CBBE Loli race (fixed)

MY GOD....

If one thing is fixed another problem arrises!!!!

After many fixes the mesh finally showed up and the skin loaded propperly. but now this...

How in the?

ocation.png

My only question now is. If the location is exactly what it should be' date=' why is it so high?

I tried changing them and even though the changes appear in nifskope, they don't affect it when it's loaded into CK.

I don't want to have to put in a custom coordinates and risk terrible seams. :<

[/quote']

What happens when you press full preview?

Same thing. Just a big muscly headless dude.

Weapons I equip hovers a bit away from my character's back. Is there a way to fix this? I don't know if a bad mod installation caused this or it was like this from the beginning but I just noticed it now. Also distance gets bigger when I equip thin mod armors or light armors.

12vf_491_ucrt2.jpg

13yc_19c_ucrt2.jpg

Weapons I equip hovers a bit away from my character's back. Is there a way to fix this? I don't know if a bad mod installation caused this or it was like this from the beginning but I just noticed it now. Also distance gets bigger when I equip thin mod armors or light armors.

12vf_491_ucrt2.jpg

13yc_19c_ucrt2.jpg

It's the skeleton. I think I can fix it in nifskope. :>

EDIT: Here try this. (I only changed the quiver for now)

So does anyone know how to fix the pale face-to-body texture glitch?

I found that it wasn't a glitch. The texture on the face is VERY light compared to the body. And just darkening it does not fix this since it would make the neck dark too.

That means someone is going to have to darken the face.

There is also the issue with the FemaleHead_SK being a blank peach color. Where a the vanilla texture is meant to darken the face in the correct lighting.

12vf_491_ucrt2.jpg

13yc_19c_ucrt2.jpg

For whatever reason i dont have this bug - although im using the same race ^_^"

12vf_491_ucrt2.jpg

13yc_19c_ucrt2.jpg

For whatever reason i dont have this bug - although im using the same race ^_^"

I get this bug on some things. I think bringing the weapon bones closer to the body would fix it. Though it's a lot of guessing.

12vf_491_ucrt2.jpg

13yc_19c_ucrt2.jpg

Thanks' date=' i tried it but it is still a bit off. Also weapons grown to big size from loli size :s .

So i tried installing this, but when i have to choose race, it just shows a nord male instead. If i try to switch gender, the game crashes.

I admit i'm not very good at all this mod stuff, so i might be doing something wrong. Any ideas?

So i tried installing this' date=' but when i have to choose race, it just shows a nord male instead. If i try to switch gender, the game crashes.

I admit i'm not very good at all this mod stuff, so i might be doing something wrong. Any ideas?

[/quote']

To install this use NMM and install archives from the first page:

(http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/content/modmanager/ <-- NMM)

¤ ~All in one~ Base setup archive

¤ Enhanced editor (preferably)

&

For more comfortable gameplay you can adjust the 3rd person camera:

Add / edit lines

Open the Documents \ My Games \ Skyrim \ Skyrim.ini

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-40.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-40.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000

If that gives no results, check in your game launcher (Data section) if the .esp files are enabled.

Can I ask what ENB you are using in game while you take those screenshots?

Me? Unreal Cinema. It was on nexus but not anymore.. The creator has it here though:

http://beautifulskyrim.yolasite.com/downloads.php

I don't know if it is because of unreal cinema or if you are modifying pictures with photoshop or something but damn dat ass picture looks great. This is as good as it gets for me with highest graphic options;(I took screenshots with fraps program btw)

1f82_0cc_ucrt2.jpg

1f82_7d7_ucrt2.jpg

Also I discovered another bug now and I haven't got any clue what is causing these. Some mod scarfs and neklaces like airy scarf doesn't appear on my loli character but it appears on normal races. I'm into modding for a week now and my head hurts. I fix one thing and another gets broken :s.

Can I ask what ENB you are using in game while you take those screenshots?

Me? Unreal Cinema. It was on nexus but not anymore.. The creator has it here though:

http://beautifulskyrim.yolasite.com/downloads.php

I don't know if it is because of unreal cinema or if you are modifying pictures with photoshop or something but damn dat ass picture looks great. This is as good as it gets for me with highest graphic options;(I took screenshots with fraps program btw)

1f82_0cc_ucrt2.jpg

1f82_7d7_ucrt2.jpg

Also I discovered another bug now and I haven't got any clue what is causing these. Some mod scarfs and neklaces like airy scarf doesn't appear on my loli character but it appears on normal races. I'm into modding for a week now and my head hurts. I fix one thing and another gets broken :s.

¤ I Only added more film grain to that pic in photoshop (and black bars).

¤ To display Airy scarf, necklace i found a workaround:

1) Download Temptress Armor for CBBE (Nexus)

2) Install it and also install Airy armor

3) Open in Nifskope Airy scarf, and in another window - Temptress amulet

( it shows up for me so decided to use that for my cause)

4) Copy the Airy's scarf branch to that amulet .nif and remove the Temptress bits if you don like 'em showing

5) Update tangent spaces / save / use Temptress amulet ingame as an Airy Scarf.

6) Profit

Really like MissAniThropes_Mystic_Eyes and I finally found a clothing necklace that is not invisible when worn. YAY!!!

Erm... Why would outfit be invisble? All of them works..

Back from another week of work @Kashim It is not the outfits that are invisible just many of the necklaces or items that use the necklace slot are invisible when worn some hats/helmets are the same way. I have no problem with the skyrim necklaces showing up just some of the items that come with some of the outfits.

C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Local\Skyrim

if you can't see AppData' date=' from folder and search options click view tab and there you will see show hidden files, check it and you will e able to see it. Or you can just take picture of your plugins box if you use NMM .
[/quote']

That path would have been enough I know of this location

http://www.mediafire.com/?st1iv9e12p3nser

thanks btw here is my first loli;

ww62_640_ucrt2.jpg

She looks angry What did you do to her?

umm... nothing

She looks a bit more curvy than she is though in the pic because of that tera outfit. But I'm downloading more outfits and armors. Only thing now left is a good loli voice mod.

There is also a neat little thing called Unfuzer that you can use once you find some voice mods. All you have to do is unrar it and place it into your voice file fuz folder click on it to open it hit left button and it will pull all wav files from the fuz file.

Now you can listen delete replace or modify it the way that you want it and after you are done click the right button and it places the wav files back into fuz files.

12vf_491_ucrt2.jpg

13yc_19c_ucrt2.jpg

Thanks' date=' i tried it but it is still a bit off. Also weapons grown to big size from loli size :s .

LOL wow, how did this come about?

I hope you can revert the skeleton. :P I'm going to have to look into this more. I can change the position but the size, that was unexpected.