tenzan

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Amazing pics! Which body type you use?

That one is CBBE Imitation 7B Oppai, I believe.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:49 PM, Serendipitous Aria said:

Seeing as there's been a lack of actual content here, I figure I'd show off my new and improved orc. ^^

image.png.a43f0772fb7fd4e08047a2328957f7ea.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.e0c876f1b91078254b1901ae1a6e9ec3.pngimage.png.13a241b8e122ce8e8d58b9ce13ec436c.pngimage.thumb.png.2fe3134b554de4e5796a1bcfc3048236.png

Amazing, what mods did you use for her?

2 hours ago, RagnarosTheFirelord said:

Amazing, what mods did you use for her?

A mix of fair skin complexion for the diffuse and leyenda for the normals, KS hairdos for the hair and that's the UNP schlong. 😋

Alhana Elf-Breaker paid Gorakshee 10 septims to do whatever she wanted to Jadora. Turns out the less Jadora wants the cock, the better it feels in her throat! (Loopable videos in the spoilers. Don't forget to mute!)

image.png.d0b72f88114d39f0185056e07380c1ac.png

Hello Folks,

may i ask a few questions if i wan´t to create a futa character (for science of course...and you can´t argue with science :) )

I am a bit lost of how to start.

So i use in my game a CBBE SMP Build with AioaP (All in one animated pussy) The CoT body from CBBE Bodyslide is my bodytype build with my preset of choice.

I have SoS Full.

To start i guess i have to install

and

Then build the schlong in bodyslide. Install textures as a additional feature.

Ingame it is some kind of equiped item, i get this. So mods like DD, SL, SL Defeat, Cursed loot, etc. might affect the item slot. So far so good.

But how did you prevent SL to stop equiping strapon´s? Even if there is a schlong option available, wouldn´t the system try to equip a 2nd schlong, even if one is equiped through the mod?

And last question.

I think for using futa animations in SL, without messing around with adding "new" races the best way would be SL Tools, am i right?

So anyway thanks for reading, stey safe everyone and have a nice day. :)

36 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

But how did you prevent SL to stop equiping strapon´s?

There is checkbox in sexlab mcm menu.

37 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

I think for using futa animations in SL, without messing around with adding "new" races

Not sure what are you talking about, but if you want to change gender from female to male you can use sexlab cumshot - there is transgender options for any npc and player.

On 9/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, devildx said:

Flaccid version of the Futa Statues for those that requested. 

Credit to ratrace for the penis mesh from the Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE.

Patch is for and requires the Edhildils Statues and Effigies SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39811

Need testers feedback and screens if possible to show that is working.

Here we go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v58e4tkvnobdxby/Futa_Sexy_Statues_Flaccid.7z/file

Ran across this gem and gave it a go along with Elizabeth's Tower, nice work 👍

013d232a4eeac3707cd895556f237db65c72567300.jpg

5 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

What is that thong/armour set? Is this SE?

Yes it's SE.

It's this set, although I modified the thong myself in outfit studio.
The result is not what I was looking forward to, as I'm pretty clueless in Modding, but it gets the job done.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:53 AM, donnerwetter said:

They're probably talking about the futa clothing conversions I put together:

S-Bikini2

Light Mage Outfit

These look great, should probably put them on the downloads section.

Do you have the original mods that needs need? I tried looking them up on nexus but in-game they turn my character charcoal black.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:57 AM, FauxFurry said:

Any SOS compatible cock rings or amorous appendage accessories that work for male characters should work for female characters, whether by default or after adjusting the plug-in to include feminine characters as one can see here layered atop one another.

20200523155009_1.thumb.jpg.cd13702c0c4f2eb087ebbb866c439885.jpg

Here is a link to the Devious Devices add-on which includes the cock ring wrapped further down the shaft while the one closer to the base is Jewelry for Men-SOS. 

Sorry for the stupid question, where did you get the penis milker? Or is that the cockring?

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, donnerwetter said:

The final* update to my futa + CosioHD conversion of S-Bikini 2 is finally here! Now with two more extra colours (bringing the total of 6) and 4 dick sizes (technically 5, I tweaked the XXXL dick model and included an alternate XXXL version, cleverly titled XXXLb, future conversions will use this new XXXL schlong)

1674182028_enb2019_10_1905_45_07_97.jpg.24f70eff8bd48272df569b0ceb67d5f2.jpg

The new colours are orange and gray.

2016852880_enb2019_10_1907_07_25_76.jpg.9b1983512dd2831843ad12f73dedf742.jpg

All 4 new colours I added + available dick sizes- note that your Racemenu slider settings will have an effect on final appearance. (Unless you build the unweighted versions)

S-Bikini CosioHD + Futa v1.2.7z 13.87 MB · 1,219 downloads

Needs original mod. You'll also need schlong textures located at Textures\ERF_HighPolySoS.

My next conversion will be the Light Mage Outfit.

Reveal hidden contents

*Well, I say final, but I'm sure I forgot something again

On 9/29/2020 at 11:54 AM, MeesterYellow said:

Could someone convert this to 3BBB? I having trouble doing so. 

Is there a way to convert cosiohd armours to 3bbb?

3 hours ago, FutaInStocking said:

These look great, should probably put them on the downloads section.

Do you have the original mods that needs need? I tried looking them up on nexus but in-game they turn my character charcoal black.

Sorry for the stupid question, where did you get the penis milker? Or is that the cockring?

Here you go: