Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Hey, so no rush on the whole female werewolves thing, since I've pretty much fixed it for my own playthroughs for now. Ended up figuring out how to make the 'male' schlongs apply to the females (went in and linked textures and models from the female files for the 'human' females to the male ArmAdd), so now both my WW and regular character are walking around sporting their pride.

However, should the time come where you link the female schlongs to the WW transformation, I'll be sure to run it properly and use that instead of this bootlegged version I'm using. Now all I need to do is figure out how to do the above, but with the SOS pubic hair meshes.

Say, I know this is not the right place to ask, but the original thread for the released Cerinian Race does not seem to have been updated in a long time, and its author has been inactive for a while, so I am forced to ask here. My apologiez for the inconvenience.

Blaze did some wonderful edits to make Bad Dog's work compatible with Cerinians, but I was wondering if either of you, or anyone else in this thread had the know-how to alter the skin tone of the race. I have been trying to figure out an issue I have with any follower I make for this race, in that said issue has the character's skin remain a grey-ish colour regardless of what I do, and if I try and change this in the CK, it will not apply to the face regardless of what option I change in CK. I have been unsuccessful in its entirety as to what to do to fix this, so perhaps there is a way to force a change through other methods, such as software to edit textures or such?

Do facegen from the CK. Select your NPC, ctrl-f4 (if I'm remembering right). CK asks if you want to generate faces, you say yes. Then go looking for the nif and dds file that it generates. Names are <form ID of your NPC>.nif and .dds. If you don't use a mod manager, leave them where they are... if you do, move them into your mod.

8 hours ago, Big Lazy Cat said:

[...] I have been trying to figure out an issue I have with any follower I make for this race, in that said issue has the character's skin remain a grey-ish colour regardless of what I do, and if I try and change this in the CK, it will not apply to the face regardless of what option I change in CK. I have been unsuccessful in its entirety as to what to do to fix this, so perhaps there is a way to force a change through other methods, such as software to edit textures or such?

Well, in normal circumstances, and since you didn't specify whether you exported FaceGen in the first place, my response would be what Bad Dog replied:

30 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Do facegen from the CK. Select your NPC, ctrl-f4 (if I'm remembering right). CK asks if you want to generate faces, you say yes. Then go looking for the nif and dds file that it generates. Names are <form ID of your NPC>.nif and .dds. If you don't use a mod manager, leave them where they are... if you do, move them into your mod.

...but, I think I remember there being something wonky about the way the head and head parts are set up that caused the FaceGen texture to be exported blank (without the skin tone) not matter what you did. Probably due to the fact that the "head" is actually the neck mesh and the real head is added to the neck as an extra part.

Anyway, IIRC the only way around it was to write down the RGB code for the skin tint selected in the CK, opening the FaceGen texture in some texture editing software like Paint.Net or GIMP, and painting the whole texture with that color. It's been a while since I last touched the mod, though, so I could be wrong about that.

On 02/02/2018 at 5:56 AM, Blaze69 said:

Well, in normal circumstances, and since you didn't specify whether you exported FaceGen in the first place, my response would be what Bad Dog replied:

...but, I think I remember there being something wonky about the way the head and head parts are set up that caused the FaceGen texture to be exported blank (without the skin tone) not matter what you did. Probably due to the fact that the "head" is actually the neck mesh and the real head is added to the neck as an extra part.

Anyway, IIRC the only way around it was to write down the RGB code for the skin tint selected in the CK, opening the FaceGen texture in some texture editing software like Paint.Net or GIMP, and painting the whole texture with that color. It's been a while since I last touched the mod, though, so I could be wrong about that.

Oh yeah! I tried doing the grey face bug fix, and indeed had no effect whatsoever, I hope your suggestion does work, if not, no problem! you tried, and I am grateful regardless!

Edit: Oddly enough, after trying to use Cntrl F4 to save the data, I only seem to get a Nif File from CK, which GIMP does not recognize, I will try to figure things out, maybe the race itself does not work with the facegen option, worst case scenario ill just have to live with it! which is not terrible.

5 hours ago, Big Lazy Cat said:

Edit: Oddly enough, after trying to use Cntrl F4 to save the data, I only seem to get a Nif File from CK, which GIMP does not recognize, I will try to figure things out, maybe the race itself does not work with the facegen option, worst case scenario ill just have to live with it! which is not terrible.

You should also get a .dds and .tga files in the Textures folder with the same name as the nif (file path is similar to the one for the nif). The tgs can be deleted, but the DDS is the one you have to edit. Is it possible you have already tried exporting FaceGen for that NPC before and there's an existing DDS file for them somewhere?

I am still not able to get the slit or sheathed schlongs to come out of their sheathed states, even when I force high arousal in sexlab or a sex scene to force it to appear. Here is some stuff I tried already:

*I tried a brand new "clean" save (Papyrus.0 file) and then again on an old save using the Update method shown on the original topic post (Papyrus.2)
*I checked my load-order as well and reshuffled it before I played the game and generated the logs. I have attached it anyway in case another mod might be conflicting.

*I entered racemenu whilst wearing the sheathed schlong and selected multiple races it use to work on (RaceMenu always put the schlong into erect state, but this time it didn't.)

All my other schlongs get erect as normal, including your Anthro and Orc ones. The Slit, Lykaios sheath and normal sheath do not make the penis come out at all.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.2.log

loadorder.txt (Note that those beneath the Bashed Patch are not enabled as they are merged in the patch.)

On 04/02/2018 at 4:59 AM, Blaze69 said:

You should also get a .dds and .tga files in the Textures folder with the same name as the nif (file path is similar to the one for the nif). The tgs can be deleted, but the DDS is the one you have to edit. Is it possible you have already tried exporting FaceGen for that NPC before and there's an existing DDS file for them somewhere?

Hmm... I found it, it has a few strange black bits to it... a line, which I assume is the eyes, a black triangle, lords only know what it may be, and a whiteish piece of texture, I suppose thats the neck... once I do this, do I have to ... overwrite something? sorry for all the questions, and specially for taking so much of your time, but alas, I have no one else to turn to.

1 hour ago, Big Lazy Cat said:

Hmm... I found it, it has a few strange black bits to it... a line, which I assume is the eyes, a black triangle, lords only know what it may be, and a whiteish piece of texture, I suppose thats the neck... once I do this, do I have to ... overwrite something? sorry for all the questions, and specially for taking so much of your time, but alas, I have no one else to turn to.

The texture itself should be a 256x256 square with the skin tint as background, and with any face tints you may have selected on top of it. Since as I've stated before the skin tints are wonky due to the way the head is set up, in the tint list for the NPC data you should have all options as invisible/no tint (aka ColorAverage) except for the SkinTint slot which should be set to whatever skin color you want. Then you export again and check the output DDS.

If the output is a square painted in roughly the same color as the skin tint you selected and nothing else, it's fine. If it's grey/blank or has other stuff in it, note down the RGB code for the tint you selected and paint the whole file in that color and then save it. Check out ingame and if you got it right you shouldn't have a head color mismatch anymore.

Hey, no need to apologize. We all have to start somewhere, so I'm more than happy to lend a hand with this :smile:.

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Looked at the log and the only anim event my code is receiving is SOSFlaccid. You have RCAE installed? What else might be getting in the way of those?

I have RCAE installed, and to make double-sure it wasn't outdated I reinstalled it with the latest version. The same still happens, but it may have something to do with the way RCAE is installing since MO does not seem to like the way the mod is packaged. I will try a manual reinstall of RCAE and see if that helps.

EDIT: Manual reinstallation of RCAE did not make the schlong unsheath in both the old save and the new one again, my character has 100% arousal in sexlab aroused on the old save and 46% arousal on the new one which should still have the schlong unsheathe, but it doesn't. Attached Papyrus just in case anything flags up that I can't see.

Papyrus.0.log

RCAE just didn't put its mod files at the top level. Right-click the "Data" folder and use "Set data directory" and you're good.

You reinstalled this over the previous version? And did the clean install? 

1. Small location, save
  2. Deinstall previous version AND SOS (just turn off the mods in MO)
  3. Load, let it settle down, save, exit.
  4. Clean the save. Make sure you get anything associated with hoodies out. There's a run-once quest that has to be removed.
  5. Good idea to load the cleaned save, make sure its okay, save, exit.
  6. Reinstall SOS and hoodies (turn on the mods)
  7. Load, let it settle. See what it does.
1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

RCAE just didn't put its mod files at the top level. Right-click the "Data" folder and use "Set data directory" and you're good.

You reinstalled this over the previous version? And did the clean install? 

1. Small location, save
  2. Deinstall previous version AND SOS (just turn off the mods in MO)
  3. Load, let it settle down, save, exit.
  4. Clean the save. Make sure you get anything associated with hoodies out. There's a run-once quest that has to be removed.
  5. Good idea to load the cleaned save, make sure its okay, save, exit.
  6. Reinstall SOS and hoodies (turn on the mods)
  7. Load, let it settle. See what it does.

I couldn't get the old save to work no matter what I tried (including your recent help) but it did get the new games sheathes to work. Only odd behaviour I have now is the penis keeps flickering between the flaccid unsheathed state and the tip poking out, but I can ignore that since the schlong does behave perfectly fine during sexual animations. Thanks!

On 05/02/2018 at 7:57 AM, Blaze69 said:

The texture itself should be a 256x256 square with the skin tint as background, and with any face tints you may have selected on top of it. Since as I've stated before the skin tints are wonky due to the way the head is set up, in the tint list for the NPC data you should have all options as invisible/no tint (aka ColorAverage) except for the SkinTint slot which should be set to whatever skin color you want. Then you export again and check the output DDS.

If the output is a square painted in roughly the same color as the skin tint you selected and nothing else, it's fine. If it's grey/blank or has other stuff in it, note down the RGB code for the tint you selected and paint the whole file in that color and then save it. Check out ingame and if you got it right you shouldn't have a head color mismatch anymore.

Hey, no need to apologize. We all have to start somewhere, so I'm more than happy to lend a hand with this :smile:.

Oh I see what I was doing wrong, GIMP is opening only the TGA file, it will not recognize DDS whatsoever... I have Clip Studio, maybe this one works ><

also my apologiez to Bad Dog for all this, and thanks for being ok with it!

17 minutes ago, Big Lazy Cat said:

Oh I see what I was doing wrong, GIMP is opening only the TGA file, it will not recognize DDS whatsoever... I have Clip Studio, maybe this one works ><

GIMP doesn't include native DDS support, you need to download and install a separate DDS plugin for that. You can google it, should be easy to find.

Otherwise you can try Paint.NET, which does have native support and is better and faster than GIMP for quick edits like this one (but for any fine or major edits it's still better to use GIMP with the plugin IMO).

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2018 at 2:42 AM, Bad Dog said:

Maybe that's because two of your mods are arguing over the arousal state? Not visible normally, but when there's  a mesh swap it becomes apparent?

It took some playing around with my installation of RCAE to fix this, since the updated version did not install correctly on MO and I wound up with two instances of RCAE running at the same time.
Completely removing RCAE and then installing the updated version of it afresh fixed it...I don't know what took me so long to figure that one out.

Hello, I am having difficulty with the werewolf schlongs. I was messing around with Horny Werewolves of skyrim and ended up with a double dick problem. The MCM wasnt fixing it so i just uninstalled Horny Werewolves but now your schlongs will not be added to my PC but will load on NPCs just fine, any advise?

Thank you for the quick reply. I had attempted disabling all the werewolf options in Creature Framework and resetting it via the MCM; the Werewolves kept both dicks. At the moment though I have somehow managed to set up my mods so that the player controlled werewolf has no dick but the NPC werewolves have the hooded dick. I want my werewolf to have a dick as well. 

On a side note, when I do get this fixed, how do I enlarge the werewolf dick, Racemenu crashes the game if i open it and am transformed at the same time.

Actually, now that I remember, some werewolf mods have werewolf meshes with faccid peens on them. Those mods will always have double dicks if any other mod is trying to equip them. I'm up to my ass in alligators right now but when I have them sorted I'll see what I can see. 

Well, first off, installed this and SOSFloppy today, with RCAE.dll and after doing so, tried them out, they look good, though I've yet to see them animate (the sheathing in/out).  But not sure what the "Arousal" setting does, but the animation monitoring was causing 1 second freezes every ~10 seconds, so uninstalled SOSFloppy, wasn't it, removed the RCAE.dll and swapped the settings to Arousal and the freezes went away, in fact those freezes were happening even with the MCM menu up, so I knew it was a DLL causing it.  It wasn't being caused by a lot of NPCs around, because I tested it out in a small dungeon which was cleared.

I've yet to see the werewolves, but presume they're fine, because they were originally set for some other schlong, now they should be set (or will be changed) to the right one.  But not sure what triggers the sheath to change, and do the slits change or are they just a "POP, there it is!"

GuruSR.

19 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Not really sure if you're reporting an issue or what. RCAE hasn't caused freezes other places I know about. One of my games did have such behavior, but I think rebooting fixed it.

It wasn't a reboot to fix it, definitely something up with SOSFloppy that was causing it, set that to arousal state for player & npc and the freezes stopped.  Though with RCAE.dll back in the sheathing somewhat works, like at this moment, I saw it peek up at 25% arousal, but then a reload (after finishing the main quest, it decided, when I got near a dragon, poof, desktop), the arousal was still at around 25% and it's back to hiding, then saved, quit out, did something, reloaded, arousal is around 48% and it's still hiding.  Why I am asking, seems it doesn't update on a reload or cell change, should still be peaking at this point.

Any chance, have you seen an addon that lets you specify the schlong for the player?  Because some races are not in that list and if there was one, we could use custom races and pick the one we want, just searching for such seems difficult, google is braindead.

GuruSR.