FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, swiggitywashere said:

Does anyone know of a good muscular CBBE skin texture that works with the current skin textures for ERF high poly, horse dick 2, and UNP Belisario? I just want to have a muscular futa that isn't too muscular, and it's gotten kind of hard..

EDIT: To specify, I've seen the amazonian futas that are huge. I would rather keep it to a more... natural level. Like they look like they can swing a war hammer with ease, if that makes sense.

did ya try the Fitness Body mod? it should work with any texture/body type.

7 hours ago, midnightwho said:

anyone have any pictures with argonians or khajiit? just curious. lots of lovely orcs, nords, redguards, but we are missing alot of the others.

If you dig deep into the thread, you can find some pics of beast races (I know I posted at least two sets, and I'm pretty sure there are more from others), but they are few and far between. There just doesn't seem to be enough interest in them, at least when compared to humans and elves.

I've been meaning to post some more pics of beast races myself, both in here and in the "Post your sex screenshots" thread (seeing how the only post I've made there so far seems to have been well recieved), but unfortunately I can't seem to get any inspiration for it.

26 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

If you dig deep into the thread, you can find some pics of beast races (I know I posted at least two sets, and I'm pretty sure there are more from others), but they are few and far between. There just doesn't seem to be enough interest in them, at least when compared to humans and elves.

I've been meaning to post some more pics of beast races myself, both in here and in the "Post your sex screenshots" thread (seeing how the only post I've made there so far seems to have been well recieved), but unfortunately I can't seem to get any inspiration for it.

It should be obvious that you can look at some of my posts in this thread for such characters - even the last post I made was images of an Argonian, one that is a Dragonic succubus, and quite fittingly, going through the main quest. I'd go after dragons with her too, but I've tried that before, and it doesn't work right - or there isn't a mod that makes that feasible yet. Though for me, my concern is that I like the character and their images, and if someone else does, good. If not, well, that doesn't mean I should do anything else because of that. 

I am having trouble. I have been using a combination of SOS and CBBE/UNP. I having been looking for a way for it to work with CBBE, but it haven't been working even if I am using the ones that are compatible. I gotten to the point where I can't think of a solution. Can some one help please? 

It's that time of the year again where I get the urge to reinstall Skyrim and spend ungodly hours modding it and rethinking about my choices in life.

Anyway, current character, Shion. Still under works, but thought I'd share a few quick low effort pictures.

y9JwBoK.png

Spoiler

N8L9jPw.png

Bl5ZcnT.png

6 minutes ago, Judge_Dreddpool said:

Does anyone have any good clothing/armour mods that work well with SOS UNP? Preferably skirts & short dresses that don't hide my Dragonborn's "little friend".

Amazing World of Bikini Armor - Works with SOS Female addons so long as you both don't use the "bottom" pieces(they use slot 52, same as the schlong...which they should), and set the top to revealing with SOS' MCM menu. However, as should be obvious, most of the armors are based on the game's heavy armors, save for the Leather and Hide sets. 

BD UUNP Dawnguard Armor and Clothes - Has Zaps in Bodyslide to remove certain pieces, such as the Labia one for the Vampire Armors that perfectly allows the schlong to show. Pair this with Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes(here in LL), and the Dawnguard armors(I think this is the case, I'm not entirely sure about the Snow Elf/Ivory set) get set as revealing by default.

There are some others, but those are the ones off the top of my head at the moment. Though you might not find much in the way of skirts or dresses, since perhaps some mods might perfectly allow for an upskirt, it would either have clipping isuses or the skirt would not raise with the schlong when erect.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:23 AM, Judge_Dreddpool said:

Does anyone have any good clothing/armour mods that work well with SOS UNP? Preferably skirts & short dresses that don't hide my Dragonborn's "little friend".

Try this one: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-836.html
 One of my favorite for the proud exhib futa ? .

Also: 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2418.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2137.html A lot of publicly released Nini armors are good for this actually. But you may have to change armors slots if you are a patrician and want the schlong hiding/revealing to be tied to the panty instead of the belt.

There are also a lot of clothing like this one: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-177.html

Melodic, Dint, Nini, team TAL, and many others check their websites! Searching and trying outfits is a game in itself. ☺️

19 minutes ago, Frandaero said:

Does anyone know of a mod for Special Edition which would let me add a horse cock to my female character? I got SoS installed and I'm super new at all of this LOL

I've read and searched for like 4 hours now, and can't get anything to work with SoS and Skyrim Special Edition.

Schlong addons for Oldrim will work with SE, but you should run the model files through NIF Optimizer to be sure they're compatible.

22 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

Schlong addons for Oldrim will work with SE, but you should run the model files through NIF Optimizer to be sure they're compatible.

Only use NIF Optimizer if the LE models don't work. SE uses half precision UV coordinates and can subtly distort your textures.

The horsecock mod did need to be put through Optimizer to show up for me, though.

1 hour ago, Frandaero said:

Thank you both for your answers but I'm just straight up lost. I don't know whats a nif or how to see if they are compatible. I'm 100% modding noob to be honest. I don't even know how to use BodySlide and implement the body in to the game.

I need to learn the basics I suppose, before I start meddling with advanced stuff :P

NIFs are the mesh files. You find them under the Data/Meshes directory for whatever mod you're using. If a nif is incompatible with SE you get nothing or a big red error diamond when you try to use it in game. NIF Optimizer can fix some problems that make NIFs incompatible with SE.