So I use the femdom footjob anim, and before the feet would over shoot the penis and stroke the air beside it, but it was easily fixed by rotating the scene, now for some reason the foot is clipping inside the penis and the toes are mashed together. I tried rerunning FNIS and redownloading it but it's not working or fixing it. Anybody herupa me prease.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what do I need to make the giant animations work? Installing FNIS Creature Pack, MNC & Creature Framework alone & running them in FNIS without any problems gave me 3 giant animations that don't show up in the SLAL MCM & crash my game upon the animation being called on. So I disabled them in SexLab's animation toggle mcm & installed your pack & when it calls on one of your animations, my game still crashes. Is there some unspoken giant mod I need to make them work?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 2:26 AM, Destroyah340 said:

Hey what do I need to make the giant animations work? Installing FNIS Creature Pack, MNC & Creature Framework alone & running them in FNIS without any problems gave me 3 giant animations that don't show up in the SLAL MCM & crash my game upon the animation being called on. So I disabled them in SexLab's animation toggle mcm & installed your pack & when it calls on one of your animations, my game still crashes. Is there some unspoken giant mod I need to make them work?

If they don't show in the SLAL MCM then there is something very wrong somewhere, but it's not this mods fault, they show for me and work perfectly in game, ( The Giant Fucktoy animation is BRUTAL ), I don't have any mods that do anything to giants, other than MNC of course.

Only thing I can think of is something from Leito's SLAL pack, that includes a giant mesh fix, but it says it's only a fix for a knuckle on one hand, but with or without that the giant animations should still show in the SLAL MCM.

Anyways just dropped in to look at your latest stuff Anubis and thank you once again for sharing this excellent work.... oh and please take the time to sort out your Skyrim CTD fest, then you can enjoy your own animations for 8+ hours like I do lol.... oh and I play VL and Female and love the 'Evil' look, so personally I think it's a shame there's no animations for it, but it's not something to cry about, there's plenty of human/animal stuff to keep me entertained.

On 28/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, LinkMazter7 said:

You'll probably be able to make an exact replica yourself in ECE before they release it to the public ^^;
Serious note, most people rarely share OC presets, you're legit gonna need to find some other preset available for DL, or make one yourself.

Maybe not, but I still have hopes, Talos have mercy XD

Captura.PNG

On 4/29/2018 at 10:31 AM, LuckyStyler97 said:

I kinda have a problem with the "Anub Human"pack... if i try to load a savegame I get a CTD.

A bit late, but you will want FNIS XXL, and even then you'll only be able to use ~16000 - 20000 animations.
If you use poser mods, or FunnyBizness SLAL pack, I would recommend you cut out some of the animation/poses.
Ideally you delete the hkx files you don't want, and then remove them from the appropriate lines from FNIS text(usually in the same subfolder). Maybe even remove the animation data from the appropriate .json(SLAL packs).
Doing this is the proper way(I believe) to remove animations from your load order. Then of course, rerun FNIS after.

3 hours ago, PandoTRF said:

I just putted the mod to the game folder with NMM but I think there's no anub's animations. I can't see the "Forced footjob" or anything on the list and when I work as a Prostitute the animations don't shows up.

This is an SLAL pack (SLAL = Sexlab Animation Loader).  Did you install SLAL and then activate the animations.  Did you even run FNIS to get the animations added to the game?

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

This is an SLAL pack (SLAL = Sexlab Animation Loader).  Did you install SLAL and then activate the animations.  Did you even run FNIS to get the animations added to the game?

Yes, I did it now. I activated thanks! I hope I will see the animations while working az a prostitute.

The crashing is caused by a mod with too many animations, even if it still falls under fnis xxl's limit. I'm specifically talking about ZaZ animation pack, if you've got version 8 roll back to 7, and if that doesn't work try trimming down your anim count by removing other mods.

So, I hate to ask, but since no one else has... Is Anub done with everything besides Patreon? I mean, he still posts on threads from time to time, but he hasn't released anything for non-patrons in three months. He's still making content, I know that, and great content, too, so I'm bummed he hasn't shared it.