[Sims3] “MedBod”, Sims Medieval Female Body for The Sims 3 (UPDATED: August 01)

• 3 months later...

Is there an easy way to make these defaults?

Admittedly I've never tried it, but I think it shouldn't be that much trouble? I would start by cloning the aftopnude or afbottomnude object (or whatever other thing you want to override) from the FullBuild0 file using s3oc. Then I would open the file in S3PE to "replace" each mesh and morph mesh with JoshQ's equivalent for MedBod (using CMarNYC's Mesh Toolkit to properly label the internal resources in the package, if needed).

You might need to use Mesh Toolkit again to update the BGEOs and BBLNs in that same package. But I don't foresee any problem with following this approach?

post-535934-0-23724000-1469930648_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-57876800-1469930655_thumb.png

Fusion Stockings for MedBod 1.55 + Accessory version

post-535934-0-37323100-1469930672_thumb.jpg

(n01=RomanticFlower panties + RomanticLaceBustier garter belt

n02=RomanticLaceTonga panties + RomanticBustier garter belt)

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For female sims. MedBod version is for young adult and adult. Accessory is for teen, young adult and adult
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Located in the bottom / accessory category respectively
  • MedBod polycount: 1088
  • n01 has 3 color channels, n02 has 2
  • Only .package included
  • Accessory version is compatible with the default nude bottom and any custom mesh that follows the default UV coordinates
  • For the accessory version to work correctly with stockings first select the desired model and then n01/n02

Defects:

• Accessory version lacks a bump map so the texture will look a little bit flat

ACCESSORYFusionStockingsbyJoshQ.zip

FusionStockingsforMEDBODbyJoshQ.zip

post-535934-0-55812500-1470031220_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-06943400-1470031227_thumb.png

Sexy Rabbit for MedBod

(with Cmar Boobs and Barbie Boobs)

post-535934-0-28216700-1470031200_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For female sims (young adult and adult)
  • Located in the Body category
  • Enabled for everyday, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • All morphs included
  • Cmar version has a polycount of 4126, Barbie Boobs: 4014
  • 4 color channels
  • Only .package included
  • Yep I removed the half cups from the original version, redid the textures, modified the neck shape and position and added a ribbon on the hips (it came with a catsuit from Katy Perry’s expansion)

Defects:

• Textures look horrible on full zoom
  • Because of MedBod’s generous behind the rabbit fluffy tail doesn’t attach completely to the body, but it’s only noticeable on very extreme angles
  • Neck looks weird on CAS, in-game looks fine

post-535934-0-58040100-1470031210_thumb.png

Pantyhose accessory for Sexy Rabbit

I ran out of color channels so I decided to include the pantyhose as an accessory, it could also work on non-transparent lingerie. Is included on the main .zip

SexyRabbitMedBodbyJoshQ.zip

post-535934-0-92681600-1470031880_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-94859700-1470031892_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-52034600-1470031905_thumb.png

post-535934-0-68426300-1470031919_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-17092900-1470031928_thumb.png

Lingerie/Swimwear pack for MedBod 1.55

post-535934-0-24051300-1470031941_thumb.jpg

(from left to right: afbodyep11swimblock, afbodyep11lingerie, afbodyromanticcleo, afbodyromanticstraplesslace and afbodyromanticbalconetlace)

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For female sims (young adult and adult)
  • Located on the Body category
  • Enable for sleepwear, validformaternity and swimwear (afbodyep11swimblock and afbodyep11lingerie)
  • Polycount: 4014 each
  • Several color channels
  • All morphs included
  • Only .package included
  • This release uses the 1.55 update for the bottom and also has better bone assignments

Defects:

• afbodyep11lingerie has an extra channel color, doesn’t do anything
  • Mammoth boobage will distort the textures

LingerieSwimwearPackForMedBod155.zip

So that’s it, I won’t quit modding but it will take a while before I upload again.

I’ll keep visiting the forums so if you have a question just shoot, there’s a chance I won’t be able to answer immediately so please be patient.

Remember you don’t have to ask for permission to modify this CC.

• 2 months later...

So, quick question, correct me if I'm wrong:

This body wont work with any default clothing, right? Since its, from my understanding, a set of clothing that looks like a nude body?

Yes, with default clothes you'll see a gap around belly. But there are enough clothes for the med bod, at least for me :D

So, quick question, correct me if I'm wrong:

This body wont work with any default clothing, right? Since its, from my understanding, a set of clothing that looks like a nude body?

They look and work as a naked body, I tried to make a default replacement for when you enter the shower but I didn't succeed so you have to change them manually.

Here's an example how it looks when combined with EA's clothing and potentially CC from other people. It also shows the gap occasioned because MedBod's hip has a different shape, some garments will "hide" it.

post-535934-0-99728800-1476943152_thumb.jpg

More clothes are on the way is just a slow process because lack of time, an enormous to-do list and a severe case of laziness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/29/2018 at 8:50 AM, THEMEMESJACK said:

How do I increase breast size it's only as big as the normal boobs 

copypasting from and old post, hope it helps:

Mastercontroller also allows you to use A LOT of face and body custom sliders, without it you’ll be limited to a dozen or so. Also it allows you to increase the limits of those sliders, so you can make “big” sims. To do that clic anywhere in the game and select:

NRaas / Mastercontroller / Settings / CAS

Search for
Slider Multiple: Facial
and change the value to 2 or 3 (I use 3). Now that you’re in that menu also change
Show Numeric Slider Value, Multiple Accessories Per Location
and
Multiple MakeUp Per Location
to “true”.
5 hours ago, landess said:

Nice work as always.

Posting to suggest you add these to your 'list'

Thanks again.

Its on "Very old list of all the CC I use" below "esential mods and tips", probably need to make a specific guide but I'm lazy

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, toiletpaperhellboy said:

So this works fantastic! The only problem is the when I go setting up the sim and go to tattoos all the body changes I've done switch back to how they were originally. Even if I save the sim before I do the tattoos when I try to load them everything switches back to the original body. Any ideas?

Once you exit the tatoo selection screen, the game will revert to MedBod and of course apply the tats. Or at least that's what happens on my game.

On 4/26/2018 at 9:14 PM, JoshQ said:

Once you exit the tatoo selection screen, the game will revert to MedBod and of course apply the tats. Or at least that's what happens on my game.

It might be something with the sliiders then; whatever adjustments I make on them will reset whatever changes I make whenever I change to a different outfit style i.e. Everyday / Swimsuit/ Formal..

1 hour ago, toiletpaperhellboy said:

It might be something with the sliiders then; whatever adjustments I make on them will reset whatever changes I make whenever I change to a different outfit style i.e. Everyday / Swimsuit/ Formal..

Ahhhh, that's because MedBod has different proportions and the boobs work different compared with almost all garments made by EA. One solution is to scale down your sims attributes (specially the boobs) or use MedBod for everything (somewhat difficult because there's not enough clothes to cover all cases / tastes).

• 4 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 9:41 PM, sylar951 said:

I was wondering when/if will your great body creation be compatible with cmar's nipple sliders?

Sadly I don’t have the time to investigate how to make the slider work, so it’s on last place in my to-do list. That could change if someone shares the knowledge and doesn’t involve a complete remake.