I seem to have this bug? Where none of the mods show up in the list, I installed the framework beta on the downloads section, then installed the patches for the mods I use (Fill Her Up & Estrus), but they don't seem to show up, I installed using NMM ran Loot, FNIS ect the usual process. So I've got no idea if this is working it shows up in the MCM menu ect. Haven't had a chance to get filled up / impregnated yet to see if they are still sharing the nodes since the list of mods doesn't load.

Yes, this is the bug, this will probably require to:

- uninstall my mod via the mcm menu

- save the game

- uninstall the mod with your manager (and the scripts for the mods)

- load your game and save again

- and then reinstall the newest version (and the scripts for the mods)

These steps should make a fresh install of my mod (haven't tested it myself though).

Hopefully that works, please tell me, if it does.

If you know how to use Save game script cleaner, that would probably help too, but I have never used this.

Edit:

Or skip all that, I have a better idea, I will upload a new version,

which fill fix that issue, I didn't want to release one so soon,

but I guess it won't hurt (much).

Edit2:

Uploaded 0.7.1 beta, which should fix the issues with 0.7 beta, let me know, if it does (or doesn't for that matter).

Nope, still the same issue for me, with the mod list not showing anything.

would be fun to have bloating from overfeeding as a vamp and some kind of force feeding scenario

just tossing out randomness

Force feeding? Do you mean enemies/npcs force feeding you food or do you mean force feeding npcs as a vampire? (I think most vampire mods have the later one)

I will see what I can do.

Hmm, then I'm sadly out of ideas and you might have to do the instructions in the spoiler:

- save the game

These steps should make a fresh install of my mod (haven't tested it myself though).

If you know how to use Save game script cleaner, that would probably help too, but I have never used this.

But try uninstalling and installing the mod via the mcm menu first.

would be fun to have bloating from overfeeding as a vamp and some kind of force feeding scenario

Force feeding? Do you mean enemies/npcs force feeding you food or do you mean force feeding npcs as a vampire? (I think most vampire mods have the later one)

Hmm, then I'm sadly out of ideas and you might have to do the instructions in the spoiler:

- save the game

So after trying the uninstall thing, I was able to get the SL Framework showing in the mod options, but the Estrus and Fill Her up still don't seem to be showing.

*snip*

So after trying the uninstall thing, I was able to get the SL Framework showing in the mod options, but the Estrus and Fill Her up still don't seem to be showing.

FHU 1.0 doesn't have any compatibility, FHU 2.0 Beta v9 with my Framework Compatibility Patch only brings it up to NIO levels, not providing any support for SLIF or SLIF's MCM.

Estrus and Fill Her up will only show up, when they do something.

FHU 1.0 doesn't have any compatibility, FHU 2.0 Beta v9 with my Framework Compatibility Patch only brings it up to NIO levels, not providing any support for SLIF or SLIF's MCM.

What Phetrix wrote was related to a bug in my framework, not the compatibility of Fill Her Up, but yes, only version 1.0 is supported right now.

I have to ask...

I just (as in just this morning) got SGO3 (uses NiO), Fill Her UP (the new NiO-patched version) and Milk Mod Economy (set to use NiO for scaling), all working together and I'm not using any framework.

So is this mod for people using NetImmerse mods and it "translates" the node scaling to NiO?

I'm asking because it APPEARS as though if all scaling mods use NiO, then no framework will be necessary. I am absolutely not questioning the work you're doing here. Making mods is not easy and sometimes not fun. I'm just asking about the implementation of this mod... as in... when would someone need to use this?

It's very possible that it is ME that doesn't understand something. So please be gentle... :)

- save the game

i thought about it and figured the force feeding would have to be imposed by some condition such as a parasite or illness, maybe a device.  but whichever the result would be the increased need to feed, and more substantial bloating than average feeding activity to reflect the condition.

you don't have to do that though, i should probably stop posting random stuff lol!

I have to ask...

I just (as in just this morning) got SGO3 (uses NiO), Fill Her UP (the new NiO-patched version) and Milk Mod Economy (set to use NiO for scaling), all working together and I'm not using any framework.

So is this mod for people using NetImmerse mods and it "translates" the node scaling to NiO?

I'm asking because it APPEARS as though if all scaling mods use NiO, then no framework will be necessary. I am absolutely not questioning the work you're doing here. Making mods is not easy and sometimes not fun. I'm just asking about the implementation of this mod... as in... when would someone need to use this?

It's very possible that it is ME that doesn't understand something. So please be gentle... :)

Well, if you are only using mods which use NiOverride and you like the scaling NiO does, sure go ahead, you don't need my mod.

What my mod does, it makes sure all mods patched use the same scaling technique.

It combines the values of the mods patched into one node, which is managed by my mod, similar to the NetImmerse approach.

I also added min and max values, which mods can use (unused right now, also some mods have internal limits, I aiming to make those limits to be manageable by my mod, but that would probably beyond version 1.0)

Hope that clears things up a bit, feel free to ask more questions though.

And I'm not angry or something, I would rather have questions asked, then no questions asked at all!

i thought about it and figured the force feeding would have to be imposed by some condition such as a parasite or illness, maybe a device.  but whichever the result would be the increased need to feed, and more substantial bloating than average feeding activity to reflect the condition.

you don't have to do that though, i should probably stop posting random stuff lol!

Well, there already is a mod called weightmorphs, which does weight-gain by eating food, if someone would make a mod, which adds a parasite or illness that forces you to eat constantly, maybe that could be the solution? I will put it on my low priority list for now :)

uhhh one thing to note,,,Fill Her Up is at version 2.00-9 right now,as seen there in the download http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-framework-compatibility-patch/ 

I know of that one, will provide support next version

FYI, apparently 4onen had to go through that version of FHU and fix things. It was, after all, a beta version. When 4onen wrote the NiO patch, he left the original 2.00-9 version as it was and put his corrected scripts into the NiO patch. I wasn't sure how you were planning to approach thought I'd mention this as simply patching the 2.00-9 version as it is (was?) originally, may not yield the best results as other parts of it may be not functioning correctly.

Just a thought... :)

FYI, apparently 4onen had to go through that version of FHU and fix things. It was, after all, a beta version. When 4onen wrote the NiO patch, he left the original 2.00-9 version as it was and put his corrected scripts into the NiO patch. I wasn't sure how you were planning to approach thought I'd mention this as simply patching the 2.00-9 version as it is (was?) originally, may not yield the best results as other parts of it may be not functioning correctly.

Just a thought... :)

No, I am planning on patching his NiO patch, should be a straightforward patch, since he already updated it for NiO.

Edit: Progress is kind of slow, since I'm working on a big update.

Thanks for this great Mob, I hope that the development continues it is a great idea!

Also I have a question, seems like my game have reached the 512 limit and every time it tries to load a new female character it displays the message. So what can I do? I have browsed through the menu I didn't see an option to, possibly, flush or free the buffer. If I can be pointed to the right direction it would be great, thanks!

Thanks for this great Mob, I hope that the development continues it is a great idea!

Also I have a question, seems like my game have reached the 512 limit and every time it tries to load a new female character it displays the message. So what can I do? I have browsed through the menu I didn't see an option to, possibly, flush or free the buffer. If I can be pointed to the right direction it would be great, thanks!

Are you sure that's my mod that causes this?

I think CANS seems to have a "problem" (actually not a problem, just a programming limitation) like this, which is surely resolved once the new version comes out.

Are you using CANS with my mod? If so, don't, either choose CANS or my mod.

What other mods are you using other than my mod, it may be that some other mod also has this limit.

The NPC limit for my mod should be 16384 at the moment, though I obviously can't test this, just hypothetically.

New update (Happy Halloween):

version 0.8 beta:

- added removing of old nioverride nodes and adding them to the framework on "inflate"/"registerActor"

- added being able to set min and max, when calling "inflate" or "registerActor"

- added a lot of missing bones

- added update scanner, since updating a lot of NPCs takes a lot of time

- added SexLab Deadly Drain 1.5.1 patch

- fixed a bug from 0.7.x, where removing an actor, would not delete them from the name list, but add them instead

- consolidated update (all) actor(s), reset (all) actor(s) and unregister (all) actor(s) into a single menu

- updated SexLab Hormones script for the 202 update

- updated Milk Mod Economy for the 2015-10-18 update

- updated all other scripts for the new version (since this version is a bit different)

Planned for 0.9 beta:

- adding Fill Her Up version 2.0 patch

- adding Player Succubus Quest

I just started a new game but SL inflation framework doesn't show up in my mcm, any ideas what might cause this?

I downloaded

SL inflation framework 0.8beta

SLIF fill her up

SLIF milk mod

Yeah, that's my fault, I'm sorry, thanks for pointing this out.

I re-uploaded a fixed version (SexLab Inflation Framework 0.8 beta (reupload)).

You will have to start a new game again unfortunately.

This only affects new games, so old saves, who already have the menu should be fine.

I just started a new game but SL inflation framework doesn't show up in my mcm, any ideas what might cause this?

I downloaded

SL inflation framework 0.8beta

SLIF fill her up

SLIF milk mod

Yeah, that's my fault, I'm sorry, thanks for pointing this out.

I re-uploaded a fixed version (SexLab Inflation Framework 0.8 beta (reupload)).

You will have to start a new game again unfortunately.

This only affects new games, so old saves, who already have the menu should be fine.

Thanks I can see it in MCM now!

I've gotten this weird bug where the scaling on belly, chest, and butt go from normal size to half one by one then back to normal this happens constantly  (on a fresh character  everything up to date and only the player is the one being tracked for inflation).

I've gotten this weird bug where the scaling on belly, chest, and butt go from normal size to half one by one then back to normal this happens constantly  (on a fresh character  everything up to date and only the player is the one being tracked for inflation).

What mods are you using other than my mod?

What mods are you using other than my mod?

As far as mods related to the framework I'm using all of them, as far as mods not related to the framework that change nio nodes I'm using soulgem oven with all size changing options off, same with player succubus quest.  I am using estrus spider but all scaling disabled on it, but everything worked fine before the beta 8.1 update.

As far as mods related to the framework I'm using all of them, as far as mods not related to the framework that change nio nodes I'm using soulgem oven with all size changing options off, same with player succubus quest.  I am using estrus spider but all scaling disabled on it, but everything worked fine before the beta 8.1 update.

Have you tried updating or unregistering/registering your character via my menu?

Is this an old save from before 8.0? 7.x had that bug I think.

What was the last version you had installed?

Have you tried updating or unregistering/registering your character via my menu?

Is this an old save from before 8.0? 7.x had that bug I think.

What was the last version you had installed?

I've tried unregistering then reregistering while in the mcm still (will try exiting the mcm), its a fresh new character with 8.1, the previous version that I used was 7.2.  I saw on the update for 8.0 that a scanner was added for npc's could the scanner be whats causing the issue/

I've tried unregistering then reregistering while in the mcm still (will try exiting the mcm), its a fresh new character with 8.1, the previous version that I used was 7.2.  I saw on the update for 8.0 that a scanner was added for npc's could the scanner be whats causing the issue/

Leaving the menu shouldn't be necessary.

Yes, the scanner updates the actors every few seconds (will add a slider for how often soon).

Very weird bug, I don't know, what could cause this, especially on a new game.

I just made a new game and I'm not experiencing anything like this.

Leaving the menu shouldn't be necessary.

Yes, the scanner updates the actors every few seconds (will add a slider for how often soon).

Very weird bug, I don't know, what could cause this, especially on a new game.

I just made a new game and I'm not experiencing anything like this.

Ah ok I'll keep digging on my end and see If I can locate the exact cause ( for all I know its just a rogue script getting played), just a small suggestion for the scanner instead of having it run every few seconds or having a slider that way, maybe have it on a timer similar to how hormones works on cell update or on wait or rest have it change then (less impact on papyrus).