Ok, so where to put male textures?

I haven't tested it myself but I guess they follow the same structure as the female ones:

textures\psq\humanbody\male\(...)

textures\psq\succubusbody\male\(...)

The paths for the schlong and armor textures need to be changed in the meshes via NifSkope.

Does the transformed body have a belly node?

The meshes I've put in have a belly node (Clams of Skyrim body).

But you can put your own meshes in

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalebody_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalefeet_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalehands_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalehead.nif

and

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\succubusbody\female\femalebody_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\succubusbody\female\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\succubusbody\female\femalefeet_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\succubusbody\female\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\succubusbody\female\femalehands_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\succubusbody\female\femalehead.nif

textures only? This package a shit. it was difficult to add all resources?

If you look closely, you can see that it contains the needed meshes and textures for female characters.

The post just tells you, that it's the best to replace the body meshes so they fit to your armors.

• 1 month later...

How do I do the hair transformation? Do I have to copy hair textures into the succubus directory? 

Also, I did a replacement for the armors and it worked fine. But the item I want to change the horns out for doesn't have an _0 & _1. 

So; 

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

and the swapout is just;

hat.nif

hat_gnd.nif.

Or even better, is there a way to add item "hat" and keep the horns?

Hi, I remember I somehow fixed this somehow in the pre psq 3.0 version but I can't seem to find the solution.
If i tick body transformation which is needed to use different normal maps, my character's head gets kinda deformed until I go into the 
race menu which instantly fixes it. Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks for reading this. :)

Ok, I am obviously doing something wrong.

cYfZ1zW.png

I copied the meshes of my body into the succubusbody and humanbody path and replaced them

then I copied my textures in the path of the human and succubustextures and replaced them.

Everything is working just fine but why do I have this big "seam" at the hips ( I still have it after transforming back )  and why won't the tattoos disappear?  They are still there not black but shiny/oily as you can see.

I would be glad if you could help me with this problem.

You should not replace the succubus body files. (Succubus Body uses CBBE Body and Textures) 

I noticed that, but I don't want to use the cbbe body on the succubus, I want the bodymod I have in normal state aswell

Then you need to replace the armor and textures too.

You should not replace the succubus body files. (Succubus Body uses CBBE Body and Textures) 

I noticed that, but I don't want to use the cbbe body on the succubus, I want the bodymod I have in normal state aswell

why the armor textures? I do not use the armor when transforming.

I only transform skin and body.  as you can see on the picture.

as I said the problem is that the tattoos wont disappear and that the textures are made for cbbe. and thats confusing because I did change those textures in the human and succubus folder. I replaced them with UNP body textures, why does it still show cbbe textures ingame?

as I said the problem is that the tattoos wont disappear and that the textures are made for cbbe. and thats confusing because I did change those textures in the human and succubus folder. I replaced them with UNP body textures, why does it still show cbbe textures ingame?

No, not the textures from the armor, I mean the body textures. 

Why do you download this pack if you only want to transform your body (and use not the body of the pack)?  :huh:

No, not the textures from the armor, I mean the body textures. 

Why do you download this pack if you only want to transform your body (and use not the body of the pack)?  :huh:

Because the other one is not compatible with PSQ 3.2.2

Hi,

how do I remove the glow effect from the eyes? If I replace PSQSuccubusEye.dds and PSQSuccubusEye_g.dds with the tp12 ones it does change the eye texture, but the glowing remains...

Edit: Figured it out myself: You have to use Nifscope and change the Shader flags in the eyes nif file.

• 3 weeks later...

I started a fresh install of Skyrim and all my mods to start clean with Skyrim Beautification Project .

Found PSQ 3.2.2 and loved it and the Transform ,but when i transformed, my damage at level 1 was over 300 pts with a dagger .

I couldn't find the reason but then  i noticed that i had every perk in every tree ,which would explain the damage i guess .

I use LOOT for Mod order and NMM for mod install .

So i reinstalled PSQ + Transform started a new game  and the same thing happened when I transformed . When i transform i still  get all perks for all perk trees which explains why i was killing so easy but any idea on this ?

I have a ton of mods but none that i know of to give me the perks .

I am not sure how to get a copy of my mods to post ,if anyone could post how i would appreciate it .

Thanks

Well i reinstalled a lot of the Sex Lab Mods and the problem is gone .

No idea where it came from .

Sorry about wasting your Time .

OK, I will admit, I am very very very confused right now

I am new to all this, PSQ and stuff, but I liked it, and I want it
But I have been going around the textures and meshes for hours and by the eight, I am dead tired !!!!!!

I copied my body textures (the standard cbbe textures, nothing fancy) to the PSQ/human body & PSQ/succubus body
When it comes to the meshes, i can't find the "femalehead.nif" in my meshes folder, but i skipped to see if it will matter or not
Then I resumed replacing the penis textures

I installed everything, opened the game and the transform was mostly a success, my hair didn't show up and the hands were glowing in a "Light Blue Color"

Little help would be Appreciated, and Thanks in advance, love the mod

EDIT: The hand issue got fixed somehow, but the hair issue still persists
Do I have to copy my hair textures as well?

FINAL EDIT: I can't believe what I am about to write right now, but the issue was very simple....
UNCHECK THE "Enable Hair Change" from the PSQ MCM menu, and ALL IS SOLVED !!!! All that changes is the hair color, not the hair itself, how come I didn't see that !!!!

Sorry for wasting your time, LOVE THE MOD and THANKS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the schlongs. They are very small by default, but SoS doesn't allow me to change it. Any way to make the penises bigger?

You should be able to do that in Racemenu. If I recall, there are some sliders under "ALL" (maybe body), but there's a "Genitals" category" all the way to the right. Try using Genitals 1 sliders vs base.

Horns: TDN Equipable Horns -> Dragonbone or Goat

Bodytattoo: Tribal Body Tattoos -> All tattoos (not just on arms/legs and back and when possible with the glowing effect)

Tail: HDT Tails Wearable -> Snowdragon

Hair and eyes: I didn't decided yet, but it would be great to know where i have to put the hair files and how to change the color of the eyes.

I would say i have to place the meshs for horns and tail but i only found 1 nif in these mods.

Ok, been messing with this quite a bit because the instructions that have been left seem to be under the assumption that the individual downloading this will be an experienced modder.

Unfortunately, such is not the case for most folks just wanting to get things to work and not spend hours trying to do so, which I have been, for a multitude of reasons with this Mod. And even for me, it took a bit of experimenting because the instructions were not clear as I would have liked.

So, I'm going to do something constructive in the hope that others will benefit. Since I am unsure of whether or not a combined zip would be allowed to be uploaded here, since we are dealing with two variants of a mod,  I'm just going to state what needs to be done as precise as I can.

Note: I am starting from scratch from the original package because even though the Mod Author states the original textures are in the primary zip file, the instructions also state, I'm assuming based on the language used, to overwrite the 2.17 files with the newer ones from their Transformation package.

So, this may be slightly long, but I'll do my best to be precise and to the letter about how to get this working.

------------------------------------

Instructions for Installation

------------------------------------

Download the Original Transformation Mod here --------- > PSQ Transformation Package 2.17

The copy Script won't be necessary, but be sure to grab PSQ Transform Package 1.2

The Horse Schlong and Animated Wings may not be necessary, but for the sake of these instructions, we'll assume you grabbed the Horse Weiner of doom anyways just so I can be thorough. Animated Wings I am not going to worry about, as that was pretty well covered.

Unzip the PSQ Transformation Package 2.17 to a directory of your choice, and do the following to it's contents.

Go to Data\Meshes\PSQ and create the following new folders: HumanBody, Schlong, SuccubusBody, SuccubusArmor. Then create a new folder called Female in each of those folders you just created.

The Directories should look like this when done.

Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Data\Meshes\PSQ\Schlong\Female

Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

Take the files in the OrgBody and move them to the following directory: Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Delete the OrgBody folder

Go back to the Data\Meshes\PSQ folder and move the files listed below to the following directory:  Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

eyesfemale.nif

eyesfemale_backup.nif

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

Go back to the Data\Meshes\PSQ\ folder and move the files listed below to the following directory: Data\Meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

1stPersonCuirass_0.nif

1stPersonCuirass_1.nif

1stPersonGloves_0.nif

1stPersonGloves_1.nif

Boots_0.nif

Boots_1.nif

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

Gloves_0.nif

Gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

Wings_0.nif

Wings_1.nif

If you downloaded the Horse Schlong add on from the 2.17 package, do the following to it's contents

Go to Data\Meshes\PSQ\HorsePenis

Copy all of the files in that folder, and move them over to the following directory you created earlier: \Data\Meshes\PSQ\Schlong\Female

Ok, done with Meshes and have everything prepped for the merge there. Now on to Textures

Go to Data\Textures\PSQ

Once again, create the following directories

Data\Textures\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

Data\Textures\PSQ\Schlong\Female

First things first. Take all of the Texture files in the OrgBody folder, and move to the following directory

Data\Textures\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Delete the OrgBody folder after you are done

Go to the Armor folder, and move all of the files contained within it to the following directory

Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female

Delete the Armor folder when done

Take all of the remaining files in the Data\Textures\PSQ folder, and move them to the following directory

\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

And, once again, if you downloaded the horse schlong add on from the 2.17 package, move those files to the following directory

Data\Textures\PSQ\Schlong\Female

Once that is done, you have prepped the original 2.17 Transformation Package for the merge.

Now, to finish everything up. Go to the downloads linked from the first page, and grab the files off of the Mirror first. The mirrored files link will look like a long string of cryptic gibberish, just in case anyone is curious. The mirror link contains the primary files for the new Transformation package. We'll need those for certain.

Then grab the Fixed textures file, and the tails file.

For the purposes of this installation guide, I'm not going to go over how to add the tattoos on to your own skin textures. Personally, I don't use them. As I'd rather the mod use some kind of glowing Tattoo modification anyways. Since it doesn't have it, I just leave my succubus skin bare and smooth and sultry

Unzip the PSQ Transform Pack 3.27 file you grabbed from the mirrored links, and copy and paste the Data Folder from it, into the directory where you are keeping the PSQ 2.17 Transformation Pack files. When your Operating Systems asks you to overwrite the files, tell it yes

Unzip the fixed Textures file next. Again, take the contents of that Data Folder, and copy and paste it into the Directory where the 2.17 Package Data folder is. Again, say yes to Overwriting files.

Unzip the Tails file, and, once again copy the data folder over to where the 2.17 package data folder is, and tell it yes to overwrite once more.

Now comes the easy part. Zipping up the contents of that newly merged Data folder for ease of import into your mod manager of choice. Right click on the fully merged and combined Data folder, then use Seven Zip or whatever you prefer, though I would strongly recommend 7 zip, to zip up that folder nice and tight.

Name it something you will remember. For example, I named mine Succubus Transformation Package Final - Working

Packaging it up in this manner should allow you to easily import it into either Mod Organizer, or Nexus Mod Manager. Personally, I used NMM because Mod Organizer is not too cooperative with me when it comes to installation of the exact order of Realvision Mods, my preferred ENB. Realvision requires a lot of overwritten files, and Mod Organizer wants a specific order instead and I'd rather just not deal with that, despite the headaches NMM can cause me. 

Regardless of your personal choice, packaging up the newly minted zip should work for both.

Just go ahead and enable it after that, and go into game, and your normal human based races should be able to work just fine.

A special note on Textures and Meshes being used that you prefer.

If you wish to use Textures and Meshes that you want to utilize instead of what the mod provides...example being that I am forced to use the UNP Body because it doesn't show the horrendous butt and hip, ankle and wrist gaps due to the UV maps of the CBBE body and my rig that I cannot seem to fix even with the devotion of energy contained within a fusion reactor...do the following.

For Meshes:

Go to Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets

Copy the following files:

femalebody_0.nif
femalebody_1.nif
femalefeet_0.nif
femalefeet_1.nif
femalehands_0.nif
femalehands_1.nif
femalehead.nif

To the following Directories:

For your Human Form:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

For your Succubus Form:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

In my instance, I wanted both forms to have my body. So I copied over the Nif files into both directories and now both my human and succubus form have the body I desire.

Special Note: the Armor uses the CBBE Body. Which, due to the problem with the UV maps on my rig, despite it being a very high end pc, looks horrendous. In order to fix this, you can try and find a suitable replacement armor wise that looks similar and works for your body. But, you will likely need to rename the files to match what you are replacing. Which, may or may not work. For me, I just ticked the option to not wear the Cuirass or the chest piece rather, when transforming.

Textures following pretty much the same method.

So, for Textures, you would grab your texture files and pretty much do the same thing you did with meshes

Skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Characters\Female

Copy those, and paste them into

Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female

Note: Custom races will need to follow this same method in order to get them working. I should note something particularly important about this if you decide to try and use a custom race with this. Be sure to look at the original file name you are replacing, and rename your desired file to match the original. Otherwise, you'll transform back and you'll have a purple body with no textures for example. Or worse...in the case of Khajiit. You'll be a floating pair of eyeballs and teeth with no head.

So, on the note of custom races...they work...SOMEWHAT, with effort. I gave up on my Dagi Raht though because every time I tried to turn her back to a human form, it changed her to a human face that was far too chubby for my likes and not the original Dagi Raht face she had. The rest I had gotten working.

Khajiit....ugh....I haven't figured that one out yet. I tried finding the head mesh files by extracting the meshes bsa contents,  and copying those over, but, no luck. I guess my hopes of playing a Khajiit Succubus will be a dream for the future for now.

Hopefully this helps folks out. Sorry for the long winded post, but, I decided sparing others the lengthy time I spent trying to get this to work would be helpful to the masses who try this out, as it is a wonderful mod to further enhance the gameplay of Skyrim.

Please Help

I am running Skyrim under mod organizer.

I have loaded all of the directories and files per your installation instructions in this thread.

Everything seems to transform correctly from normal player to succubus character.

Wings and schlong are correct. Meshes Textures and animations all load correctly for these features.

Tail meshes and animations load correctly however the textures do not load.

Armor and horns meshes load correctly however the textures do not load.

I have tried putting the problematic texture files into the succubus body folder....didn't work. 

Also tried renaming the SuccubusArmor folder but this did not work either...

In order to get the transformation to work correctly I had to move all of the support files for the mod into my overwrite folder.

Also when my character should receive the flying ability I can't enter fly mode.

Are you using the same flying control keys as the real flying mod???

Are there additional files I need to get the character to fly????

Not sure if this is a problem with the mod package or the mod itself, but whenever I transform and then go back to human, it causes my nipple perkiness to increase a lot. I don't have the "change breasts while transformed" options on, because those were giving me problems too. They would change the ass or breast values even if I wasn't transformed. Anyway, the only way I am able to fix the nipple perkiness thing is by leaving the game, and making new bodies in bodyslide.