On 9/24/2020 at 11:47 AM, shiagwen said:

Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S1 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S2 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S3 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S4 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
 4 mögliche Konsistenzprobleme

You dont care ?

23 minutes ago, marcob3 said:

Hi, i have a strange bug where all the furniture are black until i reach the last stage of  every sex animation, someone know  how i can fix this? i was thinking to an enb illumination problem but is not that the source of this mess... 

does this only happen for Anubs Anim Objects? 

ANUBS CREATURE ANIMATIONS
ERROR(2012): Konnte nicht erzeugen: FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior.hkx    

konnte nicht erzeugen means : can not make

The original animation without any changes is defect ! I  write this since weeks and no response  :

Duplicate AnimEvent Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S1 for sabrecat, mods Anubs Creature and Anubs_Old
Duplicate AnimEvent Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S2 for sabrecat, mods Anubs Creature and Anubs_Old
Duplicate AnimEvent Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S3 for sabrecat, mods Anubs Creature and Anubs_Old
Duplicate AnimEvent Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S4 for sabrecat, mods Anubs Creature and Anubs_Old
 4 possible consistence issues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ALl the table animations of other mods like funbizz or nibbles have a much too low table now. these mods are still the same, it is another one who overwrite their old table. and i think it is anubs here.

i also dont understand why  anub does not react on the fnis error of sabretooth consistence double events

Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S1 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S2 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S3 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S4 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old

especially because it is not possible to work on the animation list and delete one sabrecat animation.  from anubs creature animations a new behaviour file, even without any change in the animation list, can not be created. so there are fundamental errors here !

Hi don't know if asked before. But are the furnitures not supposed to appear? On some of the animations it appears, like chair_doggy, but on some, like anubs-bed furnitures don't appear.

• 3 weeks later...

These are some good animations. I just wanna thank you for the what you have allowed us to use. I was looking through animations and sorting some out due to animation limit. And noticed that it contained hkx files that were named cancun and chaurus test 1. what are these animations? are these important or can I just remove them?

• 4 weeks later...