nothing unfortunately. Some users say looking at the last couple of messages can be a clue, but if so hdt is the source of your crash

ok, seems you may have forgotten the messages were moved from the log to the console --good in most cases, leaves a cleaner log so keep this

post-436139-0-54756200-1445702585_thumb.jpg

that's a slave in the picture there with console messages of a crde event than never "appeared" to happen: what I can say did happen was a bug during sex where the couple stopped, stood there with background noise as if they were still doing it according to sl so player hits the realign actors key to correct it, but the sl scene got stuck from the de script interruption never ending

that's a bug I can live with for now, but it made me think up solution to the previous bug reported yesterday

maybe when the npc triggers enslavement log That and from that point until the enslavement mod takes over and log which mod is being handed to that if it still bugs like last time we'll know which mod is responsible for it

I'm not sure who that is, assuming LeonaraArius is a username

Leonara Arius is a vanilla NPC.

Ohh...

ok, seems you may have forgotten the messages were moved from the log to the console --good in most cases, leaves a cleaner log so keep this

attachicon.gifcrde console view.JPG

that's a slave in the picture there with console messages of a crde event than never "appeared" to happen: what I can say did happen was a bug during sex where the couple stopped, stood there with background noise as if they were still doing it according to sl so player hits the realign actors key to correct it, but the sl scene got stuck from the de script interruption never ending

that's a bug I can live with for now, but it made me think up solution to the previous bug reported yesterday

maybe when the npc triggers enslavement log That and from that point until the enslavement mod takes over and log which mod is being handed to that if it still bugs like last time we'll know which mod is responsible for it

Turning on console debug doesn't move the debug from the papyrus log to the console, it moves it from the notifications view to the console. I added it because I was tired of notifications going too slow, couldn't find a mod to extend it, and wanted to read it for more than 5 seconds. For me, and most users in the old thread, debug prints to BOTH log and console, not just the console. That's how it's written in papyrus, to print to both, log + notification or log + console.

Even turning off the debug toggle doesn't stop DEC from posting to the log if it's important, only level 0 debug output (quick testing stuff, should be removed before release (not always)) should be stopped from showing up in the log if debug is turned off, status/state/rolling must be additionally off for those not to appear in the log. Since debug enable, status, and state are all enabled your log should have lots of output.

Unless I'm misreading again and you're saying you setup your skyrim install to specifically send debug to console (is even possible?), and my mod doing it intentionally is just a coincidence.

I didn't really consider that catching sexhooks could stop sexlab from working, glitching the actors? DEC has been catching those hooks for a while and I've only seen that bug recently myself. You're saying if you uninstall DEC that bug goes away? I remember changing the hooks recently for something but it was minor, the functions are still really short and they don't call for sexlab to pause or stop while they are running.

DEC already does state in the debug which mod was chosen for the next enslavement, but since it's not outputting to your papyrus log, and the game crashed for you before you could read it from papyrus you didn't see it. If you do the following you should see the enslavement in listed in console debug:

• Mod enable ON, Debug enable ON, Debug console ON, Chance of Enslavement 100%, Minimum Player Vulnerability <= 1, Minimum NPC arousal == -2
  • Go walk around naked in front of NPCs that aren't wearing DD/Zaz gear, are not known as slaves by some specific mod, are not town guards. If they don't attack you, the reason will be listed in the console
  • You should pick up an enslavement, open the console and read the contents before the dialogue with the NPC is finished, at that point the type of enslave (local/given/sold) should be visible already, all enslavement debug will be finished by the time the enslavement starts.

Edit: Didn't realize you could set the severity of trace, next version ouput might show up in your log since some of this will be set to error severity.

the console debug instead of papyrus logging seems to have been going on since sl upgraded for a number of mods, but not all, I don't know what distinguishes the differences for what modds or which of their errors will get sent to the logs versus the console

I didn't really consider that catching sexhooks could stop sexlab from working, glitching the actors? DEC has been catching those hooks for a while and I've only seen that bug recently myself. You're saying if you uninstall DEC that bug goes away? I remember changing the hooks recently for something but it was minor, the functions are still really short and they don't call for sexlab to pause or stop while they are running.

this i'd seen with zaz animations on the slaves already, no known fix for the pah slaves, that's 1 the big reasons i'd asked if you found a way to ignore pah slaves, another reason being if the slave is chosen by the mod to become owner it's been known to break the slave, even after asking the slave for the key that slave will have issues the rest of the game, for now i'll start adding dd gear to my slaves as well

i'll test that other idea you have there some time today or tonite as I get more time

11.0 requires save clean.

I didn't realize lola had removed petcollar or I would have added detection for it earlier, although turning DE off was always an option.

Isle of Mara detection is incomplete, I haven't played with most of the mod, and haven't found every instance where DE shouldn't interfere, leaving DE off while you're playing with it is still recommended.

The "slaverun enslavement" toggle in the enslave menu and the old "slaverun weight" slider only work for the old slaverun enslavement option, which I haven't gotten working in slaverun reloaded yet. The slaverun reloaded enslave only has a slider, and counts as sold.

Guest ffabris

Isle of Mara detection is incomplete, I haven't played with most of the mod, and haven't found every instance where DE shouldn't interfere, leaving DE off while you're playing with it is still recommended.

I think that's the best option, all considered.

Thanks for having added support for it! :)

Added: Oh, if you don't mind, I'd call it "Isle of Mara - Tweaked" - or some may expect it to work with the original mod.

in the changelog, you mention PAH collar... what does PAH stand for? 

Paradise halls, should switch that over so it's more obvious

I think that's the best option, all considered.

Thanks for having added support for it! :)

Added: Oh, if you don't mind, I'd call it "Isle of Mara - Tweaked" - or some may expect it to work with the original mod.

Right you are, I should link to it so there is less confusion

first test on 10.1 it didn't detect my piercings or tats, hance didn't run

saw you had an update so clean installed as you said then installed 11

first new test I forgot to try naked as you described, still wasn't detected so grabbed a dd collar, I set there minimum arousal to 5 from the new 11.0 default of 25 and set the enslave chance to 100 then was approached rather quickly - I told the npc I had no owner and gotr an odd response in brackets about needing to add mods to it and it listed choices such as captured dreams and such....

here's my mcm screen, looks like the mcm with the distance sliders has all the right mods listed there and for the choices available the other sliders have the right mods so i'm confused what the problem is here:

i'll retest that nude still next

post-436139-0-54572500-1445751752_thumb.jpg

first new test I forgot to try naked as you described, still wasn't detected so grabbed a dd collar, I set there minimum arousal to 5 from the new 11.0 default of 25 and set the enslave chance to 100 then was approached rather quickly - I told the npc I had no owner and gotr an odd response in brackets about needing to add mods to it and it listed choices such as captured dreams and such....

here's my mcm screen, looks like the mcm with the distance sliders has all the right mods listed there and for the choices available the other sliders have the right mods so i'm confused what the problem is here:

attachicon.gifdevious enslave options.JPG

That console shot is too old, the debug I need has already scrolled past, use page up and page down to scroll and find the specific message

I'm assuming you mean the message saying total is 0, more mods are needed, but I can't be sure.

Edit: I should clarify that I did know about a bug where the mod chooser could be completely wrong about what mods are available, I wanted to get this version out for compatibility with some mods first though. I didn't notice the bug until last night since I normally play with almost all mods, and it doesn't crop up with certain combinations.

If I recall correctly, naked is defined by DEC as absent of items that contain the following 3 keywords: ClothingBody, ArmorLight, ArmorHeavy if you wear no items with those keywords you are naked to DEC. Couldn't find a better way to test player nudity, there doesn't seem to be a % skin shown or skin area shown as part of any body API that I've found

That console shot is too old, the debug I need has already scrolled past, use page up and page down to scroll and find the specific message

I'm assuming you mean the message saying total is 0, more mods are needed, but I can't be sure.

Edit: I should clarify that I did know about a bug where the mod chooser could be completely wrong about what mods are available, I wanted to get this version out for compatibility with some mods first though. I didn't notice the bug until last night since I normally play with almost all mods, and it doesn't crop up with certain combinations.

If I recall correctly, naked is defined by DEC as absent of items that contain the following 3 keywords: ClothingBody, ArmorLight, ArmorHeavy if you wear no items with those keywords you are naked to DEC. Couldn't find a better way to test player nudity, there doesn't seem to be a % skin shown or skin area shown as part of any body API that I've found

the naked testing i'll have to try again in the morning, think i'll have to lower these settings or take off the collar before I can get naked - they're approaching the player pretty quick like this already...

meantime an update after that, lurbuk attempted to talk to me while I was talking to another npc and thought I was walking away so enslaved me on the spot, but the console still shows the other npc dialog as unfinished - walking out the door with the console showing this caused ctd

something also changed so that now we have something in the log - posting that

hope it helps shed some light

adding log of talking to lucia then walking out the door

both logs are full, only renaming the second log to avoid confusion

edit: loaded to just after the clean install before having configured deviously enslaved and still ctd when I try to leave the inn without having talked to any of the npc's or touched the default config

Papyrus.0.log

lucia incomplete status true.log

ctd leaving inn.log

the naked testing i'll have to try again in the morning, think i'll have to lower these settings or take off the collar before I can get naked - they're approaching the player pretty quick like this already...

meantime an update after that, lurbuk attempted to talk to me while I was talking to another npc and thought I was walking away so enslaved me on the spot, but the console still shows the other npc dialog as unfinished - walking out the door with the console showing this caused ctd

something also changed so that now we have something in the log - posting that

hope it helps shed some light

The game gives you a limited time to get approached, if nothing happens in the dialogue the approach time doesn't get lifted, which is the debug is telling you the mod is suspended, it should life within 25 game-minutes, or <1 minute actual time. Or you can reset it in the debug options if the wait bugs you.

I've never been able to reproduce CTD while DEC is busy with something, can't confirm on my end DEC has anything to do with it, although this CTD might be different.

You did however get a suspended stack dump in this log, only four frames are DEC so I don't think DEC caused it, but I'm no expert on suspended stack problems.

Sorry about spamming your log with var is none errors, forgot I was working with content not yet available, will release hotfix for that

I've never gotten PSQ to work, looks like it somehow starts sexlab without any actors.... strange.

Edit: your extra log with the CTD doesn't tell me much, DEC has little output I didn't get from the other log. Assuming the suggested logic of "the last thing in the log is likely what caused the CTD" which I don't really believe myself, I would check what mod vmyc_hangoutmanager, vvvMarkHomeQuest, and vMYC_zCompat_AFTQuest belong to and see if that mod causes a CTD.

If DEC is causing the CTD, I would think it's because of too heavy script load, which is a problem DEC has but not limited to DEC