Monster Girl: The Punished - [3.0]: UPGRADE COMPLETE

Triratna

in the wolfzq data pack' date=' data/meshes/tentaclecave/object/gangchongfuck.nif

Can't say I've seen a pregnant version though, that'd be even better :P

And by all means populate Oblivion with it. I love to think of that plane as somewhere I'll be tormented for all eternity should I fail!

[/quote']

omg, LEDDIS~!!! D; * HAVE MY BABY~!!!

BE PREPARE FOR PUNISHED GIRL BOX VERSION. 3.0~!!! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DRAG MY INTESTINE OUT AND.. SKIP ROPE WITH IT. LOLAaaasaAAZZZ XDDD

But we hardly know each other!

Not that this means much in the Oblivion I play' date=' but still.

[/quote']

Sorry, lol. i was joking around. My bad, Don't take it too seriously.

This is a big deal. Two new amazing meshes at a time, It's capital Win.

Don't worry about this mesh.

attachment.php?thumbnail=1540

The texture bin/directory might be incorrect it can be easily fixed with niffskope. X)

if it doesn't i'll just it retexture it myself. or apply *.Jimson's texture on it.

---

Again, my apology for previous hang loose comment & impolite gestures, Got too much sugar and caffeine fix running on my system today. It mess around with my head. But i can't thank you enough for supporting my mods. Please, Count triratna as your best buddy forever.

Sorry' date=' lol. i was joking around. My bad, Don't take it too seriously. D:

This is a big deal. Two new amazing meshes at a time, It's capital Win.[/quote']

I know. :P

The texture bin/directory might be incorrect it can be easily fixed with niffskope. X)

if it doesn't i'll just it retexture it myself. or apply *.Jimson's texture on it.

Well I haven't found the texture and believe me I've searched, I trawled through that package quite a while.

Sorry' date=' lol. i was joking around. My bad, Don't take it too seriously. D:

This is a big deal. Two new amazing meshes at a time, It's capital Win.[/quote']

I know. :P

Well I haven't found the texture and believe me I've searched, I trawled through that package quite a while.

I'm positive It share jimson's texture, (In theory).

The only thing i'm worry about is the hair texture. :[ it looks like saram's..

If nothing is compatible. just [paint bucket] her hair black. :)

The one for the girl box you mean? Unfortunately no' date=' trying to apply the same textures from that results in this:

[/quote']

Very Close, leddis. Don't worry, I can realign that texture with photoshop manually. :)

...as soon as i'm finish downloading Cursed armor 0.85. 200mb at sluggish rate (15.kb/sec). takes a couple of hour to complete.

The one for the girl box you mean? Unfortunately no' date=' trying to apply the same textures from that results in this:

[/quote']

Very Close, leddis. Don't worry, I can realign that texture with photoshop manually. :)

...as soon as i'm finish downloading Cursed armor 0.85. 200mb at sluggish rate (15.kb/sec). takes a couple of hour to complete.

Ah great. :)

Also did you try the megaupload link? Usually that's quite fast for me.

[/quote']

Ah great. :)

Also did you try the megaupload link? Usually that's quite fast for me.

Yep. Navigating in loverslab makes it slower. :-/

in the mean time. i'm making the MONSTERGIRL-Mandrake root. I'll post it on TES.NEXUS once it's done.

Oh you gonna love her. She is screaming, when we pull her out from the earth.

Edit:

FAILED!! Better luck next time. x_x

hey nice job with the new stuff. waiting patiently for the new version. i have the original working + the swapped zombies for dead chicks and now the oblivion plane its as sick as a satan lovers disco.

:rolleyes: Yeah, i'll replaces the cocoon first. Pollux, Do you know if there is an oblivion plane house mod out there?

Friendly daedra, suffering chicks, blood fountains and comfortable bed. I always feel bad to myself whenever i closed one of them gates.

Holy cow. i saw a tentacle dungeon halls cells. O_O it's like being swallowed into a someone's belly.

And check that number out.... 164 Objects D; *dies.

It'll takes a week to replace them all properly.

that Catgirl box. I'll replace every tamriel stone coffin with it, it'll save a lot of my time. Imagine playing as a vampire having a snack bounded on the top of your coffin. I'll drink to that.

I'll start working with the coffin.

I'm also looking for the tentacle victims. They are wall bounded with an 4" thick brown tendrils strapping their limbs tight to the wall. ... And they Are also Thick pregnant close to deliver whatever inside.

:D if you know anything like that' date=' please let me know.. I'll overhaul the Oblivion plane cocoons with it.

[/quote']

Dunno if you mean this one. But i think this would make some nice interior decoration for any serious Hellhole:D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=16896#pid16896

Link to resources is in the first post.

!!!!!!! YES THAT's the ONE~!

Aw man it's a poser. i'm still noob at posing the mannequin on niffskope. But i guees i'll have to find out. let me check if there is a compatible wolfzq girl dummy to fit into that ..uh.. lovely thing.

Or perhaps someone handy with niffskope would merge the female body into it? Pregnant or no doesn't mater, as long as it has female body attached on it.

---------------

That cat girl box meshes texture UV map Really Really looks like the sims.2 adult female. I should check up my sims.2 asset.

Unless I'm very mistaken you can't pose things in Nifskope' date=' I assume you'd need Blender or something.

At most you can reposition and resize.

But yeah I'd love to see those around in game too.

[/quote']

Led, i saw ganchong fucks armor mesh in cursed armor/armor folder. >_>;

unlike the clutter gangchong. The worms is animated. they suck every holes on manga body. even penetrate the nipple inside out.. wicked sick.

and the monster.. O_o the queen. got a huge worm sitcking out on both her tits. , wolfzq is raw evil genius.

You know. i'm very tempted to add her as guardian on every sigil sanguin's room as boss guardian.. you know [monster girl mod].

Well, Here is the theory.

ADD gangchong1~4 INTO DREMORA OBLIVION ENCOUNTER LIST.

Morale: ALWAYS RETREAT.

What do you think should i try?

======

EditedL:

MOD CONCEPT.

I'd be crazy if i don't try, SO here is the deal.

Instead of having them ganchong as clutter static. we add Gangchong Enemy NPC into the game instead. They are counted as hostile with sinking cowardly morale and always flee on sight of a PC. They are rapeable normaly through lover mod. But never Strip one piece armor on rape cloth settings or you'll lose the wranglings worms on their body. Additionally, Player able to make them as slaves through lover rapeS mod.

Cursed armor mod is required. :P nuff said.

Damn. No good. Hard Conflict with XEO & tortured soul, The girl won't show up. It's a bad idea using available vanilla races as victim model.

i'll switch them to Xeo.

======

Okay, Looks promising. Time to test them out. :P i placed these two ladies on dremora list. so ..yeah. you'll likely bump to them randomly instead fighting the dremora.

attachment.php?aid=1566

Then again, this might conflict with Tortured souls. unless, i inject the infested victims into tortured souls leveled list.

post-5926-13597870848239_thumb.jpg

SUCCESS~!!!! SUCCESS~!!!!! :DDDDD

OHKAY, that's one woman variety. I bet kerrigan feel the same crap when the zerg dudes infested her into new overmind. I'll make more. This mod requirement will be:

- AGeha Tortured Souls Encounter

- latest version of cursed armor

And possibly other various creatures limbs cosplay from other mod. Remember that this will be strictly [ESP-Only] - No data, no texture, no meshes will be included. Just stunning Screenshoots to tease ya lot. The infested can be raped and can rape normally with lovers mod. Their armors are not playable and cannot be looted. Imagine pulling that worms out of their tits holes..... Nastyz

OOoOOoOo....i can also make Realistic female minotaur this way.

*Updates monstergirl thread. >:B

post-5926-13597870848485_thumb.jpg

post-5926-13597870848897_thumb.jpg

post-5926-13597870849834_thumb.jpg

I like it :P

Maybe with some scripting they could spread their parasites onto the player too' date=' sort of like what happens in the cursed armour tentacle section.

[/quote']

Oh but i do leddis But in different manner. i'm not using any of cursed armor files on that particular mod. I replaced all Bound spell to switch unto demonic anatomy, Full control over the corruption and Evolutions.

Fleshy maw shield, flaming skull, Tendrils, arm carapaces and bone gravy. It's just feels like kamen rider's. :B

u'll see.

Screenshoot:uMN..Yeah, parasites. i'll just torch 'the thing' that Nommnoming her tits. :@ *Burn with fire,baby.

That's is corpse clutter. i'll put that tentacle pregnanted victim near random harada plants along with a few eggs [meshes from cobl]. So anyone with estrus plant won't feel lonely.

post-5926-13597870849412_thumb.jpg

I've seen snake creatures on modder resources and furufuru like clanfear babies from hentaimania.2 Putting them in the game as impregnated victim children spawn won't hurt. Of course. they'll need 'SKinned' texture to expose raw flesh as newborn spawns.

Nasty~! XD

Okay here is the next installment of the punished.

The upgrade will replace the 221 SPiddal stick plants with GANGCHONG FUCK. The spiddal stik stick still releasing their poisonous fume when you try to pick them.

One of the oblvion planes vanilla has... a spidal stick garden. i can tell you that. it's one serious nasty scenes to behold, Infested Women with spiddal stick sticking out from their nipple, inside - out.

attachment.php?aid=1602

----------

221 spidal stick is not a big deal, I'll upload the upgrades file as soon as possible. Well, give me 24 hours.

I'll post announcement when it is done, In time. We don't have to call this mod [the punished] anymore.

post-5926-13597870857709_thumb.jpg

well, after i change the plant 3d model. The new models are floating in curious directions, even goes deep under the ground cells.

My job is to reposition them all back on the proper place. Even on the cave ceiling if i have to. 221++ models to fix at 3 minutes rate each.

But i gtg somewhere atm, it's satuday night and all..

Archived