CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Just a heads up if there are anyone wanting to try out PJs Spell Compendium for Skyrim it is buggier then shit No ctd's but others have reported it when trying to start a saved game I instead suffer some different weird ass shit from it.

At the start of a new game player starts walking away towards the gate then walks back after being called on got stuck on wagon had to hit tfc tfc ~ repeat to get player to inch along and gets past the wagon.

Player then turns around and heads back in the same direction it was coming from when guy asks who are you player is still walking during the whole player set up once named it goes back to what it was doing and heads in the same direction again as before if you hit tfc and watch everything as soon as the guy is about to get his head cut-off almost everyone disappears and game can not progress.

I started removing mods till I hit the one doing. Also player is named alvor instead of the prisoner? Alvor might be the name of the vendor not sure never bothered looking for the vendor as it is always faster to use to console to find spells/armor/weapons that I have added. What is weird is that it use to work till I had to restart a new game. So I would avoid this one till hit it with raid or whatever they need to do to kill these bugs.

That comic is amazing, well done :P. With the fangs I mean in the mouth, not the hands! Anyhow, I have tested now vampirism and werewolf with the monli mod and both work just fine. A Monli vampire is actually a lot of fun as she is feeding at the weirdest places, maybe due to the height? I have no idea.

My loli character :heart:

[/346xfd5.jpgspoiler]

dw88e0.jpg

2h36f15.jpg

ngark4.jpg

2i92t5.jpg

that armor in the last two shots, where did you find that. I like it a lot

@tempralanomaly try searching the site here not sure but I think they are either elin or maybe hentia outfits I do know that I have seen them before either on loverslab or on the nexus.

No matter what I do I cant get the NPC im making to have proper head textures. the head/neck is always way off in color from the body.

I'm having the same issue with my race.

The spectral texture isn't showing on the head for some reason.

Mucho success! Everything except specific trait I wanted to add, where the drow don't get well rested during light hours. And fixing the spectral glitch on the heads.

In the last once I just setrace on lydia. Her head didn't change so I made her wear the nightingale hood. It was just to show that they are two independent races.

ScreenShot98-Copy.png

ScreenShot91-Copy.png

ScreenShot96-Copy.png

ScreenShot100.png

Mucho success! Everything except specific trait I wanted to add' date=' where the drow don't get well rested during light hours. And fixing the spectral glitch on the heads.

In the last once I just setrace on lydia. Her head didn't change so I made her wear the nightingale hood. It was just to show that they are two independent races.

Really Nice job ^_^ I hope you find a solution for the NPC head bug. This looks awesome :3

I figured out what was wrong. lol though I need to find the vanilla SK texture.

I had open the head in nifskope and change the texture directories.

I think you should too since your textures are in the race folder. It's thinking all the files are in the vanilla Female folder.

As for any other issues, making presets for the race fixed all of the problems.

Now to start working on the male gender. D:

Making a custom head mesh is going to be a challenge. >.>

Thanks for the mod but my character didn't look as good as yours Kashim :(. I wish I had your mod setup with all clothes and characters. Btw how do you change your character's and followers appearance and stuff without getting stats resetted? is there a mod for that?

Thanks for the mod but my character didn't look as good as yours Kashim :(. I wish I had your mod setup with all clothes and characters. Btw how do you change your character's and followers appearance and stuff without getting stats resetted? is there a mod for that?

For my loli character i used only what you can find in this thread - the basic archive + the editor update for puffier cheeks. As for the followers.. Besides mods that improve followers (make them use bows for example) i used this one:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12106#content

hi ty for loli race gr8 work' date=' but i gt prob, are these just a playable character or are they a new race in skyrim,im still new at all this,can i create race from npc editor , plz help ty :)

[/quote']

This is a new race. When you start a new game and the character creation menu pops up - you will be able to choose a race named "Monli".

P.S. - If you guys want me to reply to your PMs, dont friggin block the inbox god damn...

I think you should too since your textures are in the race folder. It's thinking all the files are in the vanilla Female folder.

As for any other issues' date=' making presets for the race fixed all of the problems.

[/quote']

could you elaborate on how to do this? I've never used nifskope

As for any other issues' date=' making presets for the race fixed all of the problems.

[/quote']

Then how the hell it locates my freckles texture than??

P.S. - i have made a head mesh with bigger eye sockets, that would allow to add bigger, anime-like, eyes. Feel free to use if it fits.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jetyjxj6jybdedf

Does anyone know please, how to fix the character position when sitting or crafting..my character is always under texture.

Im using monli race with unp meshes and skeleton, could be that skeleton causing this problem...i tried the original monli skeleton but didnt liked it.

Any ideas please?

For my loli character i used only what you can find in this thread - the basic archive + the editor update for puffier cheeks. As for the followers.. Besides mods that improve followers (make them use bows for example) i used this one:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12106#content

hi ty for loli race gr8 work' date=' but i gt prob, are these just a playable character or are they a new race in skyrim,im still new at all this,can i create race from npc editor , plz help ty :)

[/quote']

This is a new race. When you start a new game and the character creation menu pops up - you will be able to choose a race named "Monli".

P.S. - If you guys want me to reply to your PMs, dont friggin block the inbox god damn...

Oh It would be easier for me if you could copy or upload your plugin.txt. I would really appreciate it.

[/quote']

P.S. - i have made a head mesh with bigger eye sockets, that would allow to add bigger, anime-like, eyes. Feel free to use if it fits.

Thanks, I'm gonna need that.

I meant the FemaleHead_s file.

Basically the directories on the head were all wrong. lol. So now the spectral works.

BTw since you did edit the head mesh in nif, could you fix the head mesh I made for males? It's weird and unfamiliar teritory for me. The skin wont load at all so the head is invisible in CK.

Here is the file.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'm gonna need that.

I meant the FemaleHead_s file.

Basically the directories on the head were all wrong. lol. So now the spectral works.

BTw since you did edit the head mesh in nif, could you fix the head mesh I made for males? It's weird and unfamiliar teritory for me. The skin wont load at all so the head is invisible in CK.

Here is the file.

Open your head mesh in one nifskope window, open another head mesh in another window, expand the head nitrishape, select BSDismemberSkinInstance, in block detail expand partitions on both and compare. You will see where you should have 0 for a couple you have PF_START_NET_BONESET. You also have the full path like c:\program files (x86)\the elder scrolls v skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\drow\male\malehead.dds to the textures rather than textures\actors\character\drow\male\malehead.dds

That should fix it.

Here, just in case. [attachment=9580]

If I use the Enhanced Character Edit along with this race, will it change the head and cheeks for ALL human races?

Also, what skins are compatible with this race if I want to try out some different ones? Would any skin that uses CBBE work?