I don't know how much time it takes, but could you make a plugin for Sexlab Procreation.  It has body scalilng and mine is fighting with other mods, mostly Sexlab Hormones.  Your mod has been needed for a long time.  Thanks for working on the problem.

I will create a list with mods to patch, also plugins are not needed, just the scripts have to be tweaked.

also.

so the mods of us that are already using nio, what is the benefit here? have you set up min and max values to clamp at? etc. if all it does is additive results then nio is an already finished version of this. what i want is:

1) 4 mods submit size requests.

3.0, 1.2, 4.2, 1.0

2) i see a node at 4.2

3) i do the mod thing that had the 4.2, the 4.2 gets deleted.

4) now i see 3.0

no average. no other. just the largest wins. with straight nio it is multiplicative so we would get 14.4 which is a super fucktarded visual representation of anything.

if i get that ill add support for this in sgo3 natively no monkey patching.

i can do that

do you mean that 4.2 should win? and what do you mean with "4) now i see 3.0" ?

also I implemented min and max values for each node, you can access them as float via StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(actor, modName + keyword + "_min" or "_max")

I don't know how much time it takes, but could you make a plugin for Sexlab Procreation.  It has body scalilng and mine is fighting with other mods, mostly Sexlab Hormones.  Your mod has been needed for a long time.  Thanks for working on the problem.

I will create a list with mods to patch, also plugins are not needed, just the scripts have to be tweaked.

also.

so the mods of us that are already using nio, what is the benefit here? have you set up min and max values to clamp at? etc. if all it does is additive results then nio is an already finished version of this. what i want is:

1) 4 mods submit size requests.
 3.0, 1.2, 4.2, 1.0

2) i see a node at 4.2

3) i do the mod thing that had the 4.2, the 4.2 gets deleted.

4) now i see 3.0

no average. no other. just the largest wins. with straight nio it is multiplicative so we would get 14.4 which is a super fucktarded visual representation of anything.

if i get that ill add support for this in sgo3 natively no monkey patching.

i can do that
do you mean that 4.2 should win? and what do you mean with "4) now i see 3.0" ?

also I implemented min and max values for each node, you can access them as float via StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(actor, modName + keyword + "_min" or "_max")

In darkconsole's example, the framework should be fed those variables, and then framework would spit out/change the size to the highest value, 4.2. Then after the previous winner removes/lowers its entry due to a deflation event of some sort (such as giving birth), the framework gets that signal from the mod, removes/lowers 4.2 from its list of current variables for the node, then adjusts the visual scale to the new highest, 3.0.

Basically, the framework shouldn't throw out the other values despite being a 'largest wins' setting for determining which node scale is shown. It would keep a list of active scaling mods under its framework, and their last submitted scale value for reference in such a situation as this example. So visually, unless another mod tops the chart, the current champ steps down, or that mod expands/increases its value further, there should be no change to appearance, but the other values are there just in case.

Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken in this.

I don't know if you're doing mod patch requests, but here goes anyway...

TRUE STRENGTH... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66268/?

A Nexus mod, that alters your attack strength and carry weight. As well as bulking up the players size, very, very slowly. A great mod, that's best used in a fresh play through. Although it has a MCM menu, to alter the settings...

The problem occurs with the True strength mod, because it fights the latest DEVIOUSLY CURSED LOOT and BEEING FEMALE, for the breasts and belly inflation's, regardless of their MCM settings. With none of them winning, resulting in a flat chested, and flat bellied character.

A brilliant mod that I grudgingly had to uninstall, for coming in 3rd place to Deviously cursed loot and Beeing female.

I like that your mod comes with pre-made patches, which removes the frustrating wait for mod authors to get around to adding patches, which can take a while...

In darkconsole's example, the framework should be fed those variables, and then framework would spit out/change the size to the highest value, 4.2. Then after the previous winner removes/lowers its entry due to a deflation event of some sort (such as giving birth), the framework gets that signal from the mod, removes/lowers 4.2 from its list of current variables for the node, then adjusts the visual scale to the new highest, 3.0.

Basically, the framework shouldn't throw out the other values despite being a 'largest wins' setting for determining which node scale is shown. It would keep a list of active scaling mods under its framework, and their last submitted scale value for reference in such a situation as this example. So visually, unless another mod tops the chart, the current champ steps down, or that mod expands/increases its value further, there should be no change to appearance, but the other values are there just in case.

Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken in this.

Idea:

Top three win:

biggest gets full value, second gets 1/3, third gets 1/6, rest gets ignored as long as they are smaller than third

Example:

4.2 3.0 1.2 1.0

4.2 + 1/3 * 3.0 + 1/6 * 1.2 = 5.4

if current value 6.0 = deflate 0.6

birth or something similar sets 4.2 = 0.0

3.0 + 1/3 * 1.2 + 1/6 * 1.0 ~ 3.57

current value = 5.4 = deflate 1.83 = new current 3.57

have you any intentions to patch Player Succubus Quest in?  :D

yes, certainly

A Nexus mod, that alters your attack strength and carry weight. As well as bulking up the players size, very, very slowly. A great mod, that's best used in a fresh play through. Although it has a MCM menu, to alter the settings...

The problem occurs with the True strength mod, because it fights the latest DEVIOUSLY CURSED LOOT and BEEING FEMALE, for the breasts and belly inflation's, regardless of their MCM settings. With none of them winning, resulting in a flat chested, and flat bellied character.

A brilliant mod that I grudgingly had to uninstall, for coming in 3rd place to Deviously cursed loot and Beeing female.

I like that your mod comes with pre-made patches, which removes the frustrating wait for mod authors to get around to adding patches, which can take a while...

will think about it, but it sounds more like they are fighting about the player size slider, not about the player nodes, but then again it says, it does more than gophers mod...

will think about it, but it sounds more like they are fighting about the player size slider, not about the player nodes, but then again it says, it does more than gophers mod...

It affects pregnant belly and breast inflation, of Cursed loot and Beeing female. Although... I reckon it just uses the weight slider to bulk up.

It does a bit more than the other weight gain mod, by giving you virtual muscles. Weak muscles = poor lifting strength and attack power. You can gain or lose strength over time, as well...

It affects pregnant belly and breast inflation, of Cursed loot and Beeing female. Although... I reckon it just uses the weight slider to bulk up.

It does a bit more than the other weight gain mod, by giving you virtual muscles. Weak muscles = poor lifting strength and attack power. You can gain or lose strength over time, as well...

I looked at the scripts and I couldn't find any use of NetImmerse or NiOverride, so I'm thinking it's just manipulating the weight slider, which is on a low priority for me right now.

I looked at the scripts and I couldn't find any use of NetImmerse or NiOverride, so I'm thinking it's just manipulating the weight slider, which is on a low priority for me right now.

Thanks anyway...

Loving the mod... It fixed FILL HER UP v1.0 ( cum inflation ), BEEING FEMALE v2.5 ( still testing, waiting for female to get belly bump ) and WEIGHT MORPHS v1.2 ( weight gain / loss body mod ), ( not patched, but works with mod ). All working together...

Without the mod, my character was as flat as a pancake...

Future Patch request... Devious devices Deviously cursed loot v4.10 ( It has a breast expansion setting on it, triggered by arousal ).

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/

QUESTION... On the latest update v0.6 beta. You say you need to reset, I am not sure what you want to reset. Please could you add a little more detail, like where you go and what buttons you press...

Quote: - changed genders to be more similar to SexLab genders (sadly you will have to reset Male, Female and Creature Actors, if they are already registered)

post-566118-0-64264500-1444002558_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-13799300-1444002570_thumb.jpg

Loving the mod... It fixed FILL HER UP v1.0 ( cum inflation ), BEEING FEMALE v2.5 ( still testing, waiting for female to get belly bump ) and WEIGHT MORPHS v1.2 ( weight gain / loss body mod ), ( not patched, but works with mod ). All working together...

Future Patch request... Devious devices Deviously cursed loot v4.10 ( It has a breast expansion setting on it, triggered by arousal ).

QUESTION... On the latest update v0.6 beta. You say you need to reset, I am not sure what you want to reset. Please could you add a little more detail, like where you go and what buttons you press...

Quote: - changed genders to be more similar to SexLab genders (sadly you will have to reset Male, Female and Creature Actors, if they are already registered)

I'm glad you like it :)

Yeah, weight morphs probably works, since it also uses NiOverride, but in a different way as my mod does, have to check it out.

Will put devious cursed loot on the list.

What I meant was, if you already have a save with a previous version, you may have to press "Unregister Current Actor" and then if it's an then, if it's an NPC, target the NPC and press "N" to register the NPC or, if it's the player, press "Register Player" to register the player again.

This will reset the values of the actor again though, you only have to do this, if the actor has the wrong gender, but since your character is female and Female is selected in the list, you should be fine.

Edit: I updated the text on the front page to make it a bit clearer

Also play around with the menu a bit to see what it does, I will probably upload some screenshots  :)

The genders don't do much at the moment though (except for male and female)

I only tested this version on an old save and had the bug that my characters inflation wouldn't go away, that's why I wrote that in the update.

Also "Unregister All/Current Actor" will only reset for the "Current Mod" chosen in the menu, except for "All Mods", which will reset the actor(s) for all mods in the list, if there are no mods left that manipulate the values of the actor, the actor will be removed from the list.

If there are no actors that are manipulated by a certain mod, that mod gets removed, except for "All Mods" and "SL Inflation Framework", those will stay in the list as default.

"Unregister Actor", "Current Actor" and "Current Mod" is the same on both pages.

I'm glad you like it :)

Yeah, weight morphs probably works, since it also uses NiOverride, but in a different way as my mod does, have to check it out.

Will put devious cursed loot on the list.

What I meant was, if you already have a save with a previous version, you may have to press "Unregister Current Actor" and then if it's an then, if it's an NPC, target the NPC and press "N" to register the NPC or, if it's the player, press "Register Player" to register the player again.

This will reset the values of the actor again though, you only have to do this, if the actor has the wrong gender, but since your character is female and Female is selected in the list, you should be fine.

Edit: I updated the text on the front page to make it a bit clearer

Also play around with the menu a bit to see what it does, I will probably upload some screenshots  :)

The genders don't do much at the moment though (except for male and female)

I only tested this version on an old save and had the bug that my characters inflation wouldn't go away, that's why I wrote that in the update.

Also "Unregister All/Current Actor" will only reset for the "Current Mod" chosen in the menu, except for "All Mods", which will reset the actor(s) for all mods in the list, if there are no mods left that manipulate the values of the actor, the actor will be removed from the list.

If there are no actors that are manipulated by a certain mod, that mod gets removed, except for "All Mods" and "SL Inflation Framework", those will stay in the list as default.

I am using the mod SEXLIFE and BEEING FEMALE, this means that the NPC's go around chatting each other up, sometimes making love to each other.

This surprisingly means that half of Whiteruns females are now pregnant.

I was wondering, with soo many pregnancies involving NPC's, Followers and Housecarls. Would I have to register all of them, using the N key.

Or is there an easier way...

When I normally play Skyrim, there is normally only my female character and follower that gets pregnant. But with all my mods on this play-through, things are getting insane. There's going to be a population explosion soon, along with a lot of pregnant bellies and breasts, and a whole lot of kids...  :)

I am using the mod SEXLIFE and BEEING FEMALE, this means that the NPC's go around chatting each other up, sometimes making love to each other.

I was wondering, with soo many pregnancies involving NPC's, Followers and Housecarls. Would I have to register all of them, using the N key.

When I normally play Skyrim, there is normally only my female character and follower that gets pregnant. But with all my mods on this play-through, things are getting insane. There's going to be a population explosion soon, along with a lot of pregnant bellies and breasts, and a whole lot of kids...  :)

No, they should register automatically, once Beeing Female inflates them, but please tell me any weirdness/bugs or even positive development you may encounter regarding my mod, seems like a good test setup you got going there, will check the mod Sexlife out  :)

No, they should register automatically, once Beeing Female inflates them, but please tell me any weirdness/bugs or even positive development you may encounter regarding my mod, seems like a good test setup you got going there, will check the mod Sexlife out  :)

Great...

I am also using IMMERSIVE CITIZENS - AI OVERHAUL, which makes all NPC's go on the wander. Which is putting them in more locations, leading to them chatting up more people...

Can anyone tell me the ideal load order for the beeing female and fill her up patches in relation to the inflation framework, beeing female, and fill her up .esp's, as well as the resource priorities in relation to each other? Using Mod Organizer, if I have the patch for fill her up before the fill her up mod, it makes the patch redundant, but if I have the patch AFTER the mod, my character doesn't inflate. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Can anyone tell me the ideal load order for the beeing female and fill her up patches in relation to the inflation framework, beeing female, and fill her up .esp's, as well as the resource priorities in relation to each other? Using Mod Organizer, if I have the patch for fill her up before the fill her up mod, it makes the patch redundant, but if I have the patch AFTER the mod, my character doesn't inflate. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance!

There are no esps added by this mod, except the one for the framework itself, which you can basically place anywhere in your loadorder.

What the patches do, is overwriting some of the scripts of the mods, which change the actor nodes.

It's important to place the patches after the mods, to overwrite the scripts, but I'm not using Mod Organizer, so I have no clue how that works with MO.

You will have to wait for Beeing Female to update those nodes (which can take quite a while), in order for the actor to be registered for my mod and to see the change.

For Fill Her Up, you basically have to get filled again or squeeze some out.

Latest version problems v0.6

I had a try, spent about 8 hours trying everything to get v0.6 working.

I failed, and I had tried everything that I could think of...

I downgraded back to v0.4, and everything worked alright again...

I had the same problem with a new game, after lengthy testing.

Still testing v0.4, but up to now. Everything works brilliantly on the old version, but not the new version...

All I can think of, is It must be clashing with some of my mods, as I am using tons of mods...

Still testing v0.4, but up to now. Everything works brilliantly on the old version, but not the new version...

All I can think of, is It must be clashing with some of my mods, as I am using tons of mods...

Hmm, have you tried opening the gender menu and setting the gender to female, even though it already is? It probably may be a gender related problem.

Also try reseting your character, if you haven't done that, I will install version 0.4 beta and try making an update guide.

Also have you tried making a new character?

I will upload a new version soon.

It shouldn't conflict with any mod, it literally only "conflicts" with the scripts I provided patches for.

Hmm, have you tried opening the gender menu and setting the gender to female, even though it already is? It probably may be a gender related problem.

Also try reseting your character, if you haven't done that, I will install version 0.4 beta and try making an update guide.

Also have you tried making a new character?

I will upload a new version soon.

It shouldn't conflict with any mod, it literally only "conflicts" with the scripts I provided patches for.

I finally got the v0.6 version working on a new play-through, although I am still testing it...

I started a new game ( about 3 hours into the game ), I just hit uninstall in the MCM menu. Saved, Quit the game, then swapped over the old v0.4 for v0.6 and it worked...

I haven't checked my old version yet...

1. Weight morphs V1.3 ( working ) on the new version v0.6

Still testing Fill her up and Beeing female, with it being a new play-through.

Haven't tested Deviously cursed loot ( not patched ), but v0.4 works with it...

I noticed all the settings for your characters... Male, Female, Shemale, Futa, Creatures both male and female. There's quite a lot of choice...

I finally got the v0.6 version working on a new play-through, although I am still testing it...

I started a new game ( about 3 hours into the game ), I just hit uninstall in the MCM menu. Saved, Quit the game, then swapped over the old v0.4 for v0.6 and it worked...

I noticed all the settings for your characters... Male, Female, Shemale, Futa, Creatures both male and female. There's quite a lot of choice...

Yeah, uninstall should work fine, but it unregisters all actors, probably have to implement an update mechanism, that automatically updates the actors on a new version.

Yeah, but the genders don't do anything as of yet, except for male/female at the moment, since there are hardly any mods that support genders beyond male, female, even sexlab only supports male, female and male, female creatures (in my head, it sounds like it wouldn't be too hard to implement though, since essentially shemales would only be able to do male stuff and maybe give a titfuck or similar and futanari would essentially be able to do everything, but that's just in my head, there would probably an issue with texts referring to them as male though).

There could even be funny stuff like being genderless, like: "Oh sorry, you seem to lack the required 'equipment', just oral for you then"

I also have to implement resetting the values on gender changes.

Also Fill Her Up should probably do something on oral, which I think it doesn't, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you so much for your support btw., you are a great help  :)

Yeah, uninstall should work fine, but it unregisters all actors, probably have to implement an update mechanism, that automatically updates the actors on a new version.

Yeah, but the genders don't do anything as of yet, except for male/female at the moment, since there are hardly any mods that support genders beyond male, female, even sexlab only supports male, female and male, female creatures.

There could even be funny stuff like being genderless, like: "Oh sorry, you seem to lack the required 'equipment', just oral for you then"

I also have to implement resetting the values on gender changes.

Also Fill Her Up should probably do something on oral, which I think it doesn't, if I'm not mistaken.

If Fill her up is set to Female to Female cum, in the MCM options. Then any sex will cum inflate the players stomach...

Genderless could be handy, for role-playing any custom races that could possibly get made... such as robots, sexbots, vampires, zombies or other fantasy characters. That could have sex, but not inflate or have children.

If Fill her up is set to Female to Female cum, in the MCM options. Then any sex will cum inflate the players stomach...

Genderless could be handy, for role-playing any custom races that could possibly get made... such as robots, sexbots, vampires, zombies or other fantasy characters. That could have sex, but not inflate or have children.

Added genderless as an option, does nothing at the moment though (like it should?).

Just updated my mod to 0.7 beta, which should resolve all issues regarding gender.

If the actor has still the wrong gender to begin with (old save has already the wrong gender),

reset it manually through the mcm menu.

I'm aiming 1.0 to be a pretty much final stable release (still beta for now though).

Edit: uploaded a hotfix for version 0.7 beta.

Edit2: Seems like there is still a bug, will get this sorted.

Edit3: Alright found the error and fixed it.

I seem to have this bug? Where none of the mods show up in the list, I installed the framework beta on the downloads section, then installed the patches for the mods I use (Fill Her Up & Estrus), but they don't seem to show up, I installed using NMM ran Loot, FNIS ect the usual process. So I've got no idea if this is working it shows up in the MCM menu ect. Haven't had a chance to get filled up / impregnated yet to see if they are still sharing the nodes since the list of mods doesn't load.

I seem to have this bug? Where none of the mods show up in the list, I installed the framework beta on the downloads section, then installed the patches for the mods I use (Fill Her Up & Estrus), but they don't seem to show up, I installed using NMM ran Loot, FNIS ect the usual process. So I've got no idea if this is working it shows up in the MCM menu ect. Haven't had a chance to get filled up / impregnated yet to see if they are still sharing the nodes since the list of mods doesn't load.

Yes, this is the bug, this will probably require to:

- uninstall my mod via the mcm menu

- save the game

- uninstall the mod with your manager (and the scripts for the mods)

- load your game and save again

- and then reinstall the newest version (and the scripts for the mods)

These steps should make a fresh install of my mod (haven't tested it myself though).

Hopefully that works, please tell me, if it does.

If you know how to use Save game script cleaner, that would probably help too, but I have never used this.

Edit:

Or skip all that, I have a better idea, I will upload a new version,

which fill fix that issue, I didn't want to release one so soon,

but I guess it won't hurt (much).

Edit2:

Uploaded 0.7.1 beta, which should fix the issues with 0.7 beta, let me know, if it does (or doesn't for that matter).