FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I turned Jordis The "Sword" Maiden into a futa, but I can't figure out how to stop SL from equipping her with a strapon too. Any ideas?

Sexlab has an option to toggle strap-ons for female characters. You need to toggle this off and for good measure,switch her over to using male sexual animations.

I turned Jordis The "Sword" Maiden into a futa, but I can't figure out how to stop SL from equipping her with a strapon too. Any ideas?

Sexlab has an option to toggle strap-ons for female characters. You need to toggle this off and for good measure,switch her over to using male sexual animations.

Switching her sexlab gender to male should be enough, you can do this through SLEN for example. I think the new sexlab version has that option too.

I've got it toggled off just for now, but I really want it on for all the other females in the game. And I know where to toggle my own SL gender, but I can't find anything like that for followers. Can you point me in the right direction?

[Edit: Ahh, SLEN. Got it... Couldn't find it anywhere in Framework 1.60 H2... SLEN also let's you set gender by SoS schlong type, which is awesome. Thank you!]

I've got it toggled off just for now, but I really want it on for all the other females in the game. And I know where to toggle my own SL gender, but I can't find anything like that for followers. Can you point me in the right direction?

Depends what version of sexlab youre using, im not that familiar with the new version since im still on the 1.59 version and that one doesnt have that fuction. The best way that comes to mind is if you have SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs), it has a function in its MCM to automatically change the sexlab gender to male on every NPC that has a specific schlong attached to them (in this case UNP addon)

I think it would be in the same menu as your own characters settings, only you have to have the character targeted to change their settings, i.e just have the "Talk Jordis The Sword Maiden" on the screen before opening the menu, and you should be able to change her settings then.

i have never see futa with ball ??

in anime or 3d but shemale is man => woman ? no vagina

and no mod for shemale or change male to shemale

Would require a different body for female rather than an addon like SOS, or an edited out vagina. I don't know if one exists.

There are some no-balls versions though.

• 1 month later...

This is a repost from before the rollback:

I can't get the Equipable Schlong to jiggle. Only its balls will, but not the shaft no matter how erect it is. Cranking up the FloppySOS sliders for bounce and jelly all the way up to 100 doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Am I missing something?

Mods used:

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

FNIS

XP32MSE

HDT Physics Extensions

RCAE

Papyrus

SOS

SOs Racemenu

FloppySOS

SOS Equipable Schlong

I can't get the Equipable Schlong to jiggle. Only its balls will, but not the shaft no matter how erect it is. Cranking up the FloppySOS sliders for bounce and jelly all the way up to 100 doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Am I missing something?

Please put your question in the FloppySOS support thread, in the subforum 'HDT Physics Extension - Downloads'. I'll take a look at it there.

Please put your question in the FloppySOS support thread, in the subforum 'HDT Physics Extension - Downloads'. I'll take a look at it there.

Hadn't thought of looking there. I'll read through the thread first and repost if I can't find an answer.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Would require a different body for female rather than an addon like SOS, or an edited out vagina. I don't know if one exists.

I have made "no balls vers" specially for it and hdt xml (though xml got FUpd and tired of it all)

UV is da problem for diff bodies out there.

post-62699-0-72228300-1449637045_thumb.png

Wiped her face off too early and...you would think the blood decals would not work for that.

post-62699-0-78536200-1449636982_thumb.png

It's that feeling in the back of your mind...."It could have been me".

post-62699-0-34993000-1449636031_thumb.png

Probably not as inconspicuous as she seems.

post-62699-0-82947600-1449636118_thumb.png

Not at all.

post-62699-0-10105300-1449636321_thumb.png

Much as she has to hide, she isn't keeping all of the secrets. Not from Kyne, anyway.

post-62699-0-18972500-1449636157_thumb.png

I cannot imagine what ran through Esbern's head when he saw this.

That is the most seamless no balls version I have seen. Could you share how you achieved that result?

For my custom body-type i had to merge Schlong to it, re-texture, re-weight paint and made it a slot 52. so i have 2 partitions in 1 body (32 & 52). Mcm menu controls it ( on\off\reveal) any panty with slot 52 hide schlong also.But its limited though, bcs its a body, not a separate mesh. 

I have made "no balls vers" specially for it and hdt xml (though xml got FUpd and tired of it all)

UV is da problem for diff bodies out there.

I dont know about others but you sir need to release this!

Soo seamless no-ball version :)

I believe we will be eternally thankful to you if you release it :)

Although I do understand if you don't want to, however do know that is a great work and congratulations for achieving such seamless version.