CBBE Loli race (fixed)

I have a strange bug whit this mod' date=' sometime my character grow up to the vanilla size. I have to reinstal the mod to have her smaller (original mod size). Any idea why ? Really nice work btw.

[/quote']

Did you create new char with Monli as a race? If you installed this race and all the addons afterwards, there should not be any problems. I am not experiencing any bugs even if i use setrace command on the NPCs to turn them into lolis. :D Install carefully.

Maybe its because I have to many mod xD or maybe its because I use a modified version of the vanilla armor ? (ramodeled armor cbbe v3). Will see tonight if its happen again.

No one here had this bug so i guess your game is bugged - maybe conflicting mods, maybe unprecise install. Its hard to say.

can you tell me where do i got yuki s hair in your screenshot ?

Read the thread' date=' its only 6 pages :D + the answer is on the second or third page i think.

This happened to me once, All I did was reload my last save and it was back to normal.

You mind sharing a screenshot? :angel: Im curious how you guys end up making your characters.

Hello, Thanks for the mod by the way! But I having a problem when I try to make female Monii or any other race female *Except for beast races* I get CTD.. When I didn't install you edited stuff it was alright. Can you help me to fix that? I got the head mesh and skeleton all in the folder. What else i need to do? *Sorry english bad*

Hello' date=' Thanks for the mod by the way! But I having a problem when I try to make female Monii or any other race female *Except for beast races* I get CTD.. When I didn't install you edited stuff it was alright. Can you help me to fix that? I got the head mesh and skeleton all in the folder. What else i need to do? *Sorry english bad*

[/quote']

Did you at least use Nexus Mod manager to apply the mods besides the files that i posted with out installable .rar?

For the mesh folder in should be like this:

izb9z8.png

You probably messed up the install by doing it manually.

Why is it all my armors make her boobs grow bigger? I musta done something wrong somewhere' date=' didnt I?

[/quote']

No, you didn't unless you call not converting the armour to the smaller body doing something wrong. You need armour made for the body as the body is part of the armour. Equiping armour equips the body it's made for.

Oh darn. I mean the body is still cute and small. She just.. grows big bazongas. Pfft. Sadface. I dont want bigtits on my cute mage. ;-;

And Im using armors for cbbe body. It just grows her tits out and nothing else. Thats still just an armor issue?

Yep. The body is in the armour you equip. If you're going to use existing CBBE armour, look for the slim version of the armour if there is one. It won't be so.... big.

Some sort of Mini Release (fix + bonus) :D :

You guys probably know of loli race for Skyrim thats called Monli v2 (Link). It has CBBE body for base' date=' but there was a bug - all weapons were displaying unproportionally huge and face meshes werent all that childish (In addition to an un-removable elf ears..). So i took my time and finished editing of the Monli skeletons + i added an edited version of "Pretty faces" mod. Its made in a way that it will not change any face meshes for other races (Your lore OCD will be safe), it just adds the roundness to the face. If the NMM says you already have certain SCRIPTS, just dont apply those if you dont want to.

[spoiler=[b]Here are some screenshots of my beautiful mini warrior, Yuki[/b]]

cvqs_b19_ucr5d.jpg

fbbn_d0d_ucr5d.jpg

bjm_00a_ucr5d.jpg

cwvj_8c5_ucr5d.jpg

3962945-1334248515.jpg

3962945-1334246917.jpg

gm8g_580_ucr5d.jpg

REQUIRMENTS: Monli Race v2

Downloads:

Skeletons

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?udah9a0fy2tqg81

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?5ktcd24es3jmouf

Head Mesh

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?qa9rwcdaqb4wvhc

Enhanced editor

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?4g787j0o90g6v62

Optional

¤ Bigger eyes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u28u161y19wt8bk <-- UPDATE

¤ I made face textures with freckles :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?ryc39m3tjc4kp7b <-- UPDATE

j6uy_d34_ucr5d.jpg

Camera Adjustment for Loli Race :

Add / edit lines

Open the Documents \ My Games \ Skyrim \ Skyrim.ini

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-40.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-40.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000

Although i didnt alter my camera, because i do use my

adult character too =) But hey, loli chars for the win!

P.S. - You are welcome to post screenshots of your characters here ^__^ (just use the spoiler tags for more forum-friendly interface)

Credits: Thanks to original authors of Pretty face pack, Monli race, Oriental Beaty (eyes 120%) and RANs head meshes. I only combined and edited.

random question, what is the height of the loli compared to normal nord

Hey I love your new Fix for the Loli character, but I think I seem to be doing something wrong. I made a character but I can't get the nice detail with the hair color and skin color. Is there a order that you installed the mods? I tried these mods listed below including yours afterwards I installed in this order

Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3

CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved main file

Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit

Pretty Face Pack CBBE Neck Patch

Skyrim Hair Pack "for the one showing in your picture"

Monli 2

Enhanced Edit for Monli 2

freckles

Bigger eyes

and I copied both skeletons inside the

"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli folder"

and the head inside the

"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli/MonliHead folder"

am I missing something else for uber pretty character? =-)

Im just trying to get a feel of what mods you guys are using for pretty characters maybe I have to much installed in the above and need to get rid of something?

Oh darn. I mean the body is still cute and small. She just.. grows big bazongas. Pfft. Sadface. I dont want bigtits on my cute mage. ;-;

And Im using armors for cbbe body. It just grows her tits out and nothing else. Thats still just an armor issue?

1) If you use CBBE armor' date=' even on the min weight, your loli WILL have pretty visible boobs :D

2) Im using UNP armor mostly - it keeps her thights in the same proportion as if she is naked but no oversized boobs.

I can't load straight into a loli save. I have to load a non-loli save, to get the engine running, then I load my loli fine. I don't know what's going on. I've turned off almost all my mods to try to find a conflict, no luck yet.

I have the same issue, but in another way - my 100% load save is the loli one :D I dont really know how to fix this sadly =/

Hey I love your new Fix for the Loli character' date=' but I think I seem to be doing something wrong. I made a character but I can't get the nice detail with the hair color and skin color. Is there a order that you installed the mods? I tried these mods listed below including yours afterwards I installed in this order

Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3

CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved main file

Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit

Pretty Face Pack CBBE Neck Patch

Skyrim Hair Pack "for the one showing in your picture"

Monli 2

Enhanced Edit for Monli 2

freckles

Bigger eyes

and I copied both skeletons inside the

"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli folder"

and the head inside the

"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli/MonliHead folder"

am I missing something else for uber pretty character? =-)

Im just trying to get a feel of what mods you guys are using for pretty characters maybe I have to much installed in the above and need to get rid of something?

[/quote']

Yes you are missing something if the list above is your install / load order.

1) install Monli Race

2) install Editor

3) Install Bigger Eyes

4) replace skeletons in main Monli folder and head mesh in MonliHead folder

There is no need for:

1) Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3, unless you want normal sized NPCs to have CBBE body, because Monli is a seperate race with already preinstalled body.

2) Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit

I edited enhanced editor for a reason - no unnecessary files, besides the editor on this topic you can apply textures from Pretty face pack, BUT to Monli folder in Textures directory.

As for the neck patch - use the CBBE one.

I think this is it =| Everything installs just fine for me.

random question' date=' what is the height of the loli compared to normal nord

[/quote']

[spoiler=screenshot]fe08ea.jpg

I found why my character grow up to the vanilla size' date=' its when the character do some animation like using the forge or craft some potion etc. Anyone have the same bug as me ? And is there something to fixe this ?

[/quote']

See the posts above for install order, if done properly - no bugs besides sometimes buggy save load should appear. im using the forge w/o any problems (girl cant reach the handle of that rope to operate the forge but thats only visual, everything works fine)

I found why my character grow up to the vanilla size' date=' its when the character do some animation like using the forge or craft some potion etc. Anyone have the same bug as me ? And is there something to fixe this ?

[/quote']

If I understand you correctly, I do not have this issue but I did see it when I tried to apply this race to an NPC through the console. When she used the equipment around the forge she would grow in size to the size of her vanilla race. When she stopped using the equipment she would shrink back and become Monli again. If was strange to watch, but it has never happened to my character.

One bug I get (I think this is a bug of Skyrim itself and not of this mod, and not everyone gets it), is that when I load a save from game start-up with a character of this race, every save after that, regardless of hours or weeks later, has a first person height issue (I am too tall). Third person is the way it should be. To get my character back to proper height in first person, I have to:

1. load up the saved game I want

2. then load up a saved game from very very early on with that character before my first reload with that character (since I usually play completely through the intro and escape from Helgen, saving a few times, and never reload a game until I am in Riverwood or later, a saved game from in Helgen during the escape from the dragon is usually fine for me) - in other words, one with my character at the proper height in first person

3. then immediately reload the saved game I really want, and my character is back to proper in first person.

I have to do this each time I launch Skyrim and continue or load a game.

I have also noticed that going into showracemenu, making some minor change (don't know if this part is necessary), naming my character again and finishing also resets the first person height to proper again.

But this is a problem with Skyrim itself I believe.

Anyway, this mod is really great and it is much appreciated!

[/quote']

If I understand you correctly, I do not have this issue but I did see it when I tried to apply this race to an NPC through the console. When she used the equipment around the forge she would grow in size to the size of her vanilla race. When she stopped using the equipment she would shrink back and become Monli again. If was strange to watch, but it has never happened to my character.

One bug I get (I think this is a bug of Skyrim itself and not of this mod, and not everyone gets it), is that when I load a save from game start-up with a character of this race, every save after that, regardless of hours or weeks later, has a first person height issue (I am too tall). Third person is the way it should be. To get my character back to proper height in first person, I have to:

1. load up the saved game I want

2. then load up a saved game from very very early on with that character before my first reload with that character (since I usually play completely through the intro and escape from Helgen, saving a few times, and never reload a game until I am in Riverwood or later, a saved game from in Helgen during the escape from the dragon is usually fine for me) - in other words, one with my character at the proper height in first person

3. then immediately reload the saved game I really want, and my character is back to proper in first person.

I have to do this each time I launch Skyrim and continue or load a game.

I have also noticed that going into showracemenu, making some minor change (don't know if this part is necessary), naming my character again and finishing also resets the first person height to proper again.

But this is a problem with Skyrim itself I believe.

Anyway, this mod is really great and it is much appreciated!

Camera bugs, in 3rd person comes from Skyrim.ini, first person camera, as far as i can tell is set from the skeleton. As i said, the only bug i have is a freeze-up on load of a saved game (not on loli race though), but than again i did not switch my blackmith NPC to Monli. If you want to - maybe try it through CK, there is a chance that the change will be less buggy than the one made using console command "setrace".