View File

Description
This mod utilizes the SOS framework in order to add color-matching* pubic hair to females. There are four different meshes that are used: Bush, Wild, Landing Strip, Untamed. The different races use them as follows:

• Bush: Breton, Redguard (plus Afflicted)
  • Wild: Dark Elf, Nord (plus Dremora and Elder)
  • Landing Strip: High Elf, Imperial
  • Untamed: Orc, Wood Elf
  • Shaved: Argonian, Khajiit

The "all-in-one" version allows you to customize any race with any pubic hair style. (Argonian and Khajiit still use "shaved"; but if you want to change this just remove them from the "shaved" style and add them to the desired hairstyles in TES5Edit or in CK.)

Bodytype
The primary bodytype is CBBE and I've included a download for the bodyslide files (the bodyslide files are HDT). I have no plans to implement this for other body types but anyone else is welcome to do so if they want to.

UUNP bodyslide files are also available, thanks to bahamut2119.

Installation

1. Use your preferred mod manager
  2. Install Schlongs of Skyrim
  3. Install this mod
  4. Run LOOT

*Known Issues

• As of v1.3 there is a script that causes the pubic hair color to update upon being equipped. This still doesn't apply to NPCs, unfortunately.
  • Despite the script, sometimes something happens and you still have to manually change the color. To do this, simply enter the racemenu (open console with ~ and type "showracemenu" without the quotes) and edit your hair color in order to get the pubic hair to change color (you can change it back, you just need to edit it). Alternatively, you can equip something that covers slot 52 and then unequip it.
  • If you equip an item that doesn't cover slot 52 the pubic hair will show up, even if it's something that covers the crotch. This is normal behavior of the armor slot system and as far as I know nothing can be done about it. If you want to run around in underwear that's not slot 52 you'll have to use "No Schlong" or some sort of "shaved" variant.

Permissions
Anyone is free to modify this as they want (e.g., change the race assignments around, change the bodytypes for the meshes), but don't claim this as your own work. It's really a group effort anyway since all I did was compile existing assets into a usable addon for SOS.

Additional Information
This works great with Erundil's SOS Female Schlongifier, which effectively acts as a "shaved" variant for all races. I may add a "shaved" variant to the AIO at some point, but for now I don't really have the motivation to do so. Erundil's addon works perfectly fine.

Mods Used in Screenshots
Here are the mods I use. I don't remember which hairs I used so I listed all of the ones I have installed. (I'm not using ENB.)

Thanks and Credit

• Sharlikran for TES5Edit
  • PsychoMachina for The Painted Lady, and by extension DorkDiva, NuclearSatan, and Vioxsis for the meshes
  • B3lisario, Smurf, and VectorPlexus for SOS
  • nonor071 for the darker pubic hair textures
  • bahamut2119 for the UUNP bodyslide files
  • Caliente for CBBE and Bodyslide
  • Erundil for the SOS Female Schlongifier addon and for helping me realize SoS can be used for more than just adding schlongs to men
  • markdf for the color-updating script
  • Various others who liked this idea which gave me the motivation to actually upload it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, CBBE, UUNP, Bodyslide
  • Special Edition Compatible

-

can you make these two pubic hair made for futanari characters?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10?do=findComment&comment=633936

-

I don't plan on doing anything like that.  The framework is there now, though (well, it always has been), and I hope my mod has perhaps shown a little more of what SoS can do beyond simply adding schlongs to characters.

One interesting thing, though, is that Sinuev2 (the creator of that mod) used a script to have the pubic hair color update immediately rather than having to go into racemenu.  He said it doesn't apply to NPC's, but I wonder if such a script can be modified to apply to NPC's as well.

Any chance for some screenshots? If you haven't made the meshes yourself, you could probably just get the pictures from the original mod and post them here (since you haven't posted a link to the original mod).

Screenshots

Check out The Painted Lady for screenshots of how the pubic hair looks.

RTFM

Ok, I missed that link. Still your mod is missing some pictures.

Any chance for some screenshots? If you haven't made the meshes yourself, you could probably just get the pictures from the original mod and post them here (since you haven't posted a link to the original mod).

Screenshots

Check out The Painted Lady for screenshots of how the pubic hair looks.

RTFM

Ok, I missed that link. Still your mod is missing some pictures.

I have since added some screenshots. :)

This is awesome. Can you make chance of female npcs being shaved? If it isn't included already.

Can any race equip any version of the hair?

These two are actually somewhat related. The pubic hair is specifically assigned to certain races (e.g., Orcs are always "untamed", Nords are always "wild").  In order to be able to assign different hairs to any race there would have to be a bunch of separate addons (as far as I know, though someone mentioned merging SoS addons might be possible...). This includes a "shaved" variant, which is actually included in my mod but it only applies to Argonians and Khajiit. (I figured it would be safer to have a "no hair" option for Argonians and Khajiit than to simply not include them as valid races.)

If you want a shaved option, you can use Erundil's SOS Female Schlongifier, which adds no mesh but provides a randomization option for no mesh and therefore effectively adds the shaved look to your options.

On a different note, it's kind of interesting that a tool designed for adding a variety of penises to men is being utilized to add a variety of other options to women. :P

Just uploaded a UUNP bodyslide conversion for Raistlin1 to host here im sure when he gets a moment he will get it in the download section. 

Will do for sure. :)

I made an interesting discovery: It would appear pubic hair color on NPC's is tied to your character's hair color. :/ I guess the game sees "hair color" as "player's hair color". No idea whatsoever if something can be done about this, but I guess it doesn't really matter too much in the long run. I also don't think it applies unless you've run racemenu and fixed your own hair color while naked NPC's are around.

Just uploaded a UUNP bodyslide conversion for Raistlin1 to host here im sure when he gets a moment he will get it in the download section. 

Will do for sure. :)

I made an interesting discovery: It would appear pubic hair color on NPC's is tied to your character's hair color. :/ I guess the game sees "hair color" as "player's hair color". No idea whatsoever if something can be done about this, but I guess it doesn't really matter too much in the long run. I also don't think it applies unless you've run racemenu and fixed your own hair color while naked NPC's are around.

This is why I made the pubic hairs an addition to the head hairs, the game will treat the pubes as if it's an extension of the head hairs and sync the color for both and it's this reason the pube color is not lost.  However, this prevents the pube mesh from being swapped when equipping underwear or tight clothes.

As for the NPCs having their pubic hairs reset the coloring, see the above explanation because they should not be affected by the playable character, if so then all NPC hairs will have the same hair color as the pc.

Can any race equip any version of the hair?

These two are actually somewhat related. The pubic hair is specifically assigned to certain races (e.g., Orcs are always "untamed", Nords are always "wild").  In order to be able to assign different hairs to any race there would have to be a bunch of separate addons (as far as I know, though someone mentioned merging SoS addons might be possible...). This includes a "shaved" variant, which is actually included in my mod but it only applies to Argonians and Khajiit. (I figured it would be safer to have a "no hair" option for Argonians and Khajiit than to simply not include them as valid races.)

If you want a shaved option, you can use Erundil's SOS Female Schlongifier, which adds no mesh but provides a randomization option for no mesh and therefore effectively adds the shaved look to your options.

On a different note, it's kind of interesting that a tool designed for adding a variety of penises to men is being utilized to add a variety of other options to women. :P

"Equipping" is not the right word to use, but let's not dig into semantics :P

I'd like to confirm that my SOS Female Schlongifier will work as described. (From my perspective it's more of a side effect than intended behavior!)

Word on merging addons - you don't even have to use the merging option of TESVEdit. You'd just have to create multiple records for everything. For example: you have a record called SOS_Addon_MODNAME_Potion. Normally you'd just replace MODNAME with something (for example "FemPubHair". Instead make some duplicates and name each differently. Like: SOS_Addon_FPH1_Potion, SOS_Addon_FPH2_Potion, SOS_Addon_FPH3_Potion and so on. If you duplicate everything, you have several addons in 1 file. Now you just have to assign the races to each one. If you do the probabilities right, you can get the same behavior your current version has. The drawback of this solution is that in MCM your mod would show as 4 (or 5? how many meshes do you have?...) Anyway, it would show as several addons and not one, making a little bit of a mess.

It may be worth the effort though. You'd have to do it ONCE and never again will people come begging you to do this. Although some begginers will crawl crying that they can't figure out how to set up things in MCM. Then tell them to leave it with default settings and get lost :P

Here's what I think:

Your mod is an SOS Addon and as such the ESP file will probably never be updated.

So, everyone can edit the ESP to his liking and create a personal, private, customized version of your mod, assigning whatever mesh to whatever race in Creation Kit. It's very very simple. Just find the ArmorAddon record and edit the mesh path for the race of your choosing. It may encourage people to learn how to mod themselves and get creative.

If you feel too lazy to restructure your addon into 4 separate ones, you can use what I just wrote as an argument :P

Word on merging addons - you don't even have to use the merging option of TESVEdit. You'd just have to create multiple records for everything. For example: you have a record called SOS_Addon_MODNAME_Potion. Normally you'd just replace MODNAME with something (for example "FemPubHair". Instead make some duplicates and name each differently. Like: SOS_Addon_FPH1_Potion, SOS_Addon_FPH2_Potion, SOS_Addon_FPH3_Potion and so on. If you duplicate everything, you have several addons in 1 file. Now you just have to assign the races to each one. If you do the probabilities right, you can get the same behavior your current version has. The drawback of this solution is that in MCM your mod would show as 4 (or 5? how many meshes do you have?...) Anyway, it would show as several addons and not one, making a little bit of a mess.

It may be worth the effort though. You'd have to do it ONCE and never again will people come begging you to do this. Although some begginers will crawl crying that they can't figure out how to set up things in MCM. Then tell them to leave it with default settings and get lost :P

Here's what I think:

Your mod is an SOS Addon and as such the ESP file will probably never be updated.

So, everyone can edit the ESP to his liking and create a personal, private, customized version of your mod, assigning whatever mesh to whatever race in Creation Kit. It's very very simple. Just find the ArmorAddon record and edit the mesh path for the race of your choosing. It may encourage people to learn how to mod themselves and get creative.

If you feel too lazy to restructure your addon into 4 separate ones, you can use what I just wrote as an argument :P

That's effectively what TESVEdit would have to do anyway, I suppose. I just wondered how it would work in terms of having the multiple addons show up in MCM. If they all show up just fine then that's great and would be precisely what I'm looking for (i.e., more variety). I may actually do that, since I was considering making the multiple addons anyway (it's actually incredibly easy now that I have the one already made; the most time-consuming element is renaming all the globals :/).

Then again, you do make a very good point about giving people a chance to learn modding themselves. I learned a whole lot about modding by editing the perma undies mod. That's how I knew enough to make this mod. I think I'll hold off for now and actually leave it for people to modify themselves if they would like. If people really get "naggy" about wanting the randomized styles for each race then maybe I'll do it, but really it isn't all that hard, it's just a little time-consuming (and again, not even all that time-consuming--I put together the original .esp file in less than an hour).

Here's what I think:

That's effectively what TESVEdit would have to do anyway, I suppose. I just wondered how it would work in terms of having the multiple addons show up in MCM. If they all show up just fine then that's great and would be precisely what I'm looking for (i.e., more variety). I may actually do that, since I was considering making the multiple addons anyway (it's actually incredibly easy now that I have the one already made; the most time-consuming element is renaming all the globals :/).

Then again, you do make a very good point about giving people a chance to learn modding themselves. I learned a whole lot about modding by editing the perma undies mod. That's how I knew enough to make this mod. I think I'll hold off for now and actually leave it for people to modify themselves if they would like. If people really get "naggy" about wanting the randomized styles for each race then maybe I'll do it, but really it isn't all that hard, it's just a little time-consuming (and again, not even all that time-consuming--I put together the original .esp file in less than an hour).

I wouldn't risk the automated TESVEdit procedures, because the names have to be very specific. You don't know how it's gonna work. It's safer to do it by hand. But feel free to try and prove me wrong, if you wish :)

What mods do you use to make your character this smooth and sexy? And what lighting mod are you using?

Here are the mods I use. I don't remember which hair mods I used in the screenshots so I listed all of them.

(I'm not using ENB.)