A woman who wants to adopt a suffering orphan to love and give a family to

A woman who doesn't want to swing, have threesomes, or cuckold

A woman who accepts me for whom I am

A woman who loves me for me

A woman who doesn't expect me to be the male stereotype

A woman who would enjoy my cooking and baking

A woman who will appreciate my ability to clean the house

A woman who will appreciate my ability to raise children

A woman who wants someone to listen, appreciate, respect, and cherish them.

A woman who doesn't expect me to take off my shirt and punch everyone that pisses me off like others

A woman who doesn't expect a horse cock between every man's legs

A woman who won't ridicule me for not being perfect

A woman who won't ridicule me for not looking like Magic Mike

A woman who doesn't want to rely on a man, but seek a life companion a soul mate to share their life with

A woman who doesn't exist and never will exist in today's age of sluts, dying monogamy, technology making it easier to cheat and being more discreet, and a generation of unfaithful degenerate hoe females that use their bodies and S word to get whatever/whoever they want.

A woman who doesn't cheat

A woman who doesn't use me for my money or possessions

A woman who wants to commit

A woman who wants to settle

A woman who wants to never have kids of their own

A woman who doesn't expect me to take off my shirt and punch everyone that pisses me off like others

A woman who doesn't want to rely on a man, but seek a life companion a soul mate to share their life with

A woman who doesn't exist and never will exist in today's age of sluts, dying monogamy, technology making it easier to cheat and being more discreet, and a generation of unfaithful degenerate hoe females that use their bodies and S word to get whatever/whoever they want.

That's a bit... dark. People really aren't as bad as you might think. Nor are they particularly different than the people of any past time. Infidelity and promiscuity have always been a part of the human experience.

And if monogamy seems like it's dying, that's only because society doesn't force it on people as much. It's a GOOD thing that people who are naturally polyamorous can now live that way, instead of being shoehorned into monogamous relationships that don't satisfy them. Monogamy is enriched by allowing people to opt-out.

I've been where you're at -- trapped between two images of women: a perfect alabaster statue up on a pedestal, and a manipulative inhuman monster with no feelings or goodness whatsoever. That dichotomy is one of the roots of misogyny, and it negatively impacts a lot of men. The antidote is recognizing that women aren't either of those two images. They're just regular people.

I'm sure part of you is rejecting everything I've written here and insisting that you're not a misogynist... but I bet if you really think about it, you'll find that those two images of women are ingrained deeply in your mind. That little surge of anger whenever you see a woman in a movie being promiscuous, that rage at the idea of being cheated on, that suspicion that women are somehow out to destroy everything you value.

1. must love fart jokes! and love joke farts too for that matter <like waiting for the door to close in a crowded elevator>

can work out everything else later

seriously, must be able to handle juvenile behaviour, I only act like an adult when I absolutely have too. If you can't handle getting tossed out of WalMart because I announced a Dildo Sale in the Toy Dept over the intercom.. you aren't for me

People have accused me of being very picky, I tend disagree.  I'm a philosopher at heart and a keen mind usually grabs my fancy a lot more than a sexy body.  Being beautiful and sexy has its place but not as much as a female telling me, "So the Higgs Boson; possibility of conceptual time dilation physics, cold fusion dynamics or multi-stage trans-dimensional teleportation?"

A beautiful mind is important to me.  I've...dated women whose only concept of science and technology was checking her Twitter Feed for the latest news of Harry Potter.  They were beautiful women don't get me wrong but I considered were a huge turn off for me in terms of a possible love interest.  I personally hate the series.  I'm more into Alfred Lloyd Tennyson, the works of Shakespeare and H.P. Lovecraft.  Sadly there aren't many who share my interests into science and technology these days.  Or it might be I live in the ass end of nowhere (Portales, New Mexico isn't exactly the Capital of the World when it comes to places to be).

A woman who doesn't cheat

A woman who doesn't use me for my money or possessions

A woman who wants to commit

A woman who wants to settle

A woman who wants to never have kids of their own

That's a bit... dark. People really aren't as bad as you might think. Nor are they particularly different than the people of any past time. Infidelity and promiscuity have always been a part of the human experience.

And if monogamy seems like it's dying, that's only because society doesn't force it on people as much. It's a GOOD thing that people who are naturally polyamorous can now live that way, instead of being shoehorned into monogamous relationships that don't satisfy them. Monogamy is enriched by allowing people to opt-out.

I've been where you're at -- trapped between two images of women: a perfect alabaster statue up on a pedestal, and a manipulative inhuman monster with no feelings or goodness whatsoever. That dichotomy is one of the roots of misogyny, and it negatively impacts a lot of men. The antidote is recognizing that women aren't either of those two images. They're just regular people.

I'm sure part of you is rejecting everything I've written here and insisting that you're not a misogynist... but I bet if you really think about it, you'll find that those two images of women are ingrained deeply in your mind. That little surge of anger whenever you see a woman in a movie being promiscuous, that rage at the idea of being cheated on, that suspicion that women are somehow out to destroy everything you value.

Being molested throughout my childhood/teens, being used and abused by females who act like they cared. Being bullied through physical, verbal, sexual, cyber harassment by teachers, students, relatives, so called friends, and total strangers. Being pushed into suicide on a daily basis my entire grade school experience.....yeah people say I'm the monster but look in the mirror and you'll see why I am how I am and why I do/not trust anything that has a vagina-hell I'm not even close to my own mother anymore!

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Likes or accepts games, manga and anime.

intelligent.

Loves jokes and pranks, is mischievous.

perverted.

Thats All as long have those traits and likes me Im ok with it, appearence is secundary, From all my crushes only 1 was hot all the others were not hot or ugly, just whatever on appearance, but had great personality.(sadly all put me on friendzone or started dating someone else.)

For me, initially it is how she looks; then it is personality and a sense of humor.  I am not in the market for a wife or a soul mate so everything else is just a bonus or baggage.  The relationship can last one week, one year or for the rest of our lives.  I'm not going to change and I don't expect her to either so if we get bored or tired of one another's bullshit that's cool.

Being molested throughout my childhood/teens, being used and abused by females who act like they cared. Being bullied through physical, verbal, sexual, cyber harassment by teachers, students, relatives, so called friends, and total strangers. Being pushed into suicide on a daily basis my entire grade school experience.....yeah people say I'm the monster but look in the mirror and you'll see why I am how I am and why I do/not trust anything that has a vagina-hell I'm not even close to my own mother anymore!

Sounds like you've had a really rough time of it. But please trust me when I tell you that anger and distrust towards women causes a lot of problems for guys (not to mention the women in their lives).

PM me if you want to talk some more about what you're going through.

Sounds like you've had a really rough time of it. But please trust me when I tell you that anger and distrust towards women causes a lot of problems for guys (not to mention the women in their lives).

PM me if you want to talk some more about what you're going through.

It raises....a very particular problem. By having such anger and distrust, barriers are raised. Decent chicks will just walk away, but far too often...the ones that get through those barriers?

Expert manipulators.

That....is a very real problem.

I am always looking for a partner that supports me in what I like. They dont have to enjoy it, but atleast a bit of interest from their side is appreciated. If I see they are not interested in anything I am talking about I am not interested in them and their hobbies either.

I would also expect them to have some hobbies they are passionate about and dont mind sharing and showing them to me.

They have to be kinky and have to bring some excitement into relationship. Preferably someone that is dominant and enjoys or wants to have BDSM driven lifestyle or atleast likes to experiment.

I want someone I can love and care about and I expect them to do the same, in their own way.

I cant stand silly and shortsighted people, they have to be intelligent. The way they talk and their voice is very important to me.

I want someone who doesnt mind talking without having a big response - I talk only within reason. They have to accept that I can disagree with their opinions and can have my own view on things.

They have to have sense of humor.

I dont want an alcohol or drug addict, but occasionally its fine.

I cant imagine a life without having any pets, so they must like animals.

Looks are not that important for me, but they should be taller than me and beard is a huge plus. They have to be atleast a bit active - go hiking and camping.

My partner has to be someone I look up to and someone I can devote my life to. They have to be my inspiration and motivation.

And they cant push me towards having my own kids.

• 2 weeks later...

My current girlfriend is a bit of a good mixture of that I look in a partner. Except, she misses one major thing...

I have very very dark fetishes, which she knows I have (not specifically though), but she is as vanilla as you can get them. (Doesn't help that she's a redhead with a low pain resistance... And we are quite rough sometimes.) Thus, this has evolves in having sex once every 3 months lately. 

Though I did talk to her about it, we nearly split up as friends, but she decided to actually see a doctor for it. Should hopefully better... And hopefully turn her less vanilla!

But back onto the topic (sorry, had to rant for a second), hobbies. My partner needs to have the same hobbies as me mostly. Which would be gaming, snowboarding and travelling... (Hot steamy kinky sex is a big plus)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would describe my perfect partner as my current Sub ist. Shes great, open and full with joy, ready to experiment. Obedient as hell, yet free to say whatever comes to her mind as i value her opinion on things...She does so many cute things that i just cant describe, but yet like everyone else she has Imperfections and fears which i try to help her with whenever i can.

The best friend, yup. He/she knows you through and through, knows exactly what you want, what you need, your likes and dislikes, and shares all this. Took me half of my life to figure that out in bed and beyond, finally.

A partnership of (sexual, financial, selfish or whatever) purpose is often just built on the quicksand of time, a snack for in-between unfortunately not meant for eternity, an extended quickie with the license for lots of trouble.

1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

The best friend, yup. He/she knows you through and through, knows exactly what you want, what you need, your likes and dislikes, and shares all this. Took me half of my life to figure that out in bed and beyond, finally.

A partnership of (sexual, financial, selfish or whatever) purpose is often just built on the quicksand of time, a snack for in-between unfortunately not meant for eternity, an extended quickie with the license for lots of trouble.

Jazzman, trust none humans, not even yourself!
there are situations in life the you against your nature let trade.
I want with it say, Basically you are a good humans, but there are moments, the thee to the animal to let become. ;)

11 hours ago, winny257 said:

Well, that might be an advice for an adult single and most likely I acted that way in the past when I was only responsible for myself, but it doesn't work for a mother & child

anymore. Such a basic relationship is based on mutual trust, not just love. I don't want to lose the faith of my son in me, making him feel insecure or unworthy to be trusted.
As a consequence, I have to trust third persons like my gf when I'm at work and he's left behind, sometimes for days, sometimes for weeks. Somebody has to feed the family,

and by inexplicable reasons that's me. Bad luck, maneater :p

Archived