FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

For my custom body-type i had to merge Schlong to it, re-texture, re-weight paint and made it a slot 52. so i have 2 partitions in 1 body (32 & 52). Mcm menu controls it ( on\off\reveal) any panty with slot 52 hide schlong also.But its limited though, bcs its a body, not a separate mesh. 

Thanks for the answer, and thanks for sharing those screenshots. Do you have a gallery? :D

Hey, I'm new here and as you can see I still can't figure out how to change avatar or am not allowed to or something

Anyway, I did the do and it was working great until SOS or one of the SOS dependent scripts messed with "Immersive Beds" (completely uninstalling SOS and all SOS mods fixed it, but I didn't test the mods individually), if anyone else uses Immersiver Beds and some of the SOS mods in this thread, I'd like some help

Anyway, I really like both these mods, and now I can sleep again, but sad that I had to uninstall these

Here's what I had, and as you can see they're currently disabled:

(I'm not allowed to post links yet so I had to edit it out from this quote)

(I forgot I could just type out the names instead, from latest to first mod installed (they recommended mighty beasts before SOS))

SOS - Schlong Controller

SOS - M2

SOS - Equippable Horse Cocks - slot52

SOS - Equippable Schlong - slot60

Evil's Horse Penis 2 CBBE

Fair_Skin_Complexion_Schlong_Textures

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf

"M2" was just the texture file for the "wet" skin for "Fair Skin Complexion" copied over from the files for the non-equippable, since I couldn't find a texture patch for the wet skin for the SOS equippable schlong, and I used it for a custom race

Anyone know which SOS mod in particular might be the culprit? Or are the scripts just incompatible (which I'm guessing might be the case)

Thanks in advance if you decide to help

EDIT: Found out I could attach this...

post-1003934-0-68269900-1449653576_thumb.png

Guest endgameaddiction

@tamasaur

I do not use Immersive Beds, not certain if others who frequent here do as well. You would probably get a better response if you ask in the SOS thread.

Did I ask my question in the wrong place

Might wanna give Another Sleep Mod a try instead of immersive beds. I'm not sure that it's 100% compatible since i've only been running it for a few days, but it doesn't seem to interfere with anything so far.

Alright, thanks, I'll have a look!

Immersive Beds didn't work the first moment I tried getting into a bed after installing the SOS stuff

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be on Nexus, is there a way to just get the files or a version which is just a .7z or .zip that I can add to NMM? I've never used a workshop mod so I'm iffy on combining mods from all kinds of places, I'll see if I can find it elsewhere though, still, thanks for the help!

EDIT 2: Nvm, he linked an external download on that pags, thanks again <. <

EDIT 3: It worked :D thanks

Once upon a time, I ran into something interesting. I never found out what the mod actually was

CZGiNoo.jpg

So I did some screwing around with Osare panties, and got this:

Mind you, its not perfect, and was extremely difficult to get right. I had to go ingame, see the "predicted bulge" of the 100% erect schlong, hop back into outfit studio, do my magic. Took about 3 times to get a nice result. This is with the no balls schlong. I got it working seamless from top, but its visible from below, not to mention size scaling doesn't work right, the whole thing swells up as if its holding a big load. Needs a bit more love IMO.

There is the static futa from ACBBE and Futanarium, but their texture work is atrociously seamy. I wondered why we are going backwards (not to discredit evil reflex and other people's works), but why color the schlong in various colors, just sticking to 1 and offering texblend "down there" might have solved the issue and allowed more ideas/upgrades.

Guest endgameaddiction

It's bad if you are using body textures with pubes.

You should also use the wet skin textures for SOS so that it blends in with the body.

You should also use the wet skin textures for SOS so that it blends in with the body.

It's an Equipable Schlong. Am I better off using SOS's own schlongs?

I think I did find proper skins without pubes. Gonna install those tomorrow.

Guest endgameaddiction

It's an Equipable Schlong. Am I better off using SOS's own schlongs?

I think I did find proper skins without pubes. Gonna install those tomorrow.

I think the equippable shlong and the other version are the same. I use the other version. Just enable/disable it in MCM. I would also suggest XPMSE if you don't use that if you want more options for scaling the shlong since it comes with an optional SOS plugin for RaceMenu. If you use RaceMenu.

Taking a hiatus.

I'm not sure if it's possible for anyone to raw quote the OP in the archived thread, but it was really tedious to deal with the newer spoiler tags so trying to mess with this crap again brings about too much headache.

That said, the pic posts are looking pretty nice here. (c_c)b

^ that lydia picture is too dark. (Note: I'm not complaining, I actually want to see!)

Thanks to outfit studio I shrank the balls a bit so that they don't clip with chubby thighs, and also kinda elongated the penis. Will share pictures of result soon.

here some brighter pictures for you

post-723758-0-82077700-1450152285_thumb.jpg

post-723758-0-10842200-1450152308_thumb.jpg

post-723758-0-00857600-1450152325_thumb.jpg