Question: what do I have to do for hair to be shown on characters? Downloaded tha all-in-one file and the bodyslide one. I see nothing. Yes, I run SOS and can see the options on the MCM. But nothing happens.

EDIT: Never mind. Just figured it out.

For some reason all other npc's use the same color as my female character has. So now i'm forced to have black hair else it wouldn't make any sense to the others. Any idea what could be wrong? I have the AIO ackage btw. Not very sure what version though...

Yep. It's a game issue. Several have tried to fix it. So far no fix.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone incorporated the additional meshes from Cubic 3D Pubic Hairstyles?

Bringing this up again...

I would like to know if anyone is willing or capable of adding more styles to this mod.  Or even maybe styles from here

I don't care about the colors, and also maybe adding functionality for males if possible?

If the OP isn't willing is someone else able to take over?  I don't have the skills, tools or patience to take over, or I would.   :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this working for a while, but then I reinstalled SOS, and now the hair doesn't show up. When I go into the SOS MCM submenu, it says no SOS compatible skeleton. I use XPMSE. I tried completely uninstalling both this and SOS and starting over, but no dice. Obviously it CAN work, since it did briefly, but I don't know what I did wrong. I ran FNIS each time I uninstalled or reinstalled (not sure if necessary but still...).

I use UNP, if that matters. If my load order is relevant to this issue, I can get that, but I'm just asking to see if I missed something obvious first.

I had this working for a while, but then I reinstalled SOS, and now the hair doesn't show up. When I go into the SOS MCM submenu, it says no SOS compatible skeleton. I use XPMSE. I tried completely uninstalling both this and SOS and starting over, but no dice. Obviously it CAN work, since it did briefly, but I don't know what I did wrong. I ran FNIS each time I uninstalled or reinstalled (not sure if necessary but still...).

I use UNP, if that matters. If my load order is relevant to this issue, I can get that, but I'm just asking to see if I missed something obvious first.

Lots of mods will try to overwrite the XPMSE skeleton for some reason. Make sure that XPMSE is the absolute highest priority mod.

Lots of mods will try to overwrite the XPMSE skeleton for some reason. Make sure that XPMSE is the absolute highest priority mod.

Not sure whether you meant top of the load list, i.e. loading first, or at the bottom so it loads last.... either way though doesn't seem to matter

nvm I'm an idiot. Yeah I put it at the bottom of the list and now the hair shows up. Though, the MCM menu still says no compatible skeleton, and I'm not able to change what style my character uses.

So, is there a fix for this? How do I choose what hair my character uses?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.  I've read through all the posts but I can't find the answer to the problem I'm having.  Before I describe it, let me first start by asking this question first.  Does this mod allow pubic hair on females with the futa mod? 

My specific problem is that I can't display a schlong on a female and pubic hair at the same time.  In the MCM menu for SoS, if I pick one of the pubic hairs, then the hair is visible and the schlong disappears.  If I switch back over to a schlong, the hair vanishes and the schlong is now visible. 

If this mod doesn't allow both at the same time, does anyone know of one that does allow pubic hair around SoS schlongs for females?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.  I've read through all the posts but I can't find the answer to the problem I'm having.  Before I describe it, let me first start by asking this question first.  Does this mod allow pubic hair on females with the futa mod? 

My specific problem is that I can't display a schlong on a female and pubic hair at the same time.  In the MCM menu for SoS, if I pick one of the pubic hairs, then the hair is visible and the schlong disappears.  If I switch back over to a schlong, the hair vanishes and the schlong is now visible. 

If this mod doesn't allow both at the same time, does anyone know of one that does allow pubic hair around SoS schlongs for females?

Thanks.

There is a pubic hair plugin for RaceMenu that can be used with a female schlong from SOS.  I can't remember the name or find it in my NMM right now, but I got it from LL.

EDIT:  Yeah, I still can't find it.  The Painted Lady Redone on LL looks a lot like what the mod that I have does.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1445-2016-august-18-added-link-to-darker-texture-options-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

EDIT 2:  Turns out that was the mod I have.  I installed it before I installed NMM, so it isn't listed in NMM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello.

Was wondering if this mod was still being worked on. Some things I would like to see...

• Color match for pubes for all naked/revealing ladies (not just player)
  • Pubes can be sized for hair growth (close to skin or big ol' bush)
  • Natural Hair color tag for dyed hair (blonde with brunette pubes)
  • Normal Bush pubes selection (a fifth choice)

Good mod anyways and I will keep using it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem with this mod and I need help. The problem is that the pubic hair seems to be inside of the vagina/pelvis and, for example, in Nord case only the very hairy bush tops are visible (like an iceberg :s ). Other races which have smaller bushes (f.e. Breton) are completely "shaved" because all the pubic hair is inside the vagina/pelvis. I use CBBE and the XPMSE is written on top of everything so that nothing would overwrite it and it is also the last thing to be loaded in plugins order. I also tried to overwrite XPMSE with SOS skeletons and nothing changed (pubic hair is still displayed like an "iceberg"). I attached a photo of my current complete mods load order list as maybe it would help to identify the problem. SOS also says "no SOS compatible skeleton".

EDIT : works fine with CBBE skinny version, but bugged with other options (vanilla which is probably the best choice and of course the busty version). This mod definitely needs new version to make it compatible with other two body variants of popular CBBE if they are installed instead of the skinny variant.

post-1914967-0-05583600-1493153461_thumb.jpg

Hello.

Was wondering if this mod was still being worked on. Some things I would like to see...

• Color match for pubes for all naked/revealing ladies (not just player)
  • Pubes can be sized for hair growth (close to skin or big ol' bush)
  • Natural Hair color tag for dyed hair (blonde with brunette pubes)
  • Normal Bush pubes selection (a fifth choice)
Good mod anyways and I will keep using it.

From what I remember about this mod and playing around with it,

1. a script is required to fix the color for the player.

2. For NPCs, that same script does not work. It's a problem with the game engine.

3. You can open the CK, using Painted Lady as a master file, and add the pubic hair as a head part to NPCs. This WILL make the rug match the drapes. However, it also gives the NPC the dreaded potato face.

Hello, I have a problem with this mod and I need help. The problem is that the pubic hair seems to be inside of the vagina/pelvis and, for example, in Nord case only the very hairy bush tops are visible (like an iceberg :s ). Other races which have smaller bushes (f.e. Breton) are completely "shaved" because all the pubic hair is inside the vagina/pelvis. I use CBBE and the XPMSE is written on top of everything so that nothing would overwrite it and it is also the last thing to be loaded in plugins order. I also tried to overwrite XPMSE with SOS skeletons and nothing changed (pubic hair is still displayed like an "iceberg"). I attached a photo of my current complete mods load order list as maybe it would help to identify the problem. SOS also says "no SOS compatible skeleton".

EDIT : works fine with CBBE skinny version, but bugged with other options (vanilla which is probably the best choice and of course the busty version). This mod definitely needs new version to make it compatible with other two body variants of popular CBBE if they are installed instead of the skinny variant.

Sounds like you need to download the bodyslide files and generate new meshes. The pubic hairs are sourced from the Painted Lady. They're around somewhere. I'd have to dig them up.

Sounds like you need to download the bodyslide files and generate new meshes. The pubic hairs are sourced from the Painted Lady. They're around somewhere. I'd have to dig them up.

New CBBE version has "big bottom" included in its Vanilla version and the Busty version has even bigger bottom. Probably this mod was developed for the older, more skinny version and that's why pubic hair currently "drowns" into the pelvis/vagina with the most popular variants. Needs new install wizard with three different options developed (pubic hair for CBBE skinny, pubic hair for CBBE Vanilla and pubic hair CBBE Busty).

• 3 weeks later...

May I hope to see it working on NPCs someday?

As Badcock said earlier in the thread, it's an oversight in the game engine itself that we unfortunately cannot fix through a script. I've spent the last day trying to figure it out--it seems that the scripting function used to update hair colours only works on the player character, and nobody else. There's no problem finding out what the hair colour of an NPC is, but there simply isn't a way to force it to visually update along with the player (or maybe the function's just broken, certainly wouldn't surprise me).

As far as I've been able to tell, I haven't found a single mod that's been able to dynamically update an NPC's hair colour through a script in-game, so it's definitely been tried before, and we're definitely not the only ones with the same problem.

Maybe if we ask the SKSE guys nicely, they could take a look at it--SKSE's the reason I can even check hair colours through a script, after all--but seeing how long it's been taking to port the original SKSE over to the Special Edition, they are probably busy with IRL things right now.

Tl;DR Unfortunately, not. Maybe one day if SKSE makes it possible.

• 3 months later...

Hi im confused at the moment with the 'reveal' settings, and slots (Especially the bikini armor mod)

Is there any way to keep the hair to show when i equip bikini bottoms from that specific mod?  Im unsure if its a mismatch between the SOS slot and devious devices equip, anybody have any ideas?

Edit: It seems that devious devices equip isnt fully the culprit of my issue, when the mod is uninstalled i still have the issue
I have used TESVedit to change slots around and even with all the items i want equiped, not all show up

• 2 months later...