• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a weird and somewhat annoying problem with this.  The TL;DR:  Not all of the options for the transform pack show up in the MCM on Oldrim and when I transform, the only thing I can get to change is my skin and hair color.

The long version is this:

I installed the PSQ mod and the transform pack from here and it (mostly) worked with SSE--after I extracted the files from the .bsa in the PSQ mod and re-zipped it to fix the CTD on game launch issue anyway.  However, it gave the weird caution/warning triangle thing with the exclamation that shows for missing stuff whenever I used the horns and/or tail in the transformation even after I ran a .nif optimizer and stuff.  Oddly enough, the horns and tail still showed up and were textured properly despite the caution sign.  But regardless that was okay because I had decided to start playing around with loverslab mods on Oldrim instead of SSE anyway.

So then I installed PSQ and the transform pack from here on my Oldrim.  The first problem I ran into was PSQ not wanting to show up reliably in the MCM--and even when it did show up, the options didn't work right (some of the options wouldn't let me check them and any time I changed one of the hotkey bindings it changed back as soon as I changed screens in the MCM).  Eventually, after much struggle--mostly because I'm apparently an idiot and forgot to install UIExtensions--I finally got the PSQ mod to show up in the MCM reliably and the options to work right after installing UIExtensions.  But anyway, once I got that sorted out, now I am missing some options from the MCM regarding the transformations and some of the options that are there just don't even work.

I have no options to pick which schlong I want to use, which horns or wings I want to use, or anything about the tattoos in the MCM.  I do have the checkboxes to transform horns/wings and add schlong, but nothing indicating what will be used...  And when I transform with those options checked, the only thing that changes is my hair and skin color.  I do not get wings, horns, a tail, or a schlong.  Even the armor doesn't appear when those options are checked.  No errors or anything, they just don't appear.  I tried transforming while naked and with clothes on.  With clothes on doesn't even unequip the stuff I am wearing that the succubus armor would replace, and when naked it just does nothing at all.  And both ways do not make horns or wings appear.

I've got it installed exactly the same way I did for SSE other than that I am using the original PSQ instead of the loose files version I made...  Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2015 at 5:44 PM, ЯEZУ said:

View File

Transformpackage for

PlayerSuccubusQuest

Works with PSQ3.2.8a

-Please read the whole post-

Installation / Description:
New Fomod installer for easier installation + some customizability!

Small FAQ:
Q: My dick is not showing!
Q: My armor is not showing!
A: If you use Schlongs of Skyrim you need to set the succubusarmor as revealing - a new savegame might fix things, too.

Q: The tattoos are not working!
A: You need to apply them through RaceMenu.

Q: How can I use my own meshes and textures?
A: You can either do it manually by replacing the files in the psq humanbody/succubusbody folders or use the batch files included in this pack (recommended).

Requires:
HDT Physics Extension
PSQ and its requirements

Mods used:
Alduin Wings Evil Retexture
Animated Dragon Wings
Astaroth Horns Redone
b3lisario's Schlong for females
EvilReFlex's Horse Penis
EvilReFlex's old Transformpack
EvilReFlex's Schlong Retextures
NMM Installer Tutorial
Fair Skin Complexion
Tribal Body Tattoos

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/20/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    PSQ and its requirements, HDT Physics Extension
  • Special Edition Compatible

So, it works in mod organiser right?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2017 at 2:13 AM, godcalledsick said:

That is because the horn you switched to is most likely using another body slot.

You can fix it with the CK(editing the PSQ.ESP) or with nifskope(edit the body slot in the .nif you swaped).

Dude, thank you! I've been  trying to figure out why my horns aren't showing for days!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/24/2019 at 12:31 PM, helo007 said:

HI all,

i cannot extract these .001, .002, .003 files.

could someone please point me to this mega link? i cannot find it... ;-(

thanks

You want the download button that does not look connected to any file.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, EMIYA OUT said:

hi, sorry to be a bother but i can't unzip your files & also tried to drop it into vortex but it wouldn't recognize it as a mod. any thoughts?

Yes, extract copy / drop manually into your skyrim data folder (overwrite where required) 

19 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Yes, extract copy / drop manually into your skyrim data folder (overwrite where required) 

19 hours ago, EMIYA OUT said:

hi, sorry to be a bother but i can't unzip your files & also tried to drop it into vortex but it wouldn't recognize it as a mod. any thoughts?

as i said before i cant unzip any of the 3 files. ive tried with 7zip & winrar, neither works

On 3/24/2020 at 1:48 AM, EMIYA OUT said:

as i said before i cant unzip any of the 3 files. ive tried with 7zip & winrar, neither works

PSQ_Transformpack.7z.001

97 MB

PSQ_Transformpack.7z.002

97 MB

PSQ_Transformpack.7z.003

2.6 MB

This is a split zip archive.

Means the first one is the initial zip archive, the others are part of it.

Keep them together in a folder where you want to extract them.

You unzip the first one and zip automatically unzips the other 2 volumes.

(you can't unzip parts of an split archive)

Try this:

> keep all 3 in one folder

> right click on the first (001) one and choose via 7z "extract here" or better "extract to folder <folder name>"

> zip automatically continues to extract 002 and 003

If you can't choose the first one to unzip even if all volumes are in the same folder:

> broken download

> HDD full (means not enough space to extract. Remember a part of your HDD space is reserved and you can't fill your HDD to max)

> something with your 7z install is wrong

If you use NMM and want those packs installed via NMM you can re-zip the newly created folder as one zip and and add it to NMM.

After installation you can make changes in skyrim/data (with NMM, if MO you need to change files in the virtual install folder (?))

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone help me out. I'm trying to get PSQ working, but I have to use the 2.17 version. That's why I'm manually installing pieces of this mod. I wanted to get the core files working: basic wings, tail and horns. Now, it started off ok, I easily found where I need to put in the meshes and it worked:image.png.d86e44c4ad19350dcb092cfdc52448cf.png

After that I tried to apply the textures, but i couldn't find the wing textures, only the horns and tail:

image.png.d90ddfbbcd1fd256f8543a012ae7d42c.png

So, I said whatever, and tried to apply the stuff I had, and I put the files here:

image.png.753faeed9828d4de4be2d839a19cdf81.png

But it didn't work, the textures are still missing in the game. So my questions are: Where do I put the textures and where the heck are the textures for these wings?