Monster Girl: The Punished - [3.0]: UPGRADE COMPLETE

Triratna

The punished 3.0

attachment.php?aid=824

======================

Requirement:

CURSED ARMOR MOD by wolfzq: http://www.fileserve.com/file/N7Ceny2/wo...NQ-MASH.7z

Password for wolfzqcustom0.83(data)-ZNQ-MASH IS: loverslabZQ

Either actives or inactivated on OBMM. You only need the data.

Description:

This mod overhaul all 61 The punished container into "jimson box" & Spider Daedra cocoon with WolfZQ's hanging flesh tentacle. Gangchongs > spidal sticks are removed in 3.0. if you want gangchongs in version 3.0. please request the esp.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

[THE PUNISHED 1.0] - http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=822

[THE PUNISHED 2.0] - http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1664

[THE PUNISHED 3.0]- http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=3077

Thanks and Enjoy.

You might want to add extra combo victim girls.

[MONSTERGIRL-DEMONHIVE 3.0] and [beautiful corpses] mod.

----------

INGAME SCREENSHOOTS BELOW.

attachment.php?thumbnail=3078

the punished girlbox 1.0.rar

post-5926-13597870538052_thumb.jpg

post-5926-13597870860269_thumb.jpg

This particular resources is require and NOT included:

--------------------------------

#:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\textures\clutter\jimson box

#:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\clutter\jimson box

--------------------------------

Well, okay, but where do we get that?

Seems to work mostly pretty well, but I have encountered at least one of the old The Punished containers - actually, it was in the same room with "Jimson" The Punished, not sure how that happened. Come to think of it I should have taken a screenshot. Oh well.

Still, I like it, thanks.

Oh, ic. so it change 'the punished' containers beside the 'original'.

Well, i don't activate 'cursed armor' on my game. Since i'm strictly playing as loli.

There are 64 punished boxes (+/-) when i changes them. There are also 2 other dremora type boxes that use same 3d clutter to original 'punished'.

Can't remember their names.. but you will see those boxes in rare occasions. Remember that 'the Punished' are unique to dremora plane of oblivion only. You always likely encounter them near the sigil stones or somewhere inside the gate tower.

IF there are other independent mod like [player abodes - estates] that use 'the punished container'. you might seeing the girl flying higher than you char's head.

If that happen. don't panic. just open TS and realign the girl coordinate to the floor. Very Simple..

OoOo.. that's gives me an idea. ;:D

I always wanted to turn blood works into a very sick heaven of babes guro and awesome torture chambers. meats, hostile helpless naked slaves to chop, calipers tong, chick punching and arrow target sand bags, sewer rats.

And nasty outfit for batle matron and the blademaster. HO HO!!

IF there are other independent mod like [player abodes - estates] that use 'the punished container'. you might seeing the girl flying higher than you char's head.

I haven't seen that yet. The two different Punished boxes (one heart and one girl) happened on a random Oblivion plane inside one of the towers. So' date=' maybe another mod added the heart-shaped box?

[/quote']

OoOo.. that's gives me an idea. ;:D

I always wanted to turn blood works into a very sick heaven of babes guro and awesome torture chambers. meats' date=' hostile helpless naked slaves to chop, calipers tong, chick punching and arrow target sand bags, sewer rats.

And nasty outfit for batle matron and the blademaster. HO HO!!

[/quote']

I like your idea! I use AGEHA Tortured Soul leveled for OOO-FCOM and Vanilla (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26486), which requires AGEHA resources (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25922). It makes the Dremora sometimes carry horrifying weapons! You might like it.

Dremora realm has 2 type of container.

Cocoon and bloodyheart [claw stand container] shape. (Others are regular tamriel necromancer 'hanging corpses'.)

the bloody heart shape has 3 variety.

THE PUNISHED. (vanilla count: 18+23+20) CHANGED TO JIMSON BOX.dds

THE FORBIDDEN. > UNCHANGED. still appear as [claw stand container.dds]

THE OFFERING. > UNCHANGED. still appear as [claw stand container.dds]

I might miss few containers and forgot to changed some of the punished. IF that offend your perfection, tweak the esp by yourself on TS construction. It wasn't easy to put them all back in their places. Jimson box.dds and clawstandcontainer.dds has around 223-Z 3d gap and royal pain to find their one by one.

I lose count at times, especially when TS crashed between editing which is often.

peace.

any mod that changed [clawstandcontainer.dds] vanilla path, conflict with my mod. how simple and obvious is that?

---------

Apparently lover's lab has strict rule on certain topic. Which sadly are my favorite, and all my mod reflects it. I will respect and follow the loverslab.com forum rules. As for the bloodwork, that mod are not going to be posted here.

While Sheogorath would approves - the moderator won't be amused.

• 1 month later...

Nice idea, I actually did something similar myself, though I'm rather inept and it turned out a bit badly.

I also replaced the flesh pods with the pods with women inside them from Cursed Armour, I generally like to run through the Oblivion zones thinking I could be caught and put through hellish torture at any moment. The idea of such risk keeps me on edge and excited. *cough*

I also noticed somebody posted pics of a variant on this idea on shy, same body model only instead of being tied to a box she had cuffs and various torture devices pointed at her nethers.

Nice idea' date=' I actually did something similar myself, though I'm rather inept and it turned out a bit badly.

I also replaced the flesh pods with the pods with women inside them from Cursed Armour, I generally like to run through the Oblivion zones thinking I could be caught and put through hellish torture at any moment. The idea of such risk keeps me on edge and excited. *cough*

I also noticed somebody posted pics of a variant on this idea on shy, same body model only instead of being tied to a box she had cuffs and various torture devices pointed at her nethers.

[/quote']

DO want!!

O_o *...wow., awfully similar.

anyway, maybe i should update my punished version.

I'm thinking to gave her a voice commentary when we "open" and "close" her.

Okay, Need a serious tortured female sounds file in total agony. mmmm.

Let's see if i can rip 'Yui in hell' voice asset.

*WHIP ~Scream.

Take all- bones, hearts, items, whatever.

*Sew ~cries.

like all that.

sorry, old book. since i'm a hardcore guro fan, I love mutilations. Normal sex out doesn't do me any justice.

-----------

anyway, if anyone know how to extract SWF files?

So far i know excel and VBA can do the trick (haven't try it yet) but if there is sort of swf resources extractor\decomplier. it'll make my life a lot easier.

thanks & peace.

From Cursed Armor resource packs.

Where do I get Cursed Armor resource packs? I have the mod for Cursed Armor' date=' but there is nothing about resource packs. Sorry if this is a noob question!

[/quote']

U don't? O_o

Well, i don't know if Wolfzq exclude the jimsonbox from his latest version of cursed armor cuz i'm using the oldest version of cursed armor which it has\had the container mesh and textures.

You can ask wolfzq for it or someone who has it, confidentially.

Pheww.. :o

pollux, i saw a living shield demo movie on wolf's cursed armor blog. It's has woman figure bounded in the shield, the figure is alive and has BBB. Wicked stuff that.

Oh yeah. i releasing mermaids to the game. check out monster girl release thread i'm uploading it a.s.a.p

There's also a model of an elf woman bound to a coffin in that same data pack under data/meshes/tentaclecave/catbox.nif

Know anything about that by any chance? It has no texture (and no hgec body textures don't work on it - I've tried) and isn't used in CA08.5 but it interests me.

For one thing I love her hairstyle.

There's also a model of an elf woman bound to a coffin in that same data pack under data/meshes/tentaclecave/catbox.nif

Know anything about that by any chance? It has no texture (and no hgec body textures don't work on it - I've tried) and isn't used in CA08.5 but it interests me.

oh my. that's a new stuff.:)

can you take her ingame screenshoot?

and upload it here.

and upload it here.

post-6319-13597870845683_thumb.jpg

Like I said, no texture. But I'm really curious about it.

and upload it here.

Like I said' date=' no texture. But I'm really curious about it.

[/quote']

Q ________ Q

* DASH to the cursed armor thread~!!!!!!!!

I'm also looking for the tentacle victims. They are wall bounded with an 4" thick brown tendrils strapping their limbs tight to the wall. ... And they Are also Thick pregnant close to deliver whatever inside.

:D if you know anything like that, please let me know.. I'll overhaul the Oblivion plane cocoons with it.

in the wolfzq data pack, data/meshes/tentaclecave/object/gangchongfuck.nif

Can't say I've seen a pregnant version though, that'd be even better :P

And by all means populate Oblivion with it. I love to think of that plane as somewhere I'll be tormented for all eternity should I fail!

Archived