[Unofficial] BodyGen - docs

Ah, it seems like we're already mixing BS2 and RM memories. In that case...

#7B

7B= 7B Low@-1.0:1.0

jdods13, you might rethink all of your values, like the -1. Simply go into BS2 and try -100% at 7B Low, the body will be awkward.

You are so correct. I did exactly that and adjusted the values accordingly. I was looking in the ShowRaceMenu character modifier window and testing the values for each at -1 to 1 and saw that the bodies were changed slightly. I was hoping that it would give the characters more variety but it does look awkward. Thank you for the tip!

Question. In the NiOverride.ini there is an Averaged option in the BodyMorph section. What does this do and is it better than the additive option?

Anyone get the race filter working right?

If I do:

All|Female|NordRace= whatever....

It seems all females after that get whatever that race is set to even if they are not Nords

I thought it would be interesting to have Bretons generally look a certain way and Redguards another, while Nords get the bigger breasted, healthy farmgirl look and elves get small breasts and thinner body types.

I just can't seem to get the race filter to work consistantly.

NordRace|Female

All = All, female or male.

Race = All of race, female or male.

ID = specific NPC, no matter the race or gender.

Anyone get the race filter working right?

If I do:

All|Female|NordRace= whatever....

It seems all females after that get whatever that race is set to even if they are not Nords

I thought it would be interesting to have Bretons generally look a certain way and Redguards another, while Nords get the bigger breasted, healthy farmgirl look and elves get small breasts and thinner body types.

I just can't seem to get the race filter to work consistantly.

NordRace|Female

All = All, female or male.

Race = All of race, female or male.

ID = specific NPC, no matter the race or gender.

Thanks, cell. Naturally it didn't work...because I was doing it wrong!

:D

cell, if you're watching this thread...

HOW would we reset these transforms?

Example, 

Setting up a new follower for a specific purpose. Want her breasts to look a certain way. Make a folder in BodyGenData that sets her to UNP Perky High@1.0

Now decide she should be smaller, so want to set her at UNP Perky Low@1.0, or UNP Low@1.0

Once you make a save it seems you can not change your mind unless you go back to a save before that follower was in game. Is that the only way to reset an NPC?

cell, if you're watching this thread...

HOW would we reset these transforms?

Example, 

Setting up a new follower for a specific purpose. Want her breasts to look a certain way. Make a folder in BodyGenData that sets her to UNP Perky [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Now decide she should be smaller, so want to set her at UNP Perky [email protected], or UNP [email protected]

Once you make a save it seems you can not change your mind unless you go back to a save before that follower was in game. Is that the only way to reset an NPC?

The morphs will forever be in your save game. Expired hadn't added a way to remove the BodyGen morphs to the mod itself, but there are Papyrus script functions to remove all morphs, that you can make use of if you know how to script in Papyrus.  :angel:

Otherwise, there's no way to remove them (well deleting your SKSE co-save file will do it, but break a lot of other things on the way).

there are Papyrus script functions to remove all morphs, that you can make use of if you know how to script in Papyrus.  :angel:

Is that functions only for removing all morphs from one npc or possibly to remove from all stored?

On racemenu nexus expired said in august 2015 that he's going store bodygen data in json file, but haven't found any related json in my game and documents folders. It's not implemented yet?

I think with that he meant turning the morph.ini and templates.ini configuration files into JSON, not the data saved to your SKSE save.

For the Papyrus functions, look at the nioverride.psc script source file that comes with RaceMenu/NiOverride.

OK... I can't get the race filter to work at all. I've tried several combinations to see if I can GUESS how to actually use it.

Simple:

In templates.ini I have:

Imperial=7B Cleavage High@1.0

In morphs.ini I have:

ImperialRace|Female=Imperial

In that morphs file I have also tried:

Female|ImperialRace=Imperial

and

Skyrim.esm|Female|ImperialRace=Imperial

As a "control" comparison I also have:

Jenassa=7B Cleavage High@1.0,Hips@0.3

in templates

and

Skyrim.esm|B9982=Jenassa in morphs

And Jenassa morphs perfectly.

I would LOVE to get this working with race filters so if anyone has figured it out, please share. It's kinda driving me nuts!

• 1 month later...

OK, I have been experimenting with this for a while. I have a question. Please help me o knowing ones!

Instead of the randomization that everyone does, I am trying to retain some control over what bodies look like, for purposes of realism. I created some templates looking at actual pictures of women. I got it to work, but this does not seem to work with spawning enemies. For example, I have the following files:

templates .ini

Shoulders=ShoulderSmooth@1:2

ShapeSlimA=HipBone@-0.25, Hips@0, SlimThighs@1, Thighs@-0.5:-0.25, Butt@0:0.5, AppleCheeks@-0.5, ButtCrack@0:1.5, Legs@0.25, BigTorso@-0.5, Waist@0.25, WideWaistLine@0.5, ShoulderWidth@1
ShapeSlimB=Waist@1, WideWaistLine@0.5, BigTorso@0.5, Butt@1, ButtSmall@1, AppleCheeks@-0.5, RoundAss@1, HipBone@-0.5, Thighs@-0.25, ChubbyLegs@-0.25, Legs@-0.1
ShapeCurvyA=Waist@0.4, WideWaistLine@0.4, ChubbyWaist@0.75, Butt@-0.75, ButtShape2@0.75, ChubbyButt@0.3, Thighs@0.5, ChubbyLegs@0.5, ChubbyArms@0.75

SlimBreastsA=Breasts@0.3, BreastsSmall@0.5, BreastFlatness@0.3, NippleAreola@0.25, NippleDown@0.25, NippleTip@0.25
SlimBreastsB=Breasts@0, BreastsSmall@0.5, BreastsFantasy@0.25, BreastFlatness@0.3, BreastGravity@0.75, PushUp@0.75, BreastHeight@1, BreastWidth@-1, NippleAreola@0.75, NippleTip@0.25
SlimBreastsC=Breasts@0.5, BreastsSH@0.5, BreastsFlatness@0.5, BreastGravity@1, NippleAreola@0.25, BreastCleavage@1
SlimBreastsD=BreastsFlatness@0.33, BreastHeight@0.75, BreastPerkiness@0.75, NipplePerkiness@0.33, NippleAreola@0.67, NippleDown@0.2
BreastsA=BreatsSmall@0.5, BreastsSH@0.5, BreastCleavage@0.2, PushUp@0.5, BreastWidth@-0.75, NipplePerkiness@0.4, NippleDown@0.5, Breasts@1:-0.25
BreastsB=Breasts@-0.25, BreastsSmall@0.25, BreastsSH@0.25, BreastsSSH=0.25, BreastCleavage@0.5, BreastFlatness@0.25, BreastGravity@0.5, BreastHeight@0.25, BreastWidth@-0.75, NippleAreola@0.25, NippleDown@0.25
BreastsC=BreastsSH@0.75, BreastsSSH@0.25, BreastsFantasy@0.25, DoubleMelon@-0.5, BreastCleavage@-0.5, BreastFlatness@0.1, BreastGravity@0.75, PushUp@0.5, BreastHeight@1, BreastPerkiness@1, BreastWidth@-0.25, NippleDistance@0.75, NippleAreaola@1, NippleDown@0.75
BreastsD=BreastsSSH@0.67, DoubleMelon@0.33, BreastCleavage@0.5, BreastGravity@0.33, BreastPerkiness@1.25, BreastWidth@-1.25, NipplePerkiness@1.25, NippleSize@-0.25, NippleAreaola@1, NippleDown@0.33
CurvyBreastsA=Breasts@-1, BreastsSH@0.5, BreastCleavage@0.5, BreastFlatness@1, BreastGravity@0.5, BreastHeight@0.5, BreastWidth@-1.25, NippleAreola@1.5, NippleUp@0.75
CurvyBreastsB=Breasts@-0.25, BreastsSSH@0.25, DoubleMelon@0.33, BreastCleavage@0.75, BreastGravity@0.25, BreastWidth@-1, NippleAreola@1, NippleSize@1
CurvyBreastsC=Breasts@-0.67, BreastsSmall@0.5, BreastsSH@-1.25, BreastsSSH@1.05, BreastCleavage@0.5, BreastGravity@0.33, NippleSize@0.67, NippleAreola@0.33

These are my "realistic" body types and breast types to mix and match. All based on CBBE - I only have the CBBE race menu sliders installed.

morphs .ini

Skyrim .esm|135e6=Shoulders, ShapeSlimA, BreastsB
Skyrim .esm|aafac=Shoulders, BreastsD

This works fine with the "Imperial Captain" from the start and Alva.

But adding the following line to morphs .ini does not work:

Skyrim .esm|1e79f=Shoulders, BreastsD

1e79f is a "Bandit Thug". I have a mod that makes modifications to bandits. ("extra bandits") Could this be the reason?

Or is just that this works with only spawning characters?

Note: There is a space between dots and the preceding words. I had to do it because LL kept telling I could not post links. Delete the space if you would like to use my morphs .ini files.

• 3 weeks later...

This probably is a retarded question but I want to make sure, lol.

Before I start messing with individual NPCs, I want to set all females to UNP, but then I want to modify a custom race. I assume that to do this I gotta make first a file for Skyrim and then another for the plugin that adds those races, am I right?

Now as the second question, I understand that you can't just set low/high weight morphs for base body sliders in an easy way, but would it be possible to do something like this?

UNP=UNP Low@1.0 | UNP Low@0.75, UNP High@0.25 | UNP Low@0.5, UNP High@0.5 | UNP Low@0.25, UNP High@0.75 | UNP High@0.1
ALL|Female=UNP

So, if that works as I imagine, that would make all female NPCs look as if their bodies were UNP at either 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100 weight, am I right?

• 2 weeks later...

OK... I can't get the race filter to work at all. I've tried several combinations to see if I can GUESS how to actually use it.

Simple:

In templates.ini I have:

Imperial=7B Cleavage [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/*  */</script>

In morphs.ini I have:

ImperialRace|Female=Imperial

In that morphs file I have also tried:

Female|ImperialRace=Imperial

and

Skyrim.esm|Female|ImperialRace=Imperial

As a "control" comparison I also have:

Jenassa=7B Cleavage [email protected]/*  */,[email protected]/*  */

in templates

and

Skyrim.esm|B9982=Jenassa in morphs

And Jenassa morphs perfectly.

I would LOVE to get this working with race filters so if anyone has figured it out, please share. It's kinda driving me nuts!

Hi, I kinda arrived late to the BodyGen train, but I'm trying to get something like what you want to do, randomize bodies by race. You know, giving orcs and nords big tough bodies and giving bretons and elves skinny ones.

But I'm facing the same problem you had, did you managed to get it right?

I've read a bunch of threads but I still can't find the proper way to set the race filter

I've read like three or four possible ways:

All|Female|NordRace=....
All|Female|NordRace|=....
NordRace|Female=....
Female|NordRace=....

Wich one is the correct one?

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I couldn't find a straight answer anywhere :(

I have never gotten race filter to work. I've tried basically what you've tried. I asked in expired's thread on Nexus and didn't get an answer.

So....while I think this is an awesome feature.... it's not so awesome if you can't get it to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have issues with meshes being a black color when npcs are first edited by bodygen?

http://postimg.org/image/xffvwwjpt/full/

http://postimg.org/image/5glq61i35/full/

Hi Luffyboy,

I am having the exact same issue... and the only response i am getting is from Ousnius on Nexus forums. 

here is the link:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1280523-bodyslide-2-and-outfit-studio/page-633?hl=%20bodyslide

Heres a copy of the discussion:

JavaH, on 20 Mar 2016 - 11:31 PM, said:

ousnius, on 20 Mar 2016 - 9:22 PM, said:

In response to post #35784580.

QuoteJavaH wrote:

Hi Guys, Ousnius,

Thanks for all your hard work that went into this program/mod. :D

I am new to the forums, but I have been playing/modding Skyrim for a few years now. I only starting doing serious modding about last year and I have a lot to learn. Up until now I have solved all my issues by following some of the great guides made and published by this great community, but alas, this time i can not find information enough to solve my problem. I am really hoping someone here finds this and can show me where i am going wrong. :smile:

I am trying to get my Skyrim to be more immersive by using Racemenu's Bodygen feature, combined with UUNP and Caliente's Bodyslide 2 and outfit studio. (This is my first time using Bodyslide/ Outfit Studio so I wont be surprised if i messed something up.)

I originally have a huge mod list, but I have scaled it down to almost nothing except what is required by these 3 mods (according to my understanding), everytime i have changed/removed a mod, I started a complete new game from scratch and still the problem persists.

The problem is that the clothes/armor on most NPC's (not all npc's but it would seem to be the ones edited by bodgen) are showing up as just a mesh, with no textures applied. Now, 99% of the time if i go into the console and "Recycleactor' then the actor reappears with a texture on the clothing (Had 2 NPC's where this did not fix the problem either.) Obviously this is only temporary and i have to do it everytime my game loads.

I would really appreciate any help or advice in solving this issue.. (As a second question, has anyone gotten Bodygen and Bodyslide to work together succesfully with vanilla clothing on NPC's? Please please help. )

Sample Images:

My modlist:

1.*Unmanaged: tos_oakwood_hf

2.*Unmanaged: tos_laintardale_hf

3.*Unmanaged: tos_granitehall

4.*Unmanaged: quest_seaofghosts

5.+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD New

6.*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

7.+Optimized Dawnguard Textures - HD

8.*Unmanaged: HearthFires

9.+Optimized HearthFires Textures - HD

10.*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

11.+Optimized Dragonborn Textures - HD

12.*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

13.*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

14.*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

15.+Cleaned Vanilla EMSs

16.+Skyrim Script Extender

17.+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

18.+----dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic

19.+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch new

20.+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

21.+Falskaar Optimized

22.+Wyrmstooth Optimized

23.+TOS-SeaOfGhosts

24.+TOS-GraniteHall

25.+TOS-Laintardale

26.+TOS-Oakwood

27.+Enchantment Reload Fix

28.+Dragon Stalking Fix

29.+Follower Trap Safety

30.+Point The Way

31.+Skyrim Project Optimization

32.+Wiseman303's Critter Fixes

33.+SkyUI

34.+Main Font Replacement

35.+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

36.+Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles

37.+SkySight Skins - Ultra HD Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes (4K2K HIGH)

38.+RaceMenu

39.+HDT Physics Extensions

40.+KS Hairdos - Renewal

41.+ApachiiSkyHair natural Retexture

42.+Eyebrow Specularity Fix

43.+Maevan2's Eye Brows

44.+The Eyes Of Beauty

45.+Realistic Eye Lighting

46.+Northborn Scars

47.+D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly

48.+Cat idle animation

49.+FNIS Behavior

50.+RaceMenu Overlay Compilation

51.+Bounce and Jiggles 7.0 Required XML Kit

52.+HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP

53.+BodySlide and Outfit Studio

54.+Skyrim Enhanced -High Polygons- UUNP Bodyslide

55.+TCFixes - UUNP HDT Skyrim Clothes with Bodyslide

56.+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

57.+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager

58.+SRLE Profile

59.+Font Overhaul

60.+bugfix LvlPredatorScript

61.+NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB

62.+Immersive Horses

63.+Optimus RaceMenu Presets for Vanilla and Citrus HD Heads

64.+RaceMenu Preset Goodness

65.+Ellesin

66.+NPCProc

67.+Modwat.ch (Skyrim Mod Watcher)

68.# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Active Plugins:

1.Skyrim.esmesm

2.Update.esmesm

3.Dawnguard.esmesm

4.HearthFires.esmesm

5.Dragonborn.esmesm

6.Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.espesp

7.Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmesm

8.SkyUI.espesp

9.FNIS.espesp

10.RaceMenu.espesp

11.RaceMenuOverlays.espesp

12.RaceMenuPlugin.espesp

13.XPMSE.espesp

14.KS Hairdo's.espesp

15.NB-Scars.espesp

16.TheEyesOfBeauty.espesp

17.RealisticEyeLighting.espesp

18.Alternate Start - Live Another Life.espesp

19.RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espesp

My PC specs:

Intel i5 5670K @ 4.4Ghz

16Gb Dominator GT (4x4gb 2133mhz)

MSI Radeon R9390 8GB

Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1

AMD driver: 16.1.1 Crimson

The missing textures are weird, but I think it can only mean a bug with RaceMenu or your RAM/VRAM running out of space.

Have you tried installing the HDT Physics Extensions yet (even if you don't use physics, see FAQ)?

Hi Ousnius,

Thanks for taking the time to reply,

I do have HDT physics extensions installed "39.+HDT Physics Extension"

Also it is impossible that i ran out of ram/vram, I have 16gb of ram, 8gb of vram and i am running windows 7 64bit (so there is no 4gb limit like Win 8 or 10).

I suspect it is bodyslide and Racemenu bodygen not playing nice - but i can not get confirmation one way or another. At the same time I can not believe I am the only person who is trying to use bodygen and bodyslide in this way? :blink:

I have posted on Racemenu's forum - but no reply as yet... :sad:

Again, any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi Ousnius, Nexus Community

Just as an update, I installed a fresh Skyrim on my friend's pc as a test (brand new i7, 16gb of ram, and a nvidia 980ti running windows 7 64bit.)

I installed again only the required files for Bodyslide with UUNP and for racemenu, this time without mod organizer. (tried with enb and without..)

If i do not give bodygen changes to the body (morphs.ini and Tepmlate.ini for xpmse.esp (which is my last plugin to adjust the npc's in this setup.) then the clothes show up with textures and hdt.. but as soon as I give bodygen morphs.ini and Templates.ini values for UUNP, the bodies of the npc's obviously have different various shapes in game as expected, the clothes change shape and form as expected to fit the new shape (these are not extreme shapes as you can see in the images of my first post). The problem of the textures not applying on characters with a morph persists though. They have a solid mesh, as in my first post.

I am not having any response on the Racemenu forum ( although i will make another post with these findings. )

I am going crazy here, am I doing something wrong and I am the only person with this issue?

Or has no one else tried bodygen with bodyslide... for the npc's?

If anyone has managed to get bodygen with bodyslide to work together successfully... please help me.

My first Post regarding this issue (for convenience).

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Please guys, is there anyone on here that can verify they got bodygen and bodyslide to work properly (With or without UUNP)? 

If so please help.. i am not lazy, I have been searching the web, I will help in any capacity I can...  Please please help ?

Thanks in advance 

@Mrgr1m

thanks for the headsup via pm.

My gaming rig is out until this year's black friday where i'm gonna rebuild so I cant do any testing.

During my testing a few months back, i narrowed the problem to 2 highly likely possibilities due to how the nature of black textures was very random and sporadic (on the first test run, NPC A would get no textures while NPC B would, on the second test run it would be vice versa) and since expired said he never had an issue, it lead me to believe that the problem could be on my end. 

1: Lack of VRAM/RAM/Performance hardware

2. Radeon graphics cards ( specs: Radeon HD 7970m crossfire) - known to not play nice with skyrim

Was hoping my upgrade to gtx 1080 in november would make a difference but it would seem that your friend's 980ti didnt make a difference

It is worth noting that some of my npcs did get their texture applied which is different from yours which seem to be an all the npc case.

It is annoying though as i guess expired cant bug fix a bug that he himself cannot replicate :/

@Luffyboy,

Thanks for the reply. :)

I find it interesting that you also think it is VRAM/Ram/Performance issue. I am not saying my hardware is the best there is.. But, what kind of hardware are you guys running that has this working correctly then?

Please can someone take the time to read through my linked post? i have tested this on 2 separate pc's.

1 is my own i5, R9 390 8gb card, 16gb of ram (Dominator Platinum), and 1 is a friend's brand new, i7 K, nvidia 980ti 6gb card, with 16gb of ram... It was a clean skyrim install, with only Bodygen, Bodyslide studio, HDT PE and uunp. (No mods except those necessary to run these mods. Tested both using mod organizer and also not using any mod manager)

So my conclusion is completely different to yours luffyboy. :s

Based on what i can see, this cannot be hardware related.. but error in the implementation or configuration on my end... or some weird conflict between Bodygen templates and bodyslide with Uunp High poly clothes.

Again.. please anyone that has Bodygen working with Bodyslide (even if not using Uunp) please could you either pm me, or preferable make a post here on how you got it working, maybe link your templates and morph files or however you think you can assist.. I am really desperate to get this working. 

Thanks in advance.

Previous post:

QuoteJavaH wrote:

Hi Guys, Ousnius,

Thanks for all your hard work that went into this program/mod. :D

I am new to the forums, but I have been playing/modding Skyrim for a few years now. I only starting doing serious modding about last year and I have a lot to learn. Up until now I have solved all my issues by following some of the great guides made and published by this great community, but alas, this time i can not find information enough to solve my problem. I am really hoping someone here finds this and can show me where i am going wrong. :smile:

I am trying to get my Skyrim to be more immersive by using Racemenu's Bodygen feature, combined with UUNP and Caliente's Bodyslide 2 and outfit studio. (This is my first time using Bodyslide/ Outfit Studio so I wont be surprised if i messed something up.)
I originally have a huge mod list, but I have scaled it down to almost nothing except what is required by these 3 mods (according to my understanding), everytime i have changed/removed a mod, I started a complete new game from scratch and still the problem persists.

The problem is that the clothes/armor on most NPC's (not all npc's but it would seem to be the ones edited by bodgen) are showing up as just a mesh, with no textures applied. Now, 99% of the time if i go into the console and "Recycleactor' then the actor reappears with a texture on the clothing (Had 2 NPC's where this did not fix the problem either.) Obviously this is only temporary and i have to do it everytime my game loads.

I would really appreciate any help or advice in solving this issue.. (As a second question, has anyone gotten Bodygen and Bodyslide to work together succesfully with vanilla clothing on NPC's? Please please help. )

Sample Images:

My modlist:

1.*Unmanaged: tos_oakwood_hf
2.*Unmanaged: tos_laintardale_hf
3.*Unmanaged: tos_granitehall
4.*Unmanaged: quest_seaofghosts
5.+Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD New
6.*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
7.+Optimized Dawnguard Textures - HD
8.*Unmanaged: HearthFires
9.+Optimized HearthFires Textures - HD
10.*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
11.+Optimized Dragonborn Textures - HD
12.*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
13.*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
14.*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
15.+Cleaned Vanilla EMSs
16.+Skyrim Script Extender
17.+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
18.+----dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic
19.+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch new
20.+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
21.+Falskaar Optimized
22.+Wyrmstooth Optimized
23.+TOS-SeaOfGhosts
24.+TOS-GraniteHall
25.+TOS-Laintardale
26.+TOS-Oakwood
27.+Enchantment Reload Fix
28.+Dragon Stalking Fix
29.+Follower Trap Safety
30.+Point The Way
31.+Skyrim Project Optimization
32.+Wiseman303's Critter Fixes
33.+SkyUI
34.+Main Font Replacement
35.+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
36.+Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles
37.+SkySight Skins - Ultra HD Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes (4K2K HIGH)
38.+RaceMenu
39.+HDT Physics Extensions
40.+KS Hairdos - Renewal
41.+ApachiiSkyHair natural Retexture
42.+Eyebrow Specularity Fix
43.+Maevan2's Eye Brows
44.+The Eyes Of Beauty
45.+Realistic Eye Lighting
46.+Northborn Scars
47.+D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly
48.+Cat idle animation
49.+FNIS Behavior
50.+RaceMenu Overlay Compilation
51.+Bounce and Jiggles 7.0 Required XML Kit
52.+HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP
53.+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
54.+Skyrim Enhanced -High Polygons- UUNP Bodyslide
55.+TCFixes - UUNP HDT Skyrim Clothes with Bodyslide
56.+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
57.+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager
58.+SRLE Profile
59.+Font Overhaul
60.+bugfix LvlPredatorScript
61.+NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB
62.+Immersive Horses
63.+Optimus RaceMenu Presets for Vanilla and Citrus HD Heads
64.+RaceMenu Preset Goodness
65.+Ellesin
66.+NPCProc
67.+Modwat.ch (Skyrim Mod Watcher)
68.# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Active Plugins:

1.Skyrim.esmesm
2.Update.esmesm
3.Dawnguard.esmesm
4.HearthFires.esmesm
5.Dragonborn.esmesm
6.Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.espesp
7.Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmesm
8.SkyUI.espesp
9.FNIS.espesp
10.RaceMenu.espesp
11.RaceMenuOverlays.espesp
12.RaceMenuPlugin.espesp
13.XPMSE.espesp
14.KS Hairdo's.espesp
15.NB-Scars.espesp
16.TheEyesOfBeauty.espesp
17.RealisticEyeLighting.espesp
18.Alternate Start - Live Another Life.espesp
19.RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espesp

My PC specs:

Intel i5 5670K @ 4.4Ghz
16Gb Dominator GT (4x4gb 2133mhz)
MSI Radeon R9390 8GB
Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
AMD driver: 16.1.1 Crimson

The missing textures are weird, but I think it can only mean a bug with RaceMenu or your RAM/VRAM running out of space.
Have you tried installing the HDT Physics Extensions yet (even if you don't use physics, see FAQ)?

Hi Ousnius,

Thanks for taking the time to reply,

I do have HDT physics extensions installed "39.+HDT Physics Extension"
Also it is impossible that i ran out of ram/vram, I have 16gb of ram, 8gb of vram and i am running windows 7 64bit (so there is no 4gb limit like Win 8 or 10).

I suspect it is bodyslide and Racemenu bodygen not playing nice - but i can not get confirmation one way or another. At the same time I can not believe I am the only person who is trying to use bodygen and bodyslide in this way? :blink:

I have posted on Racemenu's forum - but no reply as yet... :sad:

Again, any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi Ousnius, Nexus Community

Just as an update, I installed a fresh Skyrim on my friend's pc as a test (brand new i7, 16gb of ram, and a nvidia 980ti running windows 7 64bit.)

I installed again only the required files for Bodyslide with UUNP and for racemenu, this time without mod organizer. (tried with enb and without..)

If i do not give bodygen changes to the body (morphs.ini and Tepmlate.ini for xpmse.esp (which is my last plugin to adjust the npc's in this setup.) then the clothes show up with textures and hdt.. but as soon as I give bodygen morphs.ini and Templates.ini values for UUNP, the bodies of the npc's obviously have different various shapes in game as expected, the clothes change shape and form as expected to fit the new shape (these are not extreme shapes as you can see in the images of my first post). The problem of the textures not applying on characters with a morph persists though. They have a solid mesh, as in my first post.

I am not having any response on the Racemenu forum ( although i will make another post with these findings. )

I am going crazy here, am I doing something wrong and I am the only person with this issue?
Or has no one else tried bodygen with bodyslide... for the npc's?

If anyone has managed to get bodygen with bodyslide to work together successfully... please help me.

• 3 weeks later...

The morphs will forever be in your save game. Expired hadn't added a way to remove the BodyGen morphs to the mod itself, but there are Papyrus script functions to remove all morphs, that you can make use of if you know how to script in Papyrus.  :angel:

Otherwise, there's no way to remove them (well deleting your SKSE co-save file will do it, but break a lot of other things on the way).

Are you referring to the function RemoveAllOverrides?

Are you referring to the function RemoveAllOverrides?

NiOverride.psc:
; Clears all body morphs for an actor
Function ClearMorphs(ObjectReference ref) native global

Call it with for example "NiOverride.ClearMorphs(Game.GetPlayer())".

It's really kinda too bad that can't be done from console. So if you have a character in a save whose body is just not what you want, you could clear morphs and redo it in racemenu.

Example:

I've switched to zeroed slider bodies and bodygen. In one profile I have Serana, but apparently didn't set her correctly in BodyGen and her body came out with one of the randoms for All|Female

If I make her a follower in EFF I can access racemenu for her but changing her results in an odd bump at her belly. I assume because I'm essentially attempting to morph a body that is already morphed.

If I could clear morphs first and THEN hit her in RaceMenu..... that'd probably work.

I wrote JUGs because I like dialogue. And I've leaned to do some things in dialogue. Makes me wonder if I couldn't create dialogue for clearing morphs

"Your body isn't quite right. Let's start over"

with a script fragment that does something like:

NiOverride.ClearMorphs(akSpeaker()) ...... (I'd have to look again at how I did other things with the NPC I'm speaking to)

OK, here's a question...

I know the morphs get written into the save. Once an NPC is morphed, they're morphed.

Question: WHEN does this happen?

IF, for example, I have a profile, with a character fresh out of Helgen.... hasn't met any other NPCs outside of Helgen yet. ....

Have all of the morphs already been written to that save and now there's no "fixing" it?

Or do the morphs actually happen the first time the NPC is actually rendered?

chajapa,

I was thinking of creating a shout that would clear the morphs on the target, then check to see if there is a local JSON file with the same name as the NPC. If the JSON file exists, then read it and apply the morphs. It would probably be better if it read the morphs.ini and template.ini files.  The reason why I thought about apply the morph myself is I have noticed that RaceMenu appears to set limits on the maximum morph values. I seen larger values work in Body Slide that don't seem to get applied to the NPC's morphs.  It requires more testing to confirm though.

chajapa,

I was thinking of creating a shout that would clear the morphs on the target, then check to see if there is a local JSON file with the same name as the NPC. If the JSON file exists, then read it and apply the morphs. It would probably be better if it read the morphs.ini and template.ini files.  The reason why I thought about apply the morph myself is I have noticed that RaceMenu appears to set limits on the maximum morph values. I seen larger values work in Body Slide that don't seem to get applied to the NPC's morphs.  It requires more testing to confirm though.

I would LOVE a shout (or something) that clears morphs on the targeted NPC!

It would have to be pretty short range shout or you'd clear anyone in the area! heheh

If you make a simple version that just clears morphs, I'd like to test it. I don't need it reading JSON files or anything. Just clear morphs and I can RaceMenu from there.