FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

out of interest what's the easiest way of stripping your companion and changing their body and face?

also how do make your player be recognized for male animation? I just tried the match maker mod, but she rubs her clit, with her dick in the way :P

out of interest what's the easiest way of stripping your companion and changing their body and face?

also how do make your player be recognized for male animation? I just tried the match maker mod, but she rubs her clit, with her dick in the way tongue.png

I use the mod below but i'm pretty sure its deprecated now.  I believe you can change the gender of your character in the Sexlab MCM now but I still use the below mod and it works fine.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

EDIT: changed the wording.

also how do make your player be recognized for male animation? I just tried the match maker mod, but she rubs her clit, with her dick in the way tongue.png

I use the mod below but i'm pretty sure its deprecated now.  I believe you can change the gender of your character in the Sexlab MCM now but I still use the below mod and it works fine.

The SexLab MCM setting for gender seems to work for most animations, but with SexLab Aroused Redux, trying to have your character masturbate(by holding down the chosen hotkey) will cause a female character to only use female animations, even if you have the SL gender set to male, and perhaps even set your character to Transgender in SexLab Cumshot.

Really good....what armor pack is this if i may ask?

Rayven(Dunmer):Steel Bikini Armor

Yuki(Breton):Merta Black Rose Armor UUNP - CBBE

The SexLab MCM setting for gender seems to work for most animations, but with SexLab Aroused Redux, trying to have your character masturbate(by holding down the chosen hotkey) will cause a female character to only use female animations, even if you have the SL gender set to male, and perhaps even set your character to Transgender in SexLab Cumshot.

It depends on the individual mod calling the animation and how it checks character gender. Some mods check actual gender (like Aroused Redux when holding down the N key) and some check SexLab gender (like MatchMaker.) The most recent sexlab 1.61 allows you to set your PC's gender to either male or female in the animation settings page, and to do the same for any NPC you've selected with the N key, but if the mod calling the animation doesn't look at sexlab gender then it won't work.

Some screens I did a week or two ago. Now that I got imgbox working at my disposal I can finally post them full size. :)

Soray & Abyssa - my daedric demonesses.

L7qVbQHr.jpg

VTtVGRJW.jpg

jJ9uLXdB.jpg

7H7PoHcl.jpg

Wvyn8kis.jpg

how did u recolor the skull armor, ive been trying to do this for weeks X _X

Guest endgameaddiction

Some screens I did a week or two ago. Now that I got imgbox working at my disposal I can finally post them full size. :)

L7qVbQHr.jpg

VTtVGRJW.jpg

jJ9uLXdB.jpg

7H7PoHcl.jpg

Wvyn8kis.jpg

Recolor? I swear I haven't done anything. :x

No serious, I haven't recolored it. I haven't done any recolors for any armor textures for Skyrim. Okay, maybe just one but I never tested them in game. It was for the west wind combat series - assault armor but it did it long time ago and was lazy to make new nifs with these textures so I never tested it.

This skull armor is from SkyrimGTXs site from his heavy armor collection. Not sure if that's the original or if it's a retexture.

L7qVbQHr.jpg

VTtVGRJW.jpg

jJ9uLXdB.jpg

7H7PoHcl.jpg

Wvyn8kis.jpg

No serious, I haven't recolored it. I haven't done any recolors for any armor textures for Skyrim. Okay, maybe just one but I never tested them in game. It was for the west wind combat series - assault armor but it did it long time ago and was lazy to make new nifs with these textures so I never tested it.

This skull armor is from SkyrimGTXs site from his heavy armor collection. Not sure if that's the original or if it's a retexture.

hmm really? ive only ever found this in dark purple, guess ill keep looking then

Guest endgameaddiction

L7qVbQHr.jpg

VTtVGRJW.jpg

jJ9uLXdB.jpg

7H7PoHcl.jpg

Wvyn8kis.jpg

hmm really? ive only ever found this in dark purple, guess ill keep looking then

You can find it here. Now about this purple one you are talking about.

Nvm found it. I forgot about b3lisario's UNPB conversions.

L7qVbQHr.jpg

VTtVGRJW.jpg

jJ9uLXdB.jpg

7H7PoHcl.jpg

Wvyn8kis.jpg

You can find it here. Now about this purple one you are talking about.

Nvm found it. I forgot about b3lisario's UNPB conversions.

yeah, for some reason its impossible for me to recolor it, it might be because in using MO but i dunno

By the way the character is really lovely @endgameaddiction

So I have probably a weird question:

How to use the race Ningheim  and also have futa followers. I am asking because when I tried with the Ningheim race after a playthrough with Nord race UNB, the male bodies have missing textures. Just curious if anyone have played with the Ningheim race.