FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Glad to have found this thread. Love dick girls :)

But I'm new to Skyrim and this is my first play through of the game and what better way then with a hung dick girl char, so much more fun :)

Having issues though with the setup. After 2 days I finally managed to get the floppy dick working and the textures. I reverted from originally a CBBE based char to the Dimonized UNP female body to get it to work including body jiggle, but when it came to applying the correct textures, I wasted hours trying to get UNP textures to work, but it turned out CBBE ones worked? Anyway the only issue I have now is that there's still a nasty seam at the feet? Anybody know how to fix that?

Also how do I change the shape of the dick? It's very nice, but I wanted it to look a bit more like in the previews tenzan posted, how would I get that kind of shape and length? I don't seem to have any adjustment sliders in the race menu, other than erectness.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance :)

But I'm new to Skyrim and this is my first play through of the game and what better way then with a hung dick girl char, so much more fun :)

Having issues though with the setup. After 2 days I finally managed to get the floppy dick working and the textures. I reverted from originally a CBBE based char to the Dimonized UNP female body to get it to work including body jiggle, but when it came to applying the correct textures, I wasted hours trying to get UNP textures to work, but it turned out CBBE ones worked? Anyway the only issue I have now is that there's still a nasty seam at the feet? Anybody know how to fix that?

Also how do I change the shape of the dick? It's very nice, but I wanted it to look a bit more like in the previews tenzan posted, how would I get that kind of shape and length? I don't seem to have any adjustment sliders in the race menu, other than erectness.

There are two options for penis in SOS, one with balls and one without the balls for the female as far as i know. So its get down to your preference and it has the compatible textures for both cbbe and unp.

About the feet, which feet are you using? There are two reasons to get seam or seam like issue with feet, if you are using the uncompatible textures for the feet or the uncompatible version of the feet with your body mod of choice.

Or there might be an issue with the skeletons you are using..

Also how do I change the shape of the dick? It's very nice, but I wanted it to look a bit more like in the previews tenzan posted, how would I get that kind of shape and length? I don't seem to have any adjustment sliders in the race menu, other than erectness.

This mod, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, has an optional esp file which will add Genital sliders to the RaceMenu mod's menu. Plus it has skeletons that will work perfectly with SOS, and any plugins for it. However, nothing should overwrite any of the skeletons in this mod. You will also want to run FNIS after installing XPMSE.

A few images of Raven...

post-62699-0-54150600-1451806270_thumb.png

post-62699-0-20344500-1451806295_thumb.png

post-62699-0-38149400-1451806327_thumb.png

post-62699-0-23087300-1451806341_thumb.png

post-62699-0-74142300-1451806360_thumb.png

post-62699-0-71632700-1451806374_thumb.png

thanks for the feedback, have XP32 extended installed and the Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition but I don't get Genital options in the racemenu or bodyslider

is there a specific order they should be in? I'm using Mod Organizer

there should be a set of sliders in the racemenu, right? or should they be in the script menu thingy?

I've also installed (tried to) SOS schlong for females BodySlide but only get the body, not specific shlong sliders as far as I can tell

I'm sure I must be missing something

So i tried yesterday using schlong for females - UNP http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

It gave me this result.

I'm using the All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/

Sadly it gave me this result. i know it's something to do with textures but i did try all Fair skins and SG options to no effect.

post-1017767-0-14633400-1451827165_thumb.jpg

So i tried yesterday using schlong for females - UNP http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

It gave me this result.

I'm using the All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/

Sadly it gave me this result. i know it's something to do with textures but i did try all Fair skins and SG options to no effect.

Try out some of these maybe?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

Not sure they fit with that pack though, havent tried it. 

Just make sure the textures are at the right place depending if you are using equippable or normal unp sos

thanks for the feedback, have XP32 extended installed and the Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition but I don't get Genital options in the racemenu or bodyslider

there should be a set of sliders in the racemenu, right? or should they be in the script menu thingy?

I've also installed (tried to) SOS schlong for females BodySlide but only get the body, not specific shlong sliders as far as I can tell

For the Skeleton, you only need XPMSE, not any other skeleton mod. If you have the Custom Skeleton Replacers after XPMSE in your modlist(left-pane), then the MCM for XPMSE will tell you that there is an issue with your skeleton - i.e it not detecting the XPMSE skeleton. You will want to place XPMSE last(or have nothing overwriting it's skeletons if not last), but your FNIS generated mod should still come after it.

For the sliders in RaceMenu, you need to choose the option in the installer for XPMSE that places a file called SOSRaceMenu.esp in the XPMSE mod, which will give you the genital sliders.

Bodyslide only generates body meshes outside the game, although it does have a plugin for UUNP sliders, but this is for the body, not the schlong.

It gave me this result.

*If you use "SOS - Equipable Schlong" you need to copy the texture files in the Skyrim\Data\textures\Equipable Schlong\ dictionary. 

It gave me this result.

*If you use "SOS - Equipable Schlong" you need to copy the texture files in the Skyrim\Data\textures\Equipable Schlong\ dictionary. 

Reporting.

This is the result...the one from the front are from the texture pack from schlong for females - UNP

The one from the side is from your texture pack.

Both are SG re texture.

Your pack is better but i may have done something wrong.

i installed the texture pack on it's own mod slot and didn't over write as i didn't know what should i be over writing in the first place.

But of course as you see this is an amazing improvement and it takes a keen eye to spot the difference between body and penis.

Can this be improved,

Again thanx for the great help.

post-1017767-0-75217000-1451834273_thumb.jpg

post-1017767-0-77016900-1451834289_thumb.jpg

For the Skeleton, you only need XPMSE, not any other skeleton mod. If you have the Custom Skeleton Replacers after XPMSE in your modlist(left-pane), then the MCM for XPMSE will tell you that there is an issue with your skeleton - i.e it not detecting the XPMSE skeleton. You will want to place XPMSE last(or have nothing overwriting it's skeletons if not last), but your FNIS generated mod should still come after it.

For the sliders in RaceMenu, you need to choose the option in the installer for XPMSE that places a file called SOSRaceMenu.esp in the XPMSE mod, which will give you the genital sliders.

Bodyslide only generates body meshes outside the game, although it does have a plugin for UUNP sliders, but this is for the body, not the schlong.

thanks.... I did finally got everything to work :) ... had to start from scratch and reinstall everything... and I put the XP32 last and did not have to install the SOS custom skeleton thingy

interestingly enough I seem to have gotten it to work with CBBE just fine including the boob jiggle and floppy dick :)

attached my setup with only the necessary stuff to get things working with CBBE, if anyone's interested

important thing to note is that I built a CBBE Body TBBP with Racemenu Morphs, to get the physics and CBBE body sliders working in the racemenu

post-45099-0-23121900-1451854270_thumb.png

thanks.... I did finally got everything to work :) ... had to start from scratch and reinstall everything... and I put the XP32 last and did not have to install the SOS custom skeleton thingy

interestingly enough I seem to have gotten it to work with CBBE just fine including the boob jiggle and floppy dick :)

attached my setup with only the necessary stuff to get things working with CBBE, if anyone's interested

important thing to note is that I built a CBBE Body TBBP with Racemenu Morphs, to get the physics and CBBE body sliders working in the racemenu

Some recommendations:

-Enhanced Character Edit (ECE) and Racemenu conflict with each other, it's not recommended to have both active at the same time. I would recommend you to uninstall ECE and only use Racemenu, because Racemenu has more support and the genital sliders.

-Don't use a TBBP body. Use a HDT one. HDT is better and allows customization of the jiggling, that means you will find HDT presets here on Loverslab to make "certain parts" of the body bounce more or less, and you can even create your own preset. Even if you don't want to replace the default preset, the original one is already good and much better than TBBP. (HDT Breast And Butt Physics is a preset, use it if you like it.) So make a CBBE HDT body with Bodyslide instead of a CBBE TBBP body.

-You might want to try out this mod.

That's all I have to say about this setup. Everything else is good. How about some screenshots?  ;)

Some recommendations:

-Enhanced Character Edit (ECE) and Racemenu conflict with each other, it's not recommended to have both active at the same time. I would recommend you to uninstall ECE and only use Racemenu, because Racemenu has more support and the genital sliders.

-Don't use a TBBP body. Use a HDT one. HDT is better and allows customization of the jiggling, that means you will find HDT presets here on Loverslab to make "certain parts" of the body bounce more or less, and you can even create your own preset. Even if you don't want to replace the default preset, the original one is already good and much better than TBBP. (HDT Breast And Butt Physics is a preset, use it if you like it.) So make a CBBE HDT body with Bodyslide instead of a CBBE TBBP body.

That's all I have to say about this setup. Everything else is good. How about some screenshots?  ;)

thanks, have a few questions

Isn't ECE required for some additional face/ body options in racemenu? I thought I read that somewhere and also that it was a requirement for something... I do want to eliminate everything that isn't absolutely necessary and make it a default setup, so I can add other stuff around it, but am always able to jump back to a default setup that works

I'll try the HDT body, I created sliders in racemenu, guess I'll have to redo them in that case? Maybe I'll note them down and create a bodyslider preset instead

that looks like a really nice mod, wonder why I hadn't found it before, I assume that'll still work with Floppy SOS? will def give the HD version a try

once I've got the technical stuff out of the way I'll complete my first character and then I'll post some screenies :)

btw, I have some issues with FloppySOS just in case you have ideas :) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/page-20?do=findComment&comment=1413262

removed ECE, no issues

changed to HDT body, don't see a major difference in terms of the TBBP body jiggle, but anyways, looks great

also changed to the HD dick and that worked fine too, but I have an annoying issue where everytime I load the scene the dick's texture is black, going into the racemenu fixes it, but having to do that everytime I load the scene is obviously annoying... the thing is I've had this earlier with the body and dick textures and I somehow fixed it, but I don't recall how exactly... is this a common issue with a common fix?

removed ECE, no issues

changed to HDT body, don't see a major difference in terms of the TBBP body jiggle, but anyways, looks great

also changed to the HD dick and that worked fine too, but I have an annoying issue where everytime I load the scene the dick's texture is black, going into the racemenu fixes it, but having to do that everytime I load the scene is obviously annoying... the thing is I've had this earlier with the body and dick textures and I somehow fixed it, but I don't recall how exactly... is this a common issue with a common fix?

Usually a black texture meant too much VRAM used. Could try using a texture optimizer to condense some of your tone down some of the textures in other areas.

Some recommendations:

thanks, have a few questions

Isn't ECE required for some additional face/ body options in racemenu? I thought I read that somewhere and also that it was a requirement for something... I do want to eliminate everything that isn't absolutely necessary and make it a default setup, so I can add other stuff around it, but am always able to jump back to a default setup that works

I'll try the HDT body, I created sliders in racemenu, guess I'll have to redo them in that case? Maybe I'll note them down and create a bodyslider preset instead

that looks like a really nice mod, wonder why I hadn't found it before, I assume that'll still work with Floppy SOS? will def give the HD version a try

once I've got the technical stuff out of the way I'll complete my first character and then I'll post some screenies :)

btw, I have some issues with FloppySOS just in case you have ideas :) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/page-20?do=findComment&comment=1413262

I'm also a beginner with SOS (and also with Sexlab), so I don't really have an answer to all your questions. I don't have everything installed to start an actual playthrough, so I can't really test out everything perfectly. Consider my knowledge as small as possible.

You answered your questions about ECE and HDT yourself, so I don't need to answer them.

What I know about your FloppySOS problem: I did try both things too, but only once. Neither of them did do something. I'm not sure, but I guess the erection spell doesn't work, because (in my case) the penis is already erected by default. Though I'm not sure if it changes that if I do something. And I have no idea about your black texture problem, never heard about that before.

I hope I could help a little bit.  :unsure:

removed ECE, no issues

Usually a black texture meant too much VRAM used. Could try using a texture optimizer to condense some of your tone down some of the textures in other areas.

def not a vram issue, have enough... also the funny thing is, when access the racemenu, the texture shows up magically and stays 

so it's only after the initial loading of the game that it has the issue

I'm also a beginner with SOS (and also with Sexlab), so I don't really have an answer to all your questions. I don't have everything installed to start an actual playthrough, so I can't really test out everything perfectly. Consider my knowledge as small as possible.

You answered your questions about ECE and HDT yourself, so I don't need to answer them.

What I know about your FloppySOS problem: I did try both things too, but only once. Neither of them did do something. I'm not sure, but I guess the erection spell doesn't work, because (in my case) the penis is already erected by default. Though I'm not sure if it changes that if I do something. And I have no idea about your black texture problem, never heard about that before.

I hope I could help a little bit.  :unsure:

I worked it out now as much as possible, didn't realize that the modifier key is supposed to work out in conjunction with the hotkey, so to "floppify" you press modifier key + "floppy" hotkey together, works well now

Also solved the "erection" problem sort of, the spell only works sometimes, but a workaround is to use the "floppify" hotkey combination, but disable "floppines" then you can use the SOS hotkeys to bend erection up or down :)

Using keys is much better than spells, because it doesn't interrupt what the character is doing and doesn't change view

so things are "looking up" :D

Some screens I did a week or two ago. Now that I got imgbox working at my disposal I can finally post them full size. :)

Soray & Abyssa - my daedric demonesses.

L7qVbQHr.jpg

VTtVGRJW.jpg

jJ9uLXdB.jpg

7H7PoHcl.jpg

Wvyn8kis.jpg

these look great, the one in the middle where she's kneeling is amazing :)

Guest endgameaddiction

Some screens I did a week or two ago. Now that I got imgbox working at my disposal I can finally post them full size. :)

Thanks. I'm glad you like them. :D

Thanks. I'm glad you like them. :D

I'll second that, those shots are great. :lol:

Restarted my Yuki, gave her a drastically different appearance, although the same race.

post-62699-0-89997000-1451985925_thumb.png

post-62699-0-73781500-1451985941_thumb.png

post-62699-0-36533500-1451985955_thumb.png

I tried to remake some of Dmitry's characters in Skyrim. have you guys any suggestions to improve them?

Sam

18c9xw.jpg

5wdrm9.jpg

Jaime

5377ew.jpgbhhpah.jpgqmxamd.jpg

Meryl

2wpmtqr.jpg

wgroxw.jpg124bh2q.jpgkanupj.jpgmm9z82.jpg

Aunt Charlie

oasu9i.jpg3128y01.jpg

I'm sorry can i trouble you and ask for your body sliders?

This is some of the best stuff i've ever seen and i love Dmitry.