Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

10 hours ago, Malarky said:

I tried that, it's the same thing though, the Beta doesn't have any file for the load order, and just overwriting doesn't fix the problem with the multipliers.

All this patch does is replace the scripts. If it's not working through whatever mod manager you're using, extract it manually and  make sure it overwrites the original scripts. If you're using MO, it would probably go into your overrides directory.

17 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

All this patch does is replace the scripts. If it's not working through whatever mod manager you're using, extract it manually and  make sure it overwrites the original scripts. If you're using MO, it would probably go into your overrides directory.

I tried extracting the files into the data and scripts folder, but even then they didn't work... I have the Sexlab Inflation Framework if that might contribute to the problems...

1 hour ago, Malarky said:

I tried extracting the files into the data and scripts folder, but even then they didn't work... I have the Sexlab Inflation Framework if that might contribute to the problems...

Install Fill her up, install the niooveride script replacer, install SLIF, install the SLIF compatibility patch for fill her up. If you do it in that order and it still doesn't work, then there's something broken in your setup and all you can do is wade through debug logs until you figure it out. Otherwise, it pretty  much just works.

Not sure if this was asked yet (not reading through 15 pages worth of comments), is it possible to make Devious Devices Assets and Devious Devices Integration a soft dependency? I have an armor mod I really enjoy (Amazing World of Bikini Armor/Bikini Maiden) that DD conflicts with (some armor parts wont show up due to slot conflicts) and I don't care for devious devices.

FillThemUp is the file requiring DD according to LOOT.

3 minutes ago, NitroSm said:

Not sure if this was asked yet (not reading through 15 pages worth of comments), is it possible to make Devious Devices Assets and Devious Devices Integration a soft dependency?

Fill Them Up requires DD because it uses chastity belts and inflatable plugs as part of the quests. The main mod can use DD plugs as a way of stopping/preventing cum from being expelled deliberately or lost over time.

On 8/28/2018 at 12:37 AM, Mammita said:

Ok I figured out the DD are required. Also, this mod adds infllation to the game,but what mod should I use to trigger it? I have all the requirements, but iI don't know wich sex mods trigger the inflation and wich not. How does this work?

1. There are actually two mods: FillHerUp is totally fine without DD if you don't want to use it. The second mod (second .esp) is FillThemUp, both will be installed but you can disable the .esp and DD won't be required anymore. FillThemUp includes two short but imho great quests, i think everybody should have played them once but the ending of the second is buggy it it probably won't finish properly. Nothing too bad, but it will leave an entry in your journal. So, you might want to play them only on a "test playthrough" or something like that.

2. Every orgasm from sexlab will cause inflation (at least vaginal and anal, not oral). A problem might be SL Seperate orgasms because it changes the sexlab scripts for orgasms, if you use that you'll need a patch, not sure if there is one. Otherwise... there are hundreds of mods triggering sexlab animations, pick some.

• 1 month later...

Hey, 

I figured that Fill her Up is the most usefull Cum Inflation mod out there with best feature and best animation.

BUT: it breaks my game so often, I had to drop it :(

PROBLEM: the automatic cum inflation animation that the mod plays breaks everything. And it is buggy too.

- Animation starts during Sex Scenes, breaking them

- Animation starts when toggle "moving" button (the animation plays, but the PC also keeps moving... eeeh, sliding over the ground leaking cum...)

- Animation sometimes seem to bug out when interrupted or attempted to be interrupted by the player. Then, everything gets messy with orphan scripts and even after cleaning Fill her Up never works well again with that save.

An all this is caused by just one minor feature of the mod: automatic cum inflation.

So I request this: 

- Make an option (toggle) to disable all automatic cum leaking animation with Fill her Up.  

Expelling cum should ONLY be possible via hotkey, guaranteeing it happens when it should and stops breaking stuff.

Could you do such a change via your Fix? 

Spoiler
On 10/25/2018 at 9:14 AM, Nymra said:

Hey, 

I figured that Fill her Up is the most usefull Cum Inflation mod out there with best feature and best animation.

BUT: it breaks my game so often, I had to drop it :(

PROBLEM: the automatic cum inflation animation that the mod plays breaks everything. And it is buggy too.

- Animation starts during Sex Scenes, breaking them

- Animation starts when toggle "moving" button (the animation plays, but the PC also keeps moving... eeeh, sliding over the ground leaking cum...)

- Animation sometimes seem to bug out when interrupted or attempted to be interrupted by the player. Then, everything gets messy with orphan scripts and even after cleaning Fill her Up never works well again with that save.

An all this is caused by just one minor feature of the mod: automatic cum inflation.

So I request this: 

- Make an option (toggle) to disable all automatic cum leaking animation with Fill her Up.  

Expelling cum should ONLY be possible via hotkey, guaranteeing it happens when it should and stops breaking stuff.

Could you do such a change via your Fix? 

There is an MCM menu option to disable deflation animation, but I'm not sure if that applies to the "getting downed" animation that plays when your character becomes over-filled and finally becomes unplugged

3 hours ago, EndlessRoad said:
  Hide contents

There is an MCM menu option to disable deflation animation, but I'm not sure if that applies to the "getting downed" animation that plays when your character becomes over-filled and finally becomes unplugged

IIRC this disables all animations. But I will try it again. At the beginning I was testing virtually any option :(
Minimum inflation time also never changed anything. Forced deflation still happened randomly :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 9:14 AM, Nymra said:

So I request this: 

i second this. ive only just found out about this update for the original mod, but find it interesting that the auto staggering isnt a toggle-able option yet

On 11/13/2018 at 10:43 AM, bruh... said:

i second this. ive only just found out about this update for the original mod, but find it interesting that the auto staggering isnt a toggle-able option yet

While I'd like to, note that I haven't managed any further maintenance on this for a couple years now. I don't believe I ever determined how the animation trigger code works in the first place, so I'm outta luck for hopping back in to try to change something.

Iirc, someone else has been doing a Skyrim Special Edition version. Maybe give them a message, see what comes out of it?

I do hope I'm not being bothersome, but since there's some activity in this thread, I'm hoping to find some help.

There seems to be a disconnect between the nude body and the armored variants in my game. On both bodies the inflation happens and the NPC Belly node exists and is being changed. However, on armors the effect is much greater than on the nude body. While on full capacity, the armored body's belly can be 3 times larger than on a nude one. I'm using the Cosio body from All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. I've tried to see if I could build a different one in Bodyslide, but it seems that none of the other bodies have the NPC Belly node, making it even worse. 

I've been wanting to use Fill Her Up for a while now, but the unpatched version had other issues, so I'm hoping there's a solution here, I'd really like to keep this mod.

23 hours ago, Dawidko1200 said:

I do hope I'm not being bothersome, but since there's some activity in this thread, I'm hoping to find some help.

There seems to be a disconnect between the nude body and the armored variants in my game. On both bodies the inflation happens and the NPC Belly node exists and is being changed. However, on armors the effect is much greater than on the nude body. While on full capacity, the armored body's belly can be 3 times larger than on a nude one. I'm using the Cosio body from All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. I've tried to see if I could build a different one in Bodyslide, but it seems that none of the other bodies have the NPC Belly node, making it even worse. 

I've been wanting to use Fill Her Up for a while now, but the unpatched version had other issues, so I'm hoping there's a solution here, I'd really like to keep this mod.

sounds like a bodyslide issue, though ive never used that body. im sure it has bodyslide files that came with it so you should be able to rebuild the armors' sliders to match the body's

36 minutes ago, bruh... said:

sounds like a bodyslide issue, though ive never used that body. im sure it has bodyslide files that came with it so you should be able to rebuild the armors' sliders to match the body's

Usually it already does. I've been using it for a while now, and batched it to my outfits every time. So most sliders are working fine. It looks like the only one that doesn't match is the NPC Belly slider.

For now, I somewhat fixed it by reverting All-in-One to 3.3, instead of the latest 4.0. Now the body matches the outfits, though I would certainly prefer to use the latest version.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:43 AM, bruh... said:

This mod is new and has some means to modify mod events. A quick test did not appear to have any effect on the "auto deflation" of Fill Her Up, but maybe somebody else finds a way to work with this mod... 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if i will get some responses here, but... here goes nothing.

I use FHU NIO with SLIF and some additional meshes to make the inflation look less "weird". But everytime any female is inflated at a large amount, their bellies look like eggs, then they transform into torpedoes when they inflate once more. I tested on both UNP and CBBE, but seems like i can't get a natural inflation (like a round belly, even when it's an enormous inflation). Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

[Sorry for bad english, it is not my first language.]

On 12/12/2018 at 11:14 PM, EdmondFate said:

I don't know if i will get some responses here, but... here goes nothing.

I use FHU NIO with SLIF and some additional meshes to make the inflation look less "weird". But everytime any female is inflated at a large amount, their bellies look like eggs, then they transform into torpedoes when they inflate once more. I tested on both UNP and CBBE, but seems like i can't get a natural inflation (like a round belly, even when it's an enormous inflation). Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

[Sorry for bad english, it is not my first language.]

I personally use All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy, which is a body that includes a reasonably weight-mapped belly node, at least imo. You might also want to go ask the community around skyrim's "Devourment" vore mod, as they get pretty damn big without looking (completely) ridiculous.

Wish I could help more, but I have been out of the game (literally and figuratively) for a couple years now, only playing on a (barely-functioning) personal mod setup that I try to not change much.

[I did not notice English was not your first language. Good job!]

On 12/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, Xayrlen said:

I think I figured the problem. After installing the patch the core mod, FillHerUp 2.00-9 requires that patch as a core mod. But NIO patch requires nothing (as it shown on the second picture). And since core needs patch it can't be placed first. Is it normal?

FillThemUp is just the quests, which are all broken. FillHerUp is the actual core mod, and is overwritten by the NIO patch. If your mod manager won't let your order them that way, try copying FillThemUp into the NIO patch before install, or just deleting FillThemUp entirely from both mods.