Ah ok I'll keep digging on my end and see If I can locate the exact cause ( for all I know its just a rogue script getting played), just a small suggestion for the scanner instead of having it run every few seconds or having a slider that way, maybe have it on a timer similar to how hormones works on cell update or on wait or rest have it change then (less impact on papyrus).

At the moment I'm happy, that the scanner works at all, further customization will follow in the future, but you have a point, will see what I can do. Sadly it's pretty late in my timezone and I have to get up early, so I can't help you today, but I will investigate later today.

Normally the scanner doesn't have to run too often, since the mods are doing the updating themselves, the scanner is just to make sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all.

I' m very confused with these inflation mods, everything i try is not working, your mod works, fil her up works, but there is no inflation in belly, what can i do please ?
I use a cbbe body, but what else now ?
How i can know what body is compatible with belly inflation ?
Can you tell me what bodies are needed ?
Because my character in the game is a beast mistress ( untamed 1.22 mod  ) and i want some sexual bestiality realism, so this is the reason why i installed Fill her Up mod, but with some belly inflation effect, all will become perfect.
So help me.

Thx.

Hi all.

I' m very confused with these inflation mods, everything i try is not working, your mod works, fil her up works, but there is no inflation in belly, what can i do please ?

I use a cbbe body, but what else now ?

How i can know what body is compatible with belly inflation ?

Can you tell me what bodies are needed ?

Because my character in the game is a beast mistress ( untamed 1.22 mod  ) and i want some sexual bestiality realism, so this is the reason why i installed Fill her Up mod, but with some belly inflation effect, all will become perfect.

So help me.

Thx.

ok you got the classic CBBE Body, downloaded directly from nexus ?

download Bodyslide if you haven't done it already, run it, and select the CBBE HDT body.

you need a compatible skeleton too = XPMSE

Yes , downloaded CBBE body , yet installed XPMSE, Bodyslide is the key ?

Ok , i  will try !

Thx !

Edit : downloaded it and ran it.

But i don't want to create another body, just modify  the one i have ingame, is this possible ?

I didn't saw a load option or something else .

Is the only way to have a correct body , creating another one ?

to get a body with scaling means you need to put weight on the vertices of the meshes linked to the skeleton. the CBBE body don't have those weights.  CBBE HDT is CBBE with the weights added. you don't really create a new body, you replace the mesh of the body. no matter what you do, in the end to get scaling you'll need to replace the body you currently have. CBBE HDT use the same texture, and same look. so no worries :)

Yhank you now it is working. :)

The belly don't stay inflated, it deflates after several seconds though, is his behavior normal ?

glad to be of help ^^

well that depend lol.

does it goes from inflated to normal in an instant ? or is it progressive ?

if progressive it's probably a normal feature of the mods you use.

if it's instant... probably a mod conflict. in that case, what mods do you use that scale the belly ?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kind of confused about this framework.  In particular, people are saying that NIOverride does the same thing.  But I have RaceMenu, which includes NIOverride, and I still get these kinds of mods conflicting with each other.  Why would installing this new framework and the related patches help, if they supposedly do the same thing?

I'm kind of confused about this framework.  In particular, people are saying that NIOverride does the same thing.  But I have RaceMenu, which includes NIOverride, and I still get these kinds of mods conflicting with each other.  Why would installing this new framework and the related patches help, if they supposedly do the same thing?

ok, first, if you have conflict, it probably means that some of the mods you use doesn't use NiOverride but NetImmerse. look carefully ^^

as for the doing the same thing... yes and no. lol

let me explain. in NiOverride, you can edit the .ini file to choose how the scaling is done. this will modify greatly how the different scaling from the mods will work together. but they will work together indeed.

but. NiOverride doesn't give much freedom or choice, and you need to stop the game to do the adjusting and the reload.

this framework let you change the behavior directly from MCM Menu. it's fast, easy, and no need to quit the game.

and it give a lot more choice :)

i hope it helped you ^^

Pardon me if someone has already pointed this out but for some reason, I can't Seem to Get the Beeing Female inflation to actually... do anything once the Inflation Framework detects it,  if i try to tweek the settings in the SLIF mcm menu I.e. Change gender, nothing causes it to work properly. Is this an issue on the framework side, meaning i screwed up with the patch, or is it because i dont have the BF and SLIF settings Set properly.

Pardon me if someone has already pointed this out but for some reason, I can't Seem to Get the Beeing Female inflation to actually... do anything once the Inflation Framework detects it,  if i try to tweek the settings in the SLIF mcm menu I.e. Change gender, nothing causes it to work properly. Is this an issue on the framework side, meaning i screwed up with the patch, or is it because i dont have the BF and SLIF settings Set properly.

I'm having a similar issue, in the framework menu I can see the scaling but its all at 1 it never goes up or down and the body reflects that (the body does have scaling as sgo scales properly with the exception of the belly).  On another note the belly never seems to scale at all, the last time I had a similar issue with this it was because I was running top 3 but I shouldn't be having an issue as its running square root.  Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

New version 0.9 beta

First off, sorry that I haven't uploaded a new version in quite some time now, mostly due to the forum transitions, some real life issues and lack of motivation.

About version 0.8.2, I didn't delete it, it was just lost in the forum transitions.

Scaling should work now, there was an error in the calculations, let me know, if it doesn't or if you have issues with the new version.

On a side note, it would be cool to have an image for the opening screen of my mcm menu, but since I'm not an artsy guy, I would need help from someone, who has maybe already done this before. Pm me if you are interested and I will tell you the details (does not have to be fancy, just a nice simple image).

Hey hey, i wanna option\button, when i press it, all those cum will just punch from, well, belly, through an natural hole in one moment, but here big chance of character can lose too many health,well, depending on the fullness. May be can die, if fulness, well, full to edges.

Can u make it, pleazzzze?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Few things from someone considering using this for a new mod ...

I was looking at the MCM that this mod includes. Lots of stats and stuff, handy. :) I noticed that actor scaling values are all set to 1. Which suggests to me that these are internal scaling values. Which is fine. But say I have my actor body with several scales set to non-default values. For example, biceps at 2.0. I'm then unsure what happens if I write a script and have SLIF scale biceps to 1.5. Is the actual scale changed to 3 (2.0 * 1.5), or 1.5?

Next, in the comment section above the inflate function, I see:

inflation_type:        inflation_types[0] = Incremental
                               inflation_types[1] = Instant
        calculation_type:      calculation_types[0] = Top X
                               calculation_types[1] = Highest Wins
                               calculation_types[2] = Substract and add one
                               calculation_types[3] = Square Root
                               calculation_types[4] = Average
                               calculation_types[5] = Additive

Not clear what this refers to, in the context of the function.

From what I can tell, there is no way to increment an inflation value, just set it to a specific value. So I guess for incremental inflation, I would have to read the current value, increment, set. Is that correct?

Lastly (for now), any plans on updating the patches you made? Several of the mods have moved on since, some significantly. For example, there is Fill Her Up - Framework Compatibility Patch.

Guest ffabris

Question, considering mods like milk mod economy, mana tanks and deadly drain have switched to NIO, would this framework be used to bridge the gap of any mods that still conflict with NIO? or does this mod bring all these mods into it's own values, therefore the reason patches are required?

Is a reply a month late any good? ;)

The included patches replace one or more scripts in the mods they patch, so that they make their body scaling calls via this mod. In that way, you can use several together and they won't be fighting one other when scaling body bits.

Guest ffabris

So I wrote a quick'n'dirty script to test this mod. Results, it doesn't appear to work. I have the latest RaceMenu and latest XPMSE installed. Code is below:

Scriptname PJ_Utils extends Quest  

; =====
; Properties
; =====
; Libraries
SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto
; Player
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

; =====
; Constants
; =====
string ModName = "Pearl_Juice"
string slif_belly = "slif_belly"
float MinBellyScale = 0.1
float MaxBellyScale = 10.0

; =====
; Variables
; =====
bool slif_installed = false

; =====
; Initialize
; =====
Event OnInit()
    Debug.Notification("Pearl Juice - Init")
    slif_installed = isModInstalled("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp")
    If(slif_installed)
        RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmStart", "Orgasm")
    Else
        Debug.Notification("SLIF not installed!")
    EndIf
EndEvent

; =====
; Check if mod installed
; =====
Bool Function isModInstalled(String mod) Global
    Return Game.GetModbyName(mod) >= 0 && Game.GetModbyName(mod) < 255
Endfunction

; =====
; Change current belly size
; =====
Function DeltaBellySize(Actor anActor, float delta)
    float currentscale

currentscale = SLIF_Main.GetNodeScale(anActor, slif_belly, ModName, SexLab.GetGender(anActor))
    Debug.Notification("Current belly scale = " + currentscale as string)
    currentscale += delta
    SLIF_Main.Inflate(anActor, ModName, slif_belly, currentscale, min = MinBellyScale, max = MaxBellyScale)
EndFunction

; =====
; Process SexLab orgasm event
; =====
Event Orgasm(int thread, bool hasPlayer)
    Actor[] actors = sexlab.HookActors(thread)
    sslBaseAnimation anim = sexlab.HookAnimation(thread)

If hasPlayer && (anim.hasTag("Vaginal") || anim.hasTag("Anal"))
        DeltaBellySize(PlayerRef, 1.0)
    EndIf
EndEvent

Each time DeltaBellySize() is called, it reports that the current scale is 1.0, and the call to SLIF_Main.Inflate results in no inflation happening. I haven't dug into the RaceMenu code, but it might be that SLIF fails because this fails:

bool function isValidNiOverrideVersion() global
    return (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 6 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 6)
endFunction

I should note that Fill Her Up - Framework Compatibility Patch works fine - but was not installed when I was doing the test above, to avoid possible conflicts.

Guest ffabris

OK, nothing to do with isValidNiOverrideVersion() - I get 6 both both those checks so the function returns true.

On the other hand, GetNodeScale always returns 1.0 because

NiOverride.HasNodeTransformScale(kActor, false, false, node, modName)

returns false. Which makes sense if the mod hasn't yet set a value. Yet I want to change the existing value, so I need to query what the current one is.

And this line:

SLIF_Main.Inflate(anActor, ModName, slif_belly, currentscale, min = MinBellyScale, max = MaxBellyScale)

never results in a call to SetNodeScale() ... no clue why, yet.

This function, called with a delta of 1.0 ...

float currentscale

currentscale = SLIF_Main.GetNodeScale(anActor, slif_belly, ModName, SexLab.GetGender(anActor))
    Debug.Trace("Current belly scale: " + currentscale as string + " - delta: " + delta as string)    
    currentscale += delta
EndFunction

gives this in log:

[05/03/2016 - 07:28:11PM] Current belly scale: 1.000000 - delta: 1.000000
[05/03/2016 - 07:28:11PM] SLIF_Main: Inflation starttime: 266.153992
[05/03/2016 - 07:28:11PM] SLIF_Main: Inflation   endtime: 266.196014

This is never executed:

if (currentValue != oldValue)
     Trace("SLIF_Main: Inflating: " + name + ", value: " + value + ", currentValue: " + currentValue + ", oldValue: " + oldValue + ", sKey: " + sKey + ", modName: " + modName, trace)
     inflateCurrentValue(kActor, modName, node, sKey, currentValue, gender, perspective)
endIf

Oh, unrelated ... last MCM page isn't showing all the nodes... belly is missing, for one.

Few things from someone considering using this for a new mod ...

I was looking at the MCM that this mod includes. Lots of stats and stuff, handy. :) I noticed that actor scaling values are all set to 1. Which suggests to me that these are internal scaling values. Which is fine. But say I have my actor body with several scales set to non-default values. For example, biceps at 2.0. I'm then unsure what happens if I write a script and have SLIF scale biceps to 1.5. Is the actual scale changed to 3 (2.0 * 1.5), or 1.5?

Next, in the comment section above the inflate function, I see:

inflation_type:        inflation_types[0] = Incremental
                               inflation_types[1] = Instant
        calculation_type:      calculation_types[0] = Top X
                               calculation_types[1] = Highest Wins
                               calculation_types[2] = Substract and add one
                               calculation_types[3] = Square Root
                               calculation_types[4] = Average
                               calculation_types[5] = Additive
Not clear what this refers to, in the context of the function.

From what I can tell, there is no way to increment an inflation value, just set it to a specific value. So I guess for incremental inflation, I would have to read the current value, increment, set. Is that correct?

Lastly (for now), any plans on updating the patches you made? Several of the mods have moved on since, some significantly. For example, there is Fill Her Up - Framework Compatibility Patch.

"Few things from someone considering using this for a new mod ..."

Thank you for considering to use my mod, very much appreciated. :)

"I noticed that actor scaling values are all set to 1. Which suggests to me that these are internal scaling values."

They are set to 1, since the default value for nodes is 1.

"For example, biceps at 2.0. I'm then unsure what happens if I write a script and have SLIF scale biceps to 1.5. Is the actual scale changed to 3 (2.0 * 1.5), or 1.5?"

If you set the value for your mod to 2.0 and then to 1.5, then the value is set to 1.5, but only for your mod and not globally.

Say some other mod sets the value the value to 2.0 and your mod sets it to 1.5, then the resulting value is chosen by the the calculation type chosen by the user.

inflation types:

Incremental: increments the value from the current value to the new value, say the current value is 1.0 and you set the value to 2.0,

so the inflation increments in steps of 0.1, from 1.0 to 1.1 to 1.2 to ... to 2.0

Instant: instantly sets the value to the new value.

calculation types:

Top X: minimum for this is 2 so the top 2 values are taken and added, so the result would be 3.5

Highest Wins: the highest value is chosen, so the result would be 2.0

Substract and add one: substract 1.0 from each value and adds 1.0 after calculation, so the result would be (2.0-1.0)+(1.5-1.0)+1.0 = 1.0+0.5+1.0 = 2.5

Square Root: first squares each value and adds them and takes the square root afterwards, so the result would be (2.0^2 + 1.5^2)^0.5 = 2.5

Average: plain average of all values, so the result would be (2.0 + 1.5) / 2 = 1.75

Additive: plain adds all values, so the result would be 3.5

"Lastly (for now), any plans on updating the patches you made? Several of the mods have moved on since, some significantly."

Yes, I was just about to upload a new version, but loverslab doesn't seem to let me, so I will try a bit later.

"For example, there is Fill Her Up - Framework Compatibility Patch."

Yes, I know about that one, but that's not an update to version 1.0, it's basically a whole different mod. I will get around to it eventually.

Question, considering mods like milk mod economy, mana tanks and deadly drain have switched to NIO, would this framework be used to bridge the gap of any mods that still conflict with NIO? or does this mod bring all these mods into it's own values, therefore the reason patches are required?

Is a reply a month late any good? ;)

The included patches replace one or more scripts in the mods they patch, so that they make their body scaling calls via this mod. In that way, you can use several together and they won't be fighting one other when scaling body bits.

this is correct :)

So I wrote a quick'n'dirty script to test this mod. Results, it doesn't appear to work. I have the latest RaceMenu and latest XPMSE installed. Code is below:

Scriptname PJ_Utils extends Quest  

; =====
; Properties
; =====
; Libraries
SexLabFramework Property SexLab auto
; Player
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

; =====
; Constants
; =====
string ModName = "Pearl_Juice"
string slif_belly = "slif_belly"
float MinBellyScale = 0.1
float MaxBellyScale = 10.0

; =====
; Variables
; =====
bool slif_installed = false

; =====
; Initialize
; =====
Event OnInit()
    Debug.Notification("Pearl Juice - Init")
    slif_installed = isModInstalled("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp")
    If(slif_installed)
        RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmStart", "Orgasm")
    Else
        Debug.Notification("SLIF not installed!")
    EndIf
EndEvent

; =====
; Check if mod installed
; =====
Bool Function isModInstalled(String mod) Global
    Return Game.GetModbyName(mod) >= 0 && Game.GetModbyName(mod) < 255
Endfunction

; =====
; Change current belly size
; =====
    float currentscale

Debug.Notification("Current belly scale = " + currentscale as string)
    currentscale += delta
EndFunction

; =====
; Process SexLab orgasm event
; =====
Event Orgasm(int thread, bool hasPlayer)
    Actor[] actors = sexlab.HookActors(thread)
    sslBaseAnimation anim = sexlab.HookAnimation(thread)

If hasPlayer && (anim.hasTag("Vaginal") || anim.hasTag("Anal"))
        DeltaBellySize(PlayerRef, 1.0)
    EndIf
EndEvent

Each time DeltaBellySize() is called, it reports that the current scale is 1.0, and the call to SLIF_Main.Inflate results in no inflation happening. I haven't dug into the RaceMenu code, but it might be that SLIF fails because this fails:

bool function isValidNiOverrideVersion() global
    return (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 6 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 6)
endFunction
I should note that Fill Her Up - Framework Compatibility Patch works fine - but was not installed when I was doing the test above, to avoid possible conflicts.

This only works for existing NiOverride Node Scale by ModName and will return 1, since that's the NiOverride default.

My mod currently only uses one Node Scale "SexLab Inflation Framework.esp" and combines all values into this one (similar to NetImmerse),

otherwise NiOverride would distort the scaling with it's own scaling.

All values are stored via StorageUtil, so use StorageUtil.GetFloatValue( kActor, modName + sKey ) instead.

ex: currentscale = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue( anActor, ModName + slif_belly )

OK, nothing to do with isValidNiOverrideVersion() - I get 6 both both those checks so the function returns true.

On the other hand, GetNodeScale always returns 1.0 because

NiOverride.HasNodeTransformScale(kActor, false, false, node, modName)
returns false. Which makes sense if the mod hasn't yet set a value. Yet I want to change the existing value, so I need to query what the current one is.

And this line:

never results in a call to SetNodeScale() ... no clue why, yet.

This function, called with a delta of 1.0 ...

float currentscale

Debug.Trace("Current belly scale: " + currentscale as string + " - delta: " + delta as string)    
    currentscale += delta
EndFunction

gives this in log:

[05/03/2016 - 07:28:11PM] Current belly scale: 1.000000 - delta: 1.000000
[05/03/2016 - 07:28:11PM] SLIF_Main: Inflation starttime: 266.153992
[05/03/2016 - 07:28:11PM] SLIF_Main: Inflation   endtime: 266.196014
 This is never executed:

if (currentValue != oldValue)
     Trace("SLIF_Main: Inflating: " + name + ", value: " + value + ", currentValue: " + currentValue + ", oldValue: " + oldValue + ", sKey: " + sKey + ", modName: " + modName, trace)
     inflateCurrentValue(kActor, modName, node, sKey, currentValue, gender, perspective)
endIf
Oh, unrelated ... last MCM page isn't showing all the nodes... belly is missing, for one.

"And this line:

never results in a call to SetNodeScale() ... no clue why, yet."

"Oh, unrelated ... last MCM page isn't showing all the nodes... belly is missing, for one."

Asuming from your profile picture, you are playing as a male character correct?

The belly node is diabled for male characters in the current version (will be corrected in the new version I can't seem to upload).

Since I don't play a male character often, I would appreciate, if you could tell me which nodes are useful for a male character.

Guest ffabris

Thanks for the reply! For the time being, I wrote my own inflate code, since I needed something to test with. But it won't be a huge problem to use SLIF instead, once that's all working. :)

The belly node is diabled for male characters in the current version (will be corrected in the new version I can't seem to upload).
Since I don't play a male character often, I would appreciate, if you could tell me which nodes are useful for a male character.

Yes, I play male. Which nodes? All. Even breasts ... since that can give nice pec muscles. ;)

One thing which I think I failed to explain properly in my earlier rambling posts (I was writing as I was testing and poking at the code)... the example I used of "biceps set to 2". What I meant there was, scaling is set manually via RaceMenu body sliders. So for example, I morph my body shape to have bigger muscles and a narrow waist. I set left/right biceps to 2. Then I use code to apply inflation. My question was: If I set an inflation of 1.5, will that increase the biceps size, or decrease down to 1.5?

I guess you answered that, but I just wanted to explain the question better. :)

Thanks for the reply! For the time being, I wrote my own inflate code, since I needed something to test with. But it won't be a huge problem to use SLIF instead, once that's all working. :)

Yes, I play male. Which nodes? All. Even breasts ... since that can give nice pec muscles. ;)

One thing which I think I failed to explain properly in my earlier rambling posts (I was writing as I was testing and poking at the code)... the example I used of "biceps set to 2". What I meant there was, scaling is set manually via RaceMenu body sliders. So for example, I morph my body shape to have bigger muscles and a narrow waist. I set left/right biceps to 2. Then I use code to apply inflation. My question was: If I set an inflation of 1.5, will that increase the biceps size, or decrease down to 1.5?

I guess you answered that, but I just wanted to explain the question better. :)

"Yes, I play male. Which nodes? All. Even breasts ... since that can give nice pec muscles. ;)"

Alright, fair enough, will unlock all nodes next update.

"One thing which I think I failed to explain properly in my earlier rambling posts (I was writing as I was testing and poking at the code)... the example I used of "biceps set to 2". What I meant there was, scaling is set manually via RaceMenu body sliders. So for example, I morph my body shape to have bigger muscles and a narrow waist. I set left/right biceps to 2. Then I use code to apply inflation. My question was: If I set an inflation of 1.5, will that increase the biceps size, or decrease down to 1.5?"

I normally don't set values via RaceMenu, but I'm guessing it uses NiOverride,

so basically it will use scaling based on NiOverride and since the default is multiply,

the result will probably be 2.0*1.5 (depending on the NiOverride scaling method you are using),

so yes you were actually correct, now that I understand the question correctly (untested assumption though) :)