Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Spawning with unsheathed erections is normal. The next time SLA cycles, it will fix everybody to the right level of arousal. Same with going through load doors--everyone goes to SOS neutral, which is sticking straight out in front, and SLA fixes it on the next cycle. If you target the NPC and hit the SLA "show arousal" key, it will reset then.

I did have a check in there for the load door thing, but pulled it out to reduce the script impact of the mod.

Turning into vectorplexus schlongs is weird and different. By orcish, do you mean the separate orc schlong, or the hoodie on the orc? In the main mod, the orc uses the human mesh. I'm assuming the second because the first would be odd+3. And you do mean vectorplexus, not smurf? I'm using the smurf model as the erect version, so that's normal for human and elves. I don't know how it could happen for beast races. I'll check my versions of RCAE and SOS, and post a log.

Spawning with unsheathed erections is normal. The next time SLA cycles, it will fix everybody to the right level of arousal. Same with going through load doors--everyone goes to SOS neutral, which is sticking straight out in front, and SLA fixes it on the next cycle. If you target the NPC and hit the SLA "show arousal" key, it will reset then.

I did have a check in there for the load door thing, but pulled it out to reduce the script impact of the mod.

Almost missed your reply because you didn't respond to me. Good to know, this is a known issue and easily remedied, thanks for he reply.

Turning into vectorplexus schlongs is weird and different. By orcish, do you mean the separate orc schlong, or the hoodie on the orc? In the main mod, the orc uses the human mesh. I'm assuming the second because the first would be odd+3. And you do mean vectorplexus, not smurf? I'm using the smurf model as the erect version, so that's normal for human and elves. I don't know how it could happen for beast races. I'll check my versions of RCAE and SOS, and post a log.

Unerect Orc in your latest version download starts off with flaccid like I'd expect on a human, then becomes erect looking like a normal circumcised dick (I can't tell which dick it is, it's just not the troll dick). Is this how it's intending to work? It's also swapping between the two meshes really fast, and if I go into racemenu and rotate a bit I can see the orc dick like in your pictures for like a quarter of a second from some angles before it becomes normal again.

I totally don't know how that's even happening. The hoodie scripts check for specific forms using properties, so there's no way they could be picking out the orc schlong. The orc schlong is its own thing, different mod id, different form. A past version identified my schlongs with a keyword--could you have some cruft leftover from a prior install? That's all I can think of.

For me, sliders work for balls and the base size slider changes overall size. A size 10 khajiit is carrying balls like basketballs and schlong the length of its arm.

There is an SOS thing where sometimes schlongs get reset to size 1 at odd times, but it affects all SOS schlongs not just mine.

I totally don't know how that's even happening. The hoodie scripts check for specific forms using properties, so there's no way they could be picking out the orc schlong. The orc schlong is its own thing, different mod id, different form. A past version identified my schlongs with a keyword--could you have some cruft leftover from a prior install? That's all I can think of.

I'm using Mod Organizer, so that's rather unlikely, I would see it if so, I had yours and the normal ones that comes with SOS and SOS for UNP installed, I disabled everything but yours for Orc, Khajiit and Argonians, and randomed the other races. MO was showing nothing was overwriting your mod.

For me, sliders work for balls and the base size slider changes overall size. A size 10 khajiit is carrying balls like basketballs and schlong the length of its arm.

There is an SOS thing where sometimes schlongs get reset to size 1 at odd times, but it affects all SOS schlongs not just mine.

This is caused by the SOS Full mod not recognizing SOS light entirely, and resetting to the scaling used by the MCM sliders. Keeping SOS Racemenu's esp activated rather than deactivate it as everything present is telling you stops it from happening. It doesn't happen at all with SOS light unless your character/save is reset entirely somehow (meaning all sliders in MCM menus likewise reset), and you don't need SOS Racemenu's ESP activated then. This is for Mod Organzier, I don't know how it works for NMM; too long since I used that garbage.

Huh. I use MO and SOS full, never had SOS light installed, and I still see the schlongs getting reset to size 1 from time to time. Mostly I don't worry about it because they fix themselves eventually.

As far as your problem with orcs goes, explain it to me one more time. You have both mods -- troll penis for orcs AND Bad Dog Hoodies installed? And the orcs in question have the troll penis schlong? And when flaccid it's a flaccid troll penis but when erect it's an erect human penis? (Does it go back to being a troll penis when it goes limp again?)

If that's really what's happening I can give you the scripts with full logging enabled (I turn off most of it for efficiency on releases) and maybe you can load up one of these orcs and make him aroused and back again. Like I say, I can't think how that could be happening.

Blargh! Sorry for the typo above, I emant the error with the resizing dick is caused by SOS full not recognizing SOSRacemenu plugin unless you actually keep it active, not recognize SOS Light, the two options are entirely incompatible and you should only ever have one active... but it really should be Light if you're planning on a 100 hour odessey instead of a 30 hour sex adventure. Massively greater stability. But utterly useless for sex when you are playing as a female and want sex with males, so, you know.

Uh! Sorry, I wasn't aware troll penis for orcs was a separate mod! I thought it was part of Bad Dog's schlongs, that it should end up that way after foreskin mode. Well that certainly explains it! Sorry for the brainfart.

Tiny request by the way, can you change the naming of these in the future (next versions that is) to conform to normal SOS addon naming? LIke I just renamed the orc schlong SOS - Bad Dog's Orc Schlong.esp so that it would be located when I search for SOS to find all my addons fast. Just makes it easier when changing load orders in Mod Organizer and the like.

A new game will work better with SOS full than a current advanced game does, only slightly more impact than Light. If you have instabilities with SOS full on a 20 hour or younger game, you have something worse going on than SOS's strain, because that only shows at all much later on (like 50+ hours into your game, depending on how many male randomly generated actors like bandits and thalmor you have killed, because the dick sizes of eahc and every single one of these are remembered in your save, and that's how SOS Full needs to be to work without using a SKyProc or the like, if you actually care about male NPCs retaining the same dick each time you meet them). If you have made changes to scripted mods in an active save that you kept using, that is your likely issue because of SKyrim's inability to unload a lot of information like pre-Creation Engine games did), just start a new game.

Only thing you can't do with SOS Light is load addons and use things like the potions, spells (console works fine) and shop, otherwise same effects, except of course every NPC gets the default 5 centimeter dick, which is an issue if you actually care about NPC dicks. Oh yes and skin overhauls or HDT schlong mods have to be installed for Light specifically rather than SOS full, or you get an either black or blue untextured dick.

By the way I saw your orc dick in game a bit earlier. Man that is hideous. I freaking love it, I didn't think it would for it's lore-ass-raping-butthurt-feeling, but turns out when the option to lore is a turgid fugly monster dick ready to make ladies grimace, I don't care at all. One request however if it would be possible, would a version for Hairless skin work? Yeah I know, for an orc I would prefer as hairy as possible, but the only male overhaul body skins avaialble that work for SOS are hairless as far as I know. And an elf looks a bit weird with a lot of body hair.

Heh. Come to the dark side. Feel the power.

Was it you I was arguing about lore-friendliness with earlier? I still claim if an orc can have tusks and horns they can have turgid fugly monster parts in their pants. The lore doesn't say they don't.

I'll see about a hairless version. You want totally hairless, or just a little hair around the cock to blend with a hairless body?

Mostly I'm not removing mods at this point, just adding new ones. I'm blaming the Blackthorn/Candlepond Ranch/Elysium Estate sex mod addons, and I don't know that it's the addon, it might be all the apachii hair and such. I just can't get a good handle on it and don't have the self-discipline to leave those out until I'm past level 15 or so.

Yes that was me, but now I have seen the light. Actually I've seen something I want to cram up some screaming elf's butthole. Meh, same thing.

For the hairless, I just want it to blend well with hairless body skins, feel free to leave hair otherwise as long as there's just not very sharp edges around the seam. Actually what I want is a good seamless reskin of the SOS male body with some body hair, the only reskins available are all hairless. If you were go really far, body hair by race, hairless elves, gorilla like orcs, etc, but we can't have everything, and that would require custom races or something equally clunky to pull off.

I'm unfamiliar with those mods. Are you having issues near said NPCs, or in general otherwise? I run with Ultimate NPC OVerhaul, that puts Apachii (all three), KS, SG and ZZJay hair and Eyes of Beauty and other stuff on every single named NPC in Skyrim, and I don't really have an issue with 8 GB RAM, I have 4 VRAM as well on my 980 but I used to have 2 on my 580. You will most often see slowdowns and issues when mods conflict with each other rather when just adding high quality textures and such, like say that two texture packs want to change sections of the same house's roof that overlap partially, the game can't entirely decide which texture to show you to the point of sometimes flickering slightly between the two at high speed if you walk sideways looking at the roof, this takes way more resources and slow your game down more than their VRAM cost to display alone. This is why it's always best to use single large packs of textures rather than a dozen small ones, like Tamriel Reloaded HD 1k.

Huh. Good info about the textures. I have a blue million texture mods and never worried about them cuz I thought they couldn't really screw anything up. Actually, I just removed a bunch and didn't miss them... maybe I'll try your recommendations.

The mods I mentioned are gay content, so maybe not of interest to you. :-)

Actually there is a unique races mod around somewhere that let you set body style for the different races independently. I don't know where it went or how it worked, but I probably have a copy around somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it out once I clear my plate.

Did you tell me which reskin you're using for SOS? I'll check it out.

Well really as of now there's just this one, it's the only option available; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26145/? Look up the author's other files for a good face texture to go with it.

There used to be a better option called Complete Male Overhaul but the author took it down and posted that he was working on something better and then... nothing. The textures I most want to use is SkySight Skins by FadingSignal; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58443/? Fantastic textures but he never finished any versions for anythign with a dick, I'm hoping he will however as FadingSignal is a prolific modder rather than one of the mayflies.

I don't mind semi-gay content but there has to be a nice set of tits involved as well. So yeah more the semi-bi/shemale thing. Honestly I would probably not be using SOS full now at all and instead use something like FavoredSoul if not for the wonderful SOS for UNP.

I remember that mod, but I seem to recall it had some issues with NPC and race overhauls. I might try it if I decide to play a custom race like Ningheim where I can take out my Imperious race overhaul.

So I said fukkit and loaded up all the mods I wanted and started a new game, and it's stable as shit. (Except I didn't load the gay hamlet/cottage/home/men's club yet.) Now I'm wondering if all my builds have been so unstable BECAUSE I've been so careful--adding mods one at a time as I see that the game is stable so far. Maybe Skyrim freaks if it keeps seeing new mods over the course of a game.

That could very well be it, but most likely you either left out some mod that works badly with other mods, or you changed something you didn't expect would do anything.

I'm running stable as everest bedrock, 100+ hours old character and 2 crashes so far, I usually play for over 6 hours. In the game before that I was crashing every half hour or so. Main change other than swapping SOS Full for SOS Light (and it's not going to have that kind of an impact) was to downgrade my ENBseries to 0.279 which my ENB (RealVision) was built for rather than the 0.292 which is what is recommended. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I didn't take out or change anything that could have had this effect, my ENBoost was simply broken.

If try a few thing reinstaling skyrim remove all but the necessary mod. 

let you mod not override sos. enz

Bbut it seems that every time a khajiit get undress the game immediately crashe to the destop.

with the same set up and just equip a differt sos dick all is fine its the Hood version khajiit the does it.

Does anyone have any idea ????

At first i thought it was the slaver mod that let players enslave nps cause it make the slave naked and wen i try that on a khajiit boom hey destop. :P

I'm getting frequent crashing too but it's not a new save and I didn't troubleshoot everything else.  I did notice however that Derkeethus doesn't strip off all his armor as he normally would when he has this as his chosen bits.  I typically use unequipall in the console to fix that but that quite badly breaks the way this works it looks like. I'm sure there are alternate ways of making sure no armor is equipped of course.

As far as my Khajiit goes I got the "hovering a bit in front of him" thing a few times and using page up/page down to change arousal state caused some strange issues.  It's possible I just didn't install something right though or maybe some mod is conflicting so I'll try from scratch in a different file later.

Thanks for the work regardless! I'll have to play around with it more later.

Edit:

Playing around a bit more actually it either doesn't work (entire bits float out of the body in front of him, or the penis is in the right spot and the balls are a weird mess) or frequently crashes on my Khajiit characters,but again I didn't try from scratch yet.  It's crashed during Derkeethus changing states but not nearly as often.  I'll totally install stuff though with a cleaner file and see what happens later.