tenzan

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Small issue here, i like penzor's addon but it's a tad big for my taste,  but if i make it smaller in bodyslide it loses the shape i like a bit, so i edit it in racemenu (i have the sos addon) and it all goes swell but whenever the game loads from a loading screen the schlong size resets, then i go to racemenu again and alter it just a tiny bit and it shrinks to the size i previously chose, shape and all. Any way to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Small issue here, i like penzor's addon but it's a tad big for my taste,  but if i make it smaller in bodyslide it loses the shape i like a bit, so i edit it in racemenu (i have the sos addon) and it all goes swell but whenever the game loads from a loading screen the schlong size resets, then i go to racemenu again and alter it just a tiny bit and it shrinks to the size i previously chose, shape and all. Any way to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Make sure you installed & activated SOSRaceMenu.esp from XPMSE

Here's my Dragonborn ! I'd like to thank the beautiful Vivi for that awesome cockcage mod, it's never leaving my Load Order, ever ! (It works so well with Nisetanaka's Bikini Armours too !)

post-585800-0-48444100-1498096256_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-71455700-1498096291_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-67641200-1498096307_thumb.jpg

Here's my Dragonborn ! I'd like to thank the beautiful Vivi for that awesome cockcage mod, it's never leaving my Load Order, ever ! (It works so well with Nisetanaka's Bikini Armours too !)

Aww thank you ^^ I released an ebony version yesterday tongue.png

I like your Bulwark of Azzinoth ^^

post-41447-0-66103000-1498114044_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-77285000-1498114053_thumb.jpg

On 6/22/2017 at 1:55 AM, Kuroyami said:

SHARK!

Speaking of which...

On 6/22/2017 at 8:45 AM, Vivi said:

On 6/22/2017 at 3:52 AM, lordrevangr said:

Thanks for that, Vivi! Usually not a big fan of this kind of gear, but yours is pretty well done, I like it. The Ebony version is a neat addition too.

And also, it happens to work just fine with my shark race. I set up some CK trick with the schlongs and textures even though there wasn't any mod that could actually take advantage of it, but turns out now your mod does, so the textures match the race and all out of the box.

"Usually, shark cages are meant to protect you from the shark, and not the other way around. So I don't know what to think about this..."  :P

Oh that's cool! :P Glad to hear it works fine with other races.

I like your Bulwark of Azzinoth ^^

Awesome ! Instant Download ;p Thanx again.

^^

Leaking01.gifLeaking02.gifLeaking03.gif

Anyone else likes leaking precum as much as I do? :P

^^

omg..... whaa... what mod is that?

Vivi's cockcage mod.

haha sorry should of been more specific, the pre cum <3

It's part of the mod.  It's an equipable item, seperate from the cages.

^^

omg..... whaa... what mod is that?

Vivi's cockcage mod.

haha sorry should of been more specific, the pre cum <3

It's part of the mod.  It's an equipable item, seperate from the cages.

oh wow... that's absolutely amazing ty!

Bit late to the party here, and this has probably been asked elsewhere too, but has anyone gotten HDT physics to work in first person with the Enhanced Camera mod? I'd love to be able to look down and see my tits and dick jiggling all over the place, and then be able to run around naked and see the shadow of my dick thrown up on the wall, wiggling everywhere.

Right now I have to disable body lights in the SKSE_enhancedcamera.ini file in order to get that to work, which then disables my shadow and disables indoor shadows on me. Any thoughts? I know it works because I got it working once before, just no idea how to get it going again.

Gloss plus Demoniac's _s textures. Like a slip 'n slide. Now to mess with ENB until outdoor lighting has the same effect.

post-16827-0-18350300-1498449908_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-73195500-1498449912_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-07776000-1498449916_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-40927400-1498449919_thumb.jpg

post-16827-0-27361400-1498449905_thumb.jpg

I am not sure where to ask this, or if it has been asked numerous times, but is there a Schlongs of Skyrim: Futa Edition for Skyrim Special Edition? I have been looking for a very long time, but I have been unlucky in terms of finding it. Does anyone know where I can find it? I'm assuming I can't use the old version, because like older Skyrim mods, they won't work on Special Edition. Any direction on where to find the mod would be welcomed. 

I am not sure where to ask this, or if it has been asked numerous times, but is there a Schlongs of Skyrim: Futa Edition for Skyrim Special Edition? I have been looking for a very long time, but I have been unlucky in terms of finding it. Does anyone know where I can find it? I'm assuming I can't use the old version, because like older Skyrim mods, they won't work on Special Edition. Any direction on where to find the mod would be welcomed. 

No, because there is no SKSE64.  There is only SoS Lite, which does not have the options SoS provides.

how to add it to female?

It is not impossible but extremely difficult in this version of SoS since it is based on SoS Light, so the schlong is integrated into a male body mesh. Most futanari bodies in Oldrim use full SoS which requires SKSE in order to equip/unequip the penis model.

If you are willing to do research, there are ways to combine meshes in 3d modeling programs and/or NifSkope.  I have never done this but I know it is technically possible.

No, because there is no SKSE64.  There is only SoS Lite, which does not have the options SoS provides.

how to add it to female?

It is not impossible but extremely difficult in this version of SoS since it is based on SoS Light, so the schlong is integrated into a male body mesh. Most futanari bodies in Oldrim use full SoS which requires SKSE in order to equip/unequip the penis model.

If you are willing to do research, there are ways to combine meshes in 3d modeling programs and/or NifSkope.  I have never done this but I know it is technically possible.

I understand, thank you for taking the time to respond to my message. Seems a little unfortunate, but I understand it requires a lot of work to produce. Maybe one day it will happen. 

Gay content works fine for Futas.
Using SL Gender Change for Moniko and Jessie.

20170627123312_1.jpg

20170627123214_1.jpg

20170627125655_1.jpg

20170627125820_1.jpg

HI!!, testing another image host because imgbox is going to die soon, if you guys can't see let me know.

char' karmilla demoness form

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

char' karmilla normal

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Damn, that looks fantastic. Really smooth looking, and the armor goes really well with the demon version.

May I ask what textures and body you used for her? Also, I'd really love to know what the demon armor is if you don't mind.

HI!!, testing another image host because imgbox is going to die soon, if you guys can't see let me know.

char' karmilla demoness form

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

char' karmilla normal

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Damn, that looks fantastic. Really smooth looking, and the armor goes really well with the demon version.

May I ask what textures and body you used for her? Also, I'd really love to know what the demon armor is if you don't mind.

THX!, the armor it's a custom mashup that i've made with the bodyslide.

Here is all armors i've used for this mashup;

* Gatti 03 Evilrose Armor

* LoL Syndra outfit

* Elvenia Armor

* Elven sniper project 2

* Northern Priestess

* Enio Vampire Hunter

* Queen of the damned - Akasha Dress

* DEM clothes Collection

* SnowWhite Crown

For skin textures, i'm using now;

Pure Skin for normal textures,

Fair Skin  for Goosebumps ( _S and _SK ),

Weight based Women Workout (W3) for Muscles (_MSN)

And 2 racemenu (overlay textures) on the body.

Nipples from Tit Kit and the top tanlines i've made with Gimp.

The body it's COS BODY, with my custom preset.