Best Slavery mod?

Guest Jain

Hey there, so i'm basically looking for a decent slavery mod for my Skyrim game, I've already looked around and seen that there are a few out there already but there all in various states of progression so far it seems. What is everyone's favorite slavery mod right? I'm specifically interested in one that isn't just about your pc being a slave but also focuses on enslaving and training other npcs.

I once tried SD but it was a little buggy and when I wanted to uninstall it I had to uninstall skyrim itself because it kept crashing without the mod.

Is SD+ alot better regarding this, or is it also kinda buggy?

SD+ is awesome!  If you have a heavily modded Skyrim things can and will happen, however, that is with any mod.  Starting fresh with SD+ and it's requirements and then incrementally adding other mods will make you happy person.

Wow, I've tried almost all of those lol.

Captured Dreams is more like indentured servitude, your Master is constantly sending you out on errands. It's GREAT for the storyline but after it's over, not much brings you back to the shop itself besides buying things. This has great scripting and quests.

Devious Cidhna has fun story stuff as well, but it has even less replayability - it's pretty much intended to be a collection of linear stories with a definite end.

Last time I tried Maria Eden, there were lots of bugs. It's probably much better now, but it was also great fun when it worked and is more of a persistent player slavery thing rather than a quest line.

SD was OK in my opinion, I'd prefer playing all the storyline player enslavement mods to be honest.

Wolfclub was really really really pre-alpha when I tried it, but it was very limited in scope.

Slaverun Reloaded is pretty fun, currently playing through it right now. It's not at the level of Captured Dreams or Sexlab Sex Slaves, but it's pretty good.

SLUTS was interesting for the first 15-20 min, but isn't quite ready to be a mod without some serious work, in my opinion. It's honestly just forcing you to run around skyrim.

Sexlab Sex Slaves has great voice acting, a good story, good scripting, active development, and kinda overpowered followers. It has limited player slavery, it's mostly about owning slaves, but an entire chapter is dedicated to the player (or a female follower) as a slave. It wasn't super interesting to me to be honest, just lots and lots of sex.

Prison Overhaul is some good content for player as a sub (but a prisoner, not a slave) as well. 

If you want a good amount of player-as-a-slave content, do Devious Cidhna, Captured Dreams, and Slaverun Reloaded for the major quests, Prison Overhaul and Sex Slaves for minor quests, and Maria Eden as your persistent player sub mod. Adding in Deviously Helpless makes being in bondage more dangerous. 

If you want to enslave NPCs, Sexlab Sex Slaves is probably the best for a whole system of enslaving, training, a story, multiple uniquely voice acted followers, etc. Paradise Halls is also pretty good, but isn't as far in development and doesn't provide a story nor unique followers. Captured Dreams does get you a slave at the end, but it's a single follower, not a system of enslaving multiple NPCs.

Don't want to hijack the topic or anything but most of the mods listed here are about player slavery.  What other recommended mods are there for NPC slavery?  Tried the Paradise Halls one but I had trouble getting it to work properly.  The few times I did succeed in enslaving an NPC they all somehow escaped.  Any other good ones for imprisoning/enslaving NPCs?

Don't want to hijack the topic or anything but most of the mods listed here are about player slavery.  What other recommended mods are there for NPC slavery?  Tried the Paradise Halls one but I had trouble getting it to work properly.  The few times I did succeed in enslaving an NPC they all somehow escaped.  Any other good ones for imprisoning/enslaving NPCs?

As I mentioned earlier, Sexlab Sex Slaves.

I once tried SD but it was a little buggy and when I wanted to uninstall it I had to uninstall skyrim itself because it kept crashing without the mod.

Is SD+ alot better regarding this, or is it also kinda buggy?

That isn't specifically an issue with the mod, but rather it'd be how you're managing it.

Do you build a bashed patch? You need to rebuild them after removing mods, because it'll seek the old loadorder and complain that something is missing.

Alternatively, all mods with scripts flay your save files bare. If you change your mod setup and try to use an old save that had the old mod's scripts doing stuff, it'll shit itself. I believe there is a proper way to clean save files when uninstalling script mods, but I wouldn't know; I just toss out old saves if I throw out old script mods.

Here is a question what constitutes a good mod? Besides stability and features of course.

What do people even want to do?

Everything of course. That's the problem with this whole thread, everyone has a different idea of what they'd like to see. There is no "best" mod except the mod or mod combination that comes closest to what you specifically want to see.

If you don't mind the specific fetish--Trapped in Rubber is a great storyline mod with some slavery aspects.  The PC is sort of in an intermediate "privileged" zone that isn't too slave-like, and more like the indentured servitude of captured dreams.  Worth a try, great mod.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want MOST bug free, then only (i do not provide links):

Isle of Mara - best (hangs or CTD only related to SOS and SexLab - be patient) but for male oriented. Horses tasks not work bc "mounted" actors are not valid for sex...author's fault

Slaves of Tamriel - except start of feeding scene - if even one slave stuck in "out of mine" scene, you may out from feeed. Anyvay, mod not completed, but ...

Any other: buggy or too buggy

So, only first as MUST TO HAVE, at my choice. And It MULTY-choice...

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but since I don't want to make another similar thread when there's one already.

I am into player slavery and thinking of using these mods;

• Sanguine's Debauchery+
  • Devious Helpless
  • Devious Enslaved
  • Devious Cidhna
  • Devious Cursed Loot
  • Captured Dream Shop
  • Petcollar
  • Simple Slavery
  • Submissive Lola

I'm also using Death Alternative and Sexlab Defeat. Would there be any conflict/redundancies between any of them? Any recommendation on what to add or remove to best experience it? I hear Submissive Lola is best played separately from the other player slavery mod so any opinion on this?

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but since I don't want to make another similar thread when there's one already.

I am into player slavery and thinking of using these mods;

• Sanguine's Debauchery+
  • Devious Helpless
  • Devious Enslaved
  • Devious Cidhna
  • Devious Cursed Loot
  • Captured Dream Shop
  • Petcollar
  • Simple Slavery
  • Submissive Lola

I'm also using Death Alternative and Sexlab Defeat. Would there be any conflict/redundancies between any of them? Any recommendation on what to add or remove to best experience it? I hear Submissive Lola is best played separately from the other player slavery mod so any opinion on this?

Don't use Death Alternative's Bleedout options - Ever.

And it doesn't really matter if you start Submissive Lola via Simple Slavery or it's inbuilt way.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but it's still a relevant question.

I've tried many of these mods extensively, and I have a few points that might help people.

I see a lot of posts that these mods play well together creating new opportunities.

Well, that might happen for you about 25% of the time.

The rest of the time, they do not play well together, instead they break everything and ruin your save.

If you put in any time, you'll find that most of these mods can't even play well with themselves consistently, let alone another mod.

There are too many variables that they fail to account for. There always will be, and adding other mods with similar purposes makes this much more likely. Unless you want to do a lot of reloading of saves when things go bad, do not mix these mods together.

The main problem is item conflicts. Though Deviously Cursed Loot, SD+, and CD have made efforts to not smash each other's items, in practice, even with latest, most carefully installed versions, you will end up with item conflicts, and you will still get crazy things going on.

e.g. DCL puts you in a cursed unremovable cursed collar, then SD+ enslaves you, but it can't put its slave collar on you, and everything is broken. Your save is doomed to be full of stack dumps and SD+ won't work properly. Both quests want that neck slot and they can't both have it. If SD+ was smarter, it wouldn't allow enslavement of characters with quest items already locked onto them. There are so many ways these mods don't respect each other it's not funny, and that's from mods that are not actively following different policies. If you mix SD+ and Maria Eden, expect your save to completely eat itself in a few hours.

Item conflicts aren't the only problem, but they're one of the easiest to avoid.

But moving onto what mods are good for what:

Deviously Cursed Loot - not just loot, but rapes, quests, a shop, combat defeat, enslavement, and slave ownership. But this isn't really a slavery mod; at it's core it is simply about getting bound up a lot in hard to escape stuff (that might well kill you).

Yet, in many ways DCL is the best slavery mod ... if you want to play Skyrim and not just be a slave. Most of the "slavery" is emergent and unscripted. Bad stuff happens all the time, you get raped, locked up, leashed, sent places on errands, put in punishment outfits.

There are several good quests. Leon, Leah, and Sasha can all enslave you, and Sasha is fun. Leon has a particularly popular quest. However, Leon and Leah are unrelentingly dull slave masters. They are also somewhat buggy, the offer very few choices to the player, and tend to pile restraints on you, but when they say they'll take them off, they don't. I'm not sure the author gives Leon or Leah much love, but Sasha seems to be actively developed.

Another great feature of DCL is you can disable it piecemeal, or entire, completely on-the-fly, and that makes it the most compatible with other mods, as long as you remember to turn things off in time. The only thing is if you have it on, and another mod does ... something ... it's too late to turn it off. All you can do is reload and see if you can disable DCL in part of whole, then repeat.

SD+ - provides a generic "enslaved by any NPC system". The focus is mainly on escaping, not on extended slavery interactions. Other than Submissive Lola (which is super-obsolete and too old to safely use) there's no other mod that has a real shot at being primarily about player slavery.

There are pros and cons to the approach. It mostly works, but sometimes it doesn't anticipate situations that arise and everything goes to pieces.

If you put SD in your load order, your entire game will be about trying to achieve brief periods of freedom between inevitable enslavements. There aren't many options to customise it, and it can't be temporarily disabled. I really wish it could. If it could be turned off when it might break things, it would be a much more tractable mod, that would get along a lot nicer with other mods.

The problem with it is the gameplay as a slave is hit and miss (and mostly miss). You have to give your master stuff to please them, but you're basically crippled from being able to do that - you can't move away from them, and you probably can't fight - if your master decides to stay in one place, you're probably not going to be able to satisfy them, and that just results in more punishments and restraints and less ability to please them.

It will frequently chatter about how your ass will make them money, but unless you put in some compatible mod to do that, you won't be doing that either.

There's a story-line with Sanguine, which looks pretty. I really like the dreamworld scenes, but they add no new mechanics over the usual slavery experience, other than more dialogue.

The best fun with SD+ is as an alternate start, where you escape from your evil master and go on to play some skyrim. Unfortunately, you can't disable SD+ once it's running, so there is no way to stop it screwing up the rest of your game once you've experienced the fun bit. If it could be set to only fire on start or post-defeat, I'd like it a lot better, but instead it screws around with DCL percentages, and makes NPCs do things they normally never would in DCL ... things that tend to lead to item conflicts, and that break all the great configurability of DCL.

Captured Dreams - adds a shop, some NPCs, and two mods of enslavement, the lesser of which is not really enslavement.

The option where you aren't fully enslaved is not really anything other than a way to end up in a crippling chastity belt that will slug your advancement by 10% and keep you constantly 100 aroused until you can raise 20,000 gold. It offers some money making quests you can do, in this situation. Needless to say, these CD quests are about the worst way you could pick to raise that gold. If you're using it as a post-defeat scenario you can customise the gold, so it's pretty workable in that sense.

The courier quests you can get are pretty much stacked to fail. It is possible to complete them, but unless you use fast travel, you are always "late", and fail. Even if you are on time, the force-greet bandit attacks are substantially unfair, unfun, and take away player options, but can sometimes be overcome. They feel like a railroad, because they are. The main reason to do these quests is if you want the punishments for failure, otherwise they don't balance time vs reward at all.

If you do the full enslavement line, there's a lot more going on, a lot more systems in play, dialogue to explore, and so on. But like Leon and Leah from DCL, life as a CD slave is mostly boring. Mining rocks is intensely dull. It really makes you not want to have to go back to that, though the cage bit is neat.

Unfortunately, after you get past the worst, the other quests you get as you advance up the ranks don't have much variety either. They all feel a bit like variations on the courier quests from the slavery-lite option, but this time the consequences of failure involve being sent back to mine rocks again, but with handicaps. You quickly get into a downward spiral and it doesn't feel like you have any ability to make a difference.

It's a bit like imagination failed the author when it came to actual game-play mechanics. Lots of numbers are crunched, but it's hard to say what the visible effects are. I understand it's very time consuming to create this content, and that's also limiting factor, but when I spent my playtime, I also have expectations. Unless you really like dull grind, followed by intense panic over events that feel like roulette, you are probably going to tire of this fast.

CD's NPCs "talk the talk". They get your hopes up for something fun about to happen, but far too often punishment scenes are broken and there are endless issues with SexLab or Zaz not doing the right thing. More often than not I got bugged in punishment scenes and had to reload, repeatedly, often finding no way to make the scene play out without breaking things.

It is somewhat compatible with DCL, if you are going to have two mods in play, combining DCL and CD is your best bet. Sadly, what DCL really needs is a slavery system more like SD+ (but better, haha) and CD doesn't give you that. CD + DCL basically just gives you a new shop, and a new restart scenario.

Submissive Lola - a consensual, player slavery mod. It's now too old, and too buggy. It is pretty much sure to break your game and wreck your saves. Unless there's a reboot I don't know about... It looks like the template for SD+, and as a standalone slavery mod that could be added to DCL, I can see why people still cling to it, but the fact remains IT DOES NOT WORK. All it will do is eat your saves. Maybe not in a day, but in a week.

My personal experiences of Submissive Lola, is that it induced the dreaded "port to air above the giant camp" bug. Other than that, (and that was a pretty major problem), it worked ok. You can only be enslaved to one of your followers. The whole thing is a bit tongue in cheek, but you have quite a variety of interactions possible (more than in DCL, or SD+) and if you inquire, the follower will inflict various demands on you, in a way that makes a sort of sense. Sometimes fetch quests, sometimes just humiliating little scenes where you can decide to submit or resist. It's a real pity it hasn't been updated to run work properly with modern SexLab and SLAL.

S L U T S - it's very basic. You're a pony girl pulling a cart. If you make the trip without being robbed, you get paid, and might even get free. Otherwise you get deeper into debt. Practically any other mod breaks it, which is a pity, as superficially it looks like it would drop in with almost anything.

I found when playing this, you hit auto-run, and stop for nothing, and that is your best hope to live and arrive without being robbed. It conflicts with DCL items, DDi items will frequently break it, and mods that add more rapes can make it 100% impossible to complete a run without being robbed.

The most hilarity was combining with Devious High Heels, and finding that I could barely walk in the pony boots, and I had to cross the entire map. I knew I'd die before I got there, but if I did, I'd never wear normal shoes again.

If you disable DCL before getting into a SLUTS scenario, it works ok, but if you end up in there by surprise, from a defeat for example, all bets are off.

Slaverun (Reloaded) - I haven't played this one, but it sounds like it's an all or nothing proposition. Put this in your LO, and you aren't going to play any vanilla skyrim. I've heard reports it's good. Also reports it's fragile and crashes and bugs a lot. Probably worth a look if the general theme sounds like you might like it.

Milk Mod Economy (new) - MME isn't really slavery, but it's got bondage, and a mechanic that eats away at your character's ability to be anything other than a cow. There's certainly a submissive aspect to MME. You very quickly find that managing your milk starts to become critical to being able to do any questing.

The main reason I mention it, is because trying to mix MME with other mods, such as SD+ or DCL, doesn't work well at all. If you want to play MME, I strongly recommend you put that in your game, and take all the others out. Getting stuck in a chastity bra from DDi with MME in play isn't just annoying, it seems to screw up MME and you get a log full of dumps, and then soon enough, an unloadable save.

Animated Prostitution (AP) - not slavery, but does let you have sex, and you might be a slave at the time, right?

I mention this particularly, because it does not play well with DCL, CD or SD+. It should, but it doesn't. The problems are non-obvious, everything seems to work fine, but I found it impossible to get a game that wouldn't eat itself with AP and DDi based mods together. In contrast, a game with just DCL is pretty solid. I didn't try AP by itself, but it's probably fine like that.

I'm guessing it's somehow incompatible at the animation level (it doesn't use SexLab). It can lead to you being stuck in geometry, or unable to get out of sex animations. A lot. Sometimes some nonense with crouch and jump might get you out. Sometimes not.

Maria Eden - this is so totally incompatible with (a) any other slavery mod, ( cool.png actually playing skyrim quests, that it's an all or nothing proposition. You put this in your game so you can play ME, and nothing else. Try it. If you like it, job done, no other mod needed. But... like all these mods, it's full of grand ambitions, unfinished features, and grind-based gameplay. At least it's honest about it. It has one big advantage, it doesn't need SexLab or DDi, and that's a big win, because SexLab seems to work badly, pick animations badly, and if you're unlucky, teleport you into the sky above the giant camp near Whiterun and drop you to your death. SexLab is one of the big things dragging down DCL, SD+ and CD, and Maria Eden's go-it-alone approach at least gives it a shot at fixing those problems.

Simple Slavery - this is an auction mod for defeat situations. After defeat in DAYMOYL for example, or DCL, you're sent to an auction to be sold as a slave.

It has a few bugs. While it works fine from DA, it doesn't from DCL defeats. Sometimes your auction is bugged. Not only can you glide about the auction when bound, stretched out vertically as if hanging from weird mobile ceiling rails, but it often (maybe always?) bugs the set-up of DCL collars.

in DCL, I was defeated with a follower, and the follower came along with me. Oops DCL. The follower wasn't auctioned however, instead, once sold, I got a hard crash to black screen.

If you only have DCL outcomes, you don't need it anyway. I would only enable for SD+/CD outcomes.

Even then, this is where the device conflicts happen. If you've got an SD collar on and you go to CD, or vice versa. Trouble!

Deviously Enslaved (Continued) - by the name, you'd be forgiven for guessing this was another player slavery mod. It isn't. Well, not exactly. It requires an alternative slavery mod to work, SD+, ME, SLUTS, DCL, or Isle of Mara, Wolfrun, and also connects to SS (though SS ultimately hands you off to another mod, as all it does is auctions).

It gives you a lot of detailed options on how the player can get enslaved, vulnerability levels you can deny or allow enslavement at, and so on. It's not tremendously necessary, but it's got a lot more features and control than Deviously Helpless, and is probably a bit more up-to-date and compatible generally.

For a mod that is all about compatibility, it can sure pick fights, but those fights will be with other enslavement arbiters, not the actual slavery mods. Problems can occur with Defeat, Submit, DA, DCL's combat surrender, and so on. You can configure around most problems, but you should be wary. It also gets gener from the base template and not from SexLab, so that might be an issue for futa-fans, I'm not sure.

Wolfrun - a seedy sort of nightclub in a mine/cave, where, as a naked slave, you get made to serve drinks and food, get whipped, and raped by the patrons, animals, and monsters, for the amusement of the onlookers. Also has a seriously broken punishment scene with a broom. It's pretty hard-core. You can see that they had something seriously messed-up planned for that broom (if you look at the model they made in Bodyslide), but in the version you can download, it doesn't work.

This was an interesting sort of idea, that got to a very early stage of polish, then abandoned. It works well enough to try out, but it breaks repeatedly and insistently. It took me a dozen tries to get past the opening scene. Most of the time the NPCs would position wrong, then push me into a position where I'd try to AI walk through an obstacle, indefinitely. On reflection I should have just turned off collisions for a moment. It has many other bugs besides. I was never able to get the final ending part to load. The escape mechanism is stupidly obscure, and it's the only way to escape. Any other way, however sensible, will not work.

The core mechanics are repetitive (and buggy). It might have become something interesting with a lot more work. It didn't get it, and I suspect it's unlikely it ever will. As is, once you complete the first test and get out of the yoke, I recommend skipping straight to escape, because you'll (probably) have seen everything worth seeing at that point.

A Note On Chastity

DCL, CD, and to a lesser extent SD+, love chastity belts. All well and good, but their use of them makes little gameplay sense.

You play these mods (mainly) to have sex, and they stop it.

Having your character perma-clamped at 100% arousal also removes all the arousal management mechanics fun from DCL. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be "fun" in CD, which more than any, loves to lock you in a belt. I could basically make a mod that says you're belted, and doesn't have ANY of the SexLab stack, Zaz, or any sex animations at all, and get the same stupid outcome: no sex.

DCL Leon and Leah put you in a belt, but they take it off for sex, which is frequent, so that's not so bad. It's the other stuff they lock on you that makes them problematic.

If you get a belt locked on in SD+, it's just another way you can't please your master. Fine if you want to watch a lot of whippings.

What makes chastity a dud mechanic in these mods is that there is no mechanic for the resulting frustration. Sure arousal runs up, but a belt with plugs will put you at 100 arousal in under a minute. After that, what then?

DCL tries, it plays some out of control animations, but these have a fairly minor impact, until one time it happens as combat starts, and then it kills you. Or your masturbate (fruitlessly) in town, and get arrested for it. The latter is just silly. No matter how frustrated you are, once you've tried to get through that belt once, you know it's not going to work, so why throw yourself on the ground in public, rubbing ... a belt?

And even with DCL, a few minutes of being belted is no different than a few weeks. The risks are the same, the mechanics the same. Yet DCL has multiple chastity belt scenarios. Such a pity they don't lead to anything beyond a lack of sex scenes.

The misogyny belt is the most confused. You're in a belt, but men can all have sex with you. It's completely harmless unless you get plugged, and after that it's just like any other plugged belt that's very hard to remove.

The first mod that adds a frustration mechanic that works will be a leap ahead of everything else.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

A Note On Chastity

DCL, CD, and to a lesser extent SD+, love chastity belts. All well and good, but their use of them makes little gameplay sense.

You play these mods (mainly) to have sex, and they stop it.

Having your character perma-clamped at 100% arousal also removes all the arousal management mechanics fun from DCL. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be "fun" in CD, which more than any, loves to lock you in a belt. I could basically make a mod that says you're belted, and doesn't have ANY of the SexLab stack, Zaz, or any sex animations at all, and get the same stupid outcome: no sex.

DCL Leon and Leah put you in a belt, but they take it off for sex, which is frequent, so that's not so bad. It's the other stuff they lock on you that makes them problematic.

If you get a belt locked on in SD+, it's just another way you can't please your master. Fine if you want to watch a lot of whippings.

What makes chastity a dud mechanic in these mods is that there is no mechanic for the resulting frustration. Sure arousal runs up, but a belt with plugs will put you at 100 arousal in under a minute. After that, what then?

DCL tries, it plays some out of control animations, but these have a fairly minor impact, until one time it happens as combat starts, and then it kills you. Or your masturbate (fruitlessly) in town, and get arrested for it. The latter is just silly. No matter how frustrated you are, once you've tried to get through that belt once, you know it's not going to work, so why throw yourself on the ground in public, rubbing ... a belt?

And even with DCL, a few minutes of being belted is no different than a few weeks. The risks are the same, the mechanics the same. Yet DCL has multiple chastity belt scenarios. Such a pity they don't lead to anything beyond a lack of sex scenes.

The misogyny belt is the most confused. You're in a belt, but men can all have sex with you. It's completely harmless unless you get plugged, and after that it's just like any other plugged belt that's very hard to remove.

The first mod that adds a frustration mechanic that works will be a leap ahead of everything else.

Totally agree with you about this.  With the misogyny belt, I think the idea is that you can't choose to have sex (or masturbate) but you can still be used.  Which is a 'nice' idea, but it doesn't make sense.  If you're wearing the belt under clothes, how can it be triggering rape events?  If every man in Skyrim has a key, why can't you just pickpocket/killl a man and take his key?  How can it require 3 of the same key for you to unlock it?

Look at date last updated for any of these mods you are considering.

Maria Eden has been waiting for it's next big update for over a year now.

Sex Slaves went feature complete over a year ago, and most of it's developers have moved on.

PAHE and it's companion mod Home Sweet Home are the most complete, bug free choice  still under

active development. It is NPC slavery only. Slaves can be trained, fight for you, and be sold.

Followers made slaves keep their original follower dialog, and can still complete Quests. Elisif makes a dandy slave.

SlaveRun 2.0 is the best of the player-slave mods.  Especially if you always wanted the Dovakin to enslave his relatives. Pretty much bug free.