CBBE Loli race (fixed)

:heart: ing the pictures! The dark colors suit your character way better than mine. I want to put some time today into coloring the dress white/pink (you get the idea) for mine.

Thanks! Looking forward to what you'll be coming up with. ;)

Also another incompatibility with the race (d'oh!): Ashara Dimonized Dress and Dragon jewelry.

The necklace, earrings and braclets don't show up at all, when equiping them with the Monli Race. Vanilla races are fine, though. Dammit! They look so nice on the pics. :(

I wonder, if it might be an issue with the skeleton or only with the way the Monli Race is set up (in the ESP).

This mod has earrings and some glasses , they do show up on the custom head but do not fit perfectly. With the glasses you have some ugly shadows in certain angels and the earrings are a little bit off aswell.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11068

On the bright side I found the perfect(!) mount for my character. "Mononoke hime" mount from here. What it makes especially great is that the proportions are perfect without using any setscale. Maybe I'll post a creenie later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9464

This mod has earrings and some glasses ' date=' they do show up on the custom head but do not fit perfectly. With the glasses you have some ugly shadows in certain angels and the earrings are a little bit off aswell.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11068

On the bright side I found the perfect(!) mount for my character. "Mononoke hime" mount from here. What it makes especially great is that the proportions are perfect without using any setscale. Maybe I'll post a creenie later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9464

[/quote']

Ill download Mononoke too :3

I do like:

- that the wolf is faster

- that it matches with the character's size (no clipping)

- personally I think that a wolf goes also well together with a teen / smaller character

I don't like:

- the wolf's standard size (he's huge!)

- the higher speed makes it harder to navigate in general and especially in tight spots

Luckily, the size can easily be adjusted with the help of the console. Setscale between 0.5 - 0.8 fits way better.

Maybe I'll make some pics later.

I'm at a loss. Every time I save the race under a new name. It addes the bob hair style to the head mesh and replaces all the hair styles. Making it have no hair styles to choose from. :<

Same thing with eye color. I just don't get this...

what hair mod do you use i wanna knoww plz

Who do you mean?

I'm at a loss. Every time I save the race under a new name. It addes the bob hair style to the head mesh and replaces all the hair styles. Making it have no hair styles to choose from. :<

Same thing with eye color. I just don't get this...

After reading the last 30 or so pages of the "official" loli thread' date=' I think you should talk to [s']Superman[/s] Kalell. He created this Shojo Race from scratch and he seems like a really nice guy.

@Zazemel Well I have used setrace a few times it works well with using monli except that you have to do it 3 times to get it to look right and everyones head is the same Looking into the npc edit thing and will try it out once I get what is needed for it. TY for the info.

Like setrace monli then horse then monli again to get the head to look right ashen seems a little buggier or I'm just not using the right name to change someone to ashen and vamprism seems hella buggy for that race you start with ashen 117 turn into vampire character gets a growth spurt and grows a tail and is now ashen bast.

Had to redo game since steam wanted to start acting up with a load error the good thing is that most of the files are in rar form from nmm and I only had to pull them out before redoing it and then adding them back afterwards and all I had to re-add was the ashen and monli files.

This new outfit on Nexus comes with a tail of sorts.

The outfit comes in 2 sizes one is for small chest and other one if for bigger chest.

...and vamprism seems hella buggy for that race you start with ashen 117 turn into vampire character gets a growth spurt and grows a tail and is now ashen bast.

Edit0-2: Me finding out that vampirism works for Monli's as I misunderstood your post. In short, it works but they have no cute fangs :(

Edit3: Oh wait, I get it now, are you talking about the race you made yourself by putting together Ashen and Monli? In that case I wouldn't know how to help out really, maybe look into the script that manages the Monli transformation into vampirism, because it seems to work and is for a custom race to begin with, and then try to copy it for your custom race?

I talked to Kalell. And he says that the directories were getting disconnected.

I tried what he recommended, and I am starting to think that the Monli race was changed too much for a new race to be made from it. >.<

How did you manage to change the head? I can't even find the place to change it. D: It seems like every race's head is defined to the race only.

I tried everything and found that the hair mesh that shows up in the Monli race, is causing a permanent blend with the head mesh.

@CitizenFurin no I am talking about just the ashen race itself when you get infected with vamprism you grow to normal size get a tail and ears and it changes to ashen bash you can drink blood and what not but my other mod that adds new vampire spells like vampire speed turn npc into vampire and so forth do not work with it.

Yeah none of them get fangs but then it is kind of pointless to have fangs if you never get to see them we will have to wait for someone to make animations so that you can see the fangs during the slow motion kill moves. Monli works with vamprism it is ashen that is buggy.

Trying out Kalell's follower that he uploaded.

Well the race started working. "sort of"

Still need to get rid of the duplicate race bug, and fix the skin for the adult race. I might need to make it have custom texture too.

I made the spectral layer like sort of tribal, and the nails are pure black with spectral designs. Still trying to fix the space in the nails.

I'm also going to refine the designs since they were bigger than I thought they would be.

If you are wondering why so blue, I'm still adjusting the tones. The rest are too dark lol.

ScreenShot88.png

ScreenShot86.png

Read the thread - the link is here.

I tried what he recommended' date=' and I am starting to think that the Monli race was changed too much for a new race to be made from it. >.<

How did you manage to change the head? I can't even find the place to change it. D: It seems like every race's head is defined to the race only.

I tried everything and found that the hair mesh that shows up in the Monli race, is causing a permanent blend with the head mesh.

[/quote']

I simply dropped the head mesh .nif into MonliHead folder.

I tried what he recommended' date=' and I am starting to think that the Monli race was changed too much for a new race to be made from it. >.<

[/quote']

Weird.

Is there a way to add the custom head mesh to any race?

[/quote']

Weird.

Is there a way to add the custom head mesh to any race?

I guess.. If the name matches - the path is the same.

I figured out almost everything. Almost. :<

I had to create a new body armor with a body race. ugh... Now they cant wear anything. :<

How do people do it with custom races with custom bodies? lol

I got the child race working at 90% Adult race is like... 60% since hair gets stuck on the race with the custom body.

Something weird though. I disabled all the races I made and they still show up. :o

I can't find them so I can get them to work! >:o Almost to the finish.