tenzan

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On a harmless sunny walk outside she saw that enourmous, but limp cock.
She gave him a spell to make him horny...
... and she runs in front of him to make him mad...

And well, if you mess with the bull you get the horn.

... and she got the horn 🙂

Thank's to all the modders that make that happen, i just love it!

Im happy there are so many guys of culture on this site 😄

Great screenshots too :P

looks im going start downloading SE mods next! I want to create Futabu! like scenes  (tell me you guys have seen that lol) 

Mixing it up futa doing a guy (guy is filled with her deposit to the point of getting big belly?) maybe coming out his nose/mouth haha

"Secrets? Everyone has them. People. Cultures. Races. Anything you could mention, there is probably one somewhere. I knew nothing of it, and yet, embraced it even so. If only because within it, there was strength and power, albeit depending on how you used it. But struggling? Thinking a return to form is the best idea? With this, it is not. For most, will be broken upon this, and see that there is nothing to it, but a goal they cannot accomplish, and they will take actions that are, and are not their own. For me? Certainly you can see."

Glenmoril1.png.0e6992290a604094fc9995dc951bd0bb.png

Glenmoril2.png.d5690df52685505732ae3310f8e2036a.png

Fed up with SOS mods. Help! Please?

I thought it might be fun to have a couple of futa girls in my game.

So I used the mods: SOS CBBE Futanari Add-On, Schlongs for Females, and No Futanari Schlongs (required to balance the SOS stats).

The result has been chaos, to say the least.   😒  

The mod Cumshot which normally works well delivers all sorts of weird results, with non-futa women having male ejaculations for no reason at all, completely at random like a change of cell.  I also have SLEN, Random Sex, and SL Aroused Redux.

I've had it with these mods - they just don't seem to work.  Has anyone any simpler approach to this, or a cast-iron working method?  

Ideas really welcome, please.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Fed up with SOS mods. Help! Please?

I thought it might be fun to have a couple of futa girls in my game.

So I used the mods: SOS CBBE Futanari Add-On, Schlongs for Females, and No Futanari Schlongs (required to balance the SOS stats).

The result has been chaos, to say the least.   😒  

The mod Cumshot which normally works well delivers all sorts of weird results, with non-futa women having male ejaculations for no reason at all, completely at random like a change of cell.  I also have SLEN, Random Sex, and SL Aroused Redux.

I've had it with these mods - they just don't seem to work.  Has anyone any simpler approach to this, or a cast-iron working method?  

Ideas really welcome, please.  Thanks!

set the no futanari schlongs to female in slen and cumshot should pick up on that and not flag them as males.

if you are and its still doing that despite what i posted above then it could be priority conflicts or something else is tagging them as males so maybe move slen above or below cumshot.

there is also a setting in sexlab that lets females cum like males, disable that if it enabled as its redundant and would cause the issue you posted.

4 hours ago, GodSmack said:

set the no futanari schlongs to female in slen and cumshot should pick up on that and not flag them as males.

if you are and its still doing that despite what i posted above then it could be priority conflicts or something else is tagging them as males so maybe move slen above or below cumshot.

there is also a setting in sexlab that lets females cum like males, disable that if it enabled as its redundant and would cause the issue you posted.

Thanks! I'll try that.

3 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

Sorry for asking this but what are the prereqs for this mod? I currently use SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b for females. Would I just build on top of that?

no this was for le and for this 

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks! I'll try that.

Gods I do not believe this. I checked all the settings and discovered that SOS had now turned my female player character into a male. No reasons. Just 'ping!' now a male.

WTF? This is insane. Why would the mods just change my character without warning? 

Meanwhile, another female NPC had been turned into a male but without "the equipment".

I've tried the above settings and no difference.  How come other people can make this work? In my game it's chaos.   😒

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Gods I do not believe this. I checked all the settings and discovered that SOS had now turned my female player character into a male. No reasons. Just 'ping!' now a male.

WTF? This is insane. Why would the mods just change my character without warning? 

Meanwhile, another female NPC had been turned into a male but without "the equipment".

I've tried the above settings and no difference.  How come other people can make this work? In my game it's chaos.   😒

Do you have soul gem oven and/or gender bender installed?, those mods seemed to be incompatible with each other, which results in constant sexlab gender changes. This happened during one of my playtroughs... 

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

SoS doesnt change genders, thats SLEN. You need to check the settings of that mod. 

PD: If by change gender you mean added schlongs to all females means you are not using the No Schlong Addon. All the mods you are trying to use work pretty well for me, read the descriptions and what they do and you will make it work 100%. (Don't forget to check if Sexlab has the "Females Ejaculation" option enabled, thats for make the females cum like males)

7 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

SoS doesnt change genders, thats SLEN. You need to check the settings of that mod. 

PD: If by change gender you mean added schlongs to all females means you are not using the No Schlong Addon. All the mods you are trying to use work pretty well for me, read the descriptions and what they do and you will make it work 100%. (Don't forget to check if Sexlab has the "Females Ejaculation" option enabled, thats for make the females cum like males)

Thank you for your help!

I use the "No Futanari" version of No Schlong Add-on, which is a very similar mod. It was set up by a guy who had not noticed the No Schlong Add On mod.

I don't know what is causing genders to change on the fly. I always set Sexlab up first and point the others at it. Yet in game I find my player character randomly changed to 'male' IN Sexlab! How can that happen? SLEN was set up by me after Sexlab and had the correct settings. This suggests SLEN changed Sexlab.  (!??)

Could it be the No Futanari mod is not operating as it should? In the SOS MCM pages I cannot click No Futanari gender to female, it is automatically defaulting to male.  I suppose I could try No Sclong Addon instead?

The other thing that happens is, when the game opens, both followers ejaculate with the Cumshot mod ejaculation! What could be driving that?

Gah! So many frustrations.

Last night I went through all the mods and reset them yet again.

I'm pretty experienced using mods and making them work smoothly, but this Sexlab set up is incredibly irritating.

These are my Sexlab mods (not in load order by the way)

Spoiler

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster (ABBA)
SexLab Framework
Zaz Animation 
Devious Devices
SLAL Animation
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
Schlongs of Skyrim
SOSRaceMenu
SOS - Smurf Average Addon
SOS - the two Vector Add ons
CBBE Futanari Add on

Equippable Schlongs
Futanari - No futanari add on
FlowerGirls SE
FlowerGirls SE - BDSM           
FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch       
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue
Follow Me For Sex.   
Sexlab Aroused Redux  
Dripping when aroused DW     Sexlab Version 
MilkModNEW
Cumshot
CumshotFG.esp                        Linked to Flower Girls Events      In ESL Space
CumshotSL.esp                         Linked to Sexlab events                In ESL Space
Random Sex
Sexlab Eager NPCs
ScocLB.esm                       
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp   
SexLabGenderChange.esp         (For Futa)
SexLabMatchMaker.esl        
SLIF
Fertility Mode                             Scripted and animations – hooks Sexlab events ONLY.

FutanariPrisonerFollower.esp     Futa Follower
Kalena Rios                                 Futa follower