• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 5:20 PM, TheOneSin said:

Hello, can I have the download link to the files.The Reason Being is because Megaupload is saying the data are nonexistent anymore

12 hours ago, InnocuousGyrating said:

The archives are corrupt it seems and the mega link doesn't work anymore, any chance of a reupload? 

Download all three parts and open the first one (7zip is required for this). Mega link should work again, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this for some long time, and decided to use the "Transform Cuirass / Gloves / Boots" (due to PSQ for some reason having issues with boots with HDT Heels effect).

The armor is decent, however its ...."raw". Un-enchanted & un-upgraded, pretty much suicidal on Legendary difficulty, even with the "Enable Succu Buff when transformed"

Is there any way to un-equip the armor, and make some .....changes? It could use some smithing upgrade & enchantment.

Any suggestions? Or should i write this in the PSQ topic instead?

Edit: Typo

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Any chance of a version with no testicles with the schlong? Not every succubus has external testes and a sack tends to obscure the view of penetration with those few animations that include futa (like Komotor's anims).

Those meshes and textures do already exist, somewhere around here. I guess you can easily swap the original files with your prefered alternative (I doubt the schlong is hard wired into an ESM - and even if it were, you could alter those, too, I believe).

Meaning in short: the author surely would add your work to his compilation. But hoping for him to do something maybe only you would like to have is not very likely to happen. IMHO, of course.

1 hour ago, Swiftstep said:

Meaning in short: the author surely would add your work to his compilation. But hoping for him to do something maybe only you would like to have is not very likely to happen. IMHO, of course.

Point taken. But I doubt I'm the only one who would like a "no balls" option. Plus some of us are hopeless when it comes to replacing meshes and textures, even using extant ones. I tried for two hours to get the SOS Equipable Schlong - No Balls mod's meshes and textures to replace Schlong A. It didn't work for some reason despite making sure it used the same body slot and even skeleton; nothing appeared in-game. I'm pretty much useless at mods unless it involves the most basic functions of the CK.

20 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Point taken. But I doubt I'm the only one who would like a "no balls" option. Plus some of us are hopeless when it comes to replacing meshes and textures, even using extant ones. I tried for two hours to get the SOS Equipable Schlong - No Balls mod's meshes and textures to replace Schlong A. It didn't work for some reason despite making sure it used the same body slot and even skeleton; nothing appeared in-game. I'm pretty much useless at mods unless it involves the most basic functions of the CK.

Humor me for further explaining my idea: forget the equipable schlong, and get this mod as a base for the work. As you can see when scrolling down, there is a no-scrotum version included. You can copy and paste these meshes. Try the following:

- DL the mod

- get the meshes of the UNP schlong

- create and "install" standard UNP meshes for your succubus (install = use the little executive file that does the copy and pasting to replace the files included in the mod)

- overwrite / replace the "vanilla schlong" files in the PSQ mod by the SOS UNP schlong files

- ingame you would choose type A, but will get UNP schlong without balls.

That is the most basic version of my idea. Since there is no HDT collision around for the PSQ schlong anyway (except adding it yourself), the only draw-back you have is that the schlong is for UNP body (small boobs, compared to 7B e.g.). You can always create new meshes for your char and use them - trial and error how good the result will look on non-standard UNP bodies.

Say what you want, but this will only take you 10 minutes - instant success. This is doable for any experienced PC user I dare say.

Besides, the UUNP files for PSQ are not from the author of PSQ. Might be a worthy effort to post your request in the support topic of the UUNP files, anyway.

11 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I think I have even less of an idea of what I'm doing now. Thanks for the help but I'm totally lost without some sort of image-based instructions. I'll just have to stick with what we get or I'll try to throw my computer out the window in a fit of frustration.

Try this no balls ver.7z

It uses the same textures as the first one (Schlong A) from the installer so make sure you installed it. Then select Schlong C in the PSQ MCM menu. Didn't test it, though it should work :open_mouth:

13 hours ago, ЯEZУ said:

Try this no balls ver.7z

It uses the same textures as the first one (Schlong A) from the installer so make sure you installed it. Then select Schlong C in the PSQ MCM menu. Didn't test it, though it should work :open_mouth:

Thank you very much! As I said, I'm pretty much hopeless at modding Bugthesda games. Blame the ADHD and the fact I start to turn into Donald Duck when he loses his temper when I start getting frustrated.

EDIT: It works! I can't figure out what went wrong with my first attempt, but at least my succubus now has internal testes. :classic_tongue:

Hi I downloaded this but the file format is .003 instead of .7z and when I try to correct that it still does nothing. Can someone help? EDIT; Wow I feel stupid! I was supposed to download all three. But unfortunately I still get no transformation. Someone please help I feel like I'm missing something so simple! 

EDIT; Wow I'm just eating all the humble pie today! I'M AN IDIOT!!! A COMPLETE IDIOT!!! I didn't realize there was a power to transform! I think the maintenance button was to transform! I'm so sorry for wasting your time! 

• 2 weeks later...

im not sure why but i checked the larger horns option when installing though nmm and all i get are these small broken(?) horns and smaller problem but it seems the skin colour is showing in succubus form one more thing transforming as a beast race doesnt seem to be very friendly so i changed to a human race for this screenshot

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.2287a9ae981d88a8b4af590a1cfd0fc3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to replace the transformation textures with a custom one from another one (Abyssal Dremora) but it doesn't seem to be working. I dump the textures on both psq/humanbody and psq/succubusbody, but even when toggling 'Transform skin' in the MCM menu, the skin just turns purple. What am I doing wrong? 

Hi all! i am having a problem with the hair- i changed it during my game and now every time i turn back to human my char gets the hair i had when i first transformed. i want to put the correct hair file in the correct folder (for human body) but i don't know how i should rename it or what the file is (in the humanbody folder, the only file that seems relevant is  "femalehead"). If someone could instruct me here i'd appreciate it! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2017 at 9:27 AM, dogos said:

hi... first of all thx for all the work!

i have a question about the tattoos... how do i have to set up the mcm / my overlays in racemenu to get the tattoos working?

what i've done so far is setting up all the tattoos in race menu when in succubus form but when i change back to human they will presist and wont vanish... (body change enabled + color gradient depending on saturation and glow for the tattoos)

anything i'm missing?

On 09/05/2017 at 3:20 AM, tm12 said:

You need to transform into succubus and then use racemenu, in the body paint tab, choose the last option (it has red by default) click on that and change to the tattoo you installed, choose the color you want, do the same for hands, face and feet if you want, then go back into the game an revert back to human form (they will vanish). The tattoos should only show when transformed in succubus.

I'm having the same issue with the overlays. I have my normal tanned character with no tattoos and then I transform in to succubus form and use racemenu. My succubus skin turns from purple back to the standard tanned skin of my default character when racemenu opens. I apply the correct overlay from the body paint tab then save and name my character and go back in to the game. When I transform back to normal the tattoos are still there. If I transform back and forth between states the tattoos are always there.

Can anyone suggest a fix or what I might be doing wrong please?

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 5:17 PM, NikkiW said:

I'm having the same issue with the overlays. I have my normal tanned character with no tattoos and then I transform in to succubus form and use racemenu. My succubus skin turns from purple back to the standard tanned skin of my default character when racemenu opens. I apply the correct overlay from the body paint tab then save and name my character and go back in to the game. When I transform back to normal the tattoos are still there. If I transform back and forth between states the tattoos are always there.

Can anyone suggest a fix or what I might be doing wrong please?

Same issue here as well. Transform, use RaceMenu to apply tattoos, switch back to human and the tattoos are still there. 

Edit: Second question, is there a way to add the animated feather wings as options for the wing transform?

• 4 weeks later...

OK so im having a problem. 
the tool goes through all the steps i confirm the copies and it says it goes into the overwrite folder but they come up empty.
is it because rather than the folder being D:\Mod Organizer i set it up as C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimSE Mod Organizer 2?

(ignore the SE part, this is before i realized that it can have multiple profiles.