Download the original mod and only put the "textures" folder inside your data. Alternatively you could just install the mod normally and the modified horns on top of that.

Which data directory? I'm using MO, so my previous attempt was basically shoving Saeros' fixed .nifs into your transform package and reinstalling it, it just didn't have the textures it was looking for. I assumed I couldn't just do the same with the ones in the original mod since he tweaked them to work with PSQ, especially since the Astaroth file has more .dds' than what's in the transform package.

Am I overthinking this? Apologies if I'm just being obtuse, I'm quite new to all this.

I think the easiest way would be to try it with the original mod and the fixed meshes on top.

Nope, still nothing. I have Astaroth mod installed, and  I've taken the Horns_0.nif and Horns_1.nif from the alternative horns download and placed them into the transform package data directory. That works, they appear, all's well. Where it all seems to fall apart is the textures, since I don't know which ones from the Astaroth mod go where. I put all the texture files from it into the transform package's texture folder, but that didn't seem to do anything.

I followed the instructions and used version 2.17 for the PSQ mod itself.  When I open up PSQ's MCM menu, it is showing that there are no textures or meshes installed even after following the instructions posted earlier.  I put the textures after the mod itself in load order on the left in MO.  When I transform, my whole body disappears except for my hair and necklace.  When I transform back, my whole body is still gone but hair and necklace again.

I followed the instructions and used version 2.17 for the PSQ mod itself.  When I open up PSQ's MCM menu, it is showing that there are no textures or meshes installed even after following the instructions posted earlier.  I put the textures after the mod itself in load order on the left in MO.  When I transform, my whole body disappears except for my hair and necklace.  When I transform back, my whole body is still gone but hair and necklace again.

The old pack and its addons shouldn't be needed, because my pack is a updated version of the 2.17 pack.

Just installing the updated pack might do the trick.

The old pack and its addons shouldn't be needed, because my pack is a updated version of the 2.17 pack.

Just installing the updated pack might do the trick.

I tried to use just your files after applying the fixed textures and the tails data.  The mod is still not able to sense that there are textures installed and I am turning invisible except for my teeth and my hair.  Are there any mods that would block PSQ from detecting your meshes and textures?  I am using the Fair Skin mod.  I am not using Adorable faces or anything like that.  By the way I am trying this out on a vanilla race.  I am not using a custom race for this. 

So how do I install this with a MO properly?

The original mod doesn't provide any textures i take it, basically if i go to ''transformation'' tab in MCM and it reads on the first line ''no textures detected, you need to provide your own if you wanna use this'' or whatever, so does this mod provide the textures? Because whenever I try to tick the checkboxes in the ''transformation'' tab for "Enable body transformation" or any of the clothing, whenever I transform I got the same issue as the guy above, my body is invisible, except for hair and  teeth and eyes. Vanilla race too. Also, there are no wings, tails, schlongs or anything else.

Also, if the 1.2 stuff is not needed and this mod provides everything necessary, you should update the OP and remove that, since it can cause lots of confusion

EDIT: Can a kind soul make a quick videotutorial for 5 years old on how to do it and we could sticky this.

Ok, been messing with this quite a bit because the instructions that have been left seem to be under the assumption that the individual downloading this will be an experienced modder.

Unfortunately, such is not the case for most folks just wanting to get things to work and not spend hours trying to do so, which I have been, for a multitude of reasons with this Mod. And even for me, it took a bit of experimenting because the instructions were not clear as I would have liked.

So, I'm going to do something constructive in the hope that others will benefit. Since I am unsure of whether or not a combined zip would be allowed to be uploaded here, since we are dealing with two variants of a mod,  I'm just going to state what needs to be done as precise as I can.

Note: I am starting from scratch from the original package because even though the Mod Author states the original textures are in the primary zip file, the instructions also state, I'm assuming based on the language used, to overwrite the 2.17 files with the newer ones from their Transformation package.

So, this may be slightly long, but I'll do my best to be precise and to the letter about how to get this working.

------------------------------------

Instructions for Installation

Download the Original Transformation Mod here --------- > PSQ Transformation Package 2.17

The copy Script won't be necessary, but be sure to grab PSQ Transform Package 1.2

The Horse Schlong and Animated Wings may not be necessary, but for the sake of these instructions, we'll assume you grabbed the Horse Weiner of doom anyways just so I can be thorough. Animated Wings I am not going to worry about, as that was pretty well covered.

Unzip the PSQ Transformation Package 2.17 to a directory of your choice, and do the following to it's contents.

Go to Data\Meshes\PSQ and create the following new folders: HumanBody, Schlong, SuccubusBody, SuccubusArmor. Then create a new folder called Female in each of those folders you just created.

The Directories should look like this when done.

Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Data\Meshes\PSQ\Schlong\Female

Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

Take the files in the OrgBody and move them to the following directory: Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Delete the OrgBody folder

Go back to the Data\Meshes\PSQ folder and move the files listed below to the following directory:  Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

eyesfemale.nif

eyesfemale_backup.nif

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

Go back to the Data\Meshes\PSQ\ folder and move the files listed below to the following directory: Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

1stPersonCuirass_0.nif

1stPersonCuirass_1.nif

1stPersonGloves_0.nif

1stPersonGloves_1.nif

Boots_0.nif

Boots_1.nif

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

Gloves_0.nif

Gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

Wings_0.nif

Wings_1.nif

If you downloaded the Horse Schlong add on from the 2.17 package, do the following to it's contents

Go to Data\Meshes\PSQ\HorsePenis

Copy all of the files in that folder, and move them over to the following directory you created earlier: \Data\Meshes\PSQ\Schlong\Female

Ok, done with Meshes and have everything prepped for the merge there. Now on to Textures

Go to Data\Textures\PSQ

Once again, create the following directories

Data\Textures\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

Data\Textures\PSQ\Schlong\Female

First things first. Take all of the Texture files in the OrgBody folder, and move to the following directory

Delete the OrgBody folder after you are done

Go to the Armor folder, and move all of the files contained within it to the following directory

Delete the Armor folder when done

Take all of the remaining files in the Data\Textures\PSQ folder, and move them to the following directory

\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

And, once again, if you downloaded the horse schlong add on from the 2.17 package, move those files to the following directory

Once that is done, you have prepped the original 2.17 Transformation Package for the merge.

Now, to finish everything up. Go to the downloads linked from the first page, and grab the files off of the Mirror first. The mirrored files link will look like a long string of cryptic gibberish, just in case anyone is curious. The mirror link contains the primary files for the new Transformation package. We'll need those for certain.

Then grab the Fixed textures file, and the tails file.

For the purposes of this installation guide, I'm not going to go over how to add the tattoos on to your own skin textures. Personally, I don't use them. As I'd rather the mod use some kind of glowing Tattoo modification anyways. Since it doesn't have it, I just leave my succubus skin bare and smooth and sultry

Unzip the PSQ Transform Pack 3.27 file you grabbed from the mirrored links, and copy and paste the Data Folder from it, into the directory where you are keeping the PSQ 2.17 Transformation Pack files. When your Operating Systems asks you to overwrite the files, tell it yes

Unzip the fixed Textures file next. Again, take the contents of that Data Folder, and copy and paste it into the Directory where the 2.17 Package Data folder is. Again, say yes to Overwriting files.

Unzip the Tails file, and, once again copy the data folder over to where the 2.17 package data folder is, and tell it yes to overwrite once more.

Now comes the easy part. Zipping up the contents of that newly merged Data folder for ease of import into your mod manager of choice. Right click on the fully merged and combined Data folder, then use Seven Zip or whatever you prefer, though I would strongly recommend 7 zip, to zip up that folder nice and tight.

Name it something you will remember. For example, I named mine Succubus Transformation Package Final - Working

Packaging it up in this manner should allow you to easily import it into either Mod Organizer, or Nexus Mod Manager. Personally, I used NMM because Mod Organizer is not too cooperative with me when it comes to installation of the exact order of Realvision Mods, my preferred ENB. Realvision requires a lot of overwritten files, and Mod Organizer wants a specific order instead and I'd rather just not deal with that, despite the headaches NMM can cause me. 

Regardless of your personal choice, packaging up the newly minted zip should work for both.

Just go ahead and enable it after that, and go into game, and your normal human based races should be able to work just fine.

A special note on Textures and Meshes being used that you prefer.

If you wish to use Textures and Meshes that you want to utilize instead of what the mod provides...example being that I am forced to use the UNP Body because it doesn't show the horrendous butt and hip, ankle and wrist gaps due to the UV maps of the CBBE body and my rig that I cannot seem to fix even with the devotion of energy contained within a fusion reactor...do the following.

For Meshes:

Go to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets

Copy the following files:

femalebody_0.nif
femalebody_1.nif
femalefeet_0.nif
femalefeet_1.nif
femalehands_0.nif
femalehands_1.nif
femalehead.nif

To the following Directories:

For your Human Form:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

For your Succubus Form:

In my instance, I wanted both forms to have my body. So I copied over the Nif files into both directories and now both my human and succubus form have the body I desire.

Special Note: the Armor uses the CBBE Body. Which, due to the problem with the UV maps on my rig, despite it being a very high end pc, looks horrendous. In order to fix this, you can try and find a suitable replacement armor wise that looks similar and works for your body. But, you will likely need to rename the files to match what you are replacing. Which, may or may not work. For me, I just ticked the option to not wear the Cuirass or the chest piece rather, when transforming.

Textures following pretty much the same method.

So, for Textures, you would grab your texture files and pretty much do the same thing you did with meshes

Skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Characters\Female

Copy those, and paste them into

Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

Note: Custom races will need to follow this same method in order to get them working. I should note something particularly important about this if you decide to try and use a custom race with this. Be sure to look at the original file name you are replacing, and rename your desired file to match the original. Otherwise, you'll transform back and you'll have a purple body with no textures for example. Or worse...in the case of Khajiit. You'll be a floating pair of eyeballs and teeth with no head.

So, on the note of custom races...they work...SOMEWHAT, with effort. I gave up on my Dagi Raht though because every time I tried to turn her back to a human form, it changed her to a human face that was far too chubby for my likes and not the original Dagi Raht face she had. The rest I had gotten working.

Khajiit....ugh....I haven't figured that one out yet. I tried finding the head mesh files by extracting the meshes bsa contents,  and copying those over, but, no luck. I guess my hopes of playing a Khajiit Succubus will be a dream for the future for now.

Hopefully this helps folks out. Sorry for the long winded post, but, I decided sparing others the lengthy time I spent trying to get this to work would be helpful to the masses who try this out, as it is a wonderful mod to further enhance the gameplay of Skyrim.

Nevermind, this guy da real MVP, the only working way to get this pack working i think.

Ok, been messing with this quite a bit because the instructions that have been left seem to be under the assumption that the individual downloading this will be an experienced modder.

Unfortunately, such is not the case for most folks just wanting to get things to work and not spend hours trying to do so, which I have been, for a multitude of reasons with this Mod. And even for me, it took a bit of experimenting because the instructions were not clear as I would have liked.

So, I'm going to do something constructive in the hope that others will benefit. Since I am unsure of whether or not a combined zip would be allowed to be uploaded here, since we are dealing with two variants of a mod,  I'm just going to state what needs to be done as precise as I can.

Note: I am starting from scratch from the original package because even though the Mod Author states the original textures are in the primary zip file, the instructions also state, I'm assuming based on the language used, to overwrite the 2.17 files with the newer ones from their Transformation package.

So, this may be slightly long, but I'll do my best to be precise and to the letter about how to get this working.

Download the Original Transformation Mod here --------- > PSQ Transformation Package 2.17

The copy Script won't be necessary, but be sure to grab PSQ Transform Package 1.2

The Horse Schlong and Animated Wings may not be necessary, but for the sake of these instructions, we'll assume you grabbed the Horse Weiner of doom anyways just so I can be thorough. Animated Wings I am not going to worry about, as that was pretty well covered.

Unzip the PSQ Transformation Package 2.17 to a directory of your choice, and do the following to it's contents.

Go to Data\Meshes\PSQ and create the following new folders: HumanBody, Schlong, SuccubusBody, SuccubusArmor. Then create a new folder called Female in each of those folders you just created.

Take the files in the OrgBody and move them to the following directory: Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Go back to the Data\Meshes\PSQ folder and move the files listed below to the following directory:  Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

eyesfemale.nif

eyesfemale_backup.nif

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

Go back to the Data\Meshes\PSQ\ folder and move the files listed below to the following directory: Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

1stPersonCuirass_0.nif

1stPersonCuirass_1.nif

1stPersonGloves_0.nif

1stPersonGloves_1.nif

Boots_0.nif

Boots_1.nif

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

Gloves_0.nif

Gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

Wings_0.nif

Wings_1.nif

If you downloaded the Horse Schlong add on from the 2.17 package, do the following to it's contents

Copy all of the files in that folder, and move them over to the following directory you created earlier: \Data\Meshes\PSQ\Schlong\Female

Ok, done with Meshes and have everything prepped for the merge there. Now on to Textures

Go to Data\Textures\PSQ

First things first. Take all of the Texture files in the OrgBody folder, and move to the following directory

Go to the Armor folder, and move all of the files contained within it to the following directory

Take all of the remaining files in the Data\Textures\PSQ folder, and move them to the following directory

And, once again, if you downloaded the horse schlong add on from the 2.17 package, move those files to the following directory

Once that is done, you have prepped the original 2.17 Transformation Package for the merge.

Now, to finish everything up. Go to the downloads linked from the first page, and grab the files off of the Mirror first. The mirrored files link will look like a long string of cryptic gibberish, just in case anyone is curious. The mirror link contains the primary files for the new Transformation package. We'll need those for certain.

For the purposes of this installation guide, I'm not going to go over how to add the tattoos on to your own skin textures. Personally, I don't use them. As I'd rather the mod use some kind of glowing Tattoo modification anyways. Since it doesn't have it, I just leave my succubus skin bare and smooth and sultry

Unzip the PSQ Transform Pack 3.27 file you grabbed from the mirrored links, and copy and paste the Data Folder from it, into the directory where you are keeping the PSQ 2.17 Transformation Pack files. When your Operating Systems asks you to overwrite the files, tell it yes

Unzip the fixed Textures file next. Again, take the contents of that Data Folder, and copy and paste it into the Directory where the 2.17 Package Data folder is. Again, say yes to Overwriting files.

Unzip the Tails file, and, once again copy the data folder over to where the 2.17 package data folder is, and tell it yes to overwrite once more.

Now comes the easy part. Zipping up the contents of that newly merged Data folder for ease of import into your mod manager of choice. Right click on the fully merged and combined Data folder, then use Seven Zip or whatever you prefer, though I would strongly recommend 7 zip, to zip up that folder nice and tight.

Name it something you will remember. For example, I named mine Succubus Transformation Package Final - Working

Packaging it up in this manner should allow you to easily import it into either Mod Organizer, or Nexus Mod Manager. Personally, I used NMM because Mod Organizer is not too cooperative with me when it comes to installation of the exact order of Realvision Mods, my preferred ENB. Realvision requires a lot of overwritten files, and Mod Organizer wants a specific order instead and I'd rather just not deal with that, despite the headaches NMM can cause me. 

Regardless of your personal choice, packaging up the newly minted zip should work for both.

Just go ahead and enable it after that, and go into game, and your normal human based races should be able to work just fine.

If you wish to use Textures and Meshes that you want to utilize instead of what the mod provides...example being that I am forced to use the UNP Body because it doesn't show the horrendous butt and hip, ankle and wrist gaps due to the UV maps of the CBBE body and my rig that I cannot seem to fix even with the devotion of energy contained within a fusion reactor...do the following.

For Meshes:

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

For your Human Form:

For your Succubus Form:

In my instance, I wanted both forms to have my body. So I copied over the Nif files into both directories and now both my human and succubus form have the body I desire.

Special Note: the Armor uses the CBBE Body. Which, due to the problem with the UV maps on my rig, despite it being a very high end pc, looks horrendous. In order to fix this, you can try and find a suitable replacement armor wise that looks similar and works for your body. But, you will likely need to rename the files to match what you are replacing. Which, may or may not work. For me, I just ticked the option to not wear the Cuirass or the chest piece rather, when transforming.

So, for Textures, you would grab your texture files and pretty much do the same thing you did with meshes

Note: Custom races will need to follow this same method in order to get them working. I should note something particularly important about this if you decide to try and use a custom race with this. Be sure to look at the original file name you are replacing, and rename your desired file to match the original. Otherwise, you'll transform back and you'll have a purple body with no textures for example. Or worse...in the case of Khajiit. You'll be a floating pair of eyeballs and teeth with no head.

So, on the note of custom races...they work...SOMEWHAT, with effort. I gave up on my Dagi Raht though because every time I tried to turn her back to a human form, it changed her to a human face that was far too chubby for my likes and not the original Dagi Raht face she had. The rest I had gotten working.

Khajiit....ugh....I haven't figured that one out yet. I tried finding the head mesh files by extracting the meshes bsa contents,  and copying those over, but, no luck. I guess my hopes of playing a Khajiit Succubus will be a dream for the future for now.

Hopefully this helps folks out. Sorry for the long winded post, but, I decided sparing others the lengthy time I spent trying to get this to work would be helpful to the masses who try this out, as it is a wonderful mod to further enhance the gameplay of Skyrim.

Nevermind, this guy da real MVP, the only working way to get this pack working i think.

I don't get what the problem is, the main file contains all the needed files (meshes and textures). There is no need for a tutorial. The basic installation is: Just install the main file and that's it. The other files are for people who use other body textures than Fair Skin or who don't use the CBBE body meshes. The tail is included aswell and a quick tutorial on how to get wings is already linked in the main post.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is fantastic - question though - i want my untransformed character to look exactly like I start off (i.e. i'm using a specific UNP mesh + textures); is it as simple as deleting the HumanBody meshes and textures folders? I've tried copying my files over the contents of the HumanBody folder but i'm still having issues...

edit: I worked it out. I had missed some files when copying them over yours.

eyesfemale.nif

eyesfemale_backup.nif

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

1stPersonCuirass_0.nif

1stPersonCuirass_1.nif

1stPersonGloves_0.nif

1stPersonGloves_1.nif

Boots_0.nif

Boots_1.nif

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

Gloves_0.nif

Gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

Wings_0.nif

Wings_1.nif

Go to Data\Textures\PSQ

For Meshes:

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

For your Human Form:

For your Succubus Form:

I don't get what the problem is, the main file contains all the needed files (meshes and textures). There is no need for a tutorial. The basic installation is: Just install the main file and that's it. The other files are for people who use other body textures than Fair Skin or who don't use the CBBE body meshes. The tail is included aswell and a quick tutorial on how to get wings is already linked in the main post.

I'm getting a CTD whenever I use this mod---either straight up when I install or follow WombatLord's how-to.  I get the CTD when I try to start a new game, not on startup.  My main load is stable and has over 200 mods.  I've also paired down my list to the basics (body stuff and LAL for visual testing) to see if there was a conflict, but no luck.  Am I missing something here?

Here's my paired down load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
AsharaDimonizedDress.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Carloss32 Horse Addon.esp
SOS - Carloss32 Lizard Addon.esp
SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Starting Spell Choice.esp
Patch - Starting Spell Choice - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
PSQ ERF Animated Wings.esp
PSQ ERF Horse Penis.esp

Any ideas?

[EDIT]:  I think I figured it out.  It seemed there was some sort of issue with my install of RaceMenu---an install of NetImmerse Override to override RaceMenu seemed to make things work.  I'll check in tomorrow to see if it keeps working.
  • 2 weeks later...

Im using MO and im not able to use the copyorg bodyfiles thingy. If I put it in the Mod Organiser folder nothing happens, if I put it in the mods-folder nothing happens. The only time it copies is if I go into the folder I want textures/meshes from and paste the program there! There has to be an easier way! :3????

Im using MO and im not able to use the copyorg bodyfiles thingy. If I put it in the Mod Organiser folder nothing happens, if I put it in the mods-folder nothing happens. The only time it copies is if I go into the folder I want textures/meshes from and paste the program there! There has to be an easier way! :3????

Do you mean the .bat file? Try running it from Mod Organizer (add as executable).

Do you mean the .bat file? Try running it from Mod Organizer (add as executable).

Tried so, It loads and everything is slow as a snail. The it starts saying "file not found" 

Tried so, It loads and everything is slow as a snail. The it starts saying "file not found" 

Okay. The "copy orgbody.bat" uses the old folder structure for the older versions of PSQ. So I remade one to use the newer folder structure.

Important:

Copy it into your skyrim data folder and then add/run it as an executable in Mod Organizer.

After that just follow the instructions of the program.

Copy Orgbody MO.zip

• 1 month later...

Okay. The "copy orgbody.bat" uses the old folder structure for the older versions of PSQ. So I remade one to use the newer folder structure.

Important:

Copy it into your skyrim data folder and then add/run it as an executable in Mod Organizer.

After that just follow the instructions of the program.

attachicon.gifCopy Orgbody MO.zip

This works great, thanks.  Anyway to get the body into the armor as well?  Or would I have to do that in outfit studio?

Guest SpudGun

I have an odd problem that when i transform. My models breasts become squished and weird. Any ideas?

Edit - Using CBBE instead of UUNP seems to fix the bug, anyway around this

Really loving this.  It can be such a pain to get the succubus meshes and textures installed correctly, so this and the instructions from a couple pages ago really help. 

Does anyone know if a hair or eyes can be installed in the file so that your human body has one style, and you change to another one when you transform?  I remember doing that from an older version of PSQ, and I am not so modding savvy to be able to try and mess around with it myself.  Any help would be appreciated.

Alright so I have a question. My real characters body us UNPB, however, I wan't it to change to 7base bombshell when I transform and trasform back to UNPB when I return to human form. How would I go about doing that, if I use MO?

• 2 weeks later...

I have an odd problem that when i transform. My models breasts become squished and weird. Any ideas?

Edit - Using CBBE instead of UUNP seems to fix the bug, anyway around this

The armor in this pack is a CBBE armor, so it wouldn't fit the UUNP meshes. You would have to change the armor used when transformed.

1. Install any UUNP armor (texture folder is enough)

2. Replace the armor meshes in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female (the UUNP armor meshes might need to be renamed).

How can I change the tail?

1. Install this mod (textures folder is enough).

2. Replace the tail meshes in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female with the meshes of another tail from the mod of step 1.

Really loving this.  It can be such a pain to get the succubus meshes and textures installed correctly, so this and the instructions from a couple pages ago really help. 

Does anyone know if a hair or eyes can be installed in the file so that your human body has one style, and you change to another one when you transform?  I remember doing that from an older version of PSQ, and I am not so modding savvy to be able to try and mess around with it myself.  Any help would be appreciated.

For the eyes replace the PSQSuccubusEye.dds file in \textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female with another eyes texture. But they will still glow after this so you probably also need to replace the eyesfemale.nif file in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female with the vanilla one or some of your preference.

I haven't figured out myself how the hair works but I guess you would put the hair meshes into \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female or the humanbody folder.

Edit:

You have to put the hair meshes into the \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female or the humanbody folder and rename them like this.

Alright so I have a question. My real characters body us UNPB, however, I wan't it to change to 7base bombshell when I transform and trasform back to UNPB when I return to human form. How would I go about doing that, if I use MO?

Easiest way would be to open the mod in the explorer and replacing the bodymeshes in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female with sevenbase meshes. Keep in mind that you will also need to replace the armor of this pack (quick tutorial at the top of this post).

And then using the MO Copyorgbody batch file to copy your unpb body into the humanbody folder.

Currently I've installed PSQ 3.2.6 and the latest version of this transform package.

It seems to produce some bugs like an infinite loop of horrible lag after a scene (at least it wouldn't stop as long as I waited).

Are both versions compatible?

If not, does someone have a download link for PSQ 3.2.2?