tenzan

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

23 hours ago, Doc_Ctdm said:

Not possible. Those shadows are from the normal map (although some skin textures even have boob shadows on the skin too).

You'll need to replace the normals at the very least. The Petite normals from the CBBE optional normals pack is the best option I've found.

where can i find that?

1 hour ago, Ne443840 said:

I want dick piercings for my futa but can't find any I actually like enough and I know nothing about making any ☹️

I believe this is the only one.

There seems to be some updated meshes too.

I didn't check by downloading, that i leave to you. Enjoy.

I vaguely remember another one. I don't have it though. It might be removed, or my memory serves me wrong.

There are piercing mods for SOS for men, but as far as i know, none have a female (futa) version.

6 minutes ago, Urabis said:

Hey! I've no clue if iam right here to ask but:

someone knows about Futa Hagraven, and maybe anims related to it? Or generaly a schlong for hagraven.

SkyFem's More Nasty Critters patch adds those, if I recall correctly.

1 hour ago, MeesterYellow said:

Has anyone converted the tawoba remastered set to have a flaccid penis and balls show under the thong? Or any other bikini set?

I think the new version in the sunjeong site already has the SOS revealing keyword for the armors. So you only need to use the LazyBikini Remastered and put the chance of the Slot 52 miss to 100%.

10 hours ago, devildx said:

I think the new version in the sunjeong site already has the SOS revealing keyword for the armors. So you only need to use the LazyBikini Remastered and put the chance of the Slot 52 miss to 100%.

After trying that out, I think that just removes the thong itself. I don't think I was clear enough but I'm looking for a bikini set where the the part of the penis and balls are exposed with the "thong" on; being visible at the sides of the thong.

I think I can convert a set to have what I'm looking for if someone can provide a flaccid penis mesh with textures. If the mesh itself has sliders, to adjust the size, that would be better.

21 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

SkyFem's More Nasty Critters patch adds those, if I recall correctly.

Yea, i already stumbled upon this and some "Hagraven Futanari" stuff updated there. However: As far as iam concerned it will feminize (if you can say it like that, haha) my whole skyrim, which isnt exactly what iam looking for. :<