tenzan

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

11 hours ago, Mageroeth said:

I have an issue with belly collisions affecting my own PC with my schlong can anyone help me fix this i know i broke something.

literally no way of helping you with just that vague line. you need to post load order atleast

also you'd probably get more help making a thread on the support sub

4 hours ago, 5584569695584 said:

Since you guys sound like experts on this topic... 😋

Does anyone know a good armor replacer/armor sets that replace the vanilla ones so your schlong looks better? like... not clipping out of your armor...

I've tried searching, yet I can only find good revealing male armors, which won't work cause... uhh.. yea... futa xd

tl;dr:

Anyone know a good vanilla armor replacer for futa characters?

(If this question has already been answered, notify me and I'll delete it)

Check page 1.

11 hours ago, 5584569695584 said:

Since you guys sound like experts on this topic... 😋

Does anyone know a good armor replacer/armor sets that replace the vanilla ones so your schlong looks better? like... not clipping out of your armor...

I've tried searching, yet I can only find good revealing male armors, which won't work cause... uhh.. yea... futa xd

tl;dr:

Anyone know a good vanilla armor replacer for futa characters?

(If this question has already been answered, notify me and I'll delete it)

I think the better mod to this this day is this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518

you can easily remove crotch parts in the bodyslide by just clicking in the checkbox

OK, I've had enough of this effing game. 

I have three female followers, one I made a Futa with CBBE Futa SOS Add-on. Two remain fully female.

So...what is going on?!  Random Sex mod fires and two girls have a bonk.  Despite the fact they remain untouched by Futa, they auto-equip dicks from the Equipable Schlong mod even though I never gave them anything. And then have ejaculations (Sexlab Cumshot).

Then the flaming cumshot STICKS on them so they have these silly white bits sticking out through their clothes. Can I remove the effect? Nope.

Later, I asked one to strip and then re-dress, and she ejaculates but WITHOUT a dick and the results once again stick in place. I can't get rid of them dammit.

Then another of the girls suddenly acquires the ejaculation effect from nowhere - not even from any sexual activity!

I really have had enough of all of it.  here's a spoiler with my bonk mods:

Spoiler

BONK MODS  
Arousal Based Breast Adjuster (ABBA)
SexLab Framework
Zaz Animation 
Devious Devices
SLAL Animation
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
Schlongs of Skyrim
SOSRaceMenu
SOS - Smurf Average Addon
SOS - the two Vector Add ons
CBBE Futanari Add on

Equippable Schlongs
Futanari - No futanari add on
FlowerGirls SE
FlowerGirls SE - BDSM           
FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch       
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue
Follow Me For Sex.   
Sexlab Aroused Redux  
Dripping when aroused DW   Sexlab Version 
MilkModNEW
Cumshot
CumshotFG.esp             Linked to Flower Girls Events      In ESL Space
CumshotSL.esp             Linked to Sexlab events                In ESL Space
Random Sex
Sexlab Eager NPCs
ScocLB.esm                       
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp   
SexLabGenderChange.esp    (For Futa)
SexLabMatchMaker.esl        
SLIF
Fertility Mode            Scripted and animations – hooks Sexlab events ONLY.FutanariPrisonerFollower.esp     Futa
Kalena Rios            Futa follower
Prisoner             Futa follower

Obviously this is not the MO2 Install / Load order which is done by LOOT and some careful placing.

If anyone has any idea why this whole thing has gone out of control, I'd be most grateful for information.

Otherwise this game's going in the bin along with these mods.

Thank you.

Anyone know any good mods with "Schlong accessories"? As in clothing or otherwise gear that goes on your schlong? Cockrings, cocksocks e.t.c. Not necessarily piercings, but i wouldn't be opposed to them either. I already know about the mod "SPG - Schlong Protective Gear", and while it does fit in this description, it never hurts to have more, ey? Im honestly surprised how few of these mods there are.

6 hours ago, dieselpowered said:

Anyone know any good mods with "Schlong accessories"? As in clothing or otherwise gear that goes on your schlong? Cockrings, cocksocks e.t.c. Not necessarily piercings, but i wouldn't be opposed to them either. I already know about the mod "SPG - Schlong Protective Gear", and while it does fit in this description, it never hurts to have more, ey? Im honestly surprised how few of these mods there are.

You can try those piercings