[request] Nude Quiet - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Worry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have cobbled together a working nude mod, although i'm not quite satisfied with it.

Anyone here good at editing textures? Need help~

Something about it needing to be edited in DX1 and exported in DX5 with mipmaps, there are 5 textures although i suspect only one needs editing.

Example; https://i.imgur.com/ey9E1ak.jpg

Would like to remove bra and shaven more defined vagoo

The problem is that quiet model have the bikini top and bottom glued with the body, even if you make their textures invisible you'll still be able to notice the mesh over the body.

The problem is that quiet model have the bikini top and bottom glued with the body, even if you make their textures invisible you'll still be able to notice the mesh over the body.

'you'll still be able to notice the mesh'

What do you mean by that, does the mesh have some kind of texture? could it be the normalmap?

Is it possible to edit model? Far as i know it can be done with hex editing

Just noticed, seems like whomever made texture(found it on 3dmgame) used naked male as base. Abs dont look the same as quiet's default texture.

What do you mean by that, does the mesh have some kind of texture? could it be the normalmap?

Just noticed, seems like whomever made texture(found it on 3dmgame) used naked male as base. Abs dont look the same as quiet's default texture.

What he means by 'you'll still be able to notice the mesh' is that there will be weird obtrusions to the body that correspond to the bikini that will look weird when you make the bra invisible. For instance the little bit between the breasts where the bikini cups are tied together there is a bit of the mesh that looks particularly odd when the bikini is made invisible. The only fix for this is to find a way to edit the model for Quiet directly. 

What he means by 'you'll still be able to notice the mesh' is that there will be weird obtrusions to the body that correspond to the bikini that will look weird when you make the bra invisible. For instance the little bit between the breasts where the bikini cups are tied together there is a bit of the mesh that looks particularly odd when the bikini is made invisible. The only fix for this is to find a way to edit the model for Quiet directly. 

The texture i'm using has removed that bit you're refering to and far as i can see there are no 'weird obtrusions'.

Eh, i will try to edit texture myself.

This.

The texture i'm using has removed that bit you're refering to and far as i can see there are no 'weird obtrusions'.

Eh, i will try to edit texture myself.

If youre able to make the top part of the bikini invisible without mesh editing, props to you.

Try checking the model in game (in the open world) to see what i mean.

Truth be told, I could overlook the mesh deformations if we could get an honest to goodness 4k skin texture for her. All the so called 'nude mods' that exist for her just have nasty looking 1-2K textures and are hardly eye pleasing. Granted, that aside, it isn't like Skyrim, you aren't getting many good close-ups of her body unless your using a body replacer so that you can control her directly or if she is in a cutscene.

Now i see what you mean by 'obtrusions' guess i was too busy looking at the front to not have noticed the back.

Source i have is from zedeki i think since it uses the same male base. Am editing in default fem body ontop, male base has weird abs and such..

I would use 4k but the only source for that cannot be extracted, Ftex tool gives error which still hasen't been fixed and as far as i know development on that tool has stopped.

Did find a .patch file that is supposed to solve the problem but seems it has to be added to the uncompiled version at github and i don't know how to compile that tool.

Anyone know how to edit default quiet's normal map? And how to compile Ftex github tool?

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to share that by trial error (finally) I got zedeki's nude quiet mod to work with version 1.10! Here's what I did

1. Clean install

2. Got snakebite

3. Installed Infinite Heaven (snakebite ver, not manual)

4. Now this is the critical part: Use Qar tool ver 1.3.3 with updated dictionary.txt from github and use it to install Quiet Player Model Swap (Default) v1.6

5. Test it by going to ACC, select mission, change to female char, Sneak suit and head gear (any headgear will do). Now if you can play as default quiet you're nearly there

6. Next critical part: Get rid of Qar tool ver 1.3.3 then obtain an unaltered package of Qar tool 1.3.2. Do not replace any files from this one especially the dictionary.txt

7. Using Qar tool 1.3.2, install zedeki's mod. If you get to 'replace' 20 out of the 28 files, you're golden. If you're not replacing any files from Texture0 then it won't work

8. Test like in step 5....

Just want to note I'm using the wet version as that's the only version obtainable atm. If anyone has the non-wet/dry version pls share ;)

If I feel like it I might make a vid or post some pics. There's no logic in this but hell just to amuse myself I uninstalled everything and repeated the above just to be sure. Anyways until legend finally releases his super duper cool full nude mod I'd say this is the best one thus far and I'm happy it's still working. Good luck peeps!

p/s: Snakebite and Infinite Heaven is prob not needed. I only have IH as an extra mod, nothing else. I also use a trainer when playing (Fling's ver)

A couple questions

1. Does the companion Quiet also appear nude? (alongside the playable one)

2. Could you post links to 1.3.3 with the updated library, cant find it anywhere :/

EDIT: I found the library on github but still cant find 1.3.3 QAR tool :/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello everyone,

I don't want to dig up corpses but I think I shouldn't open up a thread for a silly request.

So there is a nude body replacement for female staff that has been broken for quite some time. Issues include: holes in the neck seam, missing eyes and clipping head in first person. I wonder if people are still interested in it and see it fixed. Sadly I have no clue how to mod tpp, otherwise I would give it a go.

\o

Archived