I really love the mod, after using it for a long while, someone already requested what I would have liked, which is lower increments and you said you added them so thank you very much for that :)  One other small request if I might be able to do so? Can the weight loss be from walking, normal running AND sprinting? As well as fighting, since I would figure all of that uses up a lot of energy and burns calories. My character is an adorable little chub right now lol and I'm not sure I want her to sprint back up those 7 thousand steps to highrothgar(sp) to lose the weight again lol 

Oh one more thing, that I just remembered whilst typing, sorry, is there a possibility that the morphs that are already present on the body might be left alone? Basically I made a base body in Bodyslide that I like and than for my own character I edit it to my taste whilst in game depending on the type of life that my character is living. But when she gains and than loses she winds back up in the base body she was in. It also removes the effects of the waist slider and thigh sliders in the.. umm I forgot the name of that section in racemenu. 

Alrighty sorry this became a novel, either way, thank you very much for the mod, I'm having fun :)

Sorrow thanks you too:

-C

The morphs of RaceMenu and WeightMorphs shouldn't collide with each other, they both use different keys to store them.

Did you update BodySlide to the latest version as well?

Weight loss already happens for walking, running and sprinting, not combat at the moment though.

I see there was an update! Updating right now :) Hopefully that fixes it, will report back :)

-C

Alrighty, I can confirm that the racemenu settings get unset after saving, and logging out and loading back in again, you have to set them again in racemenu. Also, tattoos get removed, at least in my own case. I've been using a tanline tattoo along with another leg one or something and it always comes right off after logging out and back in again. Figured I'd report :) 

Thanks for the mod!!

-C

I really love the mod, after using it for a long while, someone already requested what I would have liked, which is lower increments and you said you added them so thank you very much for that :) One other small request if I might be able to do so? Can the weight loss be from walking, normal running AND sprinting? As well as fighting, since I would figure all of that uses up a lot of energy and burns calories. My character is an adorable little chub right now lol and I'm not sure I want her to sprint back up those 7 thousand steps to highrothgar(sp) to lose the weight again lol

Oh one more thing, that I just remembered whilst typing, sorry, is there a possibility that the morphs that are already present on the body might be left alone? Basically I made a base body in Bodyslide that I like and than for my own character I edit it to my taste whilst in game depending on the type of life that my character is living. But when she gains and than loses she winds back up in the base body she was in. It also removes the effects of the waist slider and thigh sliders in the.. umm I forgot the name of that section in racemenu.

Alrighty sorry this became a novel, either way, thank you very much for the mod, I'm having fun :)

Sorrow thanks you too:

-C

The morphs of RaceMenu and WeightMorphs shouldn't collide with each other, they both use different keys to store them.

Did you update BodySlide to the latest version as well?

Weight loss already happens for walking, running and sprinting, not combat at the moment though.

I see there was an update! Updating right now :) Hopefully that fixes it, will report back :)

-C

Alrighty, I can confirm that the racemenu settings get unset after saving, and logging out and loading back in again, you have to set them again in racemenu. Also, tattoos get removed, at least in my own case. I've been using a tanline tattoo along with another leg one or something and it always comes right off after logging out and back in again. Figured I'd report :)

Thanks for the mod!!

-C

Seems like something else is wrong with your game, tattoos have nothing to do with this and the morph saving works for me. Try asking on the RaceMenu page.

Cell I blame you for the madness i'm going through right now 2 days and i've only played for a about a hr. All the rest of my time has been converting a outfit that was done quickly just about 5 hrs but now i've added 11 more items to that mod and getting ready to increase that by another 15 with a possibility of yet another 2 meshes beyond that before I release the addon! Never mind the 3-4 other outfits I wanna try my hand at whenever I say i'm done with this one.

If you do ever take the suggestion about the attack speed/movement speed effects pretty please make sure it can be disabled there's too many mods that already affect that and some of em can't be disabled without butchering the esp.

If you do ever take the suggestion about the attack speed/movement speed effects pretty please make sure it can be disabled.

Obviously.

Thank you I had a issue with Mofakin on nexus he updated realistic needs and diseases and added a weight system I asked him kindly to atleast consider adding a toggle to remove the speed effects here's that short conversation.

Me: A suggestion for you could you add a toggle to control the weapon speed/movement speed for the weight even with the update i think i swing way to fast i run perma and any changes to weapon speed seem to be way to much.

Him: But I don't run it, so...30% seems perfectly suitable.

Me: Just a sugestion would make this more compatible with other mods better vampires, and disparity are 2 other mods i run that can affect swing speed they both have toggles to kill that part of it without the toggles if i became a vamp my attack speed would make the previous versions skinny attack speed look like slow mo. I don't wanna drop this mod i've been using it since inception and the weight feature is something i've wanted forever.

Him: Adding a slider to fine tune weapon speed would completely ruin the purpose of PerMa perks and the weight feature. I can't follow your argumentation. Just don't take the PerMa perks then...or don't use the weight feature...or drop the Mod...wink.gif

Me: Never said anything about a slider just a check box for at least attack speed either the boost is on or off. A slider would probably be harder to add and could lead to abuse not that anyone has the right to tell anyone else how to play there game and whether to cheat or not.

My ultimate response at least once this mod dropped was I swapped back to the old one I don't need the widget, the weight feature bugged sometimes even when off and shot me to 100, really very few of his changes I needed or liked a ton. Altho I do appreciate the work he did I just think hes a bit of a prick might just be my opinion though.

One little thing you need to add, and this mod will be the best ever. Gain weight by sex, or lose weight by sex, adding or putting a reference or something like that to sexlab, maybe even sperm lose/gain. Do that and this is epic :) If you can give option to chose  what action influences on what, lets say I can chose that sex only influences breasts, and eating sperm only influences butt and belly. That will be .... fun :)

I believe the mod you should be looking at is called SexLab Hormones

That would mean making SexLab a requirement for the mod, which I don't want to do. :/

I'm unsure if there's a way to make a separate addon plugin + script that can access my script instance.

I also can't separate what action affects which part of the body, as I have the setup for defining what parts are affected by the weight as a whole already.

You can just listen SL events, compile against SL, no dependency on esp, esm. No SL installed - no events.

Love the mod cell, have you considered attempting to contact the author of Disparity to see if there could be some sort of plug-in for both of your mods to interact as Disparity uses the vanilla weight system for calculating it's weight related effects. Thought that some sort of collaboration between you and kryptopyr might provide some help if you plan on expanding the scope of WeightMorphs in a modular sort of direction.

Link to the mod page: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63354/?

Thanks again for the great work you do for the whole community.

we should have talked more about a creative name for the mod before you released it.

/giggle

Let me guess... something like "Feed Me More". If Rayback {WWE} allows... I would endorse the name idea!

By the way... I find this Mod original and immersively awesome, I definitely endorse that.

Guest Jenova23

Is it possible to add follower / NPC support?

It wouldn't really make sense imo, as it's weird to track NPCs eating things. And they don't do all that often.

It's mainly because I use ineed. It would be pretty cool and immersive if I could manage my followers weight. They are often eating with that mod installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Minor Change request...

Drinking water currently adds to your weight, as well as water based herb drinks... They could do with being removed from the weight gain list...

I'm Using:

-Weight gain version v1.3

-Realistic Needs and Diseases.

Loving the mod, it really adds to the immersion... :)

The pictures show the weight changes, from skinny to curvy...

post-566118-0-12190500-1445991563_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-40024000-1445991570_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-87487600-1445991575_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-91831500-1445992020_thumb.jpg

Minor Change request...

Drinking water currently adds to your weight, as well as water based herb drinks... They could do with being removed from the weight gain list...

I'm Using:

Water? Is that coming from a custom mod? I can't really blacklist single entries if it comes from a mod or DLC.

Minor Change request...

I'm Using:

Water? Is that coming from a custom mod? I can't really blacklist single entries if it comes from a mod or DLC.

I tend to forget how basic the Vanilla game is, taking for granted simple things like drinking water being absent. I've been using mods for too long, and forgot for a moment, about a simple thing like drinking water being a mod.

I used to use the Ineeds mod, then went onto the much more complicated Realistic needs and diseases mod.

You could have a separate patch, but its not game breaking anyway...

Regardless... thanks for a great mod... :)

Version 1.4:

- separated the low and high weight morphs into separate tabs in the MCM.

- added optional stamina and movement speed modifiers (see MCM for formula).

- added tooltips to the MCM.

- added partial Japanese translation found on Reddit.

Hey, maybe you can help me with the following? I don't think it's a bug directly related to WeightMorph but it's affected by it. When I change weight or a CBBE slide, the wrists become invisible and some limbs can be seen through other limbs(like seeing an arm even though the torso is in front of it when faced from the side).

Great update... I had a little trouble working out what the Speed and Stamina settings done, but after miles of gorging and starving my character, and running around like an idiot for miles. I finally worked it out...

The speed modifier works great, with the ' + ' amount making you run faster at high weights, and the ' - ' amount making you run slower at high weights.

I've got mine set to -25, which means I run -25 speed at full weight, for me its set to 1.0... Slower when overweight...

My lowest weight is set to -0.40 for the low weight, which means I run faster at dangerously thin weights...

The Stamina, I've found. Adds to your stamina bar numbers, which are displayed in your perk tree menu. With the plus and minus amount, being added or taken away from your overall stamina number.

This is the only problem that I had, as the stamina amount seems to take away a set amount of your stamina. With leveling adding that number back in...

Request... If possible... Make the plus and minus numbers a percentage of stamina overall amount...

| < -100% -------- Normal stamina amount -------- +100% - > |

The new High and Low weights is great, meaning you can tune your characters low and high weights in the MCM... :)

I‘m sorry but I can't get the meaning of this mod

yes,change one's weight by eating is very interesting but why not just adjust the "weight"?

With BS you can easily make a _0 and _1 nif file to show the difference.

This mod makes a lot more sense to me than popular mods like the one when you die of freezing.

In the said mod, by your logic, what's the point to it, you can just die by jumping off a building or using player.kill command.

But seriously, this mod is great if you're into BBW stuff. ;)

yes,change one's weight by eating is very interesting but why not just adjust the "weight"?

This mod makes a lot more sense to me than popular mods like the one when you die of freezing.

In the said mod, by your logic, what's the point to it, you can just die by jumping off a building or using player.kill command.

So why should I use a in game methord to adjust something which canbe adjusted outside the game?

batch build do not need a lot of time and won't course problems about performance and compatibility

In my oponion,add some difference about race/age/personality will be much more interesting

So why should I use a in game methord to adjust something which canbe adjusted outside the game?

batch build do not need a lot of time and won't course problems about performance and compatibility

In my oponion,add some difference about race/age/personality will be much more interesting

You're missing the point, it's not about just modifying the shape of the body.

If you see no point in this mod, it's not for you.