4 hours ago, mangalo said:

Has anyone encountered this in his/her enchanting menu ?

ZS5jWvN.png

I had this just last weekend. There was something extra in my inventory which I could only see with the console command inv. Can't remember what the ID was but removing it with the removeitem command worked for me and so far there hasn't been any consequences.

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:05 PM, Sural Argonus said:

Bringing this up again...

I would like to know if anyone is willing or capable of adding more styles to this mod.  Or even maybe styles from here

I don't care about the colors, and also maybe adding functionality for males if possible?

If the OP isn't willing is someone else able to take over?  I don't have the skills, tools or patience to take over, or I would.   :classic_biggrin:

Well, since mod does exactly the same as the penis option i doubt there will ever be a version for males, unless you want to them to not have a penis at all.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2016 at 9:38 PM, kanne28 said:

Question: what do I have to do for hair to be shown on characters? Downloaded tha all-in-one file and the bodyslide one. I see nothing. Yes, I run SOS and can see the options on the MCM. But nothing happens.

EDIT: Never mind. Just figured it out.

Care to share?  I'm having the same issue...

On 19/2/2018 at 11:25 PM, MiriamGarrity said:

Did you figure it out? Same thing happening here

Fixed, well more like it fixed itself, for some reason the game wasn't loading the mcm menu for the mod, after restarting the pc it loaded

On 2/19/2018 at 6:25 PM, MiriamGarrity said:

Well, that was along time ago but let's see if I can help. Make sure that all the hair options are enabled for the races. If that doesn't work, click on Reset SOS in the MCM; that usually does the trick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!
I repeat here a question already posed in the "General Discussion" section:
My character is a North, with UUNP.

When I click on "Download this file",  SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females 1.3b offers this download list:

SOS Pubic Hair for Females.rar 5.66 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon 1.1.7z 3.12 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females CBBE Bodyslide.7z 12.65 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females UUNP Bodyslide.7z 30.49 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles in One) .7z 3.05 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon 1.2.7z 3.08 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3.7z 3.06 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon 1.3.7z 3.05 MB

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3b.7z 3.08 MB

Which file (or files) should I download?

(Maybe the question has already been asked, but the post is long, and I do not know English: this is a google-translation.)
Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, found a nasty bug.
When you use the mod Populated Skyrim Legendary some older male NPC load a female pubic mesh instead of the SOS male schlongs.

I found this in an orgy scene, where some laes had grey "monochrome" shlongs and I wanted to figure out why.
So I loaded the SoS MCM menu and found that their equipped schlong had been one of the female pubic meshes.

The ESP of Populated Skyrim Legendary has no errors, the affected NPCs are declared as "respawn" without the "female" flag.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2018 at 9:42 AM, bbsnipo said:

How do I use this with SSE?

Install theothers link above and the main file downloaded at the top.   

Copy the 3 textures from

texture/actors/character/sos/Pubic Hair for Females

to

texture/actors/character/female

Run bodyslide for SSE CBBE

Set up additional stuff in the SOS MCM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 12:41 AM, t3h0th3r said:

I made a CBBE SE Bodyslide of this for anyone interested. And yes it works with SOS SE (Full, not light).

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon - CBBE SE - Bodyslide.7z

Posting with @Raistlin1's premission.

Thanks for the port! It works almost perfectly!

Going to report one bug. When using in-game RaceMenu morphs, the meshes... break? Explode? It looks like a violent physics glitch, with meshes stretching everywhere (and tanking FPS).

As long as you don't mess with the morphs in-game, there is no issue. Changing the shape in BodySlide is perfectly functional. Unfortunately, this makes the meshes unusable with any mod that changes BodyMorphs in-game (such as NPC body randomizers like BodyGen, or the numerous pregnancy mods).

Otherwise, thanks again for the port!

On 11/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, OTC said:

As long as you don't mess with the morphs in-game, there is no issue. Changing the shape in BodySlide is perfectly functional. Unfortunately, this makes the meshes unusable with any mod that changes BodyMorphs in-game (such as NPC body randomizers like BodyGen, or the numerous pregnancy mods).

I can confirm that bug, the second a morphed character gets naked, eternal darkness.

Hi, last time i played Skyrim there was a version of this mod (or another..) what uses the same meshes, but was applyable through racemenu - was this mod a previos version of this mod? 

or where can i find it? ?

i need it to use it as Mesh-seam-hider for my futa-char... xD

but i have to say: an SoS version is pretty nice - different pubic-hairs for everyone x)

3 hours ago, Harlekin said:

Hi, last time i played Skyrim there was a version of this mod (or another..) what uses the same meshes, but was applyable through racemenu - was this mod a previos version of this mod? 

or where can i find it? ?

i need it to use it as Mesh-seam-hider for my futa-char... xD

but i have to say: an SoS version is pretty nice - different pubic-hairs for everyone x)

I believe this is what you're looking for: 

IIRC this mod took the assets from PaintedLady and ported them into the SoS framework.

Also @t3h0th3r, sorry for annoying you, but can you take a look at the meshes you uploaded and see if the BodyMorphs are working for you? They appear to be broken when morphing ingame with RaceMenu. Otherwise, if you don't want to do it, can you send us a tutorial or link to a tutorial so we can try to fix it ourselves? ?

37 minutes ago, OTC said:

IIRC this mod took the assets from PaintedLady and ported them into the SoS framework.

Also @t3h0th3r, sorry for annoying you, but can you take a look at the meshes you uploaded and see if the BodyMorphs are working for you? They appear to be broken when morphing ingame with RaceMenu. Otherwise, if you don't want to do it, can you send us a tutorial or link to a tutorial so we can try to fix it ourselves? ?

Thanks a lot :)  I'll hope they work well together 

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, elsexyboygian said:

How do we get this to not take up an armor slot? I cant wear bikni armor top and thong at the same time.

If you equip the bikini top, then go into SOS' MCM menu(the Player/NPC submenu), and set it as revealing, you will be able to wear the top and bottom piece together. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 4:03 PM, OTC said:

I have an idea as to why this happens but i’m not sure i can fix it: 

PL had the pubes on the head mesh so the hair color would match. Afaik head meshes don’t have tri files (needed for morphs). I’ll look into it.