FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

14 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I mean, you plan to make only "equippable" version?

I think the ability to add schlong through MCM-menu is much better than using forge for crafting and manual equipment.

(My english is bad, sorry =))

I will think about it, but I'm tired... maybe a coffee help. ?

Edit: (Ok, made a SoS plugin)

Spoiler

20180602010344_1.thumb.jpg.68cdff11bb18f7cd26e9e1d62a876ae6.jpg

Does anyone know/can guess what mods are used by this person? 

I've messaged the user on their Loverslab and Flikr account but they seem to be inactive now. If anyone knows or could guess what mods they're using that would be great. The most important mods that could be identified would be the ones for their models and the animations.

Thanks!
On 2/4/2016 at 2:43 PM, OmegaNovaios said:

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

hdtm.xmlfloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

floppysos_schlong.xmlfloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

malegenitalsf_0.nifmalegenitalsf_1.nif

Horsepenis_Slot52_0.nifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

So do I just drop these into the SKSE plugins folder?

On 6/2/2018 at 6:52 PM, EvilReFlex said:

If you have a shape request, please send my a pm!  

You mean like for horse or ridged cocks?

Also, Yay! A plugin!

Edit: Wait! I just realized that plug-in isn't SE compatible. ?

Back to being sad then.

On 6/3/2018 at 1:11 PM, FauxFurry said:

I prefer to use Demoniac since it is a mix of Fair Skin Complexion and Mature Skin so the SOS Fair Skin and Mature Skin textures both work well enough for them along with Yevvie's glossy schlong textures.

Ooh. That's pretty. So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you'd install demoniac normally and then install the second link as a texture for schlongs only? Is there a specific folder you put them in or can you rely on MO2 to add them in properly?

On 6/3/2018 at 4:49 PM, some_rabbit said:

Rena - Skyrim 2018-06-03 04.51.28.png

Ooh. Do you have the body sliders for that?