Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

View File

TL;DR

This mod provides unsheathing schlongs to the races of Skyrim. Human (anthro) schlongs are uncircumcised; khajiit get a cat sheath and argonians get internal equipment that extrudes for action.

The schlongs are not actually animated. Instead, different meshes are enabled for different levels of arousal.

NOTE this mod requires Sexlab right now--it's not supposed to but does because of a bug I haven't found yet. 

SSE VERSION UP HERE

Latest News

V9.0 has a new, simpler, and I hope more robust system of managing the schlongs. It handles SOS's key up/key down mechanism of controlling schlong angle and responds to erection spells. RCAE is not needed. As always, schlongs respond to SL Aroused and scenes started by Sexlab.

HOWEVER, the new mechanism meant turning BadDogSchlongCore from an ESM to an ESP. And that means to upgrade, you need to uninstall, do a clean save, and reinstall.

The female addon allows for female schlongs. Females without schlongs in the active position will get SL's strapon (leave strapons enabled in Sexlab's MCM, unlike prior versions). Chicks with dicks will be treated as male by SL, which means no strapons (no double-dicks) and they'll be put in the active position by default. (I think.)

Textures have been reworked to be as seamless as I can make them. Body textures have been included because without the right body, it's not seamless. If you have textures you prefer, load them after  this mod. 

Dependency on RCAE has been removed.

Detailed Description

This mod adds unsheathing schlongs to the difference races of Skyrim.

• Humans, elves, and orcs get an uncut schlong, As it gets more erect, the foreskin pulls back. Fully erect, it is the "Smurf Average" schlong that ships with SOS. It's fully SOS-animated throughout.
  • Khajiit have a sheathing schlong; it extends from the sheath as the character gets more aroused. The balls are fully animated throughout; the shaft is animated once it's fully extended.
  • Argonians have a schlong that retracts completely. As the character gets more aroused the shaft extends. The argonians carry their balls inside, being cold-blooded, so their balls don't show at all. The fully extended schlong is fully animated.
  • Werewolves get a wolf-type peen. The erect version is fully SOS-animated.
  • Probabilities are set so that nords, bosmer, orcs, and bretons are highly likely to be uncut. Redguards, imperials, and altmer are highly likely to be cut. Everyone else is in between. Beasts get the appropriate beast schlong.
  • Thanks to ChosenClue, all schlongs work on all races. If you want a sheath on your argonian or human peen on your khajiit, you can have it. If you want to get freaky and put a sheath or slit on your human, you can do that too.
  • Thanks to Seahorse, there's a smooth male body patch.
  • If you use Drachis Argonis, there's a patch for that too. (It's depreciated since DA is no longer posted.)
  • The unsheathing is not really animated. All I do is swap meshes at strategic moments. Fully animating the transitions is Very Hard, so this gets you most of the way there with a simpler mechanism.

Special notes for females:

• They're in the additional download Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Females_SE. Only load it if you want it.
  • There's a Female No Schlong (None) option. This is because if there's only one female schlong it doesn't matter what the probability is, all the females will get it. So the "none" schlong lets some females have no schlong and others get freaky. By default there's a small probably that some of the more exotic girls (khajiit, orc, etc.) will show up equipped. You can change the probability in SOS.
  • If you want to run as a chick with a dick, set your sex in Sexlab to male so that SL doesn't give you a strapon.
  • There's a CBBE addon if you use that body and my textures.

Special notes for werewolves:

• All schlongs support the werewolf form, as a sheathing schlong with four levels.
  • If running with Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters: the schlongs are designed to prevent double-dick syndrome, but CF and SOS can argue over who gets to put the schlong on. To prevent that, find werewolves in CF's creature menu disable the schlong there.
  • If running with SL Werewolves, load the WW patch after SL WW.

Special notes for HDT 

• Schlongs are collision-enabled and have HDT physics. HDT bodies are up to you.

HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SCHLONG

• Load up Sexlab Aroused, turn on "SOS integration" in their menu, and forget about it. Schlongs will reflect arousal. A revealing armor will let you see what's going on.
  • SOS erection spell. Powie, zam. 
  • SOS's up/down keys. Unsheathing will follow erection level, mostly. If they're out of sync, spam up or down until they match up. 

Installation

• SOS is required.
  • Bad_Dog_Hoodies is the base download. Download the hairless patch if you use SOS's hairless texture.
  • Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Females is the addon for females and depends on the base mod.
  • Bad_Dog_Hoodie_CBBE is the addon for the CBBE body

In-game setup:

• After installation you can load and go, but because of the way SOS picks schlongs, the beast races will sometimes get regular human schlongs. If you care about that, use the MCM menu to go through all the OTHER schlongs and set their probability to 0% for khajiit and argonians.
  • If using werewolves, see above.

TO UPGRADE from 8.*, remove Hoodies, make a clean save, and re-install.

Not compatible with Flower Girls or OSex at this time.

IF YOU ARE USING ANOTHER ARGONIAN TEXTURE and getting the purple tail bug on the lady lizards:

The problem with female argonians is the pussy texture lives on top of the vanilla tail texture. To get around that, this mod points the tails to a different texture file, which can mess up if you load a mod that retextures the female argonians. Copy the argonian female body texture "textures\actors\character\ArgonianFemale\argonianfemalebody.dds" in whatever mod wins over to "textures\actors\character\ArgonianFemale\argonianfemaletail.dds" the problem should fix itself.

FOR MASCULINE KHAJIIT TEXTURES @Craziux made a patch: 

Good with this mod

• Sexlab - it's not a hard requirement, but most people will want it.
  • Sexlab Aroused - Optional, for the unsheathing peens. With SL only, you'll go from flaccid to fully erect for sex. Not that that's a bad thing.
  • Revealing Armors for SoS - Optional; not much fun if you can't see the action.
  • HDT Physics Extensions - if you want jiggles and animated pussies (LE only; look for HDT/SMP on SE)
  • More Nasty Critters SLAL- if you want creature sex
  • SL Werewolves - if you want it

Credits

• Makers of the SOS penises. I've included collision-enabled versions of them here.
  • MadMansGun for the argonian peen
  • The Bodyslide UUNP crew.
  • Makers of the erect werewolf penis. The flaccid versions are mine, mostly.
  • Chosen Clue for the multi-race multi-shape lulz
  • Seahorse for the smooth texture
  • Blaze69 for the ladies

How to make a new hoodie schlong:

Spoiler

Make a hoodie schlong just like a regular SOS schlong EXCEPT:

• Make four versions of your schlong for the four erection levels.
  • Set up all the formlists, globals, etc. just as you would for an SOS schlong.
  • Create one additional formlist: <yourschlong>_levels. It lists the four ARMO records for your four erection levels, from flaccid to fully erect in that order.
  • Your schlong needs an enchantment to fire up the schlong-switching mechanism. Copy it from one of mine. Use your levels formlist in the property list.
  • You also need a spell that can be applied to the schlong owner. Copy it over from one of my ESPs. It has to reference the SOS ESP, so it can't live in HoodiesCore.

Hadn't thought about SAM. I'll see how complicated that is, but I think the rig is pretty much different.

As for khajiit, you can imagine I've been thinking about that. But a lot of better people than me have attempted it and it looks pretty much complicated. Check out the lykaios males thread. 

I was thinking of a SLNC/MNC schlong. You don't get the bounces or intermediate stages, but it would switch satisfactorily between sheathed and erect. Or maybe an extension that could have 4 stages. That would be enough for anybody, surely?

Hadn't thought about SAM. I'll see how complicated that is, but I think the rig is pretty much different.

Dunno if this helps (and I know nothing about these things) but SAM uses the same kind of peen stuff SoS does I think. I tried the stand alone horse peen and it works pretty well, there are gaps tho. Thanks for reading :)

iHwtV4E.jpg

84jbine.jpg

I was thinking of a SLNC/MNC schlong. You don't get the bounces or intermediate stages, but it would switch satisfactorily between sheathed and erect. Or maybe an extension that could have 4 stages. That would be enough for anybody, surely?

I'm looking at Leito's right now, but it's not what I'd like to see. Your idea sounds better - of course a sheathed schlong doesn't bounce and only comes out if it's needed. That'd be perfectly fine. It generally annoys me a bit to have khajiit let it hang - I'd like to see a sheath and balls only until it's "needed". Your Orc schlong stays upright as supposed to be straight forward like a humanoid one. That would also work (or did you manipulate it for the picture?).

Actually, the orc schlong is fully SOS-active. It goes up and down as required.

I've loaded up Leito's work and yeah... I want something that approximates a sheath. Plus if I did that, I could have argonians pop out of a slit.  :blink:  :blink:

Dunno about futinari or what's required to make that work. I didn't do anything to put this on the ladies.

Actually, the orc schlong is fully SOS-active. It goes up and down as required.

I've loaded up Leito's work and yeah... I want something that approximates a sheath. Plus if I did that, I could have argonians pop out of a slit.  :blink:  :blink:

Dunno about futinari or what's required to make that work. I didn't do anything to put this on the ladies.

From a lady liking ladies quite much, let me tell you: No need to work on that futa stuff XD :) But having anatomically unique beast races, I'd like.

So this is a nice idea, but... not very lore-friendly. Because orcs actually arent' a beast-race.

Orcs are in no way related to trolls, their closest cousins would probably rather be wood elves. Like other mer (Orcs are known as Orsimer, also related to Altmer and Falmer), orcs can also make children with human races, like Nords and Imperials, a Troll, an Argonian or a Khajiit could never pull that off, their races are in no way related. Hence Leito's schlongs are entirely lore-friendly (the barbs on a Khajiit's penis is even described in a Barenziah book in-game as she has sex with a member of the thieves guild and pass out due to the barbs on his penis), this one... not as much.

Still nice idea, and execution.

@EvilReFlex, what the fuck, dude? Did you just, like, throw that off like it's nothing? How the hell did you do that with all the detailing and everything? I looked at it and got lost in making a hi-res model from a low-res mesh, and baking, and all that shit. And you just go, oh, here it is? 

I repeat, how did you do that?

@Sacremas, yadda yadda lore mumble whatever. Howabout tusks? And horns? Huh? Howabout horns? Ever see a mer with horns?  :huh:

Not sure about how lore friendly it may or may not be, but that isn't my main concern.

I will say that it looks good in game. I haven't had the chance to "test" it however to see if the collision works, but I am sure that will happen soon enough.

Thanks Bad Dog for your work on this and other "items" for us! :D

So this is a nice idea, but... not very lore-friendly. Because orcs actually arent' a beast-race.

Orcs are in no way related to trolls, their closest cousins would probably rather be wood elves. Like other mer (Orcs are known as Orsimer, also related to Altmer and Falmer), orcs can also make children with human races, like Nords and Imperials, a Troll, an Argonian or a Khajiit could never pull that off, their races are in no way related. Hence Leito's schlongs are entirely lore-friendly (the barbs on a Khajiit's penis is even described in a Barenziah book in-game as she has sex with a member of the thieves guild and pass out due to the barbs on his penis), this one... not as much.

Still nice idea, and execution.

And why can't their junk look different? I mean they have tusks and horns, vastly altered skelletons - it's no stretch that their genitals were transformed like the rest of them. An Orc's characteristic by lore is to be outcast and different from the other races - hell, their religion literalls says they were shat out by a god (speaking of gods, anybody else thinks of the divines and daedra lords merely as technologically very advanced aliens, playing games of chess with the primitive world of tamriel which they made worship them? :D ). I think it fits and is aesthetically pleasing.

There's juicy sex stories in the vanilla game? Need to check that out :D But a barbed, sheathed khajiit dong - make it happen, please :D

@EvilReFlex, what the fuck, dude? Did you just, like, throw that off like it's nothing? How the hell did you do that with all the detailing and everything? I looked at it and got lost in making a hi-res model from a low-res mesh, and baking, and all that shit. And you just go, oh, here it is? 

I repeat, how did you do that?

I just used the mesh with the normalmap and smoothed it and rendered the world space normal.  

Okay, I got it. Didn't realize you could apply a tangent space normal to a mesh in Blender, then turn around and bake the result in world space. Nice.

But how did you smooth it? I can't reproduce what you did. If I set up the normal texture with image sampling/normal map off, I get something similar to yours but much more noisy and any smoothing I do loses the detail. If I turn that setting on, the mapping looks better in the render window but the baked result is all white and green, not like a normal map at all.

Second, this world space normal map isn't working well in game. When the tool's erect it looks fine but when it goes flaccid it turns black. Only happens in sunlight or near a bright light source--in interior rooms it looks fine. I've played with specularity, but haven't been able to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bad Dog: I think RCAE is required too. I tested RCAE v2 and it didn't work, seemed like OnAnimationEventEx had to be called from BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc before it would work.

+BDSosSchlongPlayer.psc

Event OnAnimationEventEX(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName)
    mainQuest.OnAnimationEventEX(akSource, asEventName)
EndEvent

Do you have RCAE v2 loaded?