Monster Girl: The Punished - [3.0]: UPGRADE COMPLETE

Triratna

sorry but how to use it?

Make sure you have the required files (the Cursed Armor mod in the OP), then extract the archive file and put it in your Data folder (it's going to be the meshes folder and an .esp). Activate the .esp via either the Oblivion startup menu (Data Files) or using whatever mod manager you're running, and run the game. You'll only be seeing these things in the Oblivion dungeons, they're a kind of container.

I'm also looking for the tentacle victims. They are wall bounded with an 4" thick brown tendrils strapping their limbs tight to the wall. ... And they Are also Thick pregnant close to deliver whatever inside.

:D if you know anything like that' date=' please let me know.. I'll overhaul the Oblivion plane cocoons with it.

[/quote']

Dunno if you mean this one. But i think this would make some nice interior decoration for any serious Hellhole:D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=16896#pid16896

Link to resources is in the first post.

aww... I can't access the link :(

Though I can only follow some of it, this sounds like an awesome project. I <3 fellow sadistic pervs :D

I've never worked with Blender (I was trained in 3ds max) or on Oblivion mods... hell, haven't touched 3d in years, but I have a degree in digital media design, including 3d modeling and animation... I never was so great at texturing... if any of you folks know some really detailed step by step mods (in English) to walk me through (starting with the) basics of creating a mod of this depth, I'd be interested in helping out with making the plain of Oblivion a more twisted, perverted, and arousing experience for all :D

I think it'd be REALLY awesome to have a scripted "scene" where dremora were raping / abusing / doing terrible thing to the women until they detected an enemy then came and attacked. Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about scripting or how to undertake something of that scale

I like the box girls. I'd be neat if they made noise when you put stuff in / take stuff out. The gals in the punishment cocoon things and those stapled to the ground all had missing eyes' date=' skin textures, and hair though :(

[/quote']

I remember that all of Ms. Colorwheel's mod had chests which moaned everytime you'd open them. Something like that maybe? I'm sure that would be just a simple file replacement no?

I might have to try that now LOL!

I like the box girls. I'd be neat if they made noise when you put stuff in / take stuff out. The gals in the punishment cocoon things and those stapled to the ground all had missing eyes' date=' skin textures, and hair though :(

[/quote']

I remember that all of Ms. Colorwheel's mod had chests which moaned everytime you'd open them. Something like that maybe? I'm sure that would be just a simple file replacement no?

I might have to try that now LOL!

That's genius!

• 4 weeks later...

It has been some time since I played Oblivion, but am I correct to assume the Spidal Sticks were these tendril type things that would attack the player if they got too close?

Also, are the female Gangchongs that replace the spidal sticks in Version 3, or to have those, would version 2 be better? Trying to figure out which version is the best for those who are perverted and like crazy awesome stuff. ^_^ Keep up the great work.

From your first post, it seems as though they are not in it. It also sounds like there is an ESP to allow those to stay active or whatever. Would it be possible to request that extra esp file?

• 4 weeks later...

It seems fileserve are no longer available for file sharing as they disable their public functions. If anyone have the newest Cursed armor link from different uploader sites, please provide us with it. So new loverslab members can get the essential requirement for these oblivion container replacers.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

If you wanted to extend this further...

In better cities, there are new various objects that are scattered around the world, like crucified corpses, skeletons in gibbits, hung bodies... about 6-7 in total.

Just replace those ugly zombies and skeletons with lovely ladies.

(unless someone already did this mod, and no, it isn't part of the beautiful corpses mod)

No, lol. Perhaps i should deleted this thread as well. :heart:

Shame about monstergirl thread. I'd rather see it gone than have the moderators locked it under some wise noob ass suggestions. I'll bring it back again once i'm done with my current mod project.

• 1 month later...

Sorry about my Stupid question @@ !

This is a greate mod, but I just know a little English. Therefore, I do'nt know exactly the function of this mod and how to able to go inside what call : "Jimson box".

Please explain to me and help me !

Thanks a lot a lot !

Speacial thanks to Triratna !

Sorry about my Stupid question @@ !

This is a greate mod' date=' but I just know a little English. Therefore, I do'nt know exactly the function of this mod and how to able to go inside what call : "Jimson box".

Please explain to me and help me !

Thanks a lot a lot !

Speacial thanks to Triratna !

[/quote']

This mod Replaced all 61 "The Punished Containers" into "Girl boxes" & changed Spider Daedra cocoons into WolfZQ's hanging flesh cocoons.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This looks really neat.

I have a little question if you don't mind.

Gangchongs > spidal sticks are removed in 3.0. if you want gangchongs in version 3.0. please request the esp.

Was this a technical or a design choice?

Oh and I'd like to make that request, as I'm curious to see it.

• 2 months later...

This looks really neat.

I have a little question if you don't mind.

Gangchongs > spidal sticks are removed in 3.0. if you want gangchongs in version 3.0. please request the esp.

Was this a technical or a design choice?

Oh and I'd like to make that request' date=' as I'm curious to see it.

[/quote']

Nah it's not necessary. They are already populated on demonhive final version.

Beside i'm not messing around with the spidal sticks anymore, since Japanese modder did something on their gas effects that force PC to manstrubate on when they inhale it.

@Kmict.

nope nope nope nope.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived