CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Sorry man I have no idea, you must know a lot more about modding than me. The skeleton thing was just an idea seeing how there are two different skeleton types for humans and beastraces. Maybe I am on the wrong track.

Anyhow, Tolfdirs followup on the screenshot before, after posting it I reloaded to continue playing and he said "I have never seen a thing like this in nordic ruins before", yeah I bet :cool:

Anyhow' date=' Tolfdirs followup on the screenshot before, after posting it I reloaded to continue playing and he said "I have never seen a thing like this in nordic ruins before", yeah I bet :cool:

[/quote']

:D Old man got lucky

Crashes every time I load the race while wearing anything.

And when I do with nothing on, white skin no hight change. D:

Why don't you make the files in a single pack so it isn't so confusing.

I don't know if I should put those files into the Monli and replace them, or load them separate. I've tried putting them all into the monli zip and got this result. I tried loading an untouched version with the same result.

What's going on? I already use cbbe.

I chose this over the UNP because I don't like how every single female in the game looked deformed.

And when I do with nothing on' date=' white skin no hight change. D:

I don't know if I should put those files into the Monli and replace them, or load them separate. I've tried putting them all into the monli zip and got this result. I tried loading an untouched version with the same result.

I chose this over the UNP because I don't like how every single female in the game looked deformed.

[/quote']

1) install Monli Race

2) install Editor

3) Install Bigger Eyes

4) replace skeletons in main Monli folder and head mesh in MonliHead folder

P.S. - ill make a starting pack .rar later, with basic setup + body textures.

And when I do with nothing on' date=' white skin no hight change. D:

[/quote']

1) install Monli Race

2) install Editor

3) Install Bigger Eyes

4) replace skeletons in main Monli folder and head mesh in MonliHead folder

P.S. - ill make a starting pack .rar later, with basic setup + body textures.

Since I'm using nmm I tend to think anything I try to change manually would be removed/overwritten.

I'll try it this way and see if it works.

So my mage is now lv40ish. And is pretty much the god of skyrim. Pewpews everyone, takes no shit and looks amazing.

I wish there were helms that would look nice, but too small to use any circlets and have them actually look nice. I don't mind though, mages are OP. I'm using a mod that let me disenchant the archmage robe so I enchanted 2 items with that enchant. >) Didn't wanna make the game too easy afterall! She's my cute lil mage. <3

¤ ~All in one~ Archive for those who have troubles installing:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdykxa3a4pz04ap

Doesn't include:

¤ Bigger eyes

¤ Face textures with freckles

¤ Fishnet stockings

¤ Camera setup

PS - PLEASE REPORT IF WORKING OR NOT! THIS IS A TEST VERSION!

Wish I had good news' date=' but wish this folder the race won't show up. :<

[/quote']

Activate the .esp files in your launcher.

¤ ~All in one~ Archive for those who have troubles installing:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdykxa3a4pz04ap

Doesn't include:

¤ Bigger eyes

¤ Face textures with freckles

¤ Fishnet stockings

¤ Camera setup

PS - PLEASE REPORT IF WORKING OR NOT! THIS IS A TEST VERSION!

Wish I had good news' date=' but wish this folder the race won't show up. :<

[/quote']

:rolleyes: Lol How silly of me.

And back to where I was. :< I feel like the mesh/texture for the body isn't surviving this. Glowing body again, tall nord. I'm going to have to mess around with this all day. *like most mods*

>.< I really want to play already.

And back to where I was. :< I feel like the mesh/texture for the body isn't surviving this. Glowing body again' date=' tall nord. I'm going to have to mess around with this all day. *like most mods*

[/quote']

o_O Thats just wierd, i just dont understand how some of you guys get some crazy errors like that. I did what i could for the final archive and now its late where i live :D Good night (Hope you find a way to fix your problem) ^___^

And back to where I was. :< I feel like the mesh/texture for the body isn't surviving this. Glowing body again' date=' tall nord. I'm going to have to mess around with this all day. *like most mods*

[/quote']

o_O Thats just wierd, i just dont understand how some of you guys get some crazy errors like that. I did what i could for the final archive and now its late where i live :D Good night (Hope you find a way to fix your problem) ^___^

And I appreciate it.

I'll let you know if I find a solution. :>

Because it was so late yesterday, I couldn't give a detailed impression on this mod. So here we go now:

These are the pics of my toon after all the changes mentioned in the following.

- The textures provided by Kashim in the starting post, are actually designed for CBBE v3 curvy body. When you use them, there is a really ugly shadow below the breasts. I switched to Caliente's slim body textures (diffuse map only), which improved the situation quite a bit, but didn't get rid of the shadows entirely. I also used Caliente's Texture Blender to give the pubic area some bushy hair and paler pink nipples (included with Texture Blender).

--> I'd recommend using the CBBE v3 slim textures for this race, if you don't want to take the included textures from the Monli Pack.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- The face textures included are also very bright. If you look at your character, you see a rather noticable difference in brightness / color between the body and the face. I found the new, official Face Pack provided on Caliente's CBBE v3 mod page to be a really good solution for this. The Face Pack is based on the "Pretty Face Pack" by tktk1.

--> Of course, the CBBE v3 face pack fits nearly perfectly with Caliente's body texture mentioned above.

- I didn't like the headmesh that much, which is recommended in the first post and offered for download to replace the standard headmesh with the elven ears, which is included in the Monli Race Pack. Both headmeshes seem to be the round faced mesh from RAN, which is available on the Nexus (minus the ears). In particular, what I don't like about the mesh are the puffy cheeks. After some testing with the different head meshes, I came to the conclusion, that RAN's headmesh type A works very well with the body. It's not as mature as the vanilla one, but not as puffy as the round faced one. Also, the nose is more tiny and cute with Type A than with vanilla. It's a good balance.

--> I'd recommend using RAN's Type A headmesh instead, if you don't want the elven ears.

- Because I like my females athletic, I gave the Monli a sporty sexy look with the excellent Sporty Sexy Normal Map.

- Furthermore, I don't think the Enhanced Character Editor, which is suggested for installing, is necessary. In fact, I missed the ability to adjust the eye depth, because the Enhanced Character Editor let's you tilt the eye instead. I don't find this as useful as changing eye depth.

- I also didn't use the bigger eyes.

- I used the oil body patch (lowest intensity) from the optional downloads section of Oriental beauty women and men for a sweaty / shiny look on the character.

- The last thing for now: I really wonder, why this hasn't come up way more often until now, but the 1st person view isn't changed at all by the entries in the Skyrim.ini, which are suggested in the starting post. These entries only adjust the 3rd person camera! To adjust the 1st person view, the 1stperson skeleton.nif has to be edited.

I searched quite a bit for a solution to this, but it's literally right in front of us. Simply download the 1st person skeleton from the other Loli mod YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS Young Tight...Complete Loli v0.3 + Random Stuff. The download can be found in the FAQ section under 1st person. This should definitely be added to the first post or even better, integrated in a complete package.

So, I think it's a good idea, that Kashim tries to combine all the single donwloads into one convient pack.

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you found a way to get the Monli race to work with Extended Slider Colors for more hair/skin color options? When I try to patch the Monli.esp, nothing happens. All other races, including Ashen work good, just not Monli. Please help.

Also, very nice mod files. Thank you for your work.

This is the most I can get to work from this mod. I've tried a vanilla run and got the same results. I feel like I'm missing important files.

BTW the only way I can get it to run is when I use the original unedited files. Using anything else keeps it from showing up as a race or CTD once I select the race.

ScreenShot46.jpg

Because it was so late yesterday' date=' I couldn't give a detailed impression on this mod. So here we go now:...

[/quote']

I implemented your change suggestions (but with bigger eyes) and this is what my character looks like now.

nln8_4c5_ucrey.jpg

Different and definitly not bad, the smaller noses with the suggested headmesh are an improvement imo. About the other issues you had, with shadows for example, I didn't notice that. Maybe I overlooked, maybe it was not there? The slimmer or rounder face is a matter of preference I believe, I like both versions.

Hi' date=' I just wanted to ask if you found a way to get the Monli race to work with Extended Slider Colors for more hair/skin color options? When I try to patch the Monli.esp, nothing happens. All other races, including Ashen work good, just not Monli. Please help.

Also, very nice mod files. Thank you for your work.

[/quote']

Nope couldn't get it to work either, that's why I made a new haircolor directly into the monli esp. I posted a link to a tutorial a few pages ago, it's really easy to do in ck.

This is the most I can get to work from this mod. I've tried a vanilla run and got the same results. I feel like I'm missing important files.

BTW the only way I can get it to run is when I use the original unedited files. Using anything else keeps it from showing up as a race or CTD once I select the race.

ScreenShot46.jpg

Edit: I just noticed you start a YGnordrace up there (which is installed when you use the enhanced editor, Monli is further up in the list. I did not install YGnordrace at all and just took the parts I needed (for better heads).

Hello I hope I can help you. Try this:

-only install monli2 with the mod manager

-check if the game starts correctly, then quit

-if the game worked,implement all the other changes selectively by hand, by unzipping the additional content in a seperate folder, look at the file structure and name of files, the figure out where they go, always make backups before and make one change at a time, that is the best I can come up with

I really don't understand why you have these issues but I hope this helps a little, hang in there the result is worth it :cool:, been playing around with my toon the whole day (as can be seen in screenshot spamming) when I should do some serious stuff instead.

Got it to work finally. :P But it's probably because files were missing before. I added like, 4 more race mods to see if they work including the loli mod for unp. And it works now. :F

Having the files in one folder helped.

I found a teenager mod too. That might have helped since it was a self supported mod.

The race shows up as Monli *Without pointy ears* the ynord however is still the same white body tall nord. ""OTL

ScreenShot47.jpg

@Zazemel one problem might of been from using a body replacer that you didn't have the right thing to make it work right. I added the body by race mod later in my old game and my nords body became white/greyish but once I added the right thing the calentie or whatever it was called it went away but soon started over since it made my nord have huge ones and I didn't like that. I do not have a kajiatt tail mod I think it came with one of the mods that I got off of loverslab only thing that I have noticed is that a lot of necklaces do not work. @CitizenFurin What is the name of the outfit that your character is wearing the one with the succubus wings I think is the wings used haven't found the black wings yet did find some butterfly wings though and what is the name of the blue dress? The name of the tail mod is called cat disguise is the name on the folder. Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE UNP ADEC - Sporty UNP skinny - Athletic muscle map - Symmetrical Abs is the mod that I used for the muscles.